Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 04

Story Info
Is it just college boy lust, or something more?
2.6k words
4.85
33k
46

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

I'm happy to say things didn't get too weird for us. I'd heard about straight guys who fool around with gay guys and then get weird or even violent, but I'm thankful John wasn't like that. No, he didn't suddenly go all gay, but he also didn't act uncomfortable around me, either. Mostly, we just kept doing our work and going to our classes.

I was trying not to get too wrapped up in this hot, supposedly straight guy I roomed with. I really was. I was young, but I knew it could end badly. Still, we'd taken things to a nice level, and I didn't want it to stop. Not that I had much to worry about. Maybe it was my imagination, or wishful thinking, but it seemed like he was going to fewer parties. He still drank, but sometimes he'd just sneak a few beers to the room and hang out. We were talking more, laughing more, and becoming closer. It definitely seemed that way.

Sometimes, after he'd had a couple of beers, he'd be back by me, rubbing my shoulders, or even down my chest. I wasn't built like him, but I wasn't all that bad, and he seemed to like at least that level of closeness. And then what usually happened would happen... we'd move to one of the beds, and I'd suck him and swallow his load. You may be thinking, is that all?

Well, not all, but that was the main thing, and for a while, that was fine. He'd still make out with me sometimes, and I actually thought that was a level of closeness that was a lot to expect from him, so I wasn't complaining!

I lived to make this hot man moan and cum, and he loved how I made his balls pull tight and his dick shoot. That may seem like too little, but it was plenty for us. And I do mean "us," since he didn't even seem to be trying to bring girls back anymore. Again, I was trying not to read too much into it, but the last time I'd seen a girl in our room was the one he made cum from fucking her with his big dick. Honestly, I was glad. I was trying not to take things too far, but I didn't like other people having him, even if it was hot witnessing him getting a girl off just from his thrusts and the size of that dick.

Really, life was pretty good. Was I seeing anyone else? No, but I also was pretty low profile. I still wasn't ready for "out and proud," so this worked really well.

Then one day, something happened. You may be wondering, did they take it to the next level? Well, yes, but probably not in the way you'd think. One Friday, John said, "hey, Jess, wanna catch a movie?"

I was burned out from a long week of classes and studying, so I immediately said yes. There was a theater not far from campus, and we decided to catch the 7pm show. As we entered the theater, John headed for the back row, up high in stadium seating. As we got to the row, he held out his arm, indicating that I should go in first. So I did, grabbing a seat near the middle of the empty row. There were very few people around there, and that was fine by me. John followed me and sat right next to me, without leaving an empty seat between us.

The movie started and he rested his hand on my thigh. That was nice. Just comfortable closeness, and yes, I was reading a bit into that. We watched the movie, and around midway, he took his hand off my thigh. Then he lifted his arm and rested it across my shoulders. He clearly didn't need to seduce me. He already knew he could have me when he wanted. This was just... nice.

It was getting very hard to not fall seriously in love with this man, but I was trying to keep myself under control. After a little while, he leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "you know, you're pretty sexy," paused and added, "for a guy." I was tempted to say "gee, thanks," but I just chuckled.

Then he turned a little in his seat and stroked my face with the back of his other hand. Whoa! I thought my head would explode. My other head certainly wanted to, in that moment! I wasn't sure what to do, and I also wasn't that into a public display of affection, even in the back of a movie theater. I looked into his eyes and was about to ask what's going on. I think I said, "John, what's" when he leaned all the way in and started kissing me. Not even tender kisses to start. No, these were full-on, deep, tongue-wrestling French kisses. I was way too turned on to worry about being caught, and we kept kissing until we finally collected ourselves and sat back in our seats.

How we didn't rush back to the room right then is beyond me, but we didn't. We calmed down a bit, and we managed to watch the rest of the movie. But when it was over, we headed back to the dorm. In the rom-com Hollywood could write about us someday, we trotted back, hand-in-hand, but that isn't actually true. No hand holding on the way back. But we needed to be together in more ways than this. So we headed home.

When we got to our door, I practically dropped the keys, I was so nervous. Really, I don't know why. It's not like this was new territory, but in some way it felt like it. I finally got the door unlocked, and we pushed through it like we were running from some danger. As we slammed the door behind us, John pinned me up against it and started kissing me with a ravenous force that was amazing. I felt his huge strength and his hunger as we kissed and our hands ran all over each other.

What had changed? I don't know, but this was beyond anything before. He started pulling at my clothes, and I remembered worrying that he was going to rip them. What can I say? I couldn't just go with the passion. I still had to worry about that. Between us, we managed to pull clothes off without too much damage, and I was pulling at his, too. As his bare skin was being revealed to me, I was overwhelmed. Hardly the first time, but I felt it. Something had changed.

In moments, all of our clothes were on the floor. I looked into his eyes again and kissed him. Then I looked down his body and said, "you're so beautiful!" He smiled, kissed me a bit more tenderly this time and looked at my body. "You know, I think I was afraid to tell you sooner, but so are you."

Another confusing moment, but who was I to complain?

Have I mentioned how perfect and gorgeous his smile is? He turned it on again, and I could feel the power of that smile in my pounding heart. "Come here," he said, and guided me, my hand in his, over to his bed.

We laid on the bed, and he looked down into my eyes, leaning in again to kiss me. His hand stroked my hair, and I was ready to do just about anything he wanted. I wanted to know what was going on. I had so many questions. But I also didn't want to mess this up. I was thinking, live in the moment, Jess. For once, save the questions and just let this happen. It's not a dream. This gorgeous man wants you, so just let it happen.

John and I kept kissing, gently then deeply then gently again. I felt his hand run down my body and cup my ass. Then he kept going to my thigh and back up as we kept kissing. This felt like it was going from fooling around to making love.

Then he stopped.

He stopped and just smiled at me again. "How did I not appreciate you more until now?"

I smiled back. "Umm, John, I think that's because one of the first things we ever talked about was your quest for pussy. And you might have noticed I'm not a girl, so there's that."

"I was an idiot."

"Okay, chill. Why are you being this way?"

He sighed and looked serious. "Yeah, okay. I'm just trying to figure everything out."

I could see he was very serious, so I said, "How about you don't worry about 'figure everything out' for now and just enjoy being together?"

The serious look disappeared and the smile came back. He leaned in and kissed me again.

We were rolling around, feeling each other's bodies, kissing deeply, and then he pinned me. His hands and mine were intertwined, and he was above me, using his weight and strength to hold me in place.

His smile got a mischievous look, and John said, "now we're going to do exactly what I want to do!"

"But I thought we have been doing..."

He said, "hush, you!" and kissed me again, long and deep. Then he broke the kiss and started heading down. Kissing my neck. Then licking my nipples. Then sucking them. And then, oh god, he was biting them hard! And my dick jumped as he did. I found myself grabbing his head and moaning. While he didn't really stop what he was doing, he managed to say, "I think someone likes this. That's worth remembering!" Then he went back to work, one nipple and then the other while one hand went down to grab my aching dick. It's amazing I didn't cum right then, and he noticed. "Ooh, someone is very happy! Try to hang on there, stud. Don't go shooting all over!"

He let go of my dick, but I was momentarily disappointed as he also moved away from my nipples. But what was he doing? He was kissing down my belly and sliding that muscular body against mine. Amazing I didn't blow my load as his abs were rubbing against my dick. He kept moving and as he got to my crotch, he moved to one of my thighs and was licking and kissing along it. Then he was between my thighs, lying on his belly, looking up at me.

John took my dick in his hand, and that smile that melted my heart was back on his face. "Jess?"

"Uh huh?" (which was about all I could say, since this whole scene was unbelievable)

John continued, with my throbbing dick held firmly in his hand, "how much do you think a straight guy can do with another guy before he has to admit to being at least a bit gay?"

"Uh, I don't know. Seriously?"

"Well," he said, "what if I did this?" And with that my brain exploded, as I watched that stunning man lean in and run his tongue from my balls to the head of my dick.

"Ohmigod!" was all I could get out. It felt awesome, but just seeing him do that...

"So what do you think?"

"I don't know," I panted.

"Really? Then what if I do this?" and he slowly--ever so slowly--took first the head and then the length of my dick in his mouth. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt! Not just because he was doing it really well but because of who it was. I had it bad for my roomie by this time, and I didn't expect him to do everything to me that I was willing to do to him.

He started going slowly. He moved sensuously up and down the shaft, and I thought I might hyperventilate! It felt so good! He stopped and said, "you're not only cute, but you've got a nice dick."

"Who are you?" I laughed.

"The guy who's going to empty your balls, that's who."

And he took me back in his mouth. Again, the slow, sensuous sucking and licking up and down my length, and then he went faster and faster. As it happened, that was about the only way to make me cum from a blowjob, but he seemed to get that instinctively.

As John sucked and moved quickly up and down my dick, I felt a feeling starting deep inside. Like this orgasm was going to come from somewhere deep in my guts and blast through my balls and out my dick. It was like nothing I'd felt before, no matter how much I'd enjoyed cumming with him in the past.

I knew I at least had to give him the choice, so I said, "John, I'm getting close." And he did what I sort of guessed he might, considering how things were going. He didn't stop. He kept going until I cried out and started to cum. I lost count of how many times I shot in his mouth, but it was blindingly intense. What an amazing orgasm!

He just kept sucking and bobbing, and I barely got out, "John, stop! Too sensitive!" And he stopped bobbing on my cock, but he held me deep in his mouth and let me keep cumming. To this day, I can't describe how unbelievable it felt. After what had to be at least 5 spurts, he came up off my dick and panted, "couldn't swallow it all!" And held my dick tightly in his hand as I was still spurting.

Finally, the orgasm subsided and I couldn't do anything but pant. "Wow, that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced!"

He seemed to like hearing that. I added, "now, I think we need to take care of you!"

"No, I'm good. Can we just lie here for a bit?"

He really was a puzzle that night. "Sure, I think I'd like that."

"There will be plenty of time for sex. For now, I just want this." And he wrapped his arms around me.

I touched his face and stroked his hair as he held me in his arms.

I'd heard the term "semester gay" at some point, and in my head I'd told myself that the most John would be was that. He was experimenting. Maybe he was. Even regular, straight relationships don't last, especially in college, and I was trying to be realistic. Still, this felt so... loving.

We kissed more. This time, gently. John said, "can we just stay like this?"

"Sure."

"I mean," he added, "can you stay here? Sleep with me tonight?"

It wasn't even so late at night, but there was nothing in the world I wanted more, so we curled up together. He then did something funny. Our room wasn't that huge, and the end of the bed was near the light switch. Not quite close enough, but he wriggled around enough, so he could stretch one of those beautiful, long swimmer's legs out to whack the switch and shut the lights. I chuckled, but that left us in the dark, except for a little light coming in the window. It wasn't much, but as our eyes adjusted, it was all we needed.

We continued stroking each other gently and exchanged gentle kisses as we were lying there. He still hadn't cum, and it's not like I would have considered it to be a sacrifice to get him off. I was living for that! But I also knew enough to revel in these tender moments, whether this would be the only time or not, and that seemed like a real possibility. I guess I'd get a better idea when I woke up in the morning. For that moment, I soaked in the joy of being in the arms of this stud I'd thought was well beyond reach when we first met.

nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers