Freshman Week Ch. 05.5: Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ross had no such questions. Holding Charlotte by the hips, he gave another three quick thrusts that pushed the air out of her lungs. And then he let go.

The girl was hit by another in a long line of brand new sensations as the boy's semen flooded into her. In a few quick spurts, it filled her. Along with feeling full, she felt warm inside. She hugged him close to her and luxuriated in the feeling, even as it dawned on her just what it could mean.

Sarah left the two for a moment, giving both her bestie and her boyfriend a second to catch their bearings. Then, upon realizing how late it was, she woke Ross from his reverie and gestured for him to get moving.

Ross redressed in front of the two girls, feeling uncomfortable and trepidatious. When he turned back, he found that Charlotte was still laying there exposed, her eyes slightly unfocused and his semen still on her thighs. He lifted a hand to wave at her. "Bye Char. I, uh, guess we'll be seeing each other around."

She smiled back at him shyly. "Yeah. Um, good to see you again."

Without another word, he left.

Once the door had closed, Sarah leapt into bed with her dazed friend. She was still naked aside from her sports bra, and still marvelously wet from the evening's activities. She wrapped Char in a hug from behind and put her mouth next to the girl's ear. "Can't say I don't deliver, right babe? Aren't you lucky to have me there for both of your first times? A sexy ass bitch who doesn't mind sharing a stud like Ross is hard to come by. Some lucky home school girl won the best friend lottery."

Char couldn't help but moan as Sarah kissed her neck. "I am. You are. I did. But Sarah, did you have to- He came in me. Shouldn't we be worried about-?"

Sarah buried her face in Char's hair and groaned. "I know, I know. I got carried away. Relax. I'll buy you a morning after pill. But that's for the morning after. For now, can't we both just enjoy how awesome that was?"

Rolling over, Charlotte faced her friend and smiled. "Okay. We'll deal with that later. So let's both enjoy tonight."

And it was Sarah's turn to shriek in surprise as the other girl attacked her in the best ways possible.

On the first day of school that semester, neither roommate would be well rested.

12