Freshman Fifteen Ch. 02

Story Info
Strength, Domination, Growth, and Love.
13.6k words
4.65
6.8k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd chapter. Bit of a longer one cause there wasn't a good place to split it up. Really happy to see so many of you enjoyed the first part! Hope y'all like this one and thank you for all the wonderful comments!

Tags: female on male, trans male on cis male, sex/gender transitioning, femdom, muscle/muscle growth, huge clit, cock/ball growth, huge cock/balls, size comparison, cumflation, pegging

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

*****

"Yeah baby, put that tongue to work for me!"

Standing naked in their dorm room, Andrea had Mike on his knees before her, his head buried in her hairy groin. She used a strong hand to grip the back of his skull, a smattering of his blonde-locks twisted up in her long fingers while her hips thrusted roughly at his face; Mike was doing as he'd been commanded, and was putting his all into eating out his girlfriend. This was their usual routine before one of her intramural softball games, Andrea having discovered that a good orgasm before going out to play helped her focus after an impromptu bout of bodily worship from her boyfriend some weeks prior.

Mike didn't mind aiding his significant other in this manner in the slightest, enjoying Andrea's domination over him as always. While his tongue writhed between her clenching, sodden folds his eyes were forced to stay shut, Mike having to pleasure her by feel alone; this was both due to the mass of wiry pubes scraping against his forehead, and because her engorged clit was liable to put one of his eyes out if he wasn't careful! He obediently lapped up and drank down the rivulets of juices that flowed from her cunt, his features soaked by her sticky secretions.

Andrea grunted and growled as she rode his face, her free hand roaming over her body, feeling herself up, Mike's mitts too busy bracing himself on her pillar-esque thighs to do it for her. Tracing her muscles with her fingers, Andrea eyed herself lustily in the mirror - a common occurrence whenever Mike pleasured her. She just couldn't get enough of her own physique! Sure, she had hit a plateau when it came to her gains, but she still looked every bit a stud as Mike so often reminded her; in the past couple of months Andrea had only obtained further levels of strength, her growing brawn as dense and veiny as ever.

Even just holding Mike's head firmly against her musk-radiating crotch was enough to make the muscles in her biceps bulge, her forearm inflating nearly as large as one of her boyfriend's thighs; her thighs as well had transformed into steel-beams of strength, Mike barely able to get a hold on them as he ate her out. Her shredded abdomen flexed with each battering buck she'd made against Mike's face, and her pecs bounced not from any jiggling fat that they no longer possessed, but from the tightness of her musculature, the smallest movements causing them to lift and drop repeatedly.

And this ogling of herself was enough to finish her journey to climax!

"Fuck yeah, here it comes! I'm gonna cum!" Andrea yelled, smashing her hips against Mike, "But don't stop eating me - you don't stop until I tell you to stop!"

Not pausing her rapid humping, Andrea's climax commenced as it regularly did since the day Mike had called her a 'stud' - explosively! Pussy juice instantly washed across her partner's face, soaking him from chin to behind in his skull, engulfing his head in its entirety. Though Mike sputtered and snorted as he was suddenly submerged into a torrent of girl-cum, he heeded Andrea's warning nonetheless and continued to lick her, his tongue sliding from her convulsing cunt-lips to lap at her clit. Her grip tightened on his hair to the point that he was afraid she might tear a patch out!

But he didn't pull back or attempt to free himself from her grasp - not that an attempt at doing so would've gotten him anywhere! No, Mike persisted in his pussy pleasuring, and would do so until Andrea released him, doing his duty to the utmost for his superior-specimen of a girlfriend; he didn't stop even when it became a struggle to breathe, his nose blocked by the endless flow of hot liquid, his throat swallowing fervently just to keep up with her furious rate of release. Even Mike's eyes began to sting as Andrea's juices seeped under his eyelids, but pleasure accompanied the pain. There was nothing in this world hotter to him than being able to get her off!

After many, many seconds Andrea's orgasm dwindled, nearly half a minute having passed since she announced its start. Sighing happily, she gave her hips a few last shakes, rubbing her dripping pubes against Mike's forehead before loosening her hold on his hair and taking a step back; Mike immediately made a choking gasp for air, spittle and pussy juice sputtering from his lips. Grinning at her handiwork - Mike's head to his shoulders akin to as if he'd just stepped out of the shower - Andrea reached over and grabbed a towel she'd laid out on the bed beforehand, draping it over Mike's body.

"Goddamn, thanks for that, baby." Andrea patted his towel-covered head and moved away from him, "You know I play better after a good orgasm, and that was a really good one!"

"O-Of course, Dre, anything for you!" Mike replied after several moments, his words slightly muffled as he cleaned himself of his girlfriend's load, "You know I love supporting you in any way I can!"

"And you know I love that about you! I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, Dre."

Removing the towel from his head, Mike looked over to Andrea, who was now sitting on the bed getting dressed, a pair of boxers clinging to her striated hips.

"Um, Dre?"

"Yeah, babe?" She replied, hopping into a pair of black athletic pants, a leather belt already slipped through its loops, "What's up?"

"Did you give any thought to the thing I mentioned earlier? The lab, uh, study thing?"

"Oh that? Yeah kinda. I mean... it sounds nice, but it feels like cheating, you know?"

Mike figured she might feel that way about it.

"I want to beat your challenge on my own, not by using anything like steroids. I've never needed them before, after all, so why start now?"

"True..."

"I don't know, I don't hate the idea honestly," Andrea was sliding a purple jersey with her last name and the numbers '08' printed on the back over her torso, "but I just think I'm not ready to take that plunge yet. I have to think about it some more, I guess."

"I-I get it, I just thought you might like it..." Mike sounded disappointed - though Andrea recognized that it was disappointment in himself, "Sorry, I shouldn't have gone and talked to the people at the study without asking you about it first! It was stup-"

"Mike, stop. You know I appreciate that you did that for me. It just means you were thinking about what was best for me - like you always do! Seriously babe, it was reall-"

Andrea cut herself off with a half-yelled vulgarity.

"Fuck! I swear they make these jerseys so damn small! How am I supposed to swing a bat or throw a ball when I can barely move my arms? Look, the sleeves are cutting into my biceps!"

She raised an arm and tried to twist it back and forth, displaying how much her range of motion was being hampered.

"U-Uh well..." Andrea smiled and rolled her eyes as Mike stuttered, his hand wiping at some drool that had formed in the corner of his lips, "...maybe you could cut the sleeves off? I-I could do it for you if you wanted..."

"That's a pretty good idea, babe..."

Andrea grinned at him.

"...go grab the scissors!"

Hurrying over to his desk, Mike dug through the contents of its single drawer, Andrea continuing to get ready for her game all the while. Yanking the scissors out from the mess of items they were buried under with such urgency he nearly stabbed himself with them, Mike turned around and, more carefully now, walked back to Andrea, waiting in front of her as she slid long black athletic socks over her wide feet. God, she looked so hot when she wore her sports uniform!

Hopping to her feet, Andrea turned her body so that her shoulder was facing Mike, and lifted her arm. Carefully, he began to cut along the stitching off the sleeve where it connected to the body of the jersey, making sure to not to nick any of Andrea's immaculate brawn. She continued to grin at him as he went to work, rotating her shoulder to give him better access to what troubled her; Mike's eyes rarely left the flexing mountain of muscles next to his face, admiring how veiny and massive they were.

The shorn sleeve fell to the floor between them.

"Oh yeah that feels a lot better!" Andrea stretched her arm again, testing its lack of impediment, "Thanks babe - even though I'm pretty sure you just suggested it because you wanted to see my guns in all their glory when I'm out on the field!"

Mike blushed but didn't deny it, switching over to her other sleeve.

"I-I can't help it, Dre. Everything about you just turns me on so much!"

"I know baby, and that turns me on!"

In short order her jersey was sleeve-free.

"You did a good job," she complimented him, pushing herself up against his shorter form, "and as a reward, you can touch my arms as much as you want!"

Andrea held her arms out to him, Mike's eyes widening at the boon he'd been gifted. Fingers trembling from unrestrained arousal, he clutched one of his girlfriend's biceps with both hands, groping her incredible mass of veiny she-beef; smiling at him, Andrea flexed her bicep, forcing the orb of tightly-packed strength to bounce against Mike's palms. Mike couldn't help but moan, a small distension in the front of his jeans appearing. He continued to feel up her arm before she made him switch, spinning her body around so she was staring at the mirror.

While Mike got his fill of her venous, bronzed limbs, Andrea occupied herself with a deserved bout of self-admiration. Through her jersey she could see the definition of her six-pack, the now-sleeveless top conforming to her every muscle; she looked less like a girl about to play softball and more like a Major League athlete heading out to 'wow' a crowd of thousands! Andrea flexed her abs and pecs like she was her currently-worshiped bicep, watching as the material of her shirt groaned around their expansion.

"Look baby," she drew his attention to her torso, Mike's jaw-dropping at the powerful image of the tightness of her jersey, "it's like I'm not wearing anything at all! I think I should start wearing clothes this small all the time. What do you think, Mike?"

"T-That would be amazing! You're so incredible, Dre!"

She never got tired of hearing his compliments.

"Mmm, that's right. Now, are you ready to watch your stud-of-a-girlfriend dominate the other team tonight?"

"A-Always!" Mike nodded, his features lit up like a kid going to, well, a ball game, "You're gonna do so well, Dre!"

"I always do, babe!"

Andrea swaggered towards the door, pausing only to look back at Mike again.

"Can you grab my bag for me?"

...

Andrea's team obliterated the opposition mostly thanks to her own incredible performance.

Her and Mike were walking back to their dorm, her cleats clacking against the tile floor, a towel slung over her shoulder. Arms wrapped around her gym bag, Mike inflated her ego with a stream of praises that never stopped, reminding his girlfriend of how well she performed during the game and that she easily stood out as the best player on both teams; four home-runs and four outs were the moments that made Andrea shine under the field lights, and they were many other plays thats successes she was a crucial component in. To put it simply, because of her, the opposing team was crushed!

Chest sticking out proudly and her chin held high, Andrea was in a fantastic mood, her spirit high and her libido raging; nothing got her hornier than besting others in athletic skill and physical prowess! She couldn't wait to get back to her dorm room and use Mike to get her off for hours on end - something she knew he was looking forward to as well. As the couple entered the hall that their room was located in they were suddenly stopped dead in their tracks by a pair of beautiful women power-walking over to them, their visions fixated on Andrea, clearly interested in meeting her.

One of her bushy, dark-haired eyebrows raising - Mike staring at his girlfriend in confusion - Andrea used the time before the two women's arrival to take in their figures. They looked every bit the stereotype of a sorority girl, both of the females dressed skimpily despite the cold weather, their many, jiggling sets of curves practically on full-display; the only major difference between them, as far as Andrea could tell, was that one of the approaching ladies was blonde, the other brunette. Besides that however, they were equally as tanned, busty, and obviously excited to see her, for some reason.

They halted upon reaching Andrea, forming a partial-circle around her and blocking Mike out.

"Ohmygod, you played during the softball game, didn't you?" The blonde asked, directing her question to Andrea, not even glancing Mike's way, "Like, you hit all those home-runs and stuff, right?"

Andrea smirked.

"Yeah that was me," she nodded, crossing her meaty arms over her pecs, flexing both sets of muscle at the same time, "why do you ask?"

"We were there watching!" The brunette spoke this time, her big brown eyes opened wide as she checked Andrea out, "And you were like, soooo amazing! Seriously, we couldn't take our eyes off of you!"

"Thanks - though I'm assuming you weren't there to see me play?"

"No, ugh, we were there to support our boyfriends on the other team. But like, it was way more fun to cheer for you! You killed our boyfriends' team!"

"They didn't put up much of a fight, did they?" Andrea asked rhetorically, flashing her straight-white teeth at the pair of sexy women, "Sorry I made them look bad or whatever."

"Uh, it was really fucking hot!" The blonde gushed, a bit of pinking coloring her tanned cheeks, "I don't know what it was about it, but like, seeing you do sooo much better than everyone else was exciting. Like I couldn't believe how good you played!"

"Thanks. So what are my new fans' names?"

"I'm Anna!"

That was the blonde.

"Hi, I'm Theresa!"

The brunette.

"Nice to meet you," she extended a hand and shook both of the girls' in turn, Theresa and Anna swooning at the strength of Andrea's grip, "I'm Andrea. This is my boyfriend, Mike."

"H-Hey."

Mike gave them a limp-wristed wave they barely paid any attention to."

"So like, do you workout a lot?" Anna asked Andrea, unable to take her blue eyes off of her muscles, "'Cause you're like, really fucking muscular."

"Yeah, I like, don't even know any guys as strong as you are!" Therese added, mimicking her friend, "You're so fuckin' jacked!"

"Pretty much whenever I'm not in class or studying, I'm working out yeah. I usually spend a couple of hours at the gym on campus a day. Minimum."

"Ohmygod that's awesome!"

"That's sooo impressive!"

Andrea grinned.

"Do you two wanna touch my muscles? Seems like you want to, and I don't mind."

"Can we really!?"

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Be my guest."

Lifting her arms and bending her fists towards her body, Andrea flexed every muscle that she possessed all at once; Mike had to immediately take a step back, both not to get knocked over by his girlfriend's immense brawn and to make room for Theresa and Anna. Her biceps rose towards the ceiling, her shoulder and upper-back muscles pulling the bottom of her purple softball jersey high enough to reveal the start of her six-pack. Andrea's pecs jutted from her chest and also elevated with her beef-straining, and her pants got a lot tighter as they warped around her bulging thighs. She was giving the sorority girls - and Mike - a hell of a show!

Like they were utterly entranced by Andrea's sudden bodily-growth, Anna and Theresa took her up on her offer. Their small, delicate fingers touched down on the she-stud's muscles, both of them picking different spots to grope; Theresa went straight for one of Andrea's biceps, while Anna aimed her attention lower, rubbing her palms across her marbled-abdomen. Anna and Theresa's eyes gaped wider as they felt how strong Andrea was, the roughness and rigidity of her brawn making their boyfriends seem like piles of squishy dough in comparison.

From beside the trio, Mike stared in awe as a pair of virtual strangers shamelessly worshiped his girlfriend in public. Luckily for him, he was able to use Andrea's gym bag to shield his crotch because he was completely erect already; Mike didn't think that Theresa or Anna would have noticed him even if he was naked, the pair completely hypnotized by Andrea's musculature. A blush touched his own features at the sight of the sorority girls feeling up Andrea, their hands squeezing and fondling every inch of her body, leaving not a single one of her chiseled muscles unattended.

Andrea was growing equally as aroused by Anna and Theresa's combined attention. It was easier to hide than it was for Mike - though not by much - her clit just barely pressing into the front of her pants, the juices forming across her cunt contained by her boxers. Her nipples were rock-hard, however, but this only seemed to excite the two women even further, both of them making attempts at palming Andrea's pecs, their diminutive hands failing to cover even half of her breast-less chest. On top of it all, Theresa and Anna were clearly turned-on themselves, their lower-lips folded into their mouths, their faces bright-red in hue.

If Andrea didn't put an end to their fun soon, she might end up doing something rash!

"Alright girls, that was nice, but we have to go," Andrea lowered her arms, Theresa and Anna giving her disappointed expressions in turn, "got some studying to do. I'm sure I'll see you two around sometime, though."

"Y-Yeah absolutely!" Anna stuttered, batting her long eyelashes at Andrea, "It would be cool if we could like, hang out or something!"

"Maybe we could go to the gym with you!" Theresa pushed her arms together under her chest, lifting up her bountiful breasts and exposed cleavage towards Mike's girlfriend's face, "And you could show us a thing or two!"

"Oh I'm sure I could show you two something."

Andrea flashed them another smirk, the sorority girls swooning once more.

"Come on Mike," she put a hand on her boyfriend's back and pushed him forward, "we have things to do before bed."

"Uh, yeah of course!" He looked back at Theresa and Anna, "It, um, it was nice meeting you two!"

"We'll catch you later, girls!"

Anna and Theresa waved goodbye to the couple, but continued to stand and ogle Andrea, their eyes glued to her powerful, shaking glutes as she walked away from them. Andrea hurried to her dorm room, Mike nearly having to jog to keep up with her long strides, her gym bag bouncing in his hands. Upon arriving at their room and opening the door, Andrea shoved her boyfriend through the entrance; she slammed the door as soon as she stepped in, her hands frantically tugging at her softball uniform.