Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew was on the other side of the "U", and was too vividly watching the handjob Megan was giving right before his eyes to notice the sucking and slurping right beyond the bend.

Megan, with a cock in her hand, was happy to see the tall sexy Pete approaching her, and smiled. He fist-bumped Darius, and looked down to see that Megan was already hard at work at one black dick.

"Shit, you already getting it," he said to Darius, and the ten men laughed.

"Nah man, I can share."

"Let's take this bitch out to my car then. I bet we have some fun."

So Pete reached down to Megan's thick hips and lifted her up like she was nothing. And Darius followed the slut out to the car where he and his friend were going to double team her pussy until that slit was so stretched it would never be the same.

As she was in the distance, Megan made one last eye contact with Drew under the table, and blew him a kiss. Drew sighed, but figured he could at least sit up and join the table.

Until... another body crashed into him, and Drew looked up to see the love of his life, mascara starting to run, and cum dripping from both sides of her mouth down her chin.

"Leah," he said, stupefied, eyes wide and unable to say anything more.

Leah was so delirious and emotional that when she saw Drew sitting there, under the table, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

And instead of saying anything, she just leaned in and kissed him. Even though she had semen running her face, she grabbed Drew's head and stuck her tongue down her throat, savoring the feeling of going back to her old lover.

"Leah," Drew said, surprised and confused, but starting to feel warm and fuzzy.

"Drew, I love you," Leah said, kissing him again, "I always have. I failed you, we went to college and I broke up with you just like I said I would never do."

"It's okay, Leah, you had needs. I told you, I am learning about that from Megan, and—"

"So what if I have needs? That doesn't mean we can't still be together. I know you can accept it."

"Accept it..." Drew repeated, thinking it over in his head.

"You mean that you would still have sex? With other guys?"

"Of course," Leah said, drying her eyes, "Black guys, obviously. They're just bigger. But I'd do it knowing that at the end of the night, I could still go home to you."

Drew didn't have to think it over. He smiled, and that was all he needed to show.

She gave him another big smooch. Despite the emotions of the moment, Drew was still rock hard at feeling Leah's warm body in his arms.

"Pete and Darius took Megan out to his car," Drew said, glancing out.

"Oh my god," Leah said, her pussy on fire with that news, "I have to go join them."

"I understand."

"Meet you at the sorority house afterward?"

"Sure."

She kissed him one last time, and held his fingers tenderly, before racing off to the car to get double teamed with her friend.

Drew crawled out slowly from under the table, and walked out the doors into the night air.

He looked up at the sky, and felt like he might have finally found his place.

1...456789