All Comments on 'Freshman Ch. 04: Extension'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Without question

One of the best yet! Such a cliche situation handled in the most uncliche way. You’re writing is extraordinary. Thank you!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon!

I appreciate your words. I’ve been nervous about this one because I’ve gotten tons of feedback over the years asking for this theme. So I wanted to do it right. And I think I did. Which is what makes awaiting the response all the more suspenseful.

Glad you enjoyed and I hope you’re all liking the new series so far.

DantesCristoDantesCristoover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You are the best writer on Lit. And Rachel is the hottest character. The. Hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best story yet, best writer on Lit. Rachel is the absolute hottest character on the whole site. I’m dying for another story featuring multiple guys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus

You are too good at writing erotic literature with an oral focus. Is this secretly Steven King flexing his muscles? Stop it, Steven.

Just stop it.

Please.

I have a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this chapter as well! I wish there was a donate button to the author!

bear2readbear2readover 6 years ago
One of the best

You continue to out perform in your writing and to delve into the world of Rachel's brain. This one is perhaps the best yet and makes waiting for the next chapter even more anguished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome (as usual)

Dear TRC,

I can't believe it took me this long to find out "Freshman" was out.

While I won't deny that Rach is pretty much great to read in every situation, I definitely enjoy her a lot more when she's the one pulling the strings. Confident, resolute, sometimes silly, but always very much aware of her powerful sexuality.

Could anyone be in love with a bunch of words describing such an adorable little bj junkie? My guess is, that's one question that needs no answer.

Keep it up, you're fantastic!

Sincerely,

Anon (lol)

Ps. As always, hoping college is going well for you, keep up the good work over there too!

strafe1701strafe1701almost 6 years ago
Next chapter?

When is the next installment coming? I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Are we done here?

:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The long wait

I still have hopes that this will continue! Such an amazing series!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
What a stitch up

I feel really sorry for the prof. Well and truly kippered. To the writer I say well done, very amusing. I shall continue to read about Rachel's capers until she finishes her course.😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
442 Followers
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES