All Comments on 'Fresh Out Ch. 06'

by 1DurtyMutha

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like Mac, I'm glad Neville has him as a positive part of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great chapter! mac is good people. neville really does have a support system. I love mac's message which is so true and give him credit for supporting neville despite his good relationship with Neville's father. it takes a good man to go to a friend and say they're wrong on something big. I'm glad the guys see that they are accepted by Breeze's dad and margie seems cool too. when brion said he couldn't get on the list at the jail, had neville done that? It was nice to see Brion's gym and see him doing what he does well and wanted to do which is making a difference. I wonder if Neville will help at times. He seems like he'd be good if he didn't scare the kids with his size lol.

I hope the guys make a go of it.

Hey, we haven't seen Tyler around much. I wonder if you can do a story for him. He seems like a good man who deserves his own happy ending after all he's done for the guys he supports. I am enjoying the story and hope it isn't the end.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do you know black people?

I like the story, but, I am having trouble with you representation of all the black people in your story. FYI not all black people speak and live a "gangster" life. some actually have education and a grasp of the English language. I'm just sayin'

1DurtyMutha1DurtyMuthaover 9 years agoAuthor
Do I know black people?

Of course I do. My mother, my father, my husband, my brothers, my best friends, oh yeah and myself. I am college educated and have been known to slide a "nigga" and "knawimean" in conversation with my family and friends. Is this how I speak at work or in a professional settings? No, absolutely not. Is the point of this story to paint a portrait of all African Americans? Absolutely not. And what "gangster" life style have I portrayed. Neville made a stupid mistake that many young men, regardless of color, make and is moving on with his life. Did you read the entire series? I doubt it.

I have no problem with criticism, my way of storytelling isn't for everybody. I take offence to being judged by someone who doesn't even have the balls to put name to his/her comment. I'm pretty sure you're either an oversensitive non-African-American person who enjoys counting the number of black friends they have or you're a Black person who looks down his/her nose at the rest of us for being "hood". Or worse, ghetto. I'm not ashamed of who I am and where I came from so do not push your shame on me. Every culture has vernacular, don't be so sensitive.

Otherwise thank you for reading.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 9 years ago

Well said, Durty. Keep writing.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 9 years ago
Ditto.........

I agree Durty.........people need to chill a bit. I love the series and your writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love the series, need more!

Great story, funny and touching and sexy as f*ck! (I'm hetro white female :) )

Love the characters, and although some of how they spoke was hard to follow a bit at first I quickly got the flow (ps they dont sound uneducated to me !) I hope you flesh this out a bit and make into an ebook one day maybe? I've paid for books with a hell of a lot less going for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused!

How the fuck did this chapter make it to the hall of fame??? There's nothing erotic or extraordinary about it. I'm sure there's been a mistake. Seriously I'm totally confused. Story is interesting but this chapter doesn't deserve to the in the hall of fame at all. Your previous chapters are actually hotter. Why this??? Was expecting something spectacular. What an anti climax. Just saying. :(

Confused chic.

1DurtyMutha1DurtyMuthaabout 9 years agoAuthor

Perhaps it's not about the sex but the furthering of a relationship. Not every reader is here to beat it and I like to write for everyone. Let's face it mind blowing sex doesn't happen everyday and some people appreciate what happens in between. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

I'm so happy Neville wasn't condemned by Brions father. A lot of times in gay male stories, especially, African American ones, due to the taboo of gay love the parents don't accept their children's sexuality. Not saying that it doesn't happen with other races but more times than not in a Christian household and AA community its hard being gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous