Freshers Ch. 05 - A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six... five... four... three... two... one..."

A slight hush descended as the Westminster chimes died away before Big Ben sounded in the new year.

BONG!

"Happy new year!!" the entire pub erupted into unified cheers, accompanied by a flurry of streamers and balloons and a cacophony of party poppers and hooters and horns. Someone outside the pub had even brought an air horn with them, and the loud blast echoed down the street outside.

"Happy New Year, Beth!" Tommy said, as he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Happy New Year, Tommy!" I replied in kind.

I wish I could say that 1986 got off to an auspicious start for us, but alas that would be a lie. At least Terri and her mum had settled their differences, and for that we were all very much thankful.

So, there you have it, dear readers, but what manner of misfortune could mar the start of the new year for our three friends? Well, I know what it is, but you shall have to wait for the next chapter to find out!

Thank you once again for taking the time to read my story - comments (as long as they're nice) very gratefully received! And a special thank you to my good friend Natchez for her small but very valuable input.