All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 11'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love these two together. John and Jess work so well together! I like the nighttime blowjob when John is sleeping, and the way John wakes Jess in the morning. They have come far from where they started at the beginning. I hope they stay together -- John want to "grow old" with Jess beside him. Very loving! Would like to see John's body mature as they grow into their love -- maybe some chest hair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeeeez, you never disappoint. I always think this love story can't get any better, and it always does. Five stars once again. Can't wait to see Jess with John's family. Thanks, looking forward to #12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the better story arcs and one of the better written stories on this site. I peruse this site for romances with happy endings. I hope I won't be disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love that John is embracing his whole gay sexuality - loving to bottom, sucking cock like a pro…. Nothing hotter than a muscular masculine man enjoying all aspects of hot man sex!! Keep it coming.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I want to believe that the “looking back” language choices are hinting that these guys are together present day, their future selves. Powerful, tender, sexy love story, Author. What’s next?

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

dnsontn: Thanks for the feedback (and thanks to the Anonymous commenters, too!). It's definitely love, but I guess we need to see what time brings. Even a deeply loving relationship matures. The heat may still be there, but the flames never burn as intensely as when they're first in love. So I guess we need to see if their love matures and grows or burns out. Time will tell! Thanks for coming along for the ride!

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

Such a great Love Story. Thank You for showing us Jesse's living adoring family.

So well done.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 2 years ago

Fun, romantic & sexy. Another great chapter in this series. Love how understanding and witty Jess's family is. And what a neat day in NYC for the two lovers. And the sex to start and finish the day is hot as usual. Don't know how long it's gonna take me to read all 21 chapters but each one so far is a joy to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous