Freshman Temptation - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara wanted to know more so bad but she was trying to be a good girlfriend to Matthew. Matthew loved her and understood her and she wasn't going to just throw that away for some cock... even if it was the most mind blowing and life-changing cock from some of the world's most desirable athletes. Kara didn't say anything but Bri continued.

"I got fucked today better than I ever have in my life, and I always get fucked good by BBC!" Bri said, her voice dripping with lust. "I got to try the football captain, Marcus, as well. Nick is probably his equal in every way... they used me and Ivy, the captain of the cheerleaders like we were little toys for them."

Kara listened in aroused shock as Bri recounted her afternoon in the locker room. In the back was a special headquarters for the captain, almost like its own apartment within the locker room complete with a bed and all. Kara couldn't help but picture every erotic detail as Bri described the way that she turned into a little cock slave for Marcus and Nick. How Bri and Ivy each gripped the bed for dear life, side by side as they took the enormous shafts of two black gods. How her pussy was ripped open with each powerful stroke. She talked about wrapping her enormous tits around Nick's cock, bringing him to orgasm and covering her face with the copious amounts of seed that spewed powerfully from the athlete's huge cocks.

That night Kara fell asleep once more touching herself to the thought of her boyfriend's strong roommate Nick fucking her and owning her sexy body. She was filled with jealousy that her sexy roommate Bri was getting fucked by BBC every day and that she still hadn't been fucked since the semester started. Kara tried to get her mind off of BBC and vowed that she would get Matthew alone the next day and the two of them would have sex and hopefully that would clear her mind of her BBC lust.

12