Freshers Ch. 05 - A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least you and he can be open about being boyfriend and girlfriend," I whispered, not wanting anyone else to overhear. "Me and Tommy have to keep our relationship a secret."

"Does that make you jealous?" Terri asked me.

"Well, I guess it should," I replied after a moment's careful consideration. "But the truth is, it doesn't. I'm actually happy for both of you, believe it or not. I know our relationship is wrong, but I can't help loving him the way I do. I guess, now that he's officially your boyfriend, it's up to you as to whether or not I get to share him with you."

Terri answered without a moment's hesitation.

"Of course I will," she said. "I know it's unconventional, some might say downright depraved in fact, but I love what we have together, and I wouldn't want anything to spoil it. Beth, I'll happily share Tommy with you - as long as he still doesn't mind being shared of course!"

"Huh! How could he possibly not want that? Having two gorgeous women to share a bed with?"

"As long as neither of us wears him out of course!" Terri cautioned with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, I don't know, I expect he has enough stamina to keep up with us both," I replied with a wink to highlight my euphemism.

"So, what happens now? Between you and your mum, I mean," I continued after a brief pause.

"Well, she says there is still a place for me at her table for Christmas dinner tomorrow," Terri answered. "Even though she hadn't planned on actually cooking anything, since she thought she'd be alone."

"Nobody should be alone at Christmas," I replied. "Perhaps she could come here tomorrow - I'm sure Mum and Dad won't mind. Hang on, I'll ask."

As it happened, my parents had more or less had the same thought, and were only too happy to invite Terri's mum.

"Oh, don't worry about me," Mrs. Stroud replied to the invitation. "I wouldn't want to impose on anyone."

"You wouldn't be imposing on anyone, Mrs. Stroud," Mum assured her. "We've more than enough to go around, and plenty of room at the table - we'd be happy to have you as our guest."

"And besides," Dad added. "With more of us for dinner tomorrow there'll be less waste, and I won't have to put up with cold turkey sandwiches for the next two weeks!"

"Seriously though," Mum took over. "If our son and your daughter are officially going out with each other, we ought to get to know each other better anyway."

"Well, I guess you're right," Terri's mum answered after pondering for a few moments. "In that case, I accept your kind invitation - thank you."

"Good, that settles it then," Dad replied. "We've all become very fond of Terri, and having you here to share Christmas dinner with us all will be a genuine pleasure."

Arrangements were made for Terri's mum to return the following day, and Terri decided to accompany her mum to church for the Christmas morning service. Even after everything, she still attended church every Sunday morning back in York - a point she made very clear when she spoke to her earlier on.

Eventually, Terri's mum took her leave in order to go to the candlelight carol service at her church. Surprisingly, Terri decided to accompany her. Mum and Dad also had an invitation to spend a few hours with their friends, leaving Tommy and I alone.

It had been an emotional afternoon, to put it mildly, and so, finding ourselves alone together it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened.

Helping One's Sister (Tommy)

I remembered Beth's words clearly: "while we're under Mum and Dad's roof my body is strictly off-limits, Tommy, understand?" Well, her idea of "strictly off-limits" sort of went out of the window as soon as we found ourselves alone. Our parents had gone to their friends place for a few Christmas drinks, and Terri had, rather surprisingly, gone with her mum to the carol service, leaving Beth and I with the house to ourselves for at least the next couple of hours. I guess it was the relief of having survived my confession to Terri's mother and the apparent thawing of their relationship, but I found myself feeling better than I'd felt ever since we'd boarded the train south the other day.

You'd be forgiven for thinking that my relief might have manifested itself as a rush of desire and a yearning for some form of sexual release. But surprisingly though, it was actually Beth that instigated things, and it was she that was the one who clearly wanted some sexual attention.

I'd gone upstairs to take a quick shower and change into my PJ's (no sleeping nude under Mum and Dad's roof, alas) when Beth decided to join me. Lo and behold, as I was halfway through washing my hair, the bathroom door creaked open and Beth came in. I didn't mind her intrusion so much - we seldom locked the bathroom door back at our flat in York, and it was fairly common for one of the girls to come in while I was showering or taking a bath. And equally, neither of them minded if I came in while they were showering. That loosening of inhibitions pretty much went hand in hand when we adopted our new lifestyle.

"I thought you did brilliantly today, Tommy-bear," Beth said as I massaged a generous quantity of shampoo into my scalp. "Standing up to Terri's mum like that."

"I'm just glad I got through it with my bollocks intact!" I replied with a chuckle.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her unbuttoning her dress.

"Er, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"What does it look like? I'm taking my clothes off of course, silly boy!" Beth replied cheekily. "I could do with a quick shower myself - you don't mind if I join you, right?"

"But, er, didn't we agree to not do that sort of thing under Mum and Dad's roof? Strictly off-limits - those were your exact words," I said as my sister continued to undress.

"What they don't know won't hurt 'em!" Beth answered as she unhooked her bra and shrugged it off he shoulders.

"Yeah, but..." I protested.

"Besides, this is where it all began for you and me, right under this roof, remember?" Beth pointed out as she tossed her bra onto the floor beside her dress. "The folks'll be gone for ages, and Terri will be out for a good while yet."

Beth slipped her knickers off and then stood defiantly naked before me.

"While the cat's away, as they say," she added whilst adopting a suggestive pose with her knickers dangling from her index finger.

"Feeling horny by any chance, are we?" I asked as I turned my attention to rinsing myself off.

"More than you can possibly imagine!" Beth replied lustfully. "Don't tell me you don't want it too!"

To tell you the truth, I didn't really want it at all right at that moment. Aside from being under our parents roof, the afternoon's events with Terri and her mum had left me pretty much mentally drained - all I wanted was to get ready for bed and enjoy a quiet evening, as Christmas Day was bound to be busy, what with going to church in the morning, exchanging gifts, helping Mum with Christmas dinner, and now, having to entertain Terri's mum as well.

"Oh, come on!" Beth implored me. "Please - I only want a quickie!"

I said nothing in reply, apart from letting out a deep sigh, and simply opened the shower door and beckoned her to join me inside. Beth gleefully stepped into the shower and stood with me under the warm deluge. There was enough room for the two of us - but only just. My sister's arousal was truly palpable as she stood opposite me - her nipples were engorged and stood proudly to attention atop her lusciously tactile breasts, and even though I wasn't particularly in the mood, it was still nice to caress them with my hands and enjoy her reaction to my fondling.

"Mmm-ahhh, ohh that's so nice!" she sighed back at me.

My other hand drifted down her hips and around towards her bottom, and as my hands roamed over her naked body we kissed heatedly, our tongues entwined. Between us, my penis gradually came to life - my mind may not have been in the mood for sex, but my body clearly had other ideas.

"Ooh, Tommy-bear," Beth groaned as her arousal ramped up at the feeling of my gathering hardness pressing against her. "I want you inside me so much!"

A brief foray with my fingers between her legs clearly highlighted how much she wanted me inside her - she was so wet and warm that her ardour positively radiated from within her. I could've just told her to go and take care of it herself, and perhaps I should have done, but Beth's womanly ways (and Terri's too, for that matter) always had a way of getting under my skin - almost hypnotising me into doing her bidding. So it was at that moment that I caved in - Beth clearly needed me, and there was no way I could refuse her. Trouble was, as nice as it was stood together under the shower, there wasn't really enough room to have sex in there, even if we did it standing up, so in the end I opened the door and led us both out.

I draped a couple of towels on the floor, and rolled up a third to fashion an improvised pillow and then laid down on my back. I decided if Beth wanted me inside her that badly, she'd have to do the hard work for herself. Beth clearly took the hint, and quickly positioned herself above me, straddling either side of my hips. She lowered herself down and as she guided me into her, I felt the unmistakable feeling of moist heat enveloping my penis.

"Ahhh," Beth sighed contentedly up at the ceiling as she came to rest upon me. "Ooooh, so much better! Ohhhh."

"Feel good, huh?" I said up at her as she lowered her head to look down at me.

"Oh, Tommy, you always feel good inside me!" she replied. "I could never tire of feeling your cock inside me, my sweet little Tommy-bear!"

"Hey! Less of the 'little', y'hear!" I chided her playfully.

"Sorry!" Beth giggled in reply. "My sweet big Tommy-bear!"

And with that, she rested her hands on my chest, gently teasing my nipples in the process, and then started to gyrate her hips around me. I was quite happy to just be along for the ride, not really needing nor wanting any kind of pleasure in return - although of course it still felt really good to be inside her. Sometimes it's nice not to have to take the lead in the dance of sexual congress - sometimes it's nice just to relinquish control and let your partner enjoy it. So that was what I did - I simply allowed Beth to satisfy her needs.

As I laid there looking up at her as she rode me, I wondered what had caused her to become so horny on this Christmas Eve of all nights. I could've asked her, but sometimes it's better just to not get hung up about such things and just go with the flow.

I love it when Beth rides on me - it gives her more control over our lovemaking, and so whenever she instigates things between us it's usually the position we favour. And in return it gives me an opportunity to look up at her as she loses herself in the throes of her arousal. I love to be able to gaze up at her wonderful breasts as she writhes around above me, and observe in the change in her facial expressions as she comes gradually closer and closer towards her orgasm.

"Oh, Tommy! Oh, baby, I'm coming!" I heard her squeal above me.

Blimey, I thought to myself, she must've been pretty horny to have reached her climax as quickly as that!

"Go for it, sis!" I replied up at her. "Let yourself go!"

And so she did. I looked up at her with a sense of wonderment that simply never gets old as I watched her orgasm engulf her. I love seeing how her body contorts as she loses herself to her climax - the way her nipples stiffen, how every hair follicle on her body stands on end and covers her naked skin with goosebumps, the open-mouthed stuttering gasps she emits, and best of all, the way her vagina grips me inside her as though milking me and urging me to fill her with my seed. However, I resisted the urge to cum myself - this was her moment to savour, and it was reward enough for me just to see her in such enraptured joy, with the knowledge that I had been the conduit for delivering her to it.

After a couple of minutes, and several orgasmic peaks and troughs later, her arousal seemed to have exhausted itself, and she came to a complete rest, panting heavily above me, her chest heaving as she tried to get as much oxygen into her lungs as possible.

"Oh, Tommy-bear," she sighed breathlessly down at me. "Thank you."

She lifted herself up onto her knees, allowing my unspent erection to slip out of her and flop wetly onto my belly.

"Oh, baby! You didn't come!" she said as she laid herself down beside me.

"That's okay, I don't mind," I replied. "I guess you just needed that more than I did."

"I can't leave you like this," she said, gazing at my slick length glistening in the light as it gently pulsed upon my lower belly. "It's not fair otherwise."

"I don't mind - really, I don't," I reiterated as I sat up. "I was happy to let you use me."

"Use you? Oh, Tommy, you make it sound like I forced you or something!" Beth exclaimed as she too sat herself up.

"Okay, so maybe that was a bad choice of words. You didn't force me," I assured her. "I mean, I'll admit I wasn't particularly in the mood for sex, but if I felt like you were forcing me you'd certainly be the first to know."

"Are you sure?" she asked, still apparently unconvinced.

"Beth, I love you," I said, looking her deep in the eye to convey my undying sincerity to her. "And I know you'd do the same for me if I was the horny one and you weren't. It may surprise you, but I enjoyed making love to you just then more than you might think. It didn't matter to me if I came - just watching you enjoy yourself was enough reward for me."

"Oh, Tommy," Beth sighed, and her mouth curled into a broad smile. "I love you too, and yes, I would do the same for you."

She scooted herself around until she sat cross-legged in front of me.

"But I still feel I ought to at least help you finish yourself off, as a thank you for giving me such a wonderful orgasm," she added.

And with that, she reached out for my still firm erection, her eyes fixed on mine to gauge my reaction as she took hold of me in her right hand.

"Well, if you insist, who am I to refuse such a kind offer?" I answered with a wink and a smile of my own.

Beth immediately went to work on my erection, bringing it back towards its full engorgement in her right hand, beckoning me towards an orgasm of my own. Her other hand joined it a few moments later, gently cupping my balls and tickling the sensitive skin of my scrotum. After a few moments of her pumping her hand up and down my length I heard my groans of incrementally increasing arousal echoing off the hard tiled walls of the bathroom. After having sex with her just minutes earlier, it didn't take long for Beth to bring me towards the edge.

"Aaahhh-mmmm-ohhh!" I groaned, just seconds away from coming.

I looked her in the eye as I felt the unmistakable pressure of imminent ejaculation welling up deep inside my loins - nothing I could do could stop it now. I fixed her with a determined stare as I felt all my muscles contract - I wanted to see her reaction when I came.

"Ughhh-hahh! Ahhh! Ohhh!" I grimaced and gnashed as I ejaculated in her hand.

My semen erupted between us, and spurted onto Beth's tummy just below her belly button. I simply stared at the expression of joyful wonderment on her face as she looked down at my pulsing hardness as it delivered its precious load. As much as I enjoy watching her in the throes of her orgasms, I know how much she enjoys seeing me succumbing to my orgasms too.

After a few brief seconds of joyful climax, compared to the minute and more of Beth's multiple orgasm, it was all over. My now spent penis became so hypersensitive as to be almost painful, so Beth released me from her grasp. She was as attuned to my body as I was to hers, and she knew when it was time to let go of me, not wanting to mar the experience with an uncomfortable ending.

"Ohh, Beth," I sighed contentedly at her.

Now totally spent and equally sated, we collapsed forwards into each other's arms and kissed passionately once more, this time with less urgency, and enjoyed uniting in a blissful afterglow together before eventually slipping into the comforting bosom of sleep.

Clearing The Air, And Making An Unexpected Discovery (Terri)

I'll admit I was mortified at first to see my mother come through the door. Part of me though was not at all surprised that Beth, Tommy and their parents saw fit to intervene and force the two of us to talk to each other face to face. It hadn't been easy to begin with, but the reassurance from Mum that she still loved me and didn't actually want to totally disown me as I'd feared, made me feel a million times better than I'd felt since the whole situation between us kicked off on that fateful night when I'd confessed to her about losing my virginity. And her taking back the hurtful things she'd said about me, by basically labelling me as a whore and a cheap slut, meant more to me than she could possibly know. The part that really hit home for me however, was when she said that I represented the last link she had with my Dad - the only man she'd ever truly loved.

We had a lot of catching up to do, and it would take more time and work on both our parts to truly heal the wounds in our relationship, but at least, thanks to my friends and their parents, the crucial first step had been taken. Accompanying Mum to the candlelight carol service at our local church was one such way to build bridges between us, and I must admit I'd forgotten how beautiful the church looked, illuminated by nothing more than hundreds of candles in all shapes, sizes and colours, bathing the normally cold Victorian gothic revival interior with a warm festive glow.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as we sang Silent Night, and as the words echoed around the church I was reminded of something we'd learnt about that particular carol at school. It had been sung in the trenches during the First World War when a brief ceasefire was called over Christmas 1914. According to the story we'd been told, the English soldiers heard the German soldiers in their trenches singing "stille nacht, heilige nacht..." and they recognised it as Silent Night, and began to join in with the impromptu singing - a brief interlude of human unity amid the horrors of mechanised warfare. What it represented was a thawing of relations, and that deep down we are all connected by something much deeper than we normally appreciate. Hopefully though, the thawing of our relationship would be on a much more permanent basis than between the warring armies on that cold, silent night in the trenches of Flanders.

"You always did enjoy the candlelit carols," Mum recalled as she drove me back towards Beth and Tommy's house.

"Do you like him?" I asked her. "Tommy, I mean."

"I suppose he seems respectable enough," she replied.

"Respectable?" I scoffed. "It wasn't that long ago that you basically called him a rapist!"

"I know, and it was stupid of me," Mum answered. "I apologised to him, and he accepted my apology, thank goodness."

"I should think so too!" I said, my arms crossed defiantly in front of me. "You can't just use call him something as horrible as that without any proof to back it up!"

"I take it all back about him - I realise now that I was wrong to judge him," she said, and then immediately expanded on it. "I mean, once I had some time to talk to him he came across as a fine young man."

"Do you approve of him?" I pressed her.

This time, she took a moment to consider her answer.

"I approve of him," she answered. "But I can't say I approve of what you did together."