All Comments on 'Fresh Pt. 03'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
For once... just for once

This is what I always, for some dumbass reasons, hope to read, when I drop by one of those stories:

I wish the main cuckold would take a hard, EXTREMELY HARD look at himself, his life and the people in it, and truly consider if all that all the events he let himself be the victim of and all the sad-ass, pathetic gratifications he derives out of it are all actually worth it, in the end.

I can, in some based level, accept that men can fall in a cuckolding lifestyle, I can even accept that that they could end up getting used to it, and even seek it out. But guys like Drew, who just mop around, while people, so on which actually claim to love him, keep shitting on him as if he's a genuinely toilet bowl, just 'cause they can, and HE JUST ACCEPT IT, WITHOUT TRYING ANYTHING TO STOP, PREVENT OR SIDESTEP IT?

Fuck, man.

The only reason why most of the degenerates in this story fuck over Drew so often and so hard is because he allows them to do so - they're very aware they'll be no repercussion to their transgression. If he doesn't have the tools to deal with such harassment (which, by the way, isn't surprising at all, given who his parents are), he can still acquire them, through hard work, both physically and - especially - mentally, and perseverance. Being arouse from your misery is no way to live a whole life - might as well kill yourself. But there's hope! PEOPLE CAN CHANGE! If you're not happy with something within yourself, you can take care of it. Yeah, sure, getting a bigger penis may not be in Drew's cards (although, who fucking knows? We put goddamn men on the moon, for chrissake, so how truly difficult would it be to add a couple of inches on a dick!?), but he could learn to feel complete indifference to all the backstabbing assholes keep giving him, he could learn to not get an erection while crying, he could learn to be a BETTER MAN. So his ex wants to fuck everyone around, except him? WHO CARES!? His mom wants to have gangbangs with his classmate? DO YOU, MOMMY-SLUT! The fuck any of this has to do with him? And, if he actually, genuinely have any problem with him... WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NEED TO KEEP BEING AROUND THOSE PEOPLE? Is he really suppose to be a complete loser for the rest of his life solely because he happens to have a small dick? Obviously newsflash: the overwhelming majority of men do not sport a 10-inchers, far from it, and yet those guys managed to have a great life, with trustworthy friends in it, and, holy shit, even wives that won't cheat on them. Yeah, it's not fantasy, it's real life, but, damn, get we can so much needed REAL LIFE moment in this bitch???

Sigh... you can just see what the hell will end up happening: Drew pathetically living vicariously through Megan's sexual adventures; pinning to get Leah back; and being embarrass (but still aroused!) by his mom fucking as many young men as she can... until, for some reason, Leah comes back into his life, demanding he becomes the genuine cuck he was always meant to be, and him accepting to become her servant for the rest of his existence.

Urgh.

Just once... I would just want read about a Drew-type, waking up one morning and shouting out loud to himself "MAN, FUCK THAT SHIT." Just once, I would love to see such a pathetic imp grow some balls, and take fully charge of his life, so that 'disrespect' stop meaning 'sex' to him. Just once, I would be overjoy to read about such a guy MOVING ON, so he could become not the poor sap everyone expect him to be, but the man he always thought he would become...

Really doubt such a change will ever happen for Drew - growth ain't at all something PMD is interested in seeing in his main protagonists (not complaining, since it is what he always does) - but, if there's someone out there who's up to given us such a story, not some BTB tale, but something about a young man who hit the bottom of the barrel, because of people he thought he could trust, and eventually found a way to learn from his misery to become a harder, but way more well adjusted man... hey - you write, and I'll read it!

As for this chapter... what do you expect? I've said it before - the author is nothing, if not predictable. No offense toward PMD - he's a talented writer; it's just that, what he writes about, he's being continuously writing about pretty much the same thing for the last decade. So you kinda know the journey and the final destination before you even bought the ticket, if you know what I mean. As always, kudos for the great sex scenes - it's just too bad every single individual fucking in this whole saga are genuine pieces of shit, attractive on the outside, but unbelievably repulsive on the inside. But what you're gonna do - PurpleMonkeyDishwash tales are were decent characters are created... and them slowly destroyed, little by little. Drew will never have the foresight to see where his existence is headed, if he doesn't start doing something about it, and he'll never befriend anyone alright enough to point this out to him. So he will remains what he is - an instrument to ridicule by others who get off on it.

As I said before... not much of a living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Patreon?

These stories are amazing, don't let anyone try to convince you other wise: it's raw talent. Would you ever consider setting up a Patreon account to let users support you for more stories in the future? I know I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell yeah!!

This is fantastic!! Especially the dialogue; way to knock it Out of the Park!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Less honky, mo niggaz :-)

Awsum, cant wait for part 4. Hoping there will be mo interracial and less / no vanilla in it..... Greetings, Sly Steeldong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this Chapter, But I want to see Drew grow a backbone in the next one

I have to agree with Mighty on this one. Normally I don't care if the main guy remains pathetic throughout story, but with this one I don't think it could get any worse than it already is for Drew. I'm kinda hoping we'll get a change of heart and things will end up working out for him and he won't be complicit anymore.

iActuallyMadeAnAccountiActuallyMadeAnAccountalmost 6 years ago
Feedback and comment discussion

Really great creativity. Was not expecting the story to take the direction it did at the end: loved it.

Reading other comments, I really enjoy the direction of Drew's character and wouldn't change it. Very excited about the new character of Eve.

I'd also chip into a Patreon if it would help produce more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the ending!

Love the ending when she uses her camera phone and embraces what she really is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Man oh man are white girls really like this which college, I would love to join even if it’s for one semester

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fresh Pt. 02 Previous Part
Fresh Series Info