Freshman Ch. 09: Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also every bit the party girl as her friend, maybe more so in some ways. Late nights often led to late mornings and a habit of putting classes on the backburner. She wasn't some flunky in any sense and her behavior never once caused Rachel any true concern. Rebecca had a way of bouncing back when she needed to. She was a fighter.

But it seemed that she had perhaps bitten off a little more than she could chew this time.

The final exam for the class had been an essay that each student had had their choice of studied works to write about. Professor Davis had assigned it a few weeks in advance and given a strict deadline for its completion. A deadline Rebecca had apparently failed to adequately respect.

Ironically, Rachel could distinctly recall that day because she had almost missed the cutoff as well. It had been Josh's fault. She'd been finishing the final few pages on her laptop when he'd called her and pouted adorably until she'd agreed to come over to his apartment. When she'd arrived, Josh had tried to get something started right away but Rachel had brushed him off, telling him that their little playdate could begin once her work was done. He'd almost broken her down, ushering her into his bedroom and getting her halfway undressed, but she'd found the strength to hold firm.

Propped up on his bed, she'd resumed her furious work on her laptop, typing away and trying desperately to reach the minimum number of required pages. Josh had let her go on for a few minutes, but his playful immaturity and burning arousal had gotten the best of him. Snuggling up next to her on the bed, he'd slid his way stealthily between her thighs and began teasingly tugging at her thong.

Rachel had smacked his head and playfully chastised him a few times, but she'd been unable to resist when he'd upped the ante. Her fingers slipping from the keys, she'd squealed in surprise as he'd slid the delicate material of her underwear to the side and brought his tongue in close. In an instant, he was fully locked in. Gripping her thighs and eagerly eating her out.

She'd tried to absorb the shockwaves and still focus on her paper, but her resolve had crumbled in less than a minute. Sliding the computer off her stomach, she'd leaned back into the pillow and spread her legs wide, fully accepting the pleasurable gift she was being given. As Josh flicked his tongue ever so skillfully over her clit, she'd simply shut her eyes and chewed on her fingers in full, tingling bliss.

Before long they were both entirely naked and Rachel was moaning as Josh's dick worked skillfully inside her. The sex was intense and long lasting, and when it was finished, Rachel's adrenaline crash had forced her into a peaceful slumber in Josh's arms.

The next thing she remembered was waking up in a panic and discovering that less than an hour remained until her paper was due. Cursing herself (and Josh's irritable defiance of her rule), she'd scrambled to finish the essay. She wrote the final three pages in a furious streak, sitting stark naked on Josh's bed with her reading classes the only accessory on her body. It was like she was the librarian from a cheesy porno.

Rachel was shaken from her silly memory as she listened to Rebecca continue to ramble on. Apparently she'd gone to Professor Davis and begged for clemency but he'd refused to budge. Rebecca had already been a recipient of his famous "one free strike" rule and he simply would not bend on something as significant as her final exam essay.

Rebecca's voice dropped as she asked Rachel if she had logged in to the campus website to check her grades yet. Rachel had not, but it had certainly been on her list to do that day (sometime after she'd finished her fantasy session about Rich). Rebecca informed her that she'd been given a "D" in English and she was worried that it might affect her eligibility for field hockey (let alone her eligibility to have a social life after her parents found out).

As Rachel was finally about to ask where exactly it was that she was supposed to come in, Rebecca coincidentally got to the point. Clearing her throat, she spoke in an earnest, desperate tone.

"Look, classes don't start for another week and I asked some people and they said that grades aren't like, officially official until the semester begins. I know Davis could cut me a break here, but he just won't listen to me."

She paused and licked her lips nervously.

"So, I was wondering if like, you could maybe try to talk to him for me. I just thought he might listen to you since you guys are, you know, such good friends..."

Rachel's scalp tingled as she comprehended Rebecca's request and the meaning behind it. Butterflies tickled her stomach and she inhaled sharply as her mind flashed back to that afternoon with her teacher. She still sometimes couldn't believe that she'd really gone into his office and talked him into a blowjob. And the only thing more unbelievable than the act itself was that she might just have actually trumped its craziness with what she'd done with Greg's father.

She smirked as she brushed the images away and prepared to respond to her friend's significant ask.

"Hmmm. 'Talk to him', huh?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and scoffed as she processed Rachel's implication. That wasn't what she'd meant.

"Oh my G-. I don't mean go and suck his dick again, you whore. No, I just meant that like, he might be more willing to listen if you ask. I'd say that he kinda owes you. Don't you think?"

Rachel scoffed back and laughed sarcastically.

"Whore, huh? You sure know how to butter me up."

She giggled along with her friend as she considered it all again. It would definitely be a little awkward asking him. And she appreciated how delicate the situation might still be. Neither of them had ever spoken of the incident since and Rachel couldn't be sure how he might handle it if she pushed him again.

But she could hear the fear in Rebecca's voice that she was trying to hide behind her mask of irritation. And while she never told her friend this, she'd spent more hours than she could count silently praying for opportunities to repay Rebecca for all the many fires she'd pulled her from. She still certainly owed a debt and she'd take any chance to square things up.

Sighing with pretend aggravation, Rachel grinned to herself and gave her friend the answer she'd needed.

"Of course I'll talk to him. I mean, I don't know if he'll listen to me but I'll try!"

Rebecca thanked her effusively, and after a few final exchanged pleasantries, the girls hung up. Rachel felt suddenly good about herself and her decision to help her friend. It gave her a mission. And she knew she couldn't let Rebecca down.

Of course, another thought also burned brightly in her brain. One that she didn't feel the need to share. She really had been beside herself ever since that night with Rich. The urges had been staggering at times. She simply could not stop fantasizing about it. And no matter how many times she doused the flames with her own touch, the hearth would light up anew before long.

Her eyes fluttered as she recalled the scene of Professor Davis' office. It was every bit as intoxicating as Rich's basement. And it was where she'd first crossed the line that had led her to her more wildly dangerous conquest.

Brushing back the sudden heat that was returning to her system, she hopped up from her bed and clicked her phone back on. Scrolling through her contacts, she stopped at an entry marked "Pizza Delivery." She smirked. P.D. It was pseudonym for Professor Davis. He'd given her his cell number, but she'd disguised it in an abundance of caution.

Still topless and standing only in her underwear, she brought the phone to her ear and listened to it ring. As the receiver clicked, she held an excited breath in her lungs.

"Hello?"

His voice sent a tickle up her spine and she tensed her muscles as she fought to focus.

"Um, hi! Chri-?"

She fumbled over her words as she still couldn't bring herself to call him by his first name. For some reason it just sounded strange.

"Um, I mean Professor Davis? It's Rachel. Quinn. From class...?"

A moderate pause greeted her ear before she heard his voice again.

"Oh, hey Rachel. How's um-? What's up? Everything okay?"

Rachel smiled to herself as his calming voice put her back at ease. Twirling a strand of hair around her finger, she spoke cheerfully.

"Hey! No, everything's fine! Well, sort of. Um, I remember you saying that like, if we ever had any issues that, you know, your office door was always open. And like, it's nothing major or anything, but I was wondering if you had office hours even though it's still break."

She held her breath as she fell silent and waited for him to respond.

"Um, well, yeah actually I do have hours. But just by appointment. Did you want to meet or-? What's your concern?"

Rachel smiled and exhaled smoothly. Shaking her head, she continued in her innocent tone.

"No, it's nothing big. Just wanted some advice about this class I'm taking next semester."

She paused and bit her lip.

"Are you free today?"

She heard him let out a breath and clear his throat.

"Well, actually today isn't so good. But I have some time tomorrow. What's good for you? Like twelve maybe? Around lunchtime?"

Rachel beamed as she twirled around and glanced at her reflection in her full-body mirror. As her eyes ran over her all-but-naked figure, she grinned deviously and pursed her lips.

"Twelve is perfect. Meet at your office?"

"Yup. My office is fine."

"Great. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'll see you then!"

Keeping her eyes on the mirror, she hung up the phone and tossed it behind her onto the bed. Thoughts began to swirl in her brain and she swallowed as her eyes passed over her fully stiffened nipples. She brought her hand to her stomach and traced tiny circles around her belly button before sliding her touch downward past the waistband of her thong. Her fingertips reached the tender folds of her pussy, and for a split-second, she considered sinking back into her sheets and finally finishing her earlier, interrupted work. But she stopped short and reversed course.

Not now.

She had something even better planned...

***

"Mother-fucker!"

Rachel cursed aloud as the biting wind stung her senses, forcing her eyes to shut. Sandy-blonde strands whipped chaotically over her face and she cursed again, her ire this time directed at the mess that the awful winter weather was surely making out of her carefully coiffed hair. She pulled the flaps of her full-length peacoat in tighter around her neck.

God, she hated January.

As she trudged on from the parking lot to the building's entrance, she felt the arctic blast slice through her body once again. She was wearing a heavy jacket and a pair of high, fur-lined boots. But it didn't matter. She smirked as her stomach tingled suddenly and she buried a sheepish thought. She had to admit that the severity of the cold was partially due to how she had dressed...

Moving on quickly from the thought, she finally reached the main entrance and yanked the door open with a hearty pull. Stepping inside, she shivered audibly as she attempted to shake the chill from her bones. She looked around to get her bearings and smiled as the familiarity of the hallway greeted her senses. She could still remember the first time she'd stepped through those doors back in the summer.

Turning to her right, she began walking evenly down the corridor, tiny tingles of excitement growing with each step. She had a sudden sense of déjà vu from that afternoon she'd made the very same nervous walk to her professor's office. She shivered again. She hoped things would be proceeding as they had then as well...

As she finally reached the familiar smoked-glass door, she paused and took a few breaths. Pulling her phone from her coat pocket, she flicked on the front camera and gave herself a quick look. She'd done her makeup nicely (if a bit on the subtle side) but she grimaced as she glared at the rat's nest the winter wind had made out of her hair. Doing her best to fix it and make herself as presentable as possible, she slipped her phone back into her pocket and sighed a final time. You can do this. She smiled to herself and reached for the door knob.

Chris Davis looked up suddenly from his desk as he heard the door open with a start. He'd gotten in a little early and had been doing a few mindless tasks in preparation for the start of his spring semester classes. A small, dangerous part of his brain had been eagerly anticipating Rachel's arrival as her presence in his office certainly conjured up some very specific memories. Even still, she'd caught him off guard.

His eyes widened and he swallowed reflexively as he watched her slip smoothly into the space. It had been a few weeks since he'd seen her last, leaving his final class with that usual sparkle in her eye that made him pause each time. A tickle of disappointment crept through his stomach as he surveyed her figure and noticed not a hint of flesh peeking out from the encompassing wrap of her winter getup. He felt shameful about it, but despite the seasonal incompatibility, he'd caught himself hoping that she'd somehow be showing up in something more revealing or form-fitting.

He brushed the thoughts away with a shake of his head and smiled warmly as she approached his desk. Her cheeks were a bit reddened and her sandy hair slightly windblown, but otherwise she was every bit as radiant as ever. Her smile was warm and her eyes bright and full of energy. As she pulled out a chair, he opened his mouth to greet her but she beat him to the punch.

"Hey! WOW is it cold out!"

She shivered playfully for effect and laughed out loud.

Chris smiled back and nodded, acknowledging her emphatic complaint.

"Sure is. Makes me wonder sometimes why I didn't take a job at a college by a beach."

Rachel grinned and nodded as well. Flexing her chilled hands, she unsnapped the top button on her coat and shivered again.

"Oh my God, you totally should've!"

She paused and gently cocked her head as she twisted her lips deviously and continued.

"But, I guess I'm also kinda glad you didn't..."

Chris stiffened and felt his stomach tickle as he processed the playfulness in Rachel's face and comprehended her thinly-veiled meaning. Neither of them had spoken of what they'd done since that crazy afternoon. Hearing Rachel broach the subject (even if subtly) made the hairs on his neck stand up.

Moving quickly to redirect, Chris smiled and shook his head.

"Yeah, me too. So what did you need my help with? You said something about a class you're taking next semester?"

Rachel stayed silent for a moment as she studied his face and chose her specific path. It had been a bit of good luck that the opening of the conversation had provided her with an opportunity to test the waters in an organic way. She'd clearly seen his face twitch and tighten when she'd said what she'd said. And his rush to deflect was cute.

Twisting her lips thoughtfully, she took a final breath and dove right in.

"Okay. So, I might have fibbed a little about that part."

She paused as his eyebrows rose and his nostrils almost unnoticeably flared. Smiling brightly, she moved quickly to reassure him.

"But I really do need your help."

She cut off and kept her stare tightly on his eyes as she waited for his response to her curveball. She knew he had to be thinking about what they'd done as his brain tried to read her intentions. She was glad things had gotten going quickly. It was good to have him on edge from the jump.

Chris, indeed, felt the mild pressure of panic weaving its way up from his gut. It had been weird that she'd called him out of the blue. Even weirder that she'd wanted a meeting instead of simply talking over the phone or emailing.

But he hadn't wanted to read anything too far into it. She'd never again brought up their illicit moment and he had made his "open door" offer to her and the rest of his students. Brushing her off because of a likely ridiculous assumption wouldn't have been fair. But now his earlier hesitation was appearing quite prescient.

"Um, okay. Well, what's the issue?"

Rachel tingled gently and curled her toes in her soft boots. She tried to clear her mind of all the arousing static and focus solely on the fact that her best friend needed her right now. She couldn't leave this office without succeeding. It simply wasn't an option.

"Well, I was hoping that you could do me a favor. It's actually sort of for a friend of mine, but it would mean a lot to me, too."

She paused and licked her lips before continuing.

"So, my friend Rebecca had your class this fall, too. And apparently she had some trouble with the final essay and kinda missed the deadline a little bit. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Chris inhaled fully through his nose and then pushed the air out in a slow, steady stream. He'd been shaken by Rachel's intensity but her story had the effect of putting him back into his professor role. It reminded him of his authority in the relationship. He suddenly felt confident and centered again.

Leaning back slightly, he smirked and nodded his head.

"Ahh. Miss Shelby."

Rachel noticed the change in his posture and tone, but she wasn't fazed. She hadn't expected him to simply roll over. Smiling sweetly, she nodded her head.

"Yup. That's her."

Chris swallowed and adjusted his positioning in his chair, bringing his back more upright. His confidence continuing to flow, he tilted his head and spoke matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I'm aware of her situation. And since it sounds like you are as well, I'm sure she told you that I'd already given her a pass earlier in the year."

Rachel could feel the scales beginning to tip ever so slightly so she sat forward and dialed up the heat. Bringing her slender hands to his desk and resting them a few inches from his own, she stared into his eyes with an innocent yet still cocksure expression.

"Oh, she did. She did. It's just that-. Look, I'm not going to make excuses for her but she has a lot going on right now. She's not a bad person. Or student. I'm sure you know that. She knows she really messed up and she's like, beside herself. I'm just worried about her and what this might do to her if-."

Rachel cut herself off but jumped back in before her teacher had a chance to rebut. This time, her tone was more playful.

"Look, I know you already talked to her. But I also know that grades aren't set in stone yet. And obviously if anyone understands how sweet and understanding you can be, it's me."

She paused to let her meaning sink in before continuing with the thought.

"So, regardless of what an amazing thing it would be that you'd be doing for her, I would also consider it a very, very big personal favor."

She pursed her lips as she concluded her speech and waited for him to respond. She could see in his face that she'd softened him a bit.

Chris felt his steady exterior beginning to crack so he moved quickly to squash everything before his resolve melted further. Clearing his throat, he spoke with a firm yet apologetic tone.

"Rachel. Look, it's not that I don't want to-. We aren't talking about a weekly homework assignment. She blew off a final ex-."

Rachel cut him off, interrupting in a full, confident tone.

"A favor that I'd be more than happy to repay right now."

The air squeezed from Chris's lungs as Rachel got fully to the point. He felt his heart begin to pound in his chest as he looked across the desk at the alluring confidence radiating off her being. He suddenly felt just as he had that day when she'd trapped him in a similar fashion. In the blink of an eye, he'd gone from her professor (a superior) to a cowering mouse flailing futilely in the clutches of her claws.