All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 02'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hornyhusbandflhornyhusbandflover 2 years ago

Amazing part 2! Looking forward to part 3.

Michrick1Michrick1over 2 years ago

Wow! Even better than part 1. Great sex descriptions and a sexy story to go with. Thanks man. You got my day off to a great start đŸ‘đŸ»

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rarely comment but I have to this time
 Your story is pure awesomeness! Please keep it going!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading more!

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

So so hot! Such wonderful writing and amazing sexual exploration! Bravo!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Having my Face Fucked is something I very much enjoy, so this story really pushed my buttons; personally I find hanging my head over the edge of the mattress or over the arm of a chair is the way to go, it straighten the Throat out and you get the pleasure of seeing and feeling your noise in your Man's Balls, just seems a lot better approach than having him sitting on your chest, still it has been so long now since I have had a Cock in my Mouth and down my Throat I would be happy to take it at any angle.

Once again a very enjoyable tale, I look forward to reading the rest of the new chapters, thanks for posting. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whooo! That was wildly sexy! So hot. Wish I could have been standing outside of that shower-stall.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

I’m loving these two and your character development!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous