All Comments on 'Freshman Bride Pt. 01'

by AmeliaZay

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

I think that your story is lovely .. finding pleasure and company in a time of strife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for that sweet little story! I definitely got off on it. One of my fantasies is making love with a man while dressed in a wedding gown, bra, panties and, of course, the garters and stockings! Ummmm.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good use of the quarentine situation on top of the uni-housing mix-up.

A couple of questions;

Have to ask, where did Chris put the pearl necklace?

And later, what did Chris keep wrapped around him?

Towards the climax there be amended more and more spelling/punctuation errors. Something that proof reading or an editor might pick out for you.

I noticed this is your first story. EXTREMELY WELL DONE, especially as a premier effort.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Sexy story! I loved the part where the bride says she wants to have his babies.

I cross-dress too and I always tell my boyfriend to knock me up, make a baby in my tummy and things like that when he cums in me.

I don't actually want to have a baby. It's just the thought, if it were possible, of not knowing if I had just gotten knocked would be a huge turn on!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Would love to read more stories from you.

AmeliaZayAmeliaZayover 2 years agoAuthor

An edited version is coming soon thank you to the person who pointed out a couple of errors in my excitement to put this out I did not notice them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work, write more, consider the spelling and punctuation errors as a learning experience

You made a good start, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of quarantine. Excellent story, and something I can relate to, although not as a bride, but I do enjoy dressing for an occasion.

I can still dress in white, can't I, or do I need to be a virgin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope theirs more past 6 in futurue like getting the boobs and married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story…very hot

TheRavenKing123TheRavenKing12311 months ago

Baby your so amazing! Love the cum play. So hot when your legs automatically wrapped around him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmeliaZay@AmeliaZay
Gender Fluid but technically Male but they don't have Gender Fluid as an option. New to crossdressing but excited married to a supportive woman looking to someday be a girl for a real man. If you are reading this I am not looking for someone to have a threesome with. Or ta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES