All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 17'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry Jess, but you're wrong, I never roll my eyes at anything in this story. I'm too busy living vicariously through John and Jess's life together. And yes, there isn't anything sexier than a man in uniform, especially fatigues. If you care to share, I am getting curious as to where this college is located, having lived in the Maryland most of my life. And as one of your many fans, I'll be waiting for part 18 when you get here. Thanks, MLF

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

MLF, I'll give you a hint.

It starts with B. And ends with altimore. ;-)

Dpj49Dpj49about 2 years ago

You sure are a most talented writer! Your story feels more like a movie because we feel such a part of it. Simply GRAND!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

“… but that wasn't his true calling. He found his prince, and that's who he was meant to be with." Hot enough for me to melt right there. Another Five Star chapter nygayguy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks Jess, I thought it might be, something struck a note when you called John hon. Baltimorons (and yes, it is how we refer to ourselves) call everyone HON. I was born and raised in north B, way more years ago then I care to admit to. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One last thought, Then I'll shut up. I debated telling you this when I wrote my first comment here, but decided it was TMI. I've had second thoughts, so here it is. YOU MISSED THE BOAT, when you didn't except John's offer of late-night sex in the park. On a warm summer moonlit night, in a park like you described, maybe the same one, I lost my virginity. Laying in the cool grass with a handsome older man a nineteen-year-old me had my only out of body experience. I quite literally floated up and was looking down at myself getting fucked. Seems like a hundred years ago now, but I still remember that feeling. From what you have written, I'm sure you and John have had a great sex life. BUT YEAH, I THINK YOU MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!! MLF (Mark)

nygayguynygayguyabout 2 years agoAuthor

MLF/Mark: Your thoughts always are welcome! And I assure you, I've missed many opportunities over the years. Believe me! With that said, click on my name here, and then use the contact thing, so you can send an e-mail and share an e-mail I can write back to. I'd love to keep in touch, as I'm already doing with a few other people who have enjoyed my posts. I feel like we could be on the same wavelength and enjoy sharing some stories.

Actually, any of you who have liked this, feel free to reach out. That's the greatest gift I get from sharing these stories!

Dylthompson840Dylthompson840about 2 years ago

This series is great! The ROTC angle is really working for me as i grew up with a lot of ROTC guys in my life. Can’t wait to read more….also a spinoff about one of the ROTC guys and the theater kid. I would love to read a story with that tension/chemistry in it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous