Fresh Recruits: Nina

Story Info
Nina Kent.
1.6k words
3.77
10.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was in heaven, getting fucked hard by Thomas in missionary while Aaron stood above her, his cock in Thomas' mouth. Meanwhile, Kyle was slamming his dick in Thomas' ass, only further adding to Victoria's pussy pounding.

The result was chain reaction, Aaron cumming into Thomas' mouth and Victoria's face as he shot his load deep into Victoria's pussy minutes before his father stuffed his ass with his hot cum as well.

"That's a wrap!" Wendall shouted as the four laughed and headed their separate ways.

Emily was just finishing a scene with Tyrone, screaming as his huge BBC overflowed her ass with cum. He fist-bumped Kyle as he walked off, leaving his wife shaking as she struggled to stand. She hobbled over to Kyle and kissed him.

"God, I love you!" she panted as Kyle laughed.

"Because I'm your husband or because I hired Tyrone."

She gave him a sneaky look. "Who said it can't be both?"

Kyle laughed again and went into the living room, finding Victoria and some others doing blow and fucking in the living room. Kyle did a line and sat next to one of the new recruits, Nina, a sexy 30H blonde who had been broken in that morning in a hard scene with Simeon.

She was puffing on a fat blunt as she rubbed her pussy while watching her mentor Victoria get fucked hard by two black guys.

"Hi Kyle," Nina said, sliding over to let him sit on the jizz soaked couch, "Great day huh?"

He laughed and nodded as Melanie cut up some more dope. "Definitely! I'm afraid I had to tap out before I could do a number on that sexy body of yours."

She blushed and passed him the weed. "Well, there's no time like the present."

She leaned down and took his swollen cock in her mouth, slurping him down with a professional skill. Kyle smoked and groaned, squeezing and slapping her ass as she bobbed up and down, saliva and precum leaking from her mouth down to his bloated nuts.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, Nina massaging his balls and gripping him at the base as she sucked down all this thick meat. She then pulled off his slobbery dick and panted.

"I can't wait to have this dick fucking my brains out..." she said with jizz oozing down her chin.

"Well lets get to it then," Kyle said, pushing her on her back as she pulled her ankles near her head.

"Give it to me Kyle," she begged, "Don't hold anything back."

She felt ready to cum as the thick head pushed into her cunt, followed thereafter by 9 inches of juicy, hard and bumpy dick sliding deep within her cervix.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!!!" Nina cried, her eyes going back.

Kyle was nearly balls deep as he began to ravage her, pounding his hips against her ass as his cock slammed into her wet twat. He was so strong and brutal, pleasuring her just the way she wanted it. He leaned down to suck her bouncing tits as his balls thundered against her ass.

"This pussy is amazing, bitch..." Kyle groaned.

"Oooh... fuck me Daddy..." Nina panted.

Kyle picked up speed, fucking her pussy hard. Nina screamed, her tits bouncing crazily as he fucked the shit out of her. Soon after, she was on her hands and knees as she fucked herself on Kyle's dick in doggy. Ever so often, his large hand would smack hard against her ass, further increasing her pleasure as she came on his dick.

As Kyle stood, she got to her knees and took him down her throat as he fucked her face aggressively. She struggled to breathe but took it hard as he gripped her hair, bashing his crotch into her face.

"Yeah, swallow that fucking cock!" Kyle grunted.

Nina kept sucking, slobbering down his massive dick before she pulled him out, licking up the underside of his shaft and then slurping on his huge nuts while she stroked him.

"Suck that cock, baby," Kyle moaned, "God, your mouth is hot as fuck!"

He leaned down and smacked her ass, Nina moaning as she sucking him even faster, her throat opening more and more to the huge dick pounding inside it. She kept spitting on his dick and jacking him off, smacking his head rod against her face. She trailed her hands up his toned stomach and kept her sexy eyes locked on his.

"You're so fucking hard!" she panted, jacking him off as she looked up at him. "I need this inside me again!"

"You will, just keep sucking, you slut!" Kyle yelled, squeezing her tits hard with her left hand as she gagged and choked on his cock, his right keeping her head in place. He then pulled her off and began to fuck her tits hard, Nina giving hungry licks to the tip as it popped through her cleavage.

He then had Nina bend over the couch and he attacked her pussy, licking her deep.

"OH FUCK!!!!" she cried, feeling Kyle's experienced tongue seeming to reach the very depth of her insides.

She shook and screamed as he turned his attention to her asshole, eating and slurping her tight hole before stuffing his dick inside.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Nina cried as he began to fuck her like a madman, driving his hips against her ass as she held it open, craving every inch of him inside of her. He squeezed her tits as he began pounding her cunt, the panting and whimpered bitch beneath him constantly begging for more.

"It's so fucking big!" she screamed, "Oh my god! Fucking ruin my pussy!"

"Yeah baby," Kyle replied, "you like that?!"

"Yes!!!" Nina cried, his fingers pinching and pulling her nipples, "Fucking take my fucking cunt!"

He picked up speed and she came hard, crying out loudly as he gave her every inch, watching her pussy juice squirt on his cock. They kissed as he kept giving her to her, Nina's gasps and moans getting louder with every thrust of his dick into her.

"Oh my god," Kyle groaned, bashing her like an animal, her pussy gushing her juices again and again as she rubbed her clit, Kyle fucking her harder and harder.

"OH SHIT!!" Nina cried, "it feels so good! Give me that fucking dick!"

Kyle grabbed her shoulders and began giving her even longer thrusts, pulling out nearly all the way and slamming his dick back inside, Nina's legs nearly going weak as he fucked her senseless, slobber dripping from her mouth as she was fucked like she had never been before.

Kyle's hip smacked against her ass as she she was fucked into another powerful orgasm, grabbing Kyle's arms as he fucked her mightily, squeezing her bouncing tits as she screamed her head off. The impact of their bodies was resounding as he kissed her shoulder blades and neck, forcing even more of his dick into her.

"Ooooh fuck!!!!!!" she cried, cumming yet again. "Stay right there..."

Kyle stopped his thrusting as she slowly moved herself back and forth on his dick, gradually picking up speed as Kyle again began moving with her, fucking her brutally.

"Oh my fucking god... oh god, yes..." she moaned.

They then moved to the couch, Kyle sitting as she got between his legs and began to suck him off again, slurping noisily on his dick. Kyle groaned, laying his head back as she sucked and sucked before she mounted him taking his dick into her pussy again. She began bouncing hard, Kyle gripping and slapping her ass as she sucked her tits, thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit!" Nina screamed as she was drilled furiously, "GIVE IT TO ME!"

They kept going at it harder and harder, Nina occasionally dismounting to suck him on off again but forth the most part they just fucked in every position, Nina slowly riding, Kyle holding her hips before she would pick up speed, slamming her pussy down his thick and wet shaft.

"Oh fuck! It's so big!" she screamed.

As she got on the couch on her back, Kyle began fucking her again in missionary, pounding her cunt harder and harder, sucking and squeezing her tits as she rested her legs on his shoulders, feeling every inch of the massive dick spreading her pussy wide.

"Oh shit!" she screamed, "I'm about to cum! Just don't fucking stop!"

Kyle didn't reply, just continuing to fuck her hard. She screamed and shook, her pussy juice gushing out like a river as he kept going, Nina panting and moaning as they kissed, Nina becoming more and more vocal as Kyle turned her on her side and smacked her ass again.

He began fucking her again, Nina moaning softly as she fingered her ass while he plowed her roughly.

"Oh yeah right there!!!" Nina screamed as she began shaking again, Kyle picking up speed as the couch creaked beneath them, giving her brutal and long strokes as he felt his balls begin to tingle. He kept driving into her with a machine like force, fucking Nina into another orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Nina screamed out.

Kyle groaned and kept fucking her, his balls slamming against her ass. She gripped his muscular forearms as he kept going faster and faster, screaming as Kyle went as fast as he could, grunting as he dumped his burning and thick load into her pussy.

As he pulled out, she plunged her mouth to his dick and slurped him down, swallowing the remaining abundance of his seed into her stomach.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned as she slurped him like a straw until he was completely spent, his wet and limp cock dropping from her mouth, still coated in Nina's drool and Kyle's cum. After all was said and done, Kyle lit another blunt and took a long drag, Nina still sucking his cock.