Fresh Pt. 04

Story Info
The conclusion to the story of Leah's hot freshman year.
29.3k words
4.44
44.7k
52

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a four-part white woman, black man cuckolding novel. It is written based on fantasy sexual scenarios. Some characters are written as stereotypes in order to advance this fantasy. The cuckold character behaves weakly and doesn't stand up for himself. The black bull characters behave aggressively, and are not written as living human beings should be. This is part of the fantasy. This disclaimer should serve as an explicit condemnation of racism and stereotyping. Finding something disgusting to be sexually exciting does not make it any less disgusting. Fantasy is the only place for this.

If the scenario above does not sound exciting to you, please do not read this. In addition to interracial cuckolding, this story features bullying, verbal and sexual humiliation (but no physical pain), family betrayal (but no incest), college students (all over 18), fitness, sweat, showers, roommates, money, and fashion.

It took me a long time to write this, and I would love to hear feedback from readers. Please reach out to me in the comments or through the author portal.

Thank you,

-PMD

Part Four: The Return

Chapter 46: Life Without

Drew leaped onto the bed of his new dorm and looked around. It the Leah's old bed, but she was gone. Now it was his.

"What's up, fuckface!" yelled a voice from the doorway. Drew turned around to see sprightly bouncy Megan in a deep red tracksuit, luggage in a pile behind her.

"Welcome back," Drew greeted her, "How was your Christmas?"

"Oh, you know, typical," she said, "Had to drive my mom back and forth from work which was a pain. Plus, now that I'm 18, her boss asks me to work for him every time I see him. The dude is like, clearly staring at my tits the whole time too. It's like, I'm going to college so I don't have to work at a strip club!"

"Mhmm," Drew said, nodding. In his life of wealth and privilege, he never stopped to consider different backgrounds like Megan's.

"How's the single life been?" Megan teased, "Been crying yourself to sleep every night?"

"No," Drew said. He had only done that once or twice.

"Boo hoo," Megan said, "Poor little Drew lost his darling Leah. Dude, be lucky that you had her at all! Look at what she's become in a few short weeks."

Megan reached into her backpack and pulled out a copy of a fashion magazine.

"The fucking cover!" Megan cried, looking at the image. Leah was nearly unrecognizable in her avant garde makeup and gray outfit (a Carly Ling original). She was sweaty and moist, like you could touch the sleek page and feel the condensation.

"Don't show me that," Drew pleaded, but it was a lie. He had a copy of it under his pillow, and had been beating off to it that morning.

"Oh please," Megan said, rolling her eyes, "It's hot. Everyone on campus is talking about her. Hell, everyone on Instagram is talking about her. After that video, I mean, fuck! She's gone viral."

Drew had seen the original video over and over, and then the enusing Daily Mail and the TMZ reports. Leah was seen stepping out of a Parisian nightclub at 4am with Tyga. Leah wearing bling and tanning by the beach in a remote Bahamas island.

"I know what I would do if I were you," Megan said, "Sell some of her stuff on eBay. I mean, you dated her for years. I'm sure she left a pair of panties or something that would fetch a pretty penny."

"That's disgusting, Megan."

"I'm just joking around. Trying to cheer you up." Drew looked her in the eyes and saw she was well intentioned.

"What's with all the stuff anyway?" Megan asked, pointing to the pile of dark brown luggage by Drew's bed.

"That's my mom's. She's staying on campus so she shipped some stuff with me. She's arriving tomorrow."

"Aw man, you're so spurned by Leah you brought your Mommy to school? Drew, you need to get a grip!"

"No, it's not that. She's studying here for a semester to get an accreditation."

"Well, she should take us to dinner sometime. That's what rich parents do, right? Take their son and his hot roommate to dinner?" Megan grinned at her own compliment.

"I'll ask," Drew said.

Megan plopped onto her bed. She stretched her body and writhed against the duvet. Drew peered over at the slimmer of skin that showed as her shirt lifted up off her stomach. He traced the defined muscles down as they slipped below the waist of her jeans...

"Hey! Snap out of it!" Megan shouted. Drew blinked.

"If you're going to be living here, partner, you can't be such a perv all the time."

"Sorry."

"I mean, come on! I can see your little boner right now."

Drew's pants were tented up like a church tower.

Megan reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lavender scented body lotion.

"If we're going to be living together for the next semester," she said, "We're going to have to lay down some rules."

Megan unsnapped the clasp of her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She shimmied out of them until she was sitting in her light purple panties. She took the lotion bottle in her hand and squirted some into her palm.

"You have to get used to being around a woman who isn't going to touch you," she said, and began to rub her smooth bare legs with the lotion, "I know Leah used to take care of you and be your little lover, but that's not the case anymore. We ain't in Kansas now, little man."

Drew gulped.

"Leah's out there partying, she's seeing other guys. Heck, so am I! I don't see any girl signing up to spend time with that little thing of yours." She laughed. "Except your Mommy.

"To be honest, I feel bad for you." She tossed him the bottle of lotion. "I know you like to spank it, so here you go. Spank it."

Drew nervously undid his own pants and grabbed his dick from his boxers.

"Gee!" Megan laughed, "You really are hard as a rock. Now give yourself just a little spurt of that lotion and take care of yourself."

Drew did exactly as he was told. He squirted it into his palm and took his cock in his hand.

As he masturbated, Megan flipped through notifications on her phone. She didn't even glance over to him. But Drew had all he needed. He stared at her shiny tan legs and the hint of cleavage from her neckline and he was ready to blow.

"Don't finish yet," Megan said without looking up from her phone.

She turned her head and made eye contact with him.

"If you tell me when you're ready, I'll give you a little treat."

Drew nodded to indicate that he was close.

"Okay then," she said, and peeled off one of her socks. It was small and gray, with a dark pink rim around the top.

"Here. You can use this."

Drew took the sock. He held it in his hand.

"Come on," Megan said, "Slip it on your little dick and finish."

He didn't have to be told twice. His pulsing red cockhead slipped right into the sock where Megan's foot used to be and started to spew. Drew emptied out his balls into the sock while Megan nodded her head slowly.

"There we go," she said, "I bet that feels better."

She reached over and took back the bottle of lotion, and the sock.

"You know," she said, "That was pretty pathetic. I mean, you just came into my sock, on command! No wonder Leah left you, dear."

Drew sulked.

"Oh please, it's okay, little man. It would be even more pathetic if you didn't have me around to help you. See, I'll take the sock back and clean it all off. I have a ton of more socks here in my drawer. How long do you think it will take before every pair I own has been covered in your splooge?"

And just like that, Drew was rock hard and ready for more.

"Oh my god, you're insatiable!" Megan cried, "Fine, go ahead." She peeled off her second sock and handed it to him.

Drew jerked off into her second sock while Megan tapped on her laptop working on some homework.

"You better hurry up," Megan said after a few minutes, "I'm not going to let you do this for much longer."

"Huh?"

"Oh, I mean, long term, sure. Poor little Drew is welcome to wank himself to death if you're so attracted to me. But tonight, I'm having a visitor and I can't have him come in and find out I have a creepy male roommate rubbing your dick in my sock. He'll clock you in the face."

Megan returned to her laptop, and Drew sat there silently like he was about to ask a question.

"I thought I told you to hurry," she said, and Drew frantically resumed pumping his dick.

But it was too late. There was a knock at the door and Megan sat up gleefully.

"Okay partner," she said to him, sashaying out of bed with her tight butt shaking. "Time for you to go to sleep. Just lay down on your bed and get yourself all the way under those blankets like you aren't here. You better not make a peep, okay?"

Drew didn't know what to do except obey. Everything slipped into darkness as he hid under the cover.

Megan walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey baby," he said, and stepped onto the furry white carpet of the room.

"You got a roommate?" he asked, looking over at Drew. Under the covers, all Drew was was a lumpy blanket.

"Yeah, but she's asleep," Megan lied.

"Maybe we should wake her up," the visitor said, licking his lips as he cupped one of Megan's cheeks.

"You don't want to do that," Megan said, "Trust me. She's fat and ugly."

"Oh, okay then," he said and stopped, "I can focus on you."

From under the covers, Drew heard the noise of his zipper unzipping, and his long cock flopping out of his pants like a thick noodle.

"Oh my god!" Megan shouted, and Drew heard the noises start of her delicious moaning.

"Suck that dick baby," he said, grabbing Megan's hair as she swallowed his cock.

Drew stayed perfectly still as his roommate had her throat fucked by the visitor.

"MMmm," Megan moaned, sliding the dick from her lips for a moment, "I want to swallow every drop."

"Bitch, don't tell me where to cum," he said, and shoved himself back inside her mouth.

After a few more minutes of face fucking, the rate of pumping increased.

"You a cum hungry slut," he said, "But I ain't letting you drink this shit."

He yanked his cock from her mouth and held it in his hand.

"Fuck that ugly roommate of yours," he said, his voice getting louder as he approached Drew, "I'll just spray her bed."

And Drew felt the hot drops of jizz fall onto the duvet above his face. Megan cackled from across the room.

"Hope she wakes up to that," the man's voice said.

"Oh my god, that's hysterical," Megan said.

"Here, now clean me up. I got other places to be." Megan enthusiastically licked every inch of his dick until it was shiny clean.

"You suck dick real good, white girl," he said, zipping back up, "I'll come see you again."

"Of course," Megan answered chipperly, "And tell your friends. I think what you did to my roommate was hysterical."

And the door clicked shut.

Chapter 47: Entertainment Evenings

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Entertainment Evenings. I'm your host, Lars Miller and with me tonight is the internet sensation who has been gracing your screens for the last few weeks. You know her from her Instagram page which has over a million followers, from the ads plastered across your towns in which she is splayed open with a revealing smile, and of course from your wet dreams—please put your hands together for our young friend Leah."

The crowd roared as the camera panned to stage right, as Leah waved and walked towards the desk.

"Thank you Lars, you're too kind." He kissed her cheek and she took a seat next to him.

"Great to meet you Leah, and my god you look stunning in that little black dress."

"Thank you, Lars." Leah crossed her legs tightly.

"So tell me if this is true—you're only 18 years old, and you just signed a deal a three million dollar exclusive contract to promote Alpha Watch?"

"That's correct," she said, flashing the watch for the crowd to see.

"Amazing, Leah, but that's not why you suddenly gained a million followers on Instagram overnight."

"That's correct," Leah said blushing, "But do we really have to talk about it?"

"Of course," Lars said, "Leah, it's why everyone's talking about you. We're dying for more."

Leah giggled nervously.

"Can we play the footage?" Lars asked.

"Oh gosh, do you have to? Can you even play this on television?"

"Of course we can, Leah, even the FCC is begging to hear from you. Roll the tape."

A big screen clicked alive and on came Leah's grinning face.

"Hey there followers," Leah beamed, "Welcome to my Alpha stream! I'm so excited to be the first person to open my stream on Alpha Watch's new video chat platform. Oh my god, there are over three hundred thousand of you watching me! This is amazing."

Leah panned the watch around the room. It was a dressing room with bright lights and a mirror.

"So I'm here trying on bikinis and I thought you viewers might be able to help me choose which one to buy. Let me just set this up here."

She grabbed the watch face off her wrist and gently pressed it against the wall. It adhered perfectly, one of the most innovative features the watch touted.

"Okay so, here is the first one." She let down her robe and unveiled a silver string bikini that wrapped up her chest and tied up her ass crack with only a thing piece of string. She spun around, shaking her white ass as the camera took it in.

"What do you think?" she asked. The watch lit up with hearts and thumbs up signs.

"Oh my god, this is amazing! Obviously, I never used this feature before, but it's so cool, I can see what you guys react with."

"Hey!" shouted a voice from outside Leah's dressing room door.

"Occupied!" she shouted.

"Come on, everything is full and I need to try these on. We can share."

Leah rolled her eyes and stepped closer to the watch face. "I can't believe this!" she said to them.

But it wasn't up to her. The door kicked open and in stepped a large African-American man with a big beer belly and curly gray chest hairs sticking up from the neck of his shirt.

"Jesus!" he shouted, "What an ass on you."

"Excuse me," Leah said, "I'm using this room."

"Damn, you should buy that young lady," the man said, reaching his arm around her and grabbing one of her thick white ass cheeks with his hand, "What is in the water that you white girls have been drinking?"

Nervously, Leah looked over to the watch head, but expecting frowns and shocked faces. Instead, there were more hearts and likes than ever.

"Mmm, you got some hips on you too," the intruder said, sliding his hand around her waist and pressing his fingers into her flesh.

"Now wait a minute," Leah pleaded, but he continued. With one forceful hand, he slid her light body backward and against the wall of the dressing room. The watch face beamed with hearts.

"What are you going to do to me?" Leah asked.

"Whatever you want, little thing," he said in a deep voice, both hands feeling up her torso and hips.

The watch continued to provide positive reinforcement.

In the studio, Lars paused the tape.

"Now Leah," he said, "Can you tell me what you were thinking here?"

"I was scared," Leah answered, "I mean, you saw it! He barged right in and started feeling me up. I didn't know who he was."

"Alright," Lars said, "I guess we can see that, but isn't there more here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Leah, let's be honest here. You were already broadcasting your ass onto the web for hundreds of thousands of men. Now you say you had a problem with one of them coming in and feeling you up?"

The studio audience applauded in agreement.

"It's not that," Leah said, "I know what I was doing, but he was touching me. That's different, right?"

"Well, let's keep rolling," Lars said, gesturing to the screen.

In the dressing room, Leah continued to squirm against the wall as the towering man felt her up. With on hand, the man reached into his trousers and began to touch himself.

"Shit, mister!" Leah cried, looking at the bulge growing in his pants, "What the fuck is that?"

Lars paused the tape.

"Leah, why did you ask that? You knew he was gesturing to his cock. Are you saying you've never seen a cock before?"

"No, of course I have," Leah answered defensively, "But that thing was down to his knees! I mean, even for black guys, I didn't think it was possible."

"But it was, Leah. Keep the tape rolling."

The intruder in the dressing room yanked down his pants and unleashed the thing. Leah was aghast at the size of his hardening black dick. It was well over a foot long and oozing cum at the tip, exactly close to his knees.

Lars paused again.

"Of course, later we would learn that he has a unique medical condition, but for your viewers, you have to admit that this looked staged. Like, a cock that big just happening upon you while you're filming? Seems implausible."

"I swear it was," Leah said, "I didn't want to be in that situation, especially with that thing. It was intimidating." Lars started the tape.

The man yanked down Leah's bikini bottom, exposing her bare white ass to the camera. With one hand pressing Leah into the wall, he grabbed his cock with the other and spread Leah's legs open.

"Oh my god!" Leah shouted at the moment of insertion. Her pussy gushed wetness down her legs.

The intruder began to hump Leah, shoving more of his hard dick into her. After all that Leah had been through the previous few months, she was prepared physically to take it. The monstrous dick continued to disappear between her legs, making the man fucking her cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck give me that big black dick!" Leah yelled in pleasure.

Lars froze the tape right as Leah's head tossed back, eyes closed.

"Tell me about this moment."

Leah blushed bright red. "Come on, Lars. Do I have to say it?"

"Yes."

"I was cumming. It was an orgasm, geez."

"A good one?"

"Yes, a good one, a fucking amazing one."

The audience roared for Leah as she slunk down embarrassed in her seat.

The video continued to play in the background, the man fucking Leah raw and her own voice joining his in moaning ecstasy.

"So, obviously, this went viral."

"Yeah, it did. And it's embarrassing to think that like, my middle school history teacher saw me get fucked live!"

"Leah, dear, you're a star now. You have to be grateful at least at least a little to this man. I mean, it's not like you pressed charges or anything."

"Well, no, umm, Alpha Watch said that if I pressed charges it wouldn't look good, so no, that's right."

"Exactly. So tonight, we brought in that man! Ladies and gentlemen, put your hand together for Alvin Freeman!"

The audience stood up clapping as the man from the video emerged from back stage. Leah's jaw dropped as they ushered him forward and sat him on the couch right next to her."

"Alvin! Pleasure to have you on," Lars said, and shook his hand.

"It's great to be here, Lars," the man said, his beer belly jiggling as he laughed.

Alvin turned around to look at the video playing. He was deep into Leah's body, his large wet balls slapping against her thighs.

"So tell me Alvin, what are you thinking in this exact moment?"

"Well shit, I'm thinking that today is my lucky day. I walked in to buy some shoes, and instead I'm getting some of the wettest white pussy I've ever had."

"Do you fuck a lot of white girls, Alvin?"

"Shit yea. I've been on this Earth for a few decades now, and even as I get older, I still find time to show these white girls a good time. Like I did with Leah over here." He put his hand on Leah's thigh and slid it slightly up her dress. The crowd went wild.

"Alvin, I have a lot more I want to ask you, but let me turn to Leah for a moment. Darling, what's it like to finally be reunited with this stud of a man?"

123456...9