Freshman Ch. 09: Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few moments of the sex began slowly and gently with each party dipping their toes into the entirely surreal reality of the moment. Chris kept his jaw tight as he slid carefully in and out of her. His cock pulsed pleasurably at each pass as he absorbed the hot, smooth friction of her grip. His eyes locked into hers and he smiled back at her warm expression. She looked so beautiful. He couldn't believe what was actually happening.

The incomprehensible and wrongful excitement began to take over and soon his gears upshifted by themselves. Flexing his thighs, he picked up his pace and pushed deeper inside with each thrust. His gaze dropped from her face as the increased intensity of his motions had the pleasant side effect of causing Rachel's tits to rhythmically shake. He licked his lips as the image made his cock strain somehow harder. Reaching forward, he brought his hand to her chest and squeezed her firmly in his palm.

Rachel moaned as Chris's grip on her breast sent a new tremor of pleasure through her belly. She bit her lip and stared straight ahead, taking in the pure hunger in his eyes. They'd only been fucking for a minute or so but she could already feel the swirls beginning deep, deep down in her system. Her oven had been warming for a while now. And the heat was rapidly rising.

An especially deep and enthusiastic thrust elicited an even louder moan and Rachel tightened her stomach as a shockwave ripped through her. Chris was beginning to really give it to her and the way he'd come alive so forcefully made everything better. She flexed her muscles firmly, tightening herself around him and upping her smooth grip. As the pleasure began to overwhelm her, she leaned back and shut her eyes again.

Her motion forced Chris's eager hands to disengage from the soft depths of her breast and she whimpered as her back pressed firmly into the cool, hard surface of his desk. Her head bumped a picture frame and she raised her arms quickly up over her head. With a sudden, deliberate motion, she swept the picture and a cup full of pens from the desk sending them crashing to the floor. Laughing and smiling intensely up at Chris, she ran her nails through her soft, thick hair and into her scalp as her teacher fucked her wildly on top of the very desk he'd once graded her papers.

Every feeling was electric and overwhelming. She began moaning more loudly and regularly, uninhibited by any possible dangers and unwilling to care either way. The rhythmic slaps of their flesh meeting as he penetrated her over and over echoed through the space, joining her pleasurable whimpers and his heavy breaths. She could feel her entire body being shaken by his force and her toes curled in their suspended state behind him. It was all perfect. And she loved every second.

Chris, too, was beside himself as he held Rachel firmly by her hips and railed eagerly away. The image of her sprawled out over his desk, legs spread and tits bouncing wildly was almost too much to take. His eyes traced downward over the tight flex of her stomach to the glistening lips of her pussy. The utter explicitness of seeing his own cock disappearing over and over into the inviting depths of her warmth was something he knew he would never forget.

Unfortunately, it was also a vision far too intoxicating to enjoy forever. He could feel the swelling beginning to rise from deep within and he fought back to stem the tide. His eyes glued to Rachel's gyrating frame, he reached downward and again resumed his eager work on her chest. He gripped her tits roughly and sunk his fingers fully into the seemingly unending depths of her soft, pillowed perfection. As his cock pushed deeper and deeper inside her, he gritted his teeth and did everything her could to extend the pleasure.

Rachel shrieked happily as an overly-eager squeeze on her breast sent a tickle of pain through her senses. She licked her lips and stared intently into Chris's eyes, communicating her approval and urging on his continued aggressive play. She could feel her own control beginning to slip away and she brought her fingers to her mouth as she tried to hold on and keep the fun from ending. God, it was so hot. She could go on letting him fuck her all afternoon.

Alas, despite her best efforts, Rachel couldn't hold the tidal wave back forever. As her eyes passed once more over the scenery of the room, the backdrop of what she was actually doing again came to life. She was fucking her teacher. For a grade. Because she wanted to do. Because it was wrong and hot and so head-spinningly wonderful. And because she knew it was going to make her come so, so, so hard.

Bright, hot lights flashed in her brain and her thoughts cut off as she lost it all in a sudden burst. She cried out unexpectedly before clamping her hand over her mouth to muffle the intensity of the sound. Her pussy throbbed and clenched and her face tingled with prickly heat as the sensation cut through her and dropped her over the edge. She came violently, pushing her weight back in his direction and impaling herself as deep as she could into his thrusts. Her eyes shut and her head spun. She came again. And then again. Each ripple as blindingly intense as the last.

Up above, Chris's own limited timer accelerated unexpectedly as he watched the contortion in Rachel's face and body. As she screamed and covered her mouth and arched her back off the desk, he felt the internal rush race up from his legs and squarely into his gut. His hips bucked and his legs clenched. With his dick still buried deeply inside her, he thought quickly and pulled out fast.

He barely made it in time and he groaned with his entire body as his cock twitched and erupted in his hand. He shot off powerfully, coming onto the upper reaches of her stomach, almost all the way to her breasts. His next pop landed just below her waist, splattering her smooth skin in a chaotic burst. He came again repeatedly, his abs flexing and his dick jumping as it expended every ounce of built up energy. His heart pounded in his neck. It was the most indescribable orgasm he'd ever had.

As the fury died down for each of them, soon all that was left in the space was the sounds of their heavy, rhythmic breathing. Rachel swallowed smoothly as she finally opened her eyes and ran her hands past her dampened brow over the softness of her hair. She smiled breathlessly up at Chris before tracing his gaze down over her body. She grinned widely at the physical evidence of his pleasure spread messily over her torso. She'd felt it when it had happened, but seeing it made everything seem much bigger and more intense. He'd came a lot. The thought filled her belly with warm, fuzzy, confidence.

Chris eventually snapped free of his daze and shook his head as he tried to get his bearings and make sense of what had happened. He'd just fucked a student of his. The same girl who'd seduced him earlier in the year and talked him into letting her give him a blowjob. He'd thought about it nonstop for weeks following the incident before finally forcing himself to move on. He'd chalked it up as a wild mistake and convinced himself that it was something best left firmly in the past.

And then she'd called him yesterday. Out of the blue. Twenty-four hours later she was in his office, spinning some tale about needing a favor for a friend. Before he'd even gotten a chance to blink her clothes were off and she'd been pressed into his body in a full embrace. She'd offered him another sample of her soothing oral talents and then...

His stomach clenched as he recalled the moment she'd stepped back into his desk and spread her legs. It had nearly knocked the wind out of him and in a blur he'd been fucking her and listening to her giggle and moan. His eyes lowered and he swallowed hard as he looked over his copious offering painting her stomach and waist. He'd gotten off so hard. Everything about the experience had been so thickly intense.

Inhaling and stepping back, he reached for a box of tissues on his shelf and extended them awkwardly in Rachel's direction. She grinned warmly and took them, sitting up carefully as she began to clean herself off. Chris watched her silently, still feeling the blood somehow pumping between his legs as her heavy breasts shook so magically in front of his eyes.

Concluding her work, Rachel hopped off the desk and stumbled unexpectedly, eliciting a startled giggle. Her legs felt like butter and she reached out quickly to brace herself on Chris's arms. As their bodies touched again, she looked up into his eyes and smiled. Sniffing in through her nose, she finally broke the silence.

"Whoa!"

She giggled again as the tingly numbness shot through her thighs.

"That was perfect."

She licked her lips and nodded as she repeated the words in a softer tone.

"Just perfect."

Chris felt his throat tighten and he nodded back as his brain continued to reboot. He felt a sudden swelling of pride that this teenaged goddess was somehow so genuinely impressed. He should be the one offering breathless praise.

"Yeah it was. You're perfect."

A sting of mild embarrassment tightened Chris's face as he heard his own words roll off his tongue. You're perfect? That was the smoothest thing he could come up with to say?

But the way Rachel's eyes lit up softened his cringe quickly. She bit down on her lower lip and shuddered pleasurably.

"Aww! You're so sweet!"

She realized she could hold her position in his arms forever. Her legs were shaky and her pulse still way above normal. But she felt content. And warm. And despite the true danger inherent in what they'd just done, she somehow felt safe. She smiled and pressed her cheek into his shoulder. He felt safe.

The silent embrace lasted for well over a minute before the early tickles of awkwardness and the room's chilled air pulled them apart. Rachel grinned as she disengaged from his grip. It was funny that they were just standing there each completely naked in this space. This space that was supposed to be something else entirely. An office. A place of quiet study and work. It was like being naked in a classroom.

The thoughts made her giggle to herself as she made her way back around to the other side of the desk. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she bent over to retrieve the jacket she'd so nonchalantly discarded during her brazen reveal. She shook it out and slid her arms back into its soft, fluffy cocoon as Chris, too, began the process of gathering his clothes which had been left scattered across the room.

The pair made pleasant small talk as they redressed. Rachel had far less to put back on and she watched with a smile as Chris retook his seat and slipped his boots back on one at a time. Bending forward to gather her hair up into a messy tail, she spoke without looking.

"Well, anyway. Not to ruin our pleasure with business but um, when should Rebecca be expecting her new 'A'?"

Chris had been distracted momentarily. With Rachel bending over and her coat left unbuttoned, he'd strained his eyes to catch a few final glimpses of her large, enchanting breasts. But he stiffened and looked up suddenly as he registered the words.

He cleared his throat and tried to center his voice.

"Wait, 'A'?"

He laughed nervously and shook his head like she was joking.

"We didn't-. Rachel, she has a 'D' right now. I can't just-. Look, there are limits to how far I can-."

His protests cut off as Rachel leaned up suddenly and faced him directly again. She'd abandoned her ponytail efforts and her expression was stern, a line of irritation creasing her forehead. He watched as her eyes narrowed and she stepped back around the desk, making her way to his seat. She reached down and turned the arms of his chair, spinning him to face her. Putting her knee into the cushion, she climbed in and straddled is lap.

"Are you saying I'm worth, what? A 'B'?"

She inhaled sharply through her nose and pulled the flaps of her coat open to the sides.

"A 'C'??"

Chris sucked in a deep breath as Rachel smiled expectantly at him and leaned forward. Her breasts were back on full display, practically grazing his chin. He felt his pulse beginning to intensify and he swallowed hard to steady himself. Smiling weakly, he shook his head and tried to backtrack.

"No, come on. You know that's not what I-. It's just..."

He trailed off, his brain refusing to cooperate as his senses overloaded. He couldn't peel his eyes away from the dizzying close-up of her tits. It was impossible to concentrate on anything else.

Rachel smirked gently as she comprehended his paralysis. He was practically drooling. Moving in for the kill, she reached for his hands and guided them smoothly back up to her breasts. As he reflexively squeezed in, she smiled innocently and cocked her head.

"It's just 'what'?"

Chris sighed as his fingers slipped eagerly into the exquisite softness of her flesh. Who was he kidding with his little act of defiance? He had no chance. And he knew that Rachel was certainly every bit as aware of that fact as he was.

Continuing to caress her firmly, he cleared his throat and smirked in full capitulation.

"You're just not going to take 'no' for an answer, are you?"

Rachel grinned and stuck out her tongue teasingly as she shook her head. Raising a playful eyebrow, she reached out and tussled his brown hair.

"You're just now figuring that out?"

Chris smirked again and rolled his eyes. Somehow giving in and surrendering completely helped alleviate the pressure in the room. He suddenly felt lighter and less tightly wound. There was no need to defend some silly point of negotiation. This was a fight Rachel had won from the moment she'd picked up the phone and called him. Accepting that simple little reality allowed him to relax and unburden himself with unnecessary consternation.

Giving her heavenly breasts one final, full squeeze, he withdrew his grip and nodded sarcastically.

"I guess I should've been paying better attention."

Sighing again, he looked back and reached over his shoulder, tapping a key on his keyboard and waking his computer up from its sleep mode. Turning back to give Rachel a final defeated smirk, he confirmed his surrender.

"You win. An 'A' it is."

Rachel giggled triumphantly and leaned forward to plant a playful kiss on his forehead. Climbing back down from his chair, she held her position for a moment, offering him a final, open look at her body. As he smiled approvingly, she grinned and returned to her spot on the other side of his desk.

She buttoned up and smoothed her hair as she watched him tap the keys on his computer and click away with the mouse. After less than a minute of manipulation, he turned back to her with a nod.

"It's done. It might take a few minutes for the change to show up on her online portal, but everything should be squared away."

Rachel smiled brightly and nodded back. Beyond the warm afterglow of her orgasm and the entire arousing experience, she felt a burst of euphoria rise up through her stomach as she reveled in the successful completion of her mission. She couldn't wait to tell Rebecca the good news. She would be so excited!

The thought made her pause, however, and she twisted her lips thoughtfully as she looked back at Chris's happily beaten expression. She knew that what she'd done for him had been incredible enough that it didn't need any extra qualification. But she felt a sudden need to make him understand that it hadn't been a simple business transaction. It wasn't so cold and mechanical as that.

"Well, thanks again for being so understanding about all this. You really are a good guy and I hope you don't think I came here just to get something from you."

Chris smirked and rolled his eyes again. He appreciated her making the effort but...

"Uh huh. Sure."

Rachel dropped her jaw and smiled incredulously. Putting her hands on her hips she fired back with a mockingly-accusatory tone.

"Oh my God, that's so not fair!"

Chris smiled back and leaned forward in his chair.

" 'Not fair'?"

He laughed and tried to let her off the hook.

"Rachel, it's okay. You don't have to say these things and pretend like this was something else."

Rachel again rolled her jaw and scoffed out loud. Clucking her tongue with a scolding smirk, she crossed her arms.

"I think you have a pretty short memory."

Chris raised his brow, still grinning.

"Is that right?"

Rachel nodded and continued the thought, feigning hurt in her voice.

"That is right. If you recall, the last time I was in here like this, I'd written that stupid paper all along. I didn't want anything from you. I just wanted..."

She paused and raised her eyebrow as her voice softened.

"...you."

Chris's smug, doubting expression vanished suddenly and he swallowed as he took in her words. He looked at the sweet honesty in her smile and the playful fire dancing behind her eyes. A chill went up his spine and his throat tightened again as he tried to think of a way to respond.

"You did?"

Rachel nodded earnestly and spoke as if it should be blatantly obvious.

"Mmm-hmm. I like our little meetings."

She stopped and raised a devious eyebrow.

"Maybe we could have more regular office hours in the future."

Chris finally snapped out of it and laughed as he shook his head. He didn't know if she was simply playing with him for his (or her) benefit. He'd long since abandoned the charade of pretending that their relationship was anywhere near morally appropriate but he still felt the reflexive need to say the right things. Even if the words were comically hollow.

"Well, that sounds like fun. But I don't think the university would be too thrilled if I ever got caught having sex with one of my students."

Rachel leaned her chin back and smirked playfully. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmmm..."

Chris raised his brows and smirked as well, looking curiously back at her as he mimicked her strange response.

" 'Hmmm?' "

Rachel shrugged again and smiled mysteriously as she turned from the desk and began to make her way back to the office door. As she reached it, she stopped and looked back to face him.

"Well, you said 'one of your students'."

She raised a playful brow and cocked her head.

"I don't recall seeing your name on my schedule next semester..."

She shivered pleasurably as she watched his face tighten once more. She remembered how she'd left him with a similar thought when she'd exited his office back in the fall after their first incident. She really had been somewhat serious then about the possibility of revisiting. But other things had distracted her and life had gotten busy, and even still, it had seemed at that time still so impossibly crazy.

But now? Now things felt a little different. New lines had been crossed and new comforts were certainly setting in. She sucked in a quick breath as she again felt the fresh sensation of him entering her for the first time. Her eyes darted around his office and the arousing swirl of her fantasies again took form. Oh, she could certainly picture herself laid out over that desk again...

Shaking away the images, Rachel came back to the moment and winked at her silent professor. Offering a cute little wave, she gripped the door knob and stepped smoothly out of the room. As the door shut behind her, a sudden rush of excitement sent a thousand spiky chills through her flesh. God, she'd done it! And with such overwhelming ease!

Feeling like she might burst, she moved quickly through the hallways and finally out of the building. The arctic wind whipped around just as aggressively as it had upon her arrival, but it somehow no longer fazed her. It barely registered. Protected by her cocoon of dizzying excitement, she slipped into her car and shut the door.