Freshman Ch. 04: Extension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I understand. I just, um-. I was wondering if I could just have like, one more day maybe?"

Professor Davis looked back at her hopeful face and did his best to remain firm. The soft curves of her body under her sweater were not easy to avoid looking at. And truthfully, now that she was back in his presence, he couldn't keep his thoughts off of what he'd heard those boys saying about her the previous day. He'd thought about it for hours and had just recently been successful in moving on.

But now that she was standing just a few feet away, it all came back in a flood. He let his eyes flick down over her skirt and legs. He suddenly pictured her wearing that same skirt while kneeling in a bathroom stall in front of some very lucky guy. He remembered the one boy from the hall saying that he'd heard she'd given head to half her high school class. His throat started to dry up. While that was surely an exaggeration, was it based on something real? Was she really the type to drop down at a blink of an eye and-?

He pushed away the thought and steadied himself again. He was suddenly grateful that he was sitting behind a desk, the signs of his physical arousal safely hidden. He felt himself hardening in his pants as his eyes passed up across her chest and back to her face. She was so pretty. Would a girl that pretty seriously give it up to so many guys? Why?

He swallowed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I wish I could help, but I just can't. I make exceptions for first time offenses because I know people make mistakes. But seeing how you didn't take advantage of the extra day I gave you, I'm really not sure what a second one would accomplish."

Rachel nodded solemnly and bit her lip. Her expression certainly conveyed shame and remorse but on the inside she was glowing. She'd seen him look her up and down again. His words were firm but his body language was not nearly as convincing. She had him. At least a little bit. She just needed to be brave and take the plunge. Based on the way he was looking at her, even in a worst case scenario, she'd be able to talk him out of doing anything drastic.

With a final nod of resignation, Rachel smiled politely and clasped her hands together. She lowered her voice and spoke softly.

"I understand. I'm sorry I let you down. I'll do better with my next assignment. I promise."

Seeing him nod, Rachel turned and walked quietly back towards the office door. As she reached it, she stopped and closed her eyes. Every sensor in her brain lit up and a dizzying wave of excitement rushed through her system. What she was about to do was terrifying, but such apprehension stood no chance against her arousal. She opened her eyes and looked around the room like she'd done the last time she'd been in his office. The scenery was straight out of her fantasy. She bit her lip and reached forward to grab the door handle. But instead of turning it, she subtly pushed the lock button. It didn't make a sound.

Spinning suddenly back around, Rachel took a deep breath and smiled as she spoke out with unexpected confidence.

"Sorry, one more question. If I get it done by five, it will still count, right?"

Professor Davis looked up in surprise. Rachel's sudden about-face had caught him off guard. He swallowed as he took in her expression. Her face, which had displayed only nervous embarrassment and disappointment a moment earlier, had now come completely alive. She wasn't smiling, but her eyes were dancing. She looked like she was solving a puzzle in her head.

He glanced at the clock again and looked back at her as he tried to re-gather himself.

"Well, yes. I suppose."

He smiled curiously and narrowed his eyes.

"If you can get me something in the next, um, twenty-two minutes, I'll grade it. But, Rachel, if you haven't started by now then-."

Rachel cut him off with a playful grin and stepped forward. As she approached him, she ran her fingers along a bookcase to her left. The sensation made her stir as she felt her fantasy coming more and more alive. She walked up to the side of his desk and stopped. She looked at him with a curious smile as she idly ran her finger over the wall next to her.

"Well, what about extra credit? Like, what if I turned in a different type of assignment by five o' clock? That would still count, right?"

Professor Davis furrowed his brow in confusion as he tried to process what she was saying. Extra credit? What kind of assignment?

"Well, I don't think that's a possibility, unfortunately. I'm open to giving extra-credit assignments from time to time but I would need to create one for you."

He glanced at the clock again with a nervous scoff.

"And again, I don't see how I could create a new assignment for you to complete in the next twenty-."

Rachel stopped fingering the wall and looked directly into his eyes.

"What if I have a suggestion for the assignment?"

Professor Davis swallowed as he again tried to make sense of her words. She would create the assignment? What did that mean?

His train of thought came to a screeching halt as he suddenly became keenly aware of how she was looking at him. Her gaze was washing all over his body and he was again grateful that the view of his pants was hidden. But she had made her way almost parallel with his desk. If she came any closer, she might notice that-.

His heart hit his throat as he watched her eyes drop suggestively to his pants. As she brought her gaze back up to meet his, she smiled seductively. As he sat motionless, she looked away from him again and brought one hand idly to the buttons on her sweater. She gave the top button a playful tug, turning out of view just as it came undone. He felt his dick jump in his pants and he sat up to gain control of the situation. Was she flirting with him? He wasn't sure if he was letting what he'd heard earlier about her color his impression, but it was seeming suddenly like the quiet, apologetic girl from a few moments ago was long gone.

He cleared his throat and started to speak but Rachel cut him off as she turned her back to him and casually picked a book off his shelf. Flipping it open and pretending to read, she again faced him and offered a coy smile.

"You're pretty young to be a college professor, huh?"

The question took him by surprise. He cleared his throat and began stammering out a response.

"What? Um, well, I guess-. I'm not that young, well, maybe I am-. Why do you-?"

Rachel giggled at his flustered reaction and shot him a friendly grin.

"I was just curious. Like, you're probably younger than all my teachers from high school. And I always thought that college professors were gonna be old guys with beards and glasses."

She paused and let her eyes linger over him.

"Not like you."

He couldn't respond. Not like him? What was she saying?

Rachel put the book back down on the shelf and turned to face him fully. She pretended to brush something off her boobs, drawing his attention again to the spot.

"Anyway, with you being so young and all, you can't tell me that you haven't had a couple students over the years who were, you know...into you?"

Professor Davis felt his dick throb again and he reflexively gripped the armrest on his chair. It was definitely becoming clear where she was going with this. He was about to shut the whole thing down before it was too late but he froze as a memory unexpectedly flashed through his brain.

Rachel was right. There had been a few students who had pushed past harmless flirting into a more dangerous realm. Of them, one had actually gotten close to crossing the line and bringing him along with her. It had been several years prior, during his first year as a teacher. There had been some flirting and suggestive looks and he hadn't done much to stop it.

Then things had gone similar to Rachel's current path: a missed assignment, followed by an offer to "make it up to him." Before he'd been able to catch his breath, he'd found himself in his car with a topless student just seconds away from putting the seats back and pulling her onto him.

He felt his chest tighten as the images flashed by. Somehow he'd summoned the willpower to stop it all before it had passed the point of no return. He'd had a few other girls make moves toward him to varying degrees since then, but nothing had ever gone nearly as far again.

Rachel surged with confidence as she watched his face twitch through the memories. His hesitation gave it all away. There had been other instances; she was sure of it. She didn't know the details or how far he'd let things go. But she didn't need to. She popped another button on her sweater, now revealing a friendly amount of cleavage. She smiled seductively and purred.

"Hmmm. I thought so. Good. It's nice to know that I'm not the, um, only one."

Professor Davis' eyes widened and he felt his heart slam into his rib cage. He had to stop this. And he had to stop it now. He swallowed, cracking through the dryness of his throat and spoke.

"Rachel, I don't think this is an approp-."

The weak objection dissolved as Rachel ignored his words and leaned forward in his direction. She watched his eyes dart to her chest, which now offered a far more enticing view. She reached out and grabbed ahold of the armrests on his chair, rotating him towards her. She swallowed as her eyes fell to his pants. The outline of his arousal could clearly be seen. She smiled at him and spoke in a teasing but thoughtful tone.

"Do you know why your class is so hard for me?"

She paused as he kept his eyes locked on hers and offered only a blank stare in response. She brought her hands from his arm rests and placed them gently on his thighs.

"It's because there are so many written assignments..."

Rachel's own heart thumped hard in her chest as she felt his tension coursing into her body through her touch. Watching the color drain from his face, she slowly lowered herself onto her knees in front of him. She brought her hands to her chest and undid two more buttons, bringing her bra and seductively perfect breasts fully into view. She returned her hands to his thighs and finished her thought.

"...and I'm so much better at oral exams."

Professor Davis's gasp was as palpable as it was loud and Rachel surged with delight. She'd been working her way towards the finish line slowly but she'd finally dropped the hammer. She was offering to suck his dick. She was on her knees in front him and she'd halfway undressed herself. It was clear what she was willing to do. And she knew he wanted it. She tingled all over as her eyes focused on the rapidly growing bulge in his khakis. Oh, he wanted it. And she was going to give it to him.

Professor Davis couldn't breathe. The room was spinning and he wasn't sure if he was in the middle of a dream. Everything had moved so fast. Just as he'd caught on to her implication, she'd opened her shirt and dropped to her knees. All he could think about was what he'd heard those boys saying about her. He'd spent a torturous evening contemplating its veracity. He swallowed as the air refused to budge from his lungs. It all sure seemed pretty fucking true now.

He looked into her wide, eager eyes as his brain sizzled and smoked. There was no gray area here. This was entirely wrong in every way. But he was way past the point of stopping it. What had been a fitful fantasy the past 24 hours had become a terrifyingly, exciting reality right before his eyes. His brain was screaming for him to shut it all down but he simply couldn't speak. She looked excited and ready to do it. And the simple truth was that he was going to let her.

With a wild look melding fear and lust, he nodded at her before flicking his eyes over to his office door. If anyone walked in, his whole career would be over. He looked down at her with desperation and started to speak. But she cut him off. Rising up high onto her knees, she began to deftly undo his belt buckle.

"I already locked it."

She grinned and shot him a quick wink before returning to her work. He slumped back into his chair and ran a hand through his hair. She'd already locked it! She'd been planning this all along! He trembled with arousal as he felt her undo his pants and slide his zipper slowly down. As the back of her hand brushed against his hardness, he let out a reflexive groan. It was getting more real by the second.

Rachel giggled gently at his reaction and indicated for him to sit up as she reached out towards his waistline. He complied, letting out a shivery breath as her cool fingers pulled the fabric of his pants and underwear down past his knees and to his calves. He swallowed again as his dick swung free and stood almost at full-mast. It was pulsing as it hardened and he felt a quick pang of self-consciousness. It wasn't that he had a size issue (his penis was squarely average) but he suddenly felt so old compared to her. She was this nineteen year old college kid, over a decade his junior. He'd never been with someone so much younger. He wondered what she was thinking as she saw him naked for the first time. How did he compare to the other boys she'd been with? Since by the sound of it, she'd been with a lot.

But his apprehension faded quickly as he watched her eyes light up and focus squarely between his legs. He suddenly felt confident again. She was gorgeous and any guy her age would be lucky to have her. But here she was. With him. And she'd initiated everything. It was true that she was looking to get something out of the deal as well, but he sensed that that wasn't her only motivation. Her eyes were dancing and he could hear the fastness of her breath. Beyond its purpose as "extra credit," it just seemed like she genuinely wanted to suck his dick. The thought made him surge powerfully.

Rachel's own head spun as her brain raced to catch up with the reality of the situation. Everything was happening just as she'd planned. And now she was face to face with her fantasy. Literally.

She trembled and reached forward to wrap her fingers around his shaft. As she gave him a few gentle tugs, she again let her eyes wander all around the room. The old furniture, leather chair, full bookcases. It was so hot. She was about to blow her college professor in his office at school. It was straight out of a fantasy novel or a porno film. And she'd set it up all by herself. Even her cheesy line about "oral exams" made her giggle with pride. She was so ready to do this.

Leaning up tall, she scooted her way in close between his thighs. She continued to jerk him softly as she glanced up at the clock to check the time. She looked back into his eyes and smiled mischievously.

"I'm pretty sure I can finish this in twenty minutes. Hopefully you're not too hard of a grader."

With a final playful glance, she brought her head down and wrapped her lips smoothly around his cock. She felt him shudder and she smiled as she sucked him in deeper, bringing her lips down to the base of his shaft. Her nose brushed his trimmed hair and she exhaled as she slid her lips back up to his head. She let him come out of her mouth as she licked him playfully, swirling her tongue around his tip. She dropped her mouth down and licked up and down his shaft several times before rising up and sucking him back in. She swirled her tongue around his shaft as she clamped her lips in tight and began to bob her head evenly over his lap.

Professor Davis closed his eyes and simply let the sensations wash over him. It was completely surreal. He never thought he'd let himself get into another situation with a student ever again. But he'd never stood a chance. Rachel's attractiveness combined with her abject boldness had taken him completely off his feet. And the pump had certainly been primed by his overhearing those boys talking so crudely about the rumors of her sexual exploits. Up until that day, he'd only ever had the occasional fantasy about what she might look like naked. But from the moment he'd heard those stories, everything had changed. He hadn't been able to pry the images out of his brain. The thought of her actually sucking his dick made his senses explode. And now she was really doing it. It couldn't be real.

But it was. And it already felt like the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. He sighed as he watched her soft lips run smoothly over his shaft. It could be tough teaching girls her age. He remembered what college was like and how some girls in their younger days would just give head like it was going out of style. It wasn't nearly as common with women his age. Not that he was ancient; he was barely in his 30s! But college was a different world. And although it was tempting, it was not a world he dared dip his toe into. Until now. And he was experiencing it full-tilt.

Rachel whimpered with arousal as she continued to eagerly suck away. Her fire was burning hot and the craziness of the situation made the temperature blaze. She was again happy with her choice in skirt as it provided easy access to slip a sly hand between her own legs during the act. She'd already begun tenderly probing the area. She was going to get off for sure.

It was just too hot. The office. The desk. Her teacher! She moaned again at the thought. And it wasn't just that he was her teacher. It was the age difference. She didn't know how old he was exactly but she guessed in his early 30s. Rachel had been with more than a few older boys but never to this degree. He wasn't a boy. He was a man. She knew in reality thirty wasn't all that old but to her it seemed like a lifetime away. She wondered if he even got blowjobs anymore. She'd heard that most women stopped giving head when they got older. She couldn't imagine ever wanting to stop but she knew that she might be a little bit of an outlier. Did poor Professor Davis ever get head from anyone? Was his last blowjob like, several years ago? Rachel suddenly felt bad for him, like it was up to her to make things right. She wanted him to get off hard and enjoy what might be a rare special treat.

With the thought in mind, she slipped him from her mouth and gave him a playful grin. She decided to stoke his ego a bit, hoping it might enhance the experience.

"Mmmm. I've been wanting to do this since the summer. You're so cute. I bet when you were in college you got tons of blowjobs."

She bit her lip seductively and smiled at his surprised expression. Realizing he was too far gone to engage in her banter, Rachel flashed her eyes and grinned again. She continued to jerk him smoothly as she spoke.

"Well, if I had been in school with you, I'd have sucked your dick all the time."

Professor Davis almost choked at her words and he smiled down at her weakly. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She might've just been talking dirty to him, but the idea that a girl as hot as her would've wanted to blow him in college made him surge with simultaneous excitement and regret. He'd had his fun back then, for sure, but he'd never had a girl as gorgeous (or talented) as Rachel just dropping to her knees on the regular. He shook his head at her playful grin and managed to force out a few raspy words.

"Is that right?"

Rachel widened her eyes and nodded immediately.

"Oh my God, totally. Whenever you wanted it."

She playfully flicked her tongue around his tip, keeping her eyes on his. Pausing, she pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"Come to think of it, we are technically in school together now, so I guess I still could. You know, if you wanted me to..."

She didn't wait for him to respond, dropping her face back into his lap and taking him into her mouth once again. She heard his pleasurable sigh and she tingled with satisfaction as she knew her ego stroking had hit its mark. Sure, she had been exaggerating a bit, but she wasn't entirely blowing smoke. He was good looking and if he had been her age and confident and outgoing, there was certainly a good chance she'd hook up with him. She was doing it now after all.