Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasn't a rock," Darius said, "But might as well have been."

"Can you fuck me, Darius, just like you fucked Leah? Except this time, Drew is just going to sit there nicely instead of squirming like a bug under a stone."

"Don't matter to me," Darius said, "I just want the pussy."

He plunged his cock inside her. Megan's eyes went gaping like she had been jet rocketed into space.

"Oh yes!" Megan cried, "You really are a big boy!"

"You talk a lot," Darius said, pumping into her, "I don't mind though."

"Fuck yes!" Megan cried, and Darius held back her hair as he shoved himself deeper into her pussy.

Drew watched with wide eyed enthusiasm. This was the third woman he had watched Darius fuck, but this time was different. He was exhilarated, but at peace, as he watched Megan ooze her brains out of her pussy.

"Deeper, baby, deeper!" Megan cried out, panting and sweating like an animal.

"Shit baby, you take a cock well," Darius laughed, his heavy balls swinging.

Megan felt like a molten rod had been shoved up her spine, shooting pangs of heat down her tits and stomach.

"I'm taking that ass too, baby," Darius announced, lifting his sticky wet dick from her body and plunging it right back into her asshole.

"Yes!" Megan cried, shoving her hips down so her ass could swallow even more.

Drew was rock hard, and stroking at lightening pace. His dick and hand were a blur as he watched Megan's ass bulged with Darius's hard prick. After a week of masturbating to her image, Drew looked at Megan and saw pure sexuality herself.

But he came first. The two sweaty bodies plunging at each other continued as Drew's dick sputtered into a pair of his boxer shorts. Even as his dick deflated, his eyes couldn't be torn from Megan's jiggling booty and perky shaking breasts as she was fucked.

Drew looked down at his soft dick, surprised to see it wasn't so soft after all. He was still rock hard.

He kept stroking.

"Fuck, Drew!" Megan said, making eye contact, "You're doing it! Keep stroking! I bet we can get at least three more loads out of you."

"Shit, white boy already came?" Darius said, laughing, "I still got plenty before I spew."

"Come on, Drew," Megan called girlishly, "Keep going."

Drew resumed stroking for his second wind.

He came again as Darius spun Megan over to ride him cowgirl. He came a third time when Darius mounted her off the bed like a pirate ship mermaid and pounded her upside down. And he came a fourth time when they were in missionary, slowing gyrating together with their lips kissing slowly and passionately.

"Mmm," Megan said, sucking on Darius's body lip, "Drew, was that a fourth one?"

Drew nodded, and she flashed him a smile with her shiny white teeth.

"Good job, baby," Megan said, "Good job."

Darius was picking up the pace. Megan was rolling in orgasm and holding the bedsheets for dear life. And then, the sound was smacking turned wet and squishy as Megan's pussy flooded with oozing cum.

"Fuck!" Megan cried, "Fill me with that spunk, you bastard!"

Darius topped her off like a gas station attendant, and lay back, sweaty and accomplished.

Megan leaned against the wall, legs spread, flashing her oozy cunt at Drew and playing with it with her fingers.

"You know," Megan said, eyes locked with Drew, "If you were my boyfriend, I'd let you eat this out. But we're not that close, tiger." She winked.

Drew lay back, as tired as Darius and drained like a pot of pasta.

"Drew," Megan said, wiping the sweat from her brow, "I think you and Darius should see what you can do about that trip your mom and Leah are taking. I bet Darius can find a way to get you on the plane."

"You mean go with them? I don't think that's a good idea," he said cowardly.

"Don't be such a bitch," she said, "Come on, I think it will be good for you. You need to see Leah, and your mom together, being pounded. Isn't that what you deserve?"

"Shit, I'd pay money for that," Darius said, laughing, "Count me in."

"Come on, Drew," Megan said with a smile, "Just see what we can do."

They shut off the lights and set the alarm for 5am. Tomorrow would be a big day.

Chapter 54: The Flight

Before they set off, Megan rolled a joint for Darius and Drew to smoke. Darius inhaled cleanly, and Drew puffed nervously, but they all got high. The room was clouded and hazy, but all parties were feeling good.

Before they left, Megan kissed Darius goodbye. Their tongues playfully twisted as he tasted her lips. She squeezed Drew goodbye too.

Darius and Drew made their way across campus, to where Eve's apartment was. They were so stoned they ended up going in circles, giggling at the statues covered in ivy and a light dust of snow under the glow of the early morning

Finally, they snuck up the stairs of the building, and Drew clicked the door open with the spare key he had.

Eve was passed out asleep on her bed. She wouldn't wake up for another hour, and Drew knew her ambien would keep her passed out no matter what. He saw her enormous trunk standing on its side in the corner. He clicked it open, and admired the neatly folded tops and swimsuits she had stacked in there.

Darius was impatient. He grabbed clothes from the trunk by the handful and started hiding them under Eve's bed. Before long, they had cleared out the enormous thing, and it was clear that even if it was tight, the two boys would fit in there.

"Shit, this is fun," Darius said, stepping inside to prove he could fit, "I feel like I'm a kid, playing fortress."

"Yeah," Drew said, "I actually used to do this with this exact trunk when I was younger."

"That's sweet, man," Darius said. They were actually laughing and sharing a moment.

Darius walked up to the sleeping Eve and snapped in between her eyes. She really was out cold.

"Hold on," Darius said. He reached towards Eve's sleeping face and inserted one of his black fingers in between her lips. Eve's mouth received it tenderly.

"Shit," he said, laughing as the busty woman sucked on his finger, "I gotta take advantage of this just a little."

Darius unzipped his fly and pulled out his flaccid cock. He held it in his hand before gently placing its head right up to Eve's mouth. He pressed forward, parting her lips and sliding his cock along her tongue deeper into her face.

Before long, Eve had six or seven inches of Darius's soft long cock in her mouth. She hadn't stirred, even for a moment.

"Come on dude," Drew said, anxiously looking out the window, "The sun is rising. She'll be up soon."

Darius laughed and with one motion, shoved the rest of his cock into her mouth. She had her nose against his pubes now, his cock head bulging in the middle of her throat.

"Aight, I'm coming," Darius said, and withdrew his slippery cock back into his drawers.

They both stood up in the chest and Drew latched the lid. They could fit comfortably, with some distance, but it was still a cramped chest where Darius and Drew were pressed together.

"I'm taking a nap," Darius said, "Wake me when we're on the island." And true to his word, he passed out.

The chest rumbled and turned. Drew could hear his mom getting ready to head to the airfield. She turned the luggage on the side, and rolled it out of the building. Drew nested safely inside.

The limo driver slide the trunk carefully in the back of the car. And pretty soon, they were unloaded at the air field.

The three limos carrying the three intended passengers arrived at the same time. Out of the first stepped Dean Parland, smiling with his big teeth at the prospect of being wined and dined by the fat wallets of Alpha Watch, and the even fatter buttocks of sexy young Leah and big titty Eve. Eve had a bemused grin, having been told only by Drew that their dear family friend Leah had invited her to a business function and she could be useful. And Leah herself breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that both her guests had arrived safely and that her ass would be safe for her new career.

On the plane, Leah popped open a bottle of champagne and watched the foam slide down the neck and base. She extended her tongue to lick it, capturing Dean Parland's gaze attentively.

"My, my," the Dean said, laughing, "I thought I told you that you may be hot, but it won't be enough to get me to desert my duty as a university administrator."

"Who said anything about that?" Leah asked playfully, sucking down more foam with her tight lips.

He laughed.

"I'm just here to get some fun out of your company's expense account."

"Enjoy it then," she declared, "It's not my money. I don't give a fuck."

The three clinked glasses, and drank.

Leah knew there would be plenty of time to seduce Dean Parland and get her lawsuit dropped, so she relaxed on the plane. Alpha Watch had provided such nice amenities: facial scrubs, luxury sheets and beds, drinks, snacks, and even a full screen tv. She clicked through the channels, looking for something to watch. But something was wrong. Instead of normal channels, everything on the screen was either soft, or hardcore pornography.

"Those bastards on the board," Leah exclaimed quietly to herself, "Those horny assholes rigged it this way."

Nevertheless, Leah flipped until she found a channel she liked. There was a busty woman with big curly blond hair lounging in a pool chair. The quality was low, with grainy bars like it was shot on VHS and then transferred to digital. The woman had an enormous bust, and was dressed in a skimpy black bikini that was mostly long strings.

Leah felt herself starting to get wet as she watched the woman sip at an iced tea. There was something so erotic about old pornos: things were different back before the Internet. The women were more committed, and the sex was more raw. Now, anyone could shoot something on their cell phone with their dick or tits and call it a porno.

She looked over her shoulder at Parland, who was on the phone, and Eve, who was staring out the window. And with one hand, she slowly reached into her leggings and began to masturbate.

Leah felt her forehead grow hot as the woman on screen was joined by a muscular man in a speedo. The thick bulge of his cock jiggled in the tight spandex. He was a real hunk, with long locks of hair and a jawline that reached all around his face. He was going to fuck this woman well.

Leah closed her eyes and touched herself deeper. She imagined herself on the pool chair, sipping at the drink while the muscular man stroked her thighs and up towards her snatch. She was staring at his hardening bulge, salivating at the idea that it could soon be in her.

The scene was sexy, and unbeknown to Leah, everyone agreed. Located right below the tv monitor, and in 17 other places on the aircraft and dozens on the destination island, was a little broadcasting camera, which sent the footage live to the headquarters of Alpha Watch, where the members of the board room watched attentively.

"Sir," said an executive, "The footage we are getting of Leah is incredible. The shots of her walking onto the plane have everything we wanted covered: long sexy legs, moderate cleavage, and the sexy smile that made us certain she was a star in the first place. Not the mention the glances we observed of her checking out Dean Parland. There is no doubt in my mind that when this airs, we will have a hit reality show to rival the Kardashians."

"Excellent," said the chairman, watching Leah's pussy in a tight close up, "It's exactly as planned. What about the other woman?"

"Eve? She's amazing as well. Big perky breasts, and so big that we're certain they'll be on display whether she's wearing a bralette or a full winter coat. She can't hide those puppies."

"Excellent," he repeated, "You know, I'm a breast man myself."

"Me too, sir. And she's amazing. I knew Leah would be able to lead us to more attractive talent."

"Is there anything else?"

"One more thing. When our people were loading the cargo, we discovered that one of the chest contains two people stowed away. We were ready to open them and alert the authorities, but our scanned revealed that it's actually Leah's ex-boyfriend, and one of her big black ex-lovers. Our head of content looked at the profiles, and we think having them on the island will actually be a very dramatic reveal."

"Interesting. Who is the boyfriend?"

"He's actually the son of a VP at our partner company, Bradley. But it's complicated. He's white, sir, and Leah has actually been cheating on him numerous times since they joined campus. She even fucked his dad, sir."

"His dad?!" the chairman laughed, "That's hilarious. And we want him on our show why?"

"Well, sir, there's actually an incredibly rich demographic right now for what is called 'cuckolds' by many people on the internet. Basically, guys love to watch hot girls cheat on their boyfriends."

"Interesting. I enjoy fucking a married slut myself."

"Yes sir, but it's actually the reverse. Our market research shows that the majority of viewers prefer to put themselves in the cuckold's shoes, watching their own wives and girlfriends getting banged."

"Are you serious?!" the chairman guffawed, "That's incredible. You're saying these losers actually LIKE being humiliated like that?"

"It's what the research says, sir."

"Jesus," he said, "People today are fucked up. But if it's good for ratings, let's make sure we put on a real show."

"Of course sir. One last thing. It turns out that Drew is not only Leah's ex-boyfriend, he's actually the son of the busty MILF we have on board."

"You're shitting me. That hot bitch with the big ol' jugs is a mom? And her son is on board."

"Exactly sir."

"Incredible. Well, kid, I hope you like watching your mom get fucked on national television. That's exactly what's going to happen."

He and the executive laughed and laughed.

On scream, Leah began to whimper her way into orgasm.

"Pump more of the aphrodisiac into the cabin," the chairman declared, "I want to see what happens to the big titted slut."

A man in the corner turned a lever, and invisible gas flowed openly into the air cabin.

Eve began absent-mindedly running her fingers into her cleavage. Her big tan breasts were perspiring, and she gently rubbed it deeper into the tight space between her tits.

"My goodness," Eve said, her eyes flushing over. She was feeling so unusually horny that she had to cross her legs to keep herself from leaping up.

She looked over at Dean Parland and remembered the pass he had made on her. It made her blood coil. Sure, she hadn't always been the most faithful. She had had lovers during all her marriages, and Rick went along with her flings with rich and powerful men. And every once in a while, when she was drunk or bored, she would do something slutty, like enjoy the fruits of a glory hole. But that was her choice. She made the decisions what to do. Dean Parland wanted to bend her over and make her submit like a little pet.

Still, he was muscular. And tall. And when he uncrossed his legs, she felt like she was staring down the barrel of a shotgun with the bulge that seemed to lurch at her...

"My goodness," she said again, snapping out of it, "Maybe I need to lie down."

She took a step towards the back room, right above the belly of the plane where they kept the luggage. She could have sworn she heard a noise from down there. Instead, she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep, but ended up falling into some of the most erotic dreams she had ever experienced.

"Jesus," the chairman said, watching on the big screen Eve's sensually contorted face as she slept, "I wish we had cameras that could see whatever she's seeing!"

Chapter 55: The Island

The plane landed on the runway, unloaded their bags onto the tarmac, and then flew back off. It would return in 7 days to pick them back up. Until then, they had the entirety of the island to themselves, in privacy.

Except for Drew and Darius, secretly stowed away in the cargo.

And except for the dozens of cameras Alpha Watch had placed to record their every move.

The villa was on a mountain, with steps carved into the side for them to ascend. Leah tried to grab her luggage but found it was too heavy.

"Just leave it all here," Dean Parland suggested, "We can come get stuff later." And they marched up to see their accommodations.

When Leah saw it, she nearly dropped her jaw.

It was a shithole. The place was made out of wood, cheaply, so that the planks of the wall had uneven gaps to the floor and to the roof, which was made of straw. It was a dirt floor, one big room, with a small gas burner and no ovens or refrigerator to speak of. There was a crate on the side with dried foods and cans, but not the lap of luxury Leah had been promised.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, and Dean Parland and Eve looked equally disappointed.

"There must be some mistake," she said, nervously.

Most concerning of all was that the only piece of furniture in the room was a tiny twin mattress with a ratty looking blanket. How were the three of them supposed to sleep here?

By now, it was getting late and they all were tired. No one had slept well on the plane. They munched on some sad crackers from the crate, and then looked uncertainly at the single bed.

"Well," Dean Parland said, licking his lips, "Looks like we will have to cuddle."

"Why don't you be a gentleman," Leah suggested, "And let the ladies have the bed? The floor doesn't look too hard."

"Shit, what do you mean?" he said, knocking on the dirt floor which was hard as granite.

"I guess," Leah said nervously.

"Fine," Eve said, her nose in the air, "We won't made you use the floor. But Leah, you have to sleep in the middle. I don't want this Dean feeling me up in the night.

"Shit, and like I do?" Leah thought to herself.

Nevertheless, there was no other choice.

The Dean stripped down to just his boxers, showing off his hard abs and surprising taut biceps. Eve had a big t-shirt in her personal bag, and planned to change into it.

"You turn around," she said to the Dean, forcing him to face the wall as she undid her top and bottoms, her body jiggling freely, before she slipped into the big shirt.

Leah knew there was no escaping this. So she just took off her clothes until she was in her bra and panties and sat in the center of the bed.

As the two bodies joined her, Leah instinctively leaned towards the musky scent of Dean Parland's chest. Eve faced her, her big tits pressing into Leah's back.

"Damn, you sure you don't want me in the middle there?" the Dean asked, grinning, "I bet I can handle it."

"No thanks," Eve snapped, "Goodnight."

Peeking through the gaps in the wooden walls were two sets of eyes. Shortly after the party had climbed, Drew and Darius jiggled their way up to the mountain to see what was going on. They arrived there just in time to see Drew's mom strip off her clothes and shake her big tits to the area of the wall she did not suspect had watchers.

"Shit, I love your mom, bro," Darius said again, licking his lips, "Those titties are something else. You ever suck on them?"

"I don't know," Drew whispered, "Maybe as a baby."

The two watched the dozing threesome finally drift to sleep.

"Okay," Drew said, "Now what?"

"Now what, shit? We wake up your mom and bitch and get them sucking on this fat cock." Darius looked down to reveal to Drew that his cock was fully out of his pants and waving.

"I don't know," he said, "Won't Dean Parland be mad? Won't my mom and Leah be mad? We can't just wake them up."

"Then shit, dude, why did we come here?"

That question seemed more and more pressing every moment Drew stared at the dilapidated shack.

"Shit man," Darius said, "I think something's happening."

1...34567...9