Freshman Fifteen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Mike had put her bag on the bed, stretched his arms, and turned around, Andrea was already naked, her socks, uniform, and cleats haphazardly strewn across the floor. She was back in front of the mirror - the place she spent most of her unoccupied minutes - and began flexing at her reflection; arousal leaked down her massive thighs and dripped onto the carpet, her clit hard, larger than its usual huge size. With a glance over her shoulder she beckoned Mike over to her, her eyes burrowing straight through him.

Mike, of course, happily obeyed the call of her intense stare.

"You got hard, didn't you?" Andrea asked him, her focus back on herself in the mirror, "You got hard watch Theresa and Anna ogle and touch me. I know you did. Wasn't it so fuckin' hot, baby?"

"I-I did, Dre," Mike admitted, falling to his knees, knowing exactly what Andrea wanted, "and it was. They were so into you! I've never seen anything like it."

"Me either, but I liked it! Imagine how easily I could have brought them back to the room with us. How easily I could have made them do what I wanted and fucked them. How easily I could have cucked their wimpy, loser boyfriends!"

"They w-were like putty in your fingers! I think they were even more horny for you than I am!"

"That's impossible and you know it!" Andrea turned around and placed a hand on the back of Mike's head, "No one loves me more than you do. Isn't that right, babe?"

"Of course!" Mike readied himself for what was about to happen, his fingers grasping Andrea's thighs, his neck extending towards her hairy, moist crotch, "Because I love you, Dre, more than anything."

"I love you too," she cooed back at him, giving his face a single stroke with her thumb before she jammed his skull into her cunt, "and I love what you do for me! But now it's time for you to show me how much you love me!"

His response came in the form of digging his tongue into Andrea's folds, her kegels clenching down around his pink-appendage. Without hesitation she began to perform her usual hip-thrusts against Mike's visage, smearing his scrunched countenance in her sticky, pube-strewn juices, and animalistic snarl bellowing from her lips. Peering at the mirror again, Andrea lifted her non-head-holding-hand and flexed for her own pleasure, the hills of bulging strength creating peaks and valleys across her back, her firm ass tensing, admiring herself and her amazing musculature - an amazing musculature that could be even better!

At that moment, Andrea realized what she had to do. It didn't matter how she gained muscle mass or strengthened herself, all that mattered was that it happened. She wanted - no, needed to get bigger, more incredible, and become more of a fucking stud! Andrea desired nothing else. To be the best she could be. To have her physique shame everyone around her. To make Mike even happier. There was no reason not to use the tools she had at her disposal to accomplish her goals, same as always.

She would do it. Andrea would go join the study being done on campus that Mike had found for her, and participate as their test subject. Tomorrow she'd show up as soon as she could, and start the trial immediately! What did she have to lose? She wanted results right away! The quicker she became the pinnacle of human physical achievement the better, and Andrea knew that she was the one the research lab was looking for; even if that wasn't their goal to enhance her physique, she would make it a reality regardless! They'd get to try out their drug, and she'd become better.

"Yes! Mike, chug this stud's fucking load!" Andea screamed, her moment of clarity also sending a climatic surge through her body, "I'm cumming, and I want to see you drink every drop!"

Andrea smashed her crotch against Mike's cunt-cream-covered skull again and again, fantasizing about what the future would bring...

...

As it turned out, Andea had been the perfect test subject.

Dr. Allman and the rest of his research team were utterly giddy when she showed up at their lab, having not expected Mike of all people to have such a muscular girlfriend! Andrea had relished in the attention she'd received from the scientists, and had scarcely paid an ounce of attention to what was explained to her, results and side-effects alike; she knew what Mike had told her beforehand and that was enough for her! She'd gladly taken the experimental steroid-injection, as she did every single one after, always showing up for her appointments on time and ready to get juiced.

It wasn't an exaggeration for the research team to claim that Andrea had exceeded their expectations. Their drug had taken to her body like a fish to water, and the results blew the other, few participants out of the water - both where the desired results and side-effects were considered. Andrea had packed on pound after pound after pound of muscle, seemingly gaining a ridiculous amount of bulked-weight every week she showed up for a weigh in; she kept these numbers hidden from Mike, waiting until she knew she'd beaten his second challenge to surprise him with her new, immense mass.

Not that he'd be that surprised!

Mike kept obsessive track of his girlfriend's progress. He cataloged everything she ate and how much of it - including how much more food and protein she required every day. He took details notes - more detailed than he did for his studies - on how much Andrea was lifting at the gym, and the increasing number of weights she needed at each workout just to feel that same burn; this included going with her when she ran the college's track every morning, bringing a notebook with him to jot down her times and speed. He even made a habit of keeping tabs on the other developments his partner was going through.

Andrea seemed to experience every side-effect Dr. Allman had discussed with Mike to the same extreme as the drug's intended effects did. Her voice deepened until it was bassier than Mikes. His girlfriend's facial features had changed, becoming even more masculine, her bronzed-skin tight around her jaw that was growing more and more chiseled by the day, her cheek-bones rising higher and becoming more defined as well. Hands and feet calloused and roughened, her muscles increasing in vascularity, and her personality underwent slight alterations as well; Andrea's dominant and brazen characteristics were more obvious now, her confidence having shot through the roof.

And Mike was able to enjoy Andrea's on-going transformation practically as much as he wanted to! He was always with her at the gym, cleaning up and racking her weights for her. Ogling her as she blurred across the track each morning, her time for running multiple miles reaching record-setting levels. She even started participating in more sports all while thrashing other teams in softball; basketball seemed to be her favorite recreational activity, and she constantly beat and shamed men on the court, ones who'd played the game their entire lives! The same went for the gym, virtually not a single male or female able to match her lifts or equal her musculature.

Lastly, their sex life had, as a byproduct of the drug she was taking, only improved - not that it was anything to shake a stick at prior! Andrea required constant orgasms to satiate her monstrous libido, and Mike gladly dropped to his knees or splayed himself out on the bed when she needed him to. Her growing sex-drive was accompanied by an enlargement of her already-huge clitoris, as Dr. Allman had mentioned might happen; it expanded so much it nearly matched Mike's cock in both length and girth, and it was constantly hard, tenting whatever pants or underwear Andrea wore.

Practically every morning she woke up with an erection of her own, one Mike was expected to take care of; and take care of it he did, sucking on her multi-inch-long clit like it was a small penis, essentially giving Andrea a blowjob until she came. Her orgasms hit an utterly insane level of explosiveness, regularly lasting for over a minute, literal puddles of her girl-cum forming wherever they were intimate. The bed, their dorm room floor, Mike's body - anything in the path of her cunt - which had also gotten stronger, by Mike's account - ended up thoroughly drenched by her squirted juices, their room and belongings stained with her studly musk.

Basically, life had gotten better in every way possible!

Currently they were back in their dorm, the last of their finals finished with; it was the day before winter break began, and they were spending their new-found free time together. Both were naked and standing in front of the mirror and the scale - which Andrea had purposefully not used since joining the study - comparing bodies. Not that there was much comparison! Andrea flexed and showed-off, her favorite pastime, while Mike did his favorite thing: paying close attention to every inch of her incredibly masculine figure.

Her arms were wider than Mike's face unflexed, and when she did flex them to add venous heft to their mass her biceps were as big as her boyfriend's head. Andrea's thighs were a further degree of gigantic, and she actively had to buy and wear men's underwear, casual pants, and workout shorts just to find something that fit her ludicrous boulders of brawn. Abs expanding with each breath she took, Andrea's stomach verged on maintaining an eight-pack, another pair of rectangular, bulging muscle forming beneath her pecs - her pecs which were so humongous that she might as well have regrown a set of even bigger tits, Andrea unable to see her wide feet when she looked down down.

She took one of those large feet of hers and hovered it over the scale.

"Ready, baby?" she asked Mike, grinning at him, his eyes already zeroed-in on the scale's screen, "Ready to see how much bigger your stud has gotten?"

"So r-ready!" Mike practically shouted, his tiny cock hard and dripping precum, his willowy-limbs trembling, "Please, Dre, it's been so long!"

"Then I won't keep you waiting any longer! Let me show you just how much I crushed your challenge!"

Standing straight, Andrea stepped on the scale. The couple both watched as the number on its screen whirred, swiftly shooting past the measurement of Andrea's previous weight - the last one she'd taken in their dorm before she joined the study - and it kept going and going, Mike's eyes bulging as huge as they could, Andrea's smirk widening. When it finally stopped, Mike nearly collapsed from astonishment and arousal; not only had Andrea beat his challenge, she'd exceeded the goal, her current weight closing in on two-hundred pounds of unrivaled muscle!

She didn't immediately get off the scale, either, continuing to plant her incredible, hardened mass atop of it, keeping the number steady; this was her victory lap, her way of gloating and shoving Mike's challenge right back in his face! Andrea resisted saying anything yet, her eyes lazily shifting between her boyfriend and the scale, waiting for him to speak first. Speechless, apparently, all Mike could do was let out laborious breaths, paralyzed by the realization of what Andrea had accomplished, his little dick throbbing with excitement.

Reluctantly, Andrea stepped off the scale after the situation hadn't changed for several minutes.

"I told you I could do it!" Andrea bragged, taking her prior place next to Mike once more, "I beat your challenge again, baby, and I'll beat any that you give me! There's nothing I can't do!"

"D-Dre I can't believe it... You're..."

He struggled to find the right words to express his feelings towards how hot she was.

"I know! It's amazing- I'm amazing, aren't I!? And it's all thanks to you, my love."

"M-Me?"

"That's right. Not only have you always supported me and what I want to do, but you're the one who found this study for me to join in the first place. I might never've learned about it if it wasn't for you, and then I wouldn't have gotten so huge!"

Andrea turned towards Mike and kissed him deeply, her tongue now penetrating the entrance to his throat when she thrust it into his mouth.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too!" Mike gasped, taken back by his girlfriend's display of affection and her massively muscular form pressing against his, his eyes darting down to her pecs, "I-I-I-"

"You like these, don't you?"

"I-I love them! They might be my favorite part of your body, Dre."

"I'm not surprised, especially when I press it up against your chest!" She boasted, rubbing her pecs against Mike's flat, skinny chest, "Yours is so tiny, while I have a real man's pair of pecs!"

Moaning, Mike thrust his hips out, grinding his cock against Andrea's giant clit, his hand darting towards his shaft to start jerking off - but she beat him to it.

"Ah, ah, no cumming unless I say so!" Andrea informed him of their new 'rule', her fist squeezing down around his slim member to cut off the flow of any cum, Mike grunting in pain, "Got it, baby? You can only orgasm if I let you!"

"Y-Yes, Dre! I'll do w-whatever you want!"

"Good boy."

Andrea began to flex her other arm and the rest of her physique, drawing Mike's eyes to her many muscles, displaying how jacked she'd gotten during the first semester of their freshman year of college. She held him at arms-length by his cock, never releasing or loosening her hold on it, Mike moaning needily as he tried to hump into her fist, achingly aroused by how her body outshined his in every way imaginable; though Andrea had put him on his own workout regiment, it was mostly to keep him toned and limber, only allowing him to do cardio and lift lighter weights. This made him look utterly miniscule when standing by her side!

Going into her normal routine of poses, Andrea contorted her figure in as many different ways as she could while blocking off Mike's orgasm, his moans growing louder and more desperate with each new angle of her defined musculature she presented to him. She bounced her pecs and flexed her abs at the same time, forced her thighs to swell into grotesque mountains, and curled her bicep in all the positions she could - but something suddenly caught Mike's attention when she stretched her arm over her head. Sticking out from her armpit was a huge bush of black hair, and a quick glance at her other underarm showed the same patch of fur was present underneath it as well.

She also noticed him noticing her untamed armpit hairs.

"Ha, yeah, I forgot to shave for the past couple of days," Andrea explained to him, pushing her armpit out towards him, "I get pretty hairy if I don't keep it under control - one of those side-effects of the drug I'm taking."

"I can see that!" Mike practically drooled as he gawked at her wiry pubes, his cock giving a throb against her calloused fingers, "Y-You're even hairy than I am!"

"That's because I'm a stud, babe, and studs should be as hairy as they are massive!"

Mike whined and tried to fuck her fist with renewed vigor.

"You like that? Does it turn you on knowing how hairy your girlfriend is!?"

"Yes! God it's so fucking hot, Dre!"

She gave his dick a squeeze.

"And does my little man want to cum? Do you want me to let you cum while you admire how fucking strong I am?"

"Please! I need to cum so bad, baby. My balls hurt from how badly I need to cum! Please let me, Dre."

"Mmmm fine, but I want you to shoot your sperm on the mirror. Can you do that for me, Mike?"

"Yes, I'll do anything for you, Dre!"

"I know you will, my love."

Releasing his cock, Andrea moved to the side but remained in front of Mike, who immediately hurried to jerk himself off, stepping up to the mirror as he did. He leered at her as he masturbated, saliva dripping down his chin like the watery precum did from his small, pink glans. Andrea waited and watched him, waiting for the right moment to put her plan into action; when it looked as though he was on the verge of a climax, she suddenly dropped into another incredible pose. Crunching down into an intense ab-flex, the striated pack of muscles protruding obscenely from her midsection, she caught his eye and smirked.

"Do it!" She commanded, flexing as hard as possible, a multitude of blood-filled, gnarled veins popping out across her body, "Cum for me. Now!"

He did, shooting his load the second she told him to, exactly where she told him to. It was the biggest, most powerful orgasm he'd ever had - something Mike very much felt and Andrea witnessed - a series of long ropes spraying from his tip. Over five of these pearlescent strands of seed layered across the surface of the mirror, several far-flying droplets adding to the off-white mess. Andrea was actually impressed by how much Mike shot in just a single climax, as well as feeling self-congratulatory over the fact that it was nothing more than her super-sized musculature that made him accomplish this feat.

Not saying anything to the love of her life just yet, Andrea turned and faced the mirror herself once his climax ended, angling her body so she was directed at the gooey smear of Mike's load. Focusing, she closed her eyes and began thrusting her hairy, juice-dribbling cunt into the air, continuing to flex all the while; she let out a small series of grunts as she did, her teeth clenched hard. A burning sensation ignited in her loins, Andrea using her own arousal to put on an exhibition of her further prowess, needing to show Mike how dominant she was in every aspect of their relationship.

Opening her eyes, she peered over at him.

"Not bad, baby, but let me show you how a stud cums!"

With a final groan, Andrea jutted her hips out as far as possible, her elongated clitoris leading her last forward charge. Her pecs shook and abdomen stiffened as she launched into an orgasm of her own, her muscles swelling further like they were fueled by her libido. A gush of pussy juice poured from between her thighs to commence her climax, splattering in a pool on the floor; even that amount of liquid-arousal was voluminous enough to make Mike's load look like a dribble, but what followed would be the final nail in the coffin of which one of the couple was the undisputed best.

Screaming, Andrea's cunt yawned open, the torrent of fluids flowing from her lower-lips increasing before it was joined by a second expulsion. Spraying from Andrea's sex was a torrent of girl-cream, an absolute eruption of her juices that exploded through the air and landed on the mirror - landed on the mirror right on top of Mike's own orgasmic aftermath. The lengthy, persistent squirt splattered over Andrea's boyfriend's semen, both covering it and washing it away simultaneously, replacing his pearly-stains with her translucent onslaught.

Mike nearly came again as he watched his girlfriend's orgasm overtake his own. Her pussy juice replaced his sperm, cleaning the mirror like she was spritzing it with soap and water. Andrea's blast was so extremely pressurized that it sprayed back onto Mike, hot, feminine fluids dotting his figure, her own body receiving the same treatment. It just kept coming and coming, her climax seemingly without end, Andrea roaring and growling as she basked in her rapturous mirth; like his own, Andrea's height of ecstasy appeared to be the most powerful of her life, her person quivering from pleasure.