Fresh Meat At The Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and grabbed the back of my head pushing me against him more. Mhmmm. I loved that I could give him pleasure too.

He finally tossed the magazine to the side and slid down his pants and underwear. His big fat cock popped out and hit me in the face. He grabbed himself and smacked against me a few more times. That was so hot.

He let go and put both of his hands behind his head, leisurely relaxing laid out like a manly platter for me to feast on. I steadied myself on his tense thighs and licked him base to head. His engorged member twitched, encouraging me. I did it again, following a big pulsing vein. I gave a kittenish lick to his cock head and he grunted. I was getting addicted to working for those sounds! I sucked his fat cockhead in my mouth and sucked like this was the best candy I'd ever had in my life. His abs clenched deliciously. I twirled my tongue around and around then tongued the v on the underside.

"Ughh!" His deep voice turned me on more. I was also hard but ignored myself to focus on him.

I bobbed my head, trying to take a little more each time. His weight on my tongue was like an aphrodesiac. I fondled and squeezed and pulled his balls. I brought one hand to jerk the base of his long cock that I couldn't reach with my mouth yet.

"Look at me," he ordered. I looked up at him, his cock crammed almost all the way in, and he groaned again. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, which made me moan, and the vibrations must have felt good for him, because he groaned louder. His eyes never left mine, which was hot. I could see every reaction and every pleasure reflected in his face! I loved this!

He rubbed my cheek, feeling his own cock through it, then pulled on my hair with a grunt and started face fucking me! Oh! My! Ughh! I moaned wantonly. This was so hot! He pushed so deep that his cock hit the back of my throat and caused me to choke. He seemed to like that and repeated it over and over again. Tears ran down my eyes but I gripped his sides to try to pull him in more. His hips were snapping up as his hands pulled me forward, ooh ughhh, he made it all the way in and grinded in my mouth. Wow!

I couldn't help it. I reached down to jack myself. Gavin noticed and his eyes blazed. "You're such a slut for cock. You're such a slut for my cock!" He rammed in and out of my hot wet mouth faster and faster. I rubbed myself just a few more times, and I was coming! I moaned, which triggered Gavin's orgasm. Hot come exploded down the back of my throat, round after round. The only thing I could do was swallow. He finished and collapsed back on the bed. I sucked on his deflating cock, milking every drop. "You're a natural. It's like you were made for this." How embarassing but I still liked it.

"Was I good?" I couldn't help asking.

"The best I've ever had." Wow! That made me fill with pride.

Prison life was looking up.

......

A few days later, Gavin was really angry at me. "You told Goose what?"

"Uh-umm, I might have mentioned that you haven't fucked me yet or, um, even penetrated me. We were just talking between friends..." My voice trailed off, and my hole twitched at the idea of Gavin taking me.

"Fuck! Goose is not your friend. He's the prison gossip and now everyone knows I'm soft on you." He stepped closer to me, and I immediately tipped my head up for a kiss. "That you've got me wrapped around your little finger." His lips crashed on mine, devouring me. My world narrowed to his rough lips - oh! - his teeth biting my lips. He was even more aggressive than usual, taking is anger out through the kiss. I moaned loudly.

He abruptly stopped and threw me on the bottom bunk on my hands and knees. He ripped my bottoms off and pulled my ass in the air. I shook it for him. He jiggled my cheeks and spread them wide. He spit on my hole and started furiously rubbing against it. Oohhh that felt good!

"Bear down," he commanded. Then popped in a finger. "Ugh you're so tight. This is virgin tight, and it's all mine!" He spanked me with his other hand, and I yelped! I pushed back for more pleasure. His finger slipped in more and more, down to the knuckle. He twisted around and around until - "AAAHH!" - lighting shot through my whole body.

"You're responsive as ever, pouty lips."

"W-what was that? Oohhh. Mooreee." I pushed back, fucking myself on his finger.

"Damn it, you're so hot. That, gorgeous, is your prostate." No matter how much I wiggled on him, he angled his finger, so I couldn't feel it there again.

"Gavin! Do it again!" I whined.

"Mhmm my shy boy can be a brat, huh?"

I looked over my shoulder at him, eyes moist with unshed tears. I was desperate.

"Wrapped around your little finger..." He mumbled to himself, as he withdrew his finger and came back with two, rubbing right against my prostate over and over again.

"Yeessss." I collapsed forward, gripping the bedsheets, my face pushed forward as I bit the pillow to muffle my moans. It was hard to breath but worth it. I'd suffercate happily this way. My dick jerked under me, but I didn't have the motor function to reach down to jack it - ugh! Gavin was going to town.

Until he wasn't. He stopped, and it took a few moments for me to gather the strength to sit up to see why he stopped.

"We need to go to the showers," he gruffly stated, his calm demeanor betrayed by his shallow breaths. I followed him out in a haze. Like a magnet, I was plastered to his side. I wanted to be touching him at all times.

The showers were raunchy and many of the men did a lot of sexual things to each other, some consentual, some not.

That creepy guard Jackson was watching me undress, especially my dick, eyes glued to me. That ebbed my lusty haze.

When we got in the shower, sharing one spray, everyone sharing one giant tiled room, Gavin gripped my ass cheek. He fondled me for a bit, eying everyone in there.

"You made me do this, running your big mouth. Didn't I tell you not to trust anyone? Now I have to show everyone what's mine. That I touch you when I want how I want and what a slut you are for me."

He soaped up his fingers then ran them up and down my crack. I wiggled, trying to get him to the right spot, finally he found my hole. He just held it there and I couldn't take it. I fucked myself on his finger. This was so embarassing! Everyone could see what was happening to me. Everyone could see I liked it. He took pity on me and started moving his hand. And he rubbed against my prostate relentlessly! Yeesss.

Jackson could see I like it. I didn't like him watching me, especially in this state, but before I could say anything to Gavin, not that he could do anything, the maybe good guard Drake told him something and traded spots with him.

At first, it seemed like he was just glimpsing at me every once in a while to make sure I was doing okay, but as my dick and pleasure grew, his breathing noticeably picked up. There were lots of naked guys, but he only looked at me. Now, his eyes were running over my body, and it made me squirm more. It was different from Jackson watching me.

Gavin noticed and teased me, "Oh you have a guard friend as another protector? You sly kitty, you. You know, he was the only one who didn't join in the group presentation your first day." Gavin stared down the guard who looked away slightly embarassed too maybe but couldn't stay away for long and looked back. Gavin shoved a few fingers in my mouth and I eagerly sucked, holding eye contact with Drake, whose eyes blazed. "Hmm maybe he regrets not getting a feel of your perfect skin. It's always helpful to have a guard on our side." He tilted my body so the guard got a more direct view and Gavin ran his hand across and all over me while he continued to pump into me from behind.

Gavin hit my prostate, and I yelled out, drawing more attention from the other prisoners. Thankfully it was partially muffled by Gavin's fingers in my mouth. He rubbed my prostate over and over until I was about to fly over the edge, but he stopped! I wiggled and pushed back. I sucked his fingers harder then bit when he didn't give me what I wanted.

He leaned close to my ear, "Others don't get the pleasure of seeing you orgasm. That's an earned reward." He extricated his fingers from both sides of me. I needed to come so bad! I tried to jerk myself but he pulled my hands away! I pleaded, but he just patted my butt and lead me out of the locker room. My dick was bobbing in front of me as we walked.

I had almost forgotton about Drake whose gaze followed us. Gavin wiped me down, spending extra time on my pulsing dick, but not enough to push me over the edge!

Aaahhh I was so close! "Gavin! Pleeeaase."

Drake, like a planet in our orbit followed us to the locker room.

"Did you want something, Drake?" Gavin teased. He palmed my cock. Ugh, I need just a little more friction!

Drake's eyes flicked over me. "No, uh, I was just wondering if... you know they have Halloween candy in the reactreational area?" Drake winced ay his own lie.

"Yeah... I actually need to check on something. I feel nervous leaving Rory alone here. You mind staying with him for a few until I get back?" Gavin left me! And he took both towels with him!

I tried to cover myself, but my sensitive hard on felt good with my hands against them. Mhm I rubbed against myself. Oh, I pulled away and opened my eyes. I hadn't even noticed I'd closed them. Now, my dick was on display again. I didn't know what to do.

Drake stepped forward. "You seem distressed. Need some help, pretty boy?"

My mouth popped open. He approached me like he was afraid I would bolt at any second. He caged me against the lockers, his arms on either side of my head. My dick brushed against his front. "Mhmph!!" I pumped my hips forward.

"Like I said before, you're just so tempting..." He sucked on my neck, definitely leaving a bruise, and finished with a pop! He held my gaze as his hand snaked down my naked body and firmly grabbed my cock.

"Ah ah! Yes!" He pumped me fiercely. My head fell back. He straightened out his hand and pressed my naked dick against the front of his guard uniform pants where his bulge was prominent and rubbed me against himself. Oh, he was big. I could feel his heat through his pants. He groaned.

He pulled back and starting to jerk me again. His grip was firmer and harsher now, boarding on discomfort, but it still really did it for me. I was on the egde!

"Please don't stop," I breathed.

His other hand slid down the curve of my back, between my cheeks, and pressed against my hole! My cock fountained out my come, ripples of pleasure shaking my body.

"Damn, you're beautiful," he said as his finger slipped in my hole. Another last spurt of come erupted from me.

My knees too weak, I started sliding down the lockers. He caught me and helped me sit on the bench.

*

I'm thinking about making this a series. What do you want to see Rory and Gavin (and maybe Drake?) get up to?

12