Freshman Fifteen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Sorry Dre..." Mike panted back at her, his head hung against the bed in shame, "It just felt so good I couldn't resist!"

"I know, but you're gonna have to try for me!"

"I will I-"

He glanced at Andrea.

"A-Are you gonna fuck me now?"

Andrea showed him a wide grin.

"I am!" She saddled up behind him, pulling him towards the edge of the bed and lining up her strap-on with his ass, "Are you excited, babe? Cause I sure as hell am!"

"S-So excited! Um, just go easy on me, okay?"

"I will..."

She touched the rubbery glans of her strap-on against his starfish.

"...at least at first!"

Mike shuddered but moaned anyway, his teeth clenching as he awaited his first ever penetration. Andrea placed her hands on his wide hips and gripped them tightly, rubbing her strap-on back and forth across his ass, giving it a last-second bit of extra greasing. Not wanting to actually hurt Mike - at least not in a way he wouldn't like - Andrea slowly prodded her fake-phallus forward, nuzzling it up against her boyfriend's entrance; Mike instinctively clenched when the faux-cockhead attempted to push against his hole.

Not one to be denied ever, Andrea persisted in her attempts at entering her partner, slowly pulling apart his small rim with her tanned strap-on-tip. It wasn't a fast process by any means, but Mike's asshole did begin to spread apart, giving way for the rest of her pseudo-cock. Mike groaned louder, trying to pull away from the penetration - but Andrea held him completely still. She wasn't going to let him go away no matter what! Indeed, she gave a rougher thrust of her hips in response to Mike's resistance, finally stuffing her non-fleshy glans into his backdoor.

Crying out, Mike's head threw back and he once more tried to escape Andrea's grasps with no success. Though she kept him in place, she stopped moving altogether, allowing her boyfriend to adjust to the sudden stretching of his asshole, the glans of the strap-on the widest section of its shape; for this she was glad, knowing it meant that the rest of the fucking would go a lot smoother. Andrea patiently waited for Mike to stop writhing, focusing instead on how powerful she felt fucking him like this, how amazing it felt to be truly topping him, even if she wasn't being directly pleasured by the act - though just knowing that this is what their future would entail made her clit throb harder and her cunt squirt a small - small for her - stream of fem-fluids down her legs.

"Mike? Are you okay?" Andrea questioned him, rubbing her fingers into his hips tenderly, "Can I keep going or do you need a minute?"

"K-Keep going!" Mike sputtered, his hands gripping the sheets below him roughly, "I can, I can take it!"

"Alright baby, here I go!"

Smiling at her boyfriend's eagerness to make her happy, Andrea steadied her position. Once more she moved slowly as she buried further of her fake-length into Mike's asshole, inserting it by the centimeter, still concerned about potentially hurting him. His resistance to her movements died down, his body statue-stiff as he took everything she gave him; Mike was just glad that he picked a relatively average-sized strap-on to gift his girlfriend! While at the sex shop, his eyes were almost bigger than his stomach when picking out which toy to present her with, Mike having spent many minutes ogling the utterly massive pseudo-cocks. Maybe they could eventually upgrade to those in the future!

Upon inserting about half of the rubber-shaft into Mike's hole, Andrea adjusted her angle, aiming for where she remembered his prostate lay; she was sure she found it when he exclaimed his loudest moan yet, and she silently thanked her anatomy class this semester for the important knowledge. It was when she touched down on Mike's euphoria-inducing button that she started to steadily thrust into him, pulling out the few inches of the strap-on she had drilled into his depths and gliding them back in repeatedly, using a cautious pace as she did.

Every handful of pumps into her boyfriend's backdoor came with an additional bit of length of her new strap-on's size. Andrea was trying to ease him into it as much as possible, fighting back her urge to just ram it to the base and take him how she wanted! That would come soon enough - she just had to get there first. So Andrea pumped back and forth against Mike's pale, fat ass, moaning herself when her clit that was half-as-long as the dildo she wore grinded against his tailbone, finally feeling the pleasure she wished the pseudo-member could bring her.

Moans and whines continuing without pause, Mike made these pleasurable, strained utterances for another reason besides the ecstasy from being fucked by his girlfriend. He was trying not to cum! Heeding Andrea's rule, Mike held back his building orgasm for as long as possible, clenching every weak muscle he possessed, fighting back his body's desires; being on the receiving end of sex with Andrea felt better than he had expected, his girlfriend as skilled at using the strap-on as she was at everything else she did. It didn't help that she kept rubbing his prostate and poking his skin with her enormous clit, either! He nearly failed at his task of not-climaxing when he felt the fake balls slap into his real pair!

Andrea had done it, she'd fit all of the strap-on into his ass!

"Mmm how does it feel, my love?" She shimmied her hips as she spoke, swirling the strap-on around inside of Mike's depths, "How does it feel to have all of it- all of my cock inside of you? Do you like being fucked by your stud!?

"It f-feels so good!" Mike whimpered back, his breathing labored from putting up such a strong resistance to his own pleasure, "It's amazing, Andrea, really. I can't believe it feels so good!"

"That's my good boy! I'm gonna speed up a little bit now, alright? Gonna start fucking you the way I want to!"

"P-Please!"

She re-tightened her hold on Mike's delicate waist. Now able to use the full grandeur of her strap-on, Andrea slid it out of her boyfriend's backdoor until it was nearly unsheathed and then drove it all the way back in, swifter than she had previously. Her extensive clit, hard, hairy groin, and the fake-scrotum of the sex-toy all thudded against Mike's ass, his figure jerking forward with a jolt. Andrea repeated the action, fucking Mike with the half-a-ruler worth of inches her fake-appendage possessed over and over again, coring him out slowly but surely.

Mike's head shook back and forth, his fists tearing and beating into the bed, his body giving needy rocks back against his girlfriend's ministrations; he just couldn't help it, his libido craving the satisfaction that only Andrea could give! His rapturous yells grew more voluminous the faster Andrea's rate of rutting became, and then were amped up a notch when she began to open-palm smack his ass again and again. The burning sensation that stung his sensitive cheeks increased his pleasure two-fold, but what turned him on more than that was knowing that Andrea was only using a fraction of her monumental strength to spank him!

Indeed, Andrea was holding back quite a bit, knowing that a slap from her calloused paws might break something inside of Mike's body! She enjoyed reddening and bruising his ass nonetheless, her teeth bared in a boasting snarl as she gave into her deepest desires, wanting nothing more than to turn out her boyfriend like the submissive slut that he was - in the way that only a dominant stud like herself could do. Caution was thrown to the wind as she hammered into Mike without pause, relentless in her pursuit of his pleasure and to show exactly what she could do to him with just a strap-on. If only she had a penis of her own...

Andrea wasn't ignorant to Mike's persistent attempts at following her rule either, and was impressed with his ability to restrain himself so well; though, she supposed that the handful of orgasms he'd had that day already probably went a long way towards his current success. She just loved how eager he was to do what she told him! Her own climax was far off but still in reach, the constant grinding of her huge clitoris against Mike's bouncing butt bringing her enough ecstasy to warm her body and keep her cunt drooling its cream. After she allowed Mike to cum she'd get hers!

In short order, Andrea had reached a ravenous speed of backdoor-punishing, her hips slamming into Mike's fat cheeks roughly enough to send ripples across his alabaster complexion. Grunting with each brutal thrust into depths, Andrea wished she could feel Mike's asshole clenching down on the strap-on, that she could experience every twitch his depths made from her ministrations; Mike could certainly feel everything though, and it was a whole lot! Andrea's fake-cock spread his hole delightfully, ground against his prostate with an expertise that suggested the studly woman had been doing this exact thing for years, and delved into his core like nothing ever had before. Basically, Mike wasn't going to be able to hold back for much longer!

So he told Andrea as much, hoping she would allow him to cum!

"D-Dre! My love!" He gasped, his words barely audible over her deep grunts and the raucous plapping of her body colliding with his, "I-I need to cum! P-Please let me! I don't want to disobey you but I don't think I can hold out anymore!"

His begging made Andrea speed up.

"Not yet, baby! Hang on for just a little longer. I know it's hard but do it for me. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

"No! Never. I-I ju-"

"Then be a good boy and don't cum!"

Putting his willpower to the test, Andrea fucked Mike as hard as she could without worrying for his well-being. She blurred at him, the bed beneath them slamming into the walls surrounding it, leaving dents and cracks in the dorm room's structure, creating a ruckus that could be heard outside of the building. Mike clenched his teeth so tightly together and it felt like that they would shatter, his thin fingers nearly creating actual tears in the sheets, rasping and crying out every time his prostate was viciously pummeled. His balls twitched and his cock jumped, slamming into his flat crotch with each barreling of Andrea's body against him, a steady stream of precum dripping from his small pink tip.

Andrea plowed her partner fervently, giving him not a second to rest or collect himself, wanting to see how far she could physically push him. The strap-on hanging from her groin slurped in and out of Mike's asshole, her own juices - which she occasionally reapplied to the dildo she wore - splattering against his jiggling ass cheeks and bouncing sack, his bowels saturated with her girl-cream. She powered towards him fiercely, paying close attention to how he reacted, watching for any signs that he might give into his libido; Andrea had no intention of actually punishing him or seeing him fail, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy teasing him like this!

Hunching over him, Andrea wrapped her rough fingers around his thin cock and squeezed it like she had earlier, blocking any semen that may have made an attempt at squirting from his glans; Mike groaned and humped against her fist, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Andrea stayed in this position for several minutes longer, fucking him forcefully, drawing out his climax, wanting it to be the best he'd ever had - especially since they would be apart for a month starting tomorrow! Eventually she relented, and leaned forward until her mouth was next to one of Mike's ears.

"Do you want to cum, Mike?" She whispered, flicking her tongue against his ear, "Do you want to cum for your stud?"

"Please, Dre, I need to so fuckin' badly. It hurts - I feel like my balls are going to explode!"

Andrea grinned, released Mike's member, and spurred her strap-on against his prostate.

"Then cum for me, my love. Cum right... now!"

And so Mike came.

With a wordless scream, he experienced the most powerful, mind-fogging orgasm of his life, beating out his previous best from just an hour or so ago. His body went completely rigid, Andrea doing the same besides continuing to use the strap-on to mash on his pleasure-button; his package remained the only part of him that continued moving, writhing and jerking without aid, pulsating visibly. A tremble coursed through him as his cock began to spurt its load, his balls pulling up against his groin and the fake sack of the sex toy behind them. Urethra distending, his climax began.

Shot after shot after shot fired from his tip. Mike thought it shouldn't have been possible to cum so much after experiencing so many that day already, but the utter draining of his sperm reserves was of no concern to him in that moment; all that he cared about was how fucking intense his climax felt, his mind shattered by the explosive sensations. Every nerve-ending in his body seemed to be electrocuted simultaneously, each zap of euphoria centered on his cock. How could anything be this good!?

Craning her neck so she could see around him, even Andrea was amazed by the sheer volume of her love's load; the amount still didn't compare to her own climaxes, but it was incredible nonetheless! The blue sheets beneath him were frosted in his pearlescent slime, lines of it forming across it and over each other, an actual layer of semen appearing. After many seconds had passed and Mike's record-breaking orgasm reached its end, a steady dribble of cum continued to flow out of his glans like his dick had been broken by Andrea's ministrations! In other words, she'd done an awesome job for her first time fucking Mike in this manner!

She gave his face a gentle caress before moving her hands back to his waist.

"Mmm looks like I made you feel really good, Mike," she told him as she stood back up and began pulling the strap-on from his sore asshole, "and you didn't cum until I told you too! You're such a good little boy for me."

It took Mike some time to catch his breath and respond.

"Y-Yeah. T-Thanks for the help, Dre. I-I would've cum sooner if you hadn't helped me."

Out of his sight, Andrea had removed the strap-on and set it on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Of course, anything for you, baby!"

Andrea suddenly spun Mike around so he was laying on his back.

"And now it's time for you to do what you do best!"

Mike didn't have to question what she meant, giving her a weak nod as she pounced on him.

Leaping over him and onto the bed, Andrea positioned herself so she was straddling Mike's face, her drooling cunt hovering right above lips; automatically, he opened his mouth wide, awaiting what was to come. Pressing her clit down with a hand, she dipped it between Mike's lips until her furry groin rubbed against his nose. Immediately she began to ride his visage, thrusting her hips into his maw like she was facefucking him, his tongue lapping at her engorged pleasure-switch like it was an actual cock.

Grabbing hold of his sweat-matted hair, Andrea forced his face into her leaking sex, forcing her clit as deeply into his mouth as far as possible. Mike responded by wrapping his lips around said-clit and sucking it, giving her a blowjob as he had many times in the past month or so. She growled in ecstasy and pounded her hips down against her boyfriend's moistened countenance, his back squelching against the bed, his own drying semen sticking to his skin. With trembling, orgasm-weakened hands he reached up and gripped Andrea's muscular hips, clutching them tightly.

Andrea repeatedly smashed her crotch and sodden pussy-lips into Mike. His face was swiftly saturated by her constantly-leaking juices, trickles of the translucent fluids running down his cheeks and pooling in his ears, his eyes having to snap shut to avoid being blinded. Mike did everything that was expected of him - that he also loved doing for Andrea - batting her clit around with his tongue as he slurped on it, careful not to scrape it with his teeth; Andrea roared louder and louder as he did, the euphoria washing over stronger than Mike could even comprehend.

Thankfully for the both of them, Andrea was already close to orgasm. Having been constantly aroused while fucking Mike, along with having her clit stimulated beforehand by sliding across his ass when she thrust into him, had turned her on to no end, her sex-drive overwhelming in its strength. The persistent dribbling of her juices onto Mike's head was only the beginning of what she'd unleash onto him, a warning of the vicious flood that would soon appear - one he was very much willing to drown in when the time came!

Her movements swiftly grew frantic as she felt herself near the edge, the bed shaking once more under her urgent, downward hip-pumps, Mike's body flailing beneath her; if she wasn't so practiced at doing this very act she was liable to crush her frail boyfriend if she wasn't careful! Mike didn't resist at all to her nearly skull-shattering gluttony, only letting out muffled blurbles as his mouth was filled by her feminine fluids that he drank down as much and as swiftly as possible. There was nothing better than this, afterall!

"Here it comes, Mike!" Andrea yelled her deep, husky voice, mashing Mike's head against her cunt, "I'm gonna shoot my load and I want you to drink it all!"

Mike didn't respond because he couldn't!

"Fuck yes!"

And like that, Andrea came. Her cunt spread as the floodgates were opened, her outpouring of cream splashing out of her sex. Andrea's orgasm appeared as both a streaming squirt of her fluid-arousal, and as torrent of her liquid-affection, both sets of ejaculations splattering across Mike's face from every direction possible; as always, it was akin to someone overturning a bucket of hot water onto his head, his chin to his mop of blonde hair drenched all at once. He knew Andrea's amazing climax wouldn't end for quite awhile, so he did his best to survive its gooey onslaught.

Andrea yelled and howled as her intense brawn trembled from the force of her peak, the veins that marbled her bulk protruding like she was in the middle of an intense workout. Her hips bucked against Mike's face roughly, smearing his face in her juices, her wiry mass of pubes scratching his soft skin; while one hand held Mike's head to her groin as closely as possible, her other curled in a bicep-flex, a natural reaction for the muscular woman while in the throes of pleasure. She was aroused by her own body as she was by what Mike was doing to her!

Throughout her massive climax, Mike didn't stop pleasuring her clit, only halting his ministrations to gulp down her cunt-cream. This only extended her orgasm, extending it to an obscene duration, over a minute passing by without it even beginning to end; so messy Andrea's squirts were that they splattered against the wall in front of them and soaked the bed sheets, her figure once again saturated in her fluids. It went on and on and on, finally reaching its finale with a bang, a last explosion of pussy juice splashing over Mike's visage and raining down onto everything around them.