Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell no, soldier boy. I've done my march with full pack today!"

"You did a march with a small wallet, you wimp."

"Close enough! Get over here. We'll take the elevator and walk back down like normal people!"

"So lazy! How is my boyfriend this lazy?"

I laughed. "He is. Live with it!"

He laughed, too, and said, "Okay, I guess you did well on our walk, so I'll let you off the hook this time." And he gave me a quick kiss. And behind us, I heard a girl say, "Figures."

We turned around, and she was with a couple of other girls. They looked to be our age. She was in full sassy mode and said, "why's it always the gorgeous ones?" and she and her friends laughed.

They were heading to the elevator, too, and we rode up together. They actually were very nice, and we kept bumping into each other as we looked at art and slowly made our way down from the top level. They added to the afternoon's fun.

As we walked out of the museum into the fading sunlight, he asked where we were going next. I suggested dinner in Manhattan. He said sure and asked where. I told him I wanted to give him another New York experience and suggested the Second Avenue Deli.

"Okay," he said. "So east to Second Avenue, and then which way."

"Well, south, but it's actually between Third and Lexington Avenues."

I loved the look he got on his face then. It was the look that said, I'm going to bust Jess's chops and will enjoy every moment.

He said, "See, that's funny. We Texas people are simple folk. If we had something called the 'Second Avenue Deli,' we'd be very likely to put it on Second Avenue."

I laughed and said, "Shut it, Tex. It used to be on Second Avenue. Remind me to explain about New York rents someday. That's why it moved."

"Ah, okay," he said. "Then I forgive you."

I smacked him on the ass and said, "let's go."

I thought there might be another location closer to where we were, but I knew where this one was. Plus, this was more in the direction we were going to get the train home. Anyhow, I'll spare you the details, but we had some amazing kosher deli food after walking another three miles. (Oww, my feet!)

When we were done, we caught the Long Island Railroad home. We sat closer than "just friends" would, and when the conductor came to ask for tickets, he looked bothered by our closeness. John saw it, too. Not that the conductor was going to say anything, but that was annoying.

Instead of just digging out his wallet while sitting there, John got up and, looking down at the conductor, suddenly seemed to radiate just-try-to-fuck-with-us energy. Go, Army! The conductor punched our tickets, mumbled "thanks," and headed on his way. I leaned over and whispered, "my hero!"

He held my arm, and we sat nice and close.

Before too long, we were home, and I was exhausted. It was a great day, but my super-fit boyfriend had walked me around much more than I was used to!

When we got in, mom asked if we were hungry, in true mom fashion. I told her no, we were gorged on kosher deli food. Then she asked if we wanted something to drink. I said some ice water would be fine, but we could get it. We did that and just sat down on the couch. Of course, if you know my family, you'd know the debriefing was coming.

So how was the day, they wanted to know. I told them about the Met and then heading down to Pommes Frites. Then they asked what we did next. I said, "John wanted to walk off the fries, so we walked to our next stop."

Dad asked, "so where was that?"

"The Guggenheim."

He looked back and forth at us. "I'm sorry, what? The Guggenheim? Like, the big spiral place? Up around 90th Street."

"88th, dad."

"Yeah, close enough."

Everyone chuckled. He said, "Okay, so I see why you're tired and thirsty! You're going to keep my boy fit, eh John?"

John said, "I don't know if I'd agree with that completely."

"How so?"

John smiled his shit-eating grin. "Well, sir, I think maybe he's my boy now."

And there was a big ooooh in the room.

Then we all laughed.

"Okay," John added, "maybe we can share."

Dad said to me, "For a polite Texas boy, he's got a lot of smartass in him. I like that!"

I said, "I've been training him!"

More laughter.

We spent some time chatting, with everyone getting to know John better and his getting to know them. After a while, mom said, "well, you boys probably want to get to bed."

I saw that landed the same way for everyone there. Not missing a chance, I acted shocked. "Mother! My innocence!"

Even she laughed and said, "Far be it from me to question my eldest son's purity, but I think that ship has sailed!"

That had everyone laughing, and John leaned over to grab me in a big hug. In a loud stage whisper, he said, "I think she knows!"

And everyone laughed more.

I nodded. "Could be! But I am exhausted, so I think I'll take this guy and head up."

John said, "you're so forward!"

More laughter. I loved how he was fitting in so well.

"Okay," I yawned, "I guess it is time to head up." Turning to John, "Come on, you. Sleep time!"

"I don't know. I'm having fun with everyone."

And then I (playfully) pounced on him. Kind of couch-tackling him, I said, "Upstairs, young man!"

He feigned submission. "Yes, sir."

I smiled. "Goodnight, everyone."

And we got a chorus of goodnights in return.

We went upstairs, and I told John how he'd worn me out. He smiled, grabbed me in a hug as we stood there and said, "Oh, I bet I can find a small reserve of energy in you!" As he pressed against me, I felt something big and hard. I wonder what that could be!

I groaned, "Hon, you turn me on like no one ever has, but I'm sooooo tiiiiired."

He smiled. "Really? No energy left at all?" and he dropped to his knees and sort of rubbed his face against my crotch, feeling my hard dick in my pants. (Okay, so he was right; I had a little energy left!) Then he turned his head sideways and sort of bit (nicely) my dick through my pants. He looked up and said, "I need that in my mouth!"

Do you know what it's like to have a breathtakingly hot man on his knees, looking up at you and telling you he wants your dick? Okay, so I guess we'd have sex before sleep!

He quickly got my dick out and started sucking me. As usual, it felt amazing, but I said, "babe, get up here!"

He stood up, and I said, "we've walked for miles, and I haven't even had a shower. I need to go clean up!"

"I don't care."

"I do! I never want anything unpleasant to be associated with that in your mind."

"You worry too much."

I smiled at that, because he probably was right, but we both always tried to be nice and clean for each other.

Then he said, "wait! I have another idea! Get on the bed!"

So I did. He clearly was feeling very frisky. Before joining me, he stopped and looked at me like one of the items in the museums we'd visited. He just looked and then said, "gorgeous!"

"You're nuts!"

"Nuts for you!"

Then he added, "Okay, we'll keep things simple."

He grabbed the lube. Simple? And then he sat on my belly, so my dick was touching his butt. Reaching behind him, he rubbed a bunch of lube on my dick, and then he lifted up.

I said, "I thought you said we were keeping things simple."

"I did. I'm simply going to use you like a sex toy and ride you until we both cum!"

And with that, he lined me up on his hole and started to sink down on my raw cock. Wow, being bare inside him is the most incredible feeling! And he started going up and down. How his legs could support him like this after all the walking we'd done was beyond me, but he clearly had more energy to spare!

My stud, who, rightly or not, I'd pictured as being a top from day one, had turned out to love bottoming, too. Better yet, he was a smart man who was always learning.

Specifically, he was upping his game every time. Each time he lifted up as he rode me, he was squeezing with his internal muscles. I'd found that I could have good staying power as a top, but he was doing his best to drive me wild and make me cum in him. It was like he was sucking my dick with his ass. It was the most incredible feeling. And he seemed to study things as we made love, watching for how to make it feel even better.

Tired or not, I had to get into this! Each time he came back down, I found myself involuntarily thrusting up to meet him. We were connecting hard with each thrust, and we both were trying not to be too loud as we made love. But wow, this was amazing! After about five minutes, he stopped briefly, added a bit more lube and then slammed his ass back down on me, moaning, "yeah, give me that thick cock! Fuck my hole hard!"

I smiled a huge smile. "Look at you, power bottom! Yeah, baby! Take that cock in you!"

He was going hard, impaling himself on me. His dick was leaking on me as he rode, and I reveled in watching this man feel such overwhelming pleasure as his skin flushed red, his head tilted back, his mouth hung open and his breathing got faster. Of course, so did mine as we enjoyed each other's bodies.

The feeling of being inside him has always been something beyond measure. Beyond anything else I've ever experienced.

His head, which had been thrown back in pleasure, came back forward, and he locked eyes with me as he said, "I love you so much, Jess! And I love making love with you!"

"I love you, too, hon! More than I can say!"

We both were breathing hard and working up a sweat as we fucked. He was riding me hard and still managing to coordinate his squeezing of me with each time his legs lifted him. I warned him, "Babe, I don't think I can hold on too much longer."

He smiled down and said, "that's okay, because... ohhh..." and his dick started shooting big, thick ropes of cum on my chest, one hit my face and onto the pillow. Fuck, I'd never seen anything hotter! And as he did, the squeezing of his hole on my dick changed. Between the new, rhythmic squeezing and the amazing turn-on of watching this fireworks show, that was all it took, and I started firing my own load in his guts. As he continued to cum, I was moaning in pleasure. I tried not to be too loud, but most of this was beyond my control. I was shooting over and over in him. I could feel the wetness of my semen added to the lube. He kept moving as we both kept cumming, and the whole mess of cum and lube was leaking down and around my dick.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, he said, "oh, fuck, that was incredible," and he just sat on me, looked at me and smiled. "You make me so happy. You know that?"

Feeling pure joy, but also the need to tease him, I said, "By being your living sex toy?"

He laughed and dropped down on me so fast it was like he was pouncing on me. "Oh, hush, you." And he kissed me. "God, I love you! Even if you are a smartass New Yorker!" And we just held each other like that.

12