Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed again, and I said, "Oh, just take me, you stud!" and I wrapped my legs around him. "I feel that big dick poking at me. You remember where to put it?"

He smiled again. "I think so."

He grabbed the lube and coated his dick. Then with lubed fingers, he started probing my hole. One, then two quickly moved inside me, sliding inside me as he sought and quickly found my prostate. At this point, he could find my spot in no time. He worked my prostate, and my dick was leaking as he did. "Oh, John, that feels so fucking good! Yes, baby!" and he kept at it until I begged, "Please give me that big dick! I need it, babe!"

Then he rubbed the head of his dick on my hole, and I moaned. The teasing of that big head was an erotic experience to remember, in and of itself. Then he looked me right in the eyes and again said, "I love you" as he slowly pushed forward, powering that big, hard, throbbing piece of meat into my guts, as he kept his eyes locked on mine. "There's nowhere I'd rather be than making love to you!"

He kept pushing his muscular hips forward, driving himself into me, as I felt my insides slowly accommodating this huge penetration. Finally, he was fully inside me, and he held himself there. He kept his dick in me as he leaned in and kissed me again. I lifted my head up to meet him in this deep kiss, as our tongues wrestled and his hips started to move in short strokes. Our lips came apart, and as they were maybe an inch apart, he said, "I still can't believe I found you and that you're mine," all while building his thrusts in me. I said, "I wake up in disbelief every day, hoping this never ends." He said, "It never will! You're mine, and I'm never letting go."

His thrusts were picking up speed and length. He was stroking deep and hard into me. I was starting to repeat things like, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" as he was slamming harder and harder into me. The bed was shaking, and we had to stop a few times to slide down the bed, because his thrusts were threatening to push me off the top end of it!

He stopped, slid out and said, "On your hands and knees, boy!"

I gave my own bit of a growl at that, and I did as ordered. He got behind me, lined up and plunged back in. Fuck, that felt amazing, all that dick suddenly plunging into my guts. And then he was stroking in me again. I felt his powerful hands grab my hips as he was moving in me, his big balls slapping into mine over and over, as his hips connected with my ass. After a few minutes, he reached around and wrapped his right hand around my dick. I quickly said, "No, John, you have me right near the edge already!" So he let go. Then he reached forward and his hands were on my shoulders. He used that leverage to pull me back onto him as he slammed forward into me. I was feeling thoroughly used and deeply fucked, and I couldn't imagine anything better! His hands kept digging into my shoulders--wow, I sometimes forgot how strong he was--as he pounded me from behind. Fuck, what a stud! I was panting and saying all kinds of things, from his name to fuck-fuck-fuck to what I'm sure was unintelligible gibberish. This was amazing!

He finally said, "I can't hold it much longer!"

I nearly yelled, "Yes, John, flood my guts! Give me your babies!"

He practically yelled, as he gave a few final, very hard thrusts and I felt huge, long spurts flooding me. As I felt it in me, that was the last thing I needed to push me over the edge, and I started spraying the sheets, at the same time squeezing his dick even harder in me, eliciting an "Oh, fuck!" from him as I was grabbing him mid-orgasm.

We came for a long time, and finally, he dropped his body onto mine, and I dropped flat onto the bed.

As we lay there, I felt kisses on my neck, and I heard him quietly whisper in my ear, "Have I mentioned how much I love you?"

I smiled. Without even lifting my head, I said, "You might have mentioned it at some point. As it happens, I love you, too." And I very deliberately used my inner muscles to squeeze his dick in me. I heard "mmm" and got more kisses on my neck. He said, "Think we can just stay here forever?"

"Hmm. Maybe. Think we can get someone to carry the bed to our new place with us on it?"

"Happy Birthday, babe!"

"Oh, no, nice try, soldierboy! It's not for a couple of days. I'll need more presents between now and then if you want to do this right."

He moved his dick in me again and said, "I think I can manage that!"

12