Freshers Ch. 05 - A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, I failed miserably, and I doubled over as it all escaped from me in one enormous guffaw. Tommy, once he'd recovered from his own shock merely smiled sheepishly at me.

"Yeah, for a second there," he admitted.

"Well, it's a good job it was me and not them," I said as I perched myself on the edge of the bath. "You might not be so lucky next time."

"What time is it?" Beth asked as she sat up.

"About quarter past ten," I replied. "What on earth were you two thinking? Having sex in here when your folks could've come back and found you like this?"

"Well, don't look at me," Tommy replied defensively. "I wasn't the one who started this - I only came in here for a quick shower!"

"Oh, blame me why don't you!" Beth huffed.

"Well, you're the one who came in here all horny and begging me for sex!" Tommy retorted.

"Guys! Just relax, okay! There's no harm done, fortunately," I said, trying to quell things down a little.

"Although," I added cheekily. "I'd say you owe me one, Tommy."

"Eh? What do you mean?" he replied.

"Well, you're supposed to be my boyfriend, remember?" I explained, with my tongue well and truly in my cheek. "And I come in here to find you naked with another woman! And that you've both clearly been having sex. But at least there is a way you can make amends for your adulterous and incestuous indiscretion, Mister Tommy-bear."

"Er, in what way?" Tommy asked.

Sometimes he could be so adorably dim! I chuckled to myself.

"Well, let me put it like this," I said as I stood up.

I reached up under my skirt and took down my tights, quickly followed by my knickers a few seconds later.

"Oh, that way!" Tommy chuckled. "Well, fair's fair, I guess.

He laid back on the floor once more and took his penis in his hand to stroke it back to life. It didn't take long for him to become sufficiently erect enough, and I wasted no time in mounting him. Bless him, I thought to myself as I rode on top of him, with his penis lodged inside me. It had been a pretty tumultuous day for me, and right at that moment to have Tommy inside me was exactly what I needed. And he didn't disappoint - helping me, along with the simultaneous assistance of my fingers as I played with my clitoris, towards a gratefully received and much needed orgasm.

Beth, clearly turned on by the sight of me riding her twin brother as I fingered my clitoris, lazily masturbated herself as she looked on.

After my orgasm dissipated I lifted myself off from Tommy and then scooted myself down to rest upon his thighs. His slick penis still firmly erect rested upon his lower belly, and I grasped hold of it in my hand.

"Thank you, Tommy," I said to him as I looked him in the eye. "I think you deserve a reward for that."

With his penis in one hand and his balls in the other, I masturbated him towards his climax. I gazed at him lovingly as I coaxed his orgasm from him - the sight of Tommy in the throes of imminent ejaculatory joy never failed to make me feel warm inside.

He gasped and cried up at the ceiling as he erupted, painting his belly with a long ribbon of forcefully expelled semen. His cock felt almost hot to the touch as it pulsed and throbbed in my hand, and I extracted as much cum from him as I possibly could until he could deliver no more. When I finally released him from my grasp he just laid there panting up at the ceiling.

Our post-coital afterglow was alas not to last - at that precise moment we heard the unmistakable sound of key entering lock - Tommy and Beth's parents were back.

Never before had three people dashed back to their respective bedrooms and hastily cleaned themselves up as quickly as we had at that moment. As we came downstairs a minute or two later, Beth and I in our nighties and Tommy in his pyjamas and dressing gown, we all smirked at each other for having gotten away with our little tryst.

Of course, we also agreed that we ought to be a lot more careful next time.

Christmas With The Queen (Beth)

Christmas morning dawned with the sound of the church bells ringing out across the town. When I was little, Tommy and I would always be up long before dawn, pestering Mum and Dad with all the things that Father Christmas had left for us during the night. Of course, now that we were both adults, my twin and I now knew that it was likely that they'd probably only just gone to bed themselves after waiting for Tommy to finally drift off to sleep before daring to creep in with the pillowcase of gifts. He was always the more hyperactive of the two of us, and with the excitement of Christmas he always took hours to finally get to sleep.

These days Christmas was a much more grownup affair in our house, and our parents were treated to something of a lie-in - a luxury they'd never had when Tommy and I were kids. Some things never changed however, and although it was eight o'clock in the morning instead of five, Tommy was still the first of us to get up. However, on this occasion it was to help make a start on breakfast, rather than to jump excitedly on Mum and Dad's bed yelling "yippee! Father Christmas has been! Yay!"

So, in addition to the sound of the church bells, I awoke to the aroma of bacon, sausages and eggs frying down in the kitchen. I yawned, stretched and got out of bed, and after slipping on my dressing gown, went downstairs into the kitchen. To my surprise, I was the last of us to rise - Tommy was keenly assisting Mum with the traditional family Christmas fried breakfast, whilst Dad and Terri were busily getting stuck in to the perfectly cooked fare.

"Morning, everyone - Happy Christmas!" I said as I took my place at the table.

"Merry Christmas, Beth!" they all replied to me.

"What are you having, Sis?" Tommy asked me from his station at the hob where two frying pans sizzled away.

"You know me, Tommy-bear, I'll have a bit of everything!" I replied.

The small portable TV on the kitchen worktop was showing a carol service, and the room was filled with the sound of choral voices, organ music, and the divine smell of a full English breakfast. A few moments later, Tommy placed a plate of bacon, eggs, sausage, fried bread, beans, fried mushrooms and grilled tomato before me. I knew it would contain about a zillion calories, but it was Christmas Day - you've got to treat yourself at Christmas, right?

As always Tommy's cooking was wonderful, and after finishing breakfast, washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice and a mug of freshly brewed tea, Dad, Terri and I took care of the washing up before gathering in the living room. It was time to exchange presents, and it wasn't long before discarded wrapping paper was scattered all over the floor. Tommy gasped when he unwrapped what I had bought him - a silver bracelet designed to look like a snake, with its head forming the clasp, and closing in such a way that it appeared as though the snake was devouring its own tail.

"It's called an Ouroborous bracelet," I explained to him as he tried it on. "Apparently it's an ancient symbol for eternity. Plus, I thought it looked suitably masculine, and I thought it was about time you had a little bit of jewellery to call your own."

"Well, at least it'll save me having to borrow yours all the time!" he grinned back at me. "Thank you so much - I love it!"

He shuffled across to me, took me in his arms and kissed me on my cheek.

"Well, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike," Tommy said as he handed me his gift to me.

Even before I began unwrapping it, it was obvious that it contained a small jewellery box. I opened the box and inside was a silver bracelet.

"You know that thing about twins having an especially strong mental connection to each other? Well I'd say it's more than true with you two!" Mum chuckled.

Whilst the bracelet I'd bought Tommy was definitely masculine, the one he'd bought me was quintessentially feminine. It was in the form of an elegant coiled chain with a small clasp that when closed took the form of a flower, each petal of which was set with a small pink stone.

"Oh, Tommy! It's gorgeous!" I gasped as I took it out of its box and examined it more closely.

"I thought you might like it!" he replied with a wink.

"And for Terri," he said as he picked up another small package and then handed it to her.

Terri eagerly opened the gift - it too was clearly an item of jewellery - and her eyes lit up as soon as she saw what was contained inside the box.

"Oh, Tommy!" she exclaimed.

She took out a gold necklace, with a small pendant of what appeared to be a red gemstone surrounded by a number of smaller clear stones. Of course it was far beyond Tommy's budget to be genuine rubies and diamonds, but that didn't matter, it looked utterly beautiful.

"You like it?" he asked her nervously.

"Like it?" she replied. "Oh, Tommy - I love it!"

She immediately took him into a tight embrace and they kissed. Well, they were officially meant to be a couple now after all! It didn't bother me at all - we'd all three agreed upon that arrangement, and I knew he loved me just as much as Terri - he just couldn't show it as openly.

"I er, I hope you like what I've got you," she said to him, and then handed him her gift.

"Oh, wow!" he exclaimed as he opened it. "How did you get hold of this?"

Tommy held it up to show us what it was. It was a wristwatch with a black leather strap, but it was the design on its face that had clearly got him excited. It was a genuine Mickey Mouse watch, with the titular character's arms pointing to the hours and minutes.

"I've always wanted one of these!" he enthused brightly. "Oh, thank you so much!"

And he took her in another embrace, closely followed by a long kiss.

* * * * * *

Terri's mum arrived as arranged, shortly before ten o'clock, and after having given her daughter her Christmas present - a new handbag - Terri sheepishly admitted that she hadn't bought anything for her mother in return.

"That's perfectly alright, Theresa - just having you back in my life is the best Christmas present I could possibly ask for!"

And with that, mother and daughter engaged in a warm embrace.

"I'll get you something as soon as I can, okay?" she said as she hugged.

The six of us then all headed off to attend the Christmas service at the local reform church, where eighteen years earlier, Tommy and I had been christened, and before that, where Mum and Dad had married. Our church was something of an architectural oddity compared to the vernacular of the rest of the town. It had been built in the 1870's in a Tudor Gothic revival style that looked more austere than the elegantly handsome Georgian architecture with its off-white rendered facades that prevailed along the seafront. In contrast to its neighbours, the church was constructed of locally sourced flint with Cotswold stone detailing at the corners and around the windows, and with a crenellated parapet along the roofline.

An hour or so later after the service, we all returned to our place, and both Mum and Tommy headed immediately to the kitchen to finish preparing Christmas dinner whilst Dad and I prepared the table in the dining room. As our guests, Terri and her mum sat in the living room watching TV and generally talking, no doubt working on further repairing their strained relationship. At least there were no raised voices, so we all assumed that it must have been going well.

At almost two o'clock on the dot, Tommy announced to us that dinner was being served. As we gathered at the table, with Dad at one end and Mum at the other, Dad addressed Terri's mum.

"Mrs. Stroud, I'm sure you know that we aren't particularly religious people, but you are our guest today and if you'd like to say grace before we eat, then please go right ahead."

Terri's mum took Dad up on his invitation - it was odd doing that, but the whole point of having her with us was to build bridges and make compromises, so we all just politely went along with it.

With the brief religious interlude out of the way, the first course was a fresh watercress soup, accompanied by crusty granary bread rolls, all of which Tommy had made himself. Clearly his culinary skills endeared him to Terri's mum - she even asked him for the recipe! Of course, he tactfully replied that it was a secret that he would only pass on to his children, if he ever had any, but that he'd gladly make it again for her sometime.

"After all, you may end up being my mother-in-law one day," he said. "So I'm sure there'd be other opportunities for you to have it again. And maybe try some of my other recipes of course."

"Do you cook often?" Mrs. Stroud asked him.

"I can barely keep him out of the kitchen!" Mum replied for him. "He's an excellent cook actually - his granny, my mother, taught him all sorts of recipes - stuff she'd never taught me how to make."

"That's because she knew I'd be able to make them better than you could!" Tommy said cheekily, which earned him a dig in his side courtesy of Mum's elbow.

"But it's true!" he defended. "She told me so herself not long before she died!"

After the starter came the main course, and Dad performed the honours of carving the turkey whilst Tommy opened a bottle of champagne and filled everyone's glasses. The rest of us meanwhile helped ourselves to vegetables, pigs in blankets and lashings of gravy. So far the meal was going really well, clearly Terri's relationship with her mum was thawing pretty quickly - as we always knew it would. And by the time dessert came around, which was a choice between a traditional English Christmas pudding with brandy butter, or a chocolate and lime cheesecake that Tommy had made, the atmosphere at the table was remarkably convivial compared to the frostiness that existed when we first reunited Terri with her mother less than twenty four hours earlier.

At three o'clock, after we'd all filed back into the living room, Dad switched the TV over to BBC1, and we all took our places to watch the Queen's Christmas message to the nation and the Commonwealth. A hush descended as we all sat and waited to hear Her Majesty's words.

The opening shot was an aerial view of Buckingham Palace as the national anthem played in the background. As the anthem reached its majestic conclusion, the words The Queen appeared on screen. The scene then changed to the interior of the palace, where Her Majesty sat at her writing desk with a selection of newspapers spread out before her. She wore a sky blue dress, with a plain front, long sleeves that were gathered at the shoulders and with a simple jewel neckline. She also wore a double strand of pearls and tasteful pearl stud earrings, and a beautiful silver and diamond brooch. It was fairly typical of the tasteful look for which she had become renowned for - stoically elegant simplicity, with no need for any unnecessary extravagance.

After a brief pause, she began her message to her subjects and to the wider world.

"Looking at the morning newspapers, listening to the radio and watching television, it's only too easy to conclude that nothing is going right in the world. All this year, we've seemed to have nothing but bad news, with a constant stream of reports of plane crashes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and famine. And as if natural disasters are not enough, we hear of riots, wars, acts of terrorism, and generally of man's inhumanity to man."

"Huh! It's always us men that get the blame for everything!" Tommy groused.

"It used to be said that no news is good news, but today you might well think that good news is no news. Yet there is a lot of good news, and some wonderful things are going on in spite of the frightening headlines. Just think of the quiet courage and dedication of the peacemakers, and the rescue workers, and all those who work so hard to restore shattered lives and disrupted communities."

"Many of whom I'm sure are men, so stop moaning!" I whispered back at my brother, whilst jabbing him with my elbow.

"I am in the fortunate position of being able to meet many of these people, for every year some two thousand come to investitures at Buckingham Palace to be honoured for acts of bravery, or to be recognised for service to their fellow citizens," Her Majesty continued as the scene changed to show cars and smartly dressed people arriving at Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen. "They come from all walks of life, and they don't blow their own trumpets. So unless like me, you are able to read the citations describing what they have done, you couldn't begin to guess at some of the remarkable stories that lie behind their visits to the palace."

The scene changed again to the interior of the Palace, as one after another, people received their MBE's, OBE's, Knighthoods and other awards from the Queen.

"Among them, there may be a really outstanding doctor, who has worked for years in a deprived area, or a voluntary worker, who has given nearly forty years of his life to campaigning for the disabled. Or a nurse, whose care for patients over thirty years is a splendid example of the work done by members of a dedicated profession. Or another volunteer, who has devoted a large part of her life to others in the service of the W.R.V.S.

"Then there are those who have shown quite remarkable courage and devotion to duty. Only a few days ago I was talking to two firemen, who had been called to deal with a blazing ship. They knew there were casualties below decks, and despite the fact that both men were injured themselves, they risked the flames and smoke and further explosions and went below several times to bring the casualties to safety."

On screen, the two firefighters in question, looking smartly turned out in their full dress uniform with brightly polished buttons and crisp white shirts, received their gallantry awards from Her Majesty, before taking two steps back, bowing before her, and then turning to stride together towards the camera, to be replaced by a sailor, who was next in line to receive a gallantry award.

"These are not exceptional cases - every investiture brings stories of bravery and self-sacrifice, like the members of bomb disposal teams, whose cool courage saves so many lives. Naturally, I see more such people in Britain, but as I often hold investitures in other Commonwealth countries, I know that there are people making the same sort of good news all over the world."

After a brief shot of the Queen performing an investiture in some far-flung corner of the Commonwealth, the scene returned to show Her Majesty sitting at her desk.

"But while bravery and service to the community are recognised by honours and awards, there are many ways in which people can make good news. Success in industry and commerce, for instance, creates the wealth that provides so many of the things that make life happier and more comfortable. It's not just the big companies with household names - quite small companies with only a few members can make a very significant contribution to the prosperity of their communities. The people in Britain who have helped their companies to success also come to the palace as winners of the awards for export and technology."

The Queen reached over her writing desk to retrieve her reading glasses before continuing by reading from a portfolio on the desk before her.

"For example this one - here is a firm with only five employees who make darts and export them to no less than forty countries. They were so enterprising that they brought the game of darts into places where it had never been played. And here are the consulting engineers who won their award for technological achievement for their ingenious work on the Thames flood barrier. A small Scottish firm with eighteen employees, make a product so good that they have sold their heating systems even in the United States and West Germany. This firm has scored a rare double with their magnets for medical scanners, winning both the awards for export and for technology."