Laundry Room Paramedic

Story Info
The gorgeous paramedic in the building is into me!
3.5k words
4.81
13.2k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Laundry Room Paramedic

He'd lived in the same apartment building as me for about 6 months, I'd say, and I'd noticed him before. A ginger with a dusting of freckles. While that looked hot on him, that's not why I really noticed him. I'd see him go out in the morning, heading to work in his paramedic's uniform. It showed his body off beautifully. Maybe because it barely fit. He was about 6'3" and very powerfully built. Not to the point of it being too much (I'm not really into the serious bodybuilders), but muscles showed on every inch of his body.

We'd occasionally say good morning, but that was about it. Then one day, I did one of my laundry runs to the basement laundry room, and there he was. Apparently, he was low on clean clothes, because he was in the laundry room in nothing but his white boxer briefs. As I walked in and saw him, I stopped dead in my tracks and probably looked like an idiot as I had no idea what to say or do.

He smiled a sort of crooked half-smile and said hi. I said hi back, and while I tried not to parade my interest in guys for the whole world to see, he'd have to be pretty dense not to know what I was thinking.

After enough time to feel I'd thoroughly embarrassed myself, I got my feet moving again and walked over to start my wash in two of the machines. Once they were started, I didn't have much excuse to ignore him, unless I wanted to just walk out of the room and go back to my apartment. Really, a lot of times, I might have done that. I wasn't usually terribly bold around hot guys. But I couldn't just let this go. What was the worst that would happen, he'd ignore me forever? So I said, "Hi. I don't think we've ever been properly introduced. I'm Mark."

He smiled a full smile then, and said, "We haven't. I'm Liam." Liam. Of course, he'd be a Liam or Danny or Sean or something like that. He had that look. And then there were those eyes. Hazel with little flecks of green. Just stunning.

I said, "I've seen you around. Nice to finally meet."

He laughed, "Well, I usually dress better than this!"

I couldn't help myself. "I can't imagine any clothes that could be better than how you're dressed right now!"

"Yeah, my girlfriend likes this look, too."

Well, damn. A girlfriend. Yes, of course he has a girlfriend. Or boyfriend or whatever he's into. Can a complete stud like this ever lack for attention?

I just plowed on with my flirting. "She's a lucky girl!"

And then something unexpected happened. He came closer. A lot closer. He was taller than me, so he was looking down as he stood very close to me and quietly said, "You think so?"

It felt like there was heat radiating off him. I nodded my head and said something brilliant, like "uh huh!"

He laughed softly. I figured there was nothing to lose at this point, so I didn't try to hide my admiration, as my eyes moved from staring at his gorgeous eyes, down along his amazing abs, then tracking his treasure trail down to his... holy fuck, how much did he have in there? He wasn't hard, but how did I not notice that huge package right from the start? I guess I'd been trying not to be too obvious when I was checking him out before, but wow!

He still was smiling at me. "Like what you see?"

"Who wouldn't? But how does your girlfriend even handle that?"

His smile faded a little, as he said, "Honestly, she sometimes says it's too much. Probably why we don't do it more often."

I was floored, both by his openness and by the idea of someone dating this amazing stud and not putting out every day!

"If you were mine, that wouldn't be an issue! Too bad we're not on the same team."

Okay, Mark, where is this coming from? Really, I wasn't usually so bold!

He smiled again. "Well, I'm kind of on both teams."

My heart was pounding in my chest. This mega-stud I only casually knew was telling me he's bi, and... what? Is he trying to get me to do something?

Then I noticed that while he wasn't hard, his dick definitely had swollen some. In the nick of time, his dryer buzzed, so he was able to pull out some clothes and get dressed before someone else came in.

Then he started piling stuff into a laundry basket, and it was piled high. I knew a chance when I saw one, so I said, "Here, my stuff will be going a while. Let me help." And I grabbed some jeans off the top of the pile and offered to carry them back to his place while he carried the basket.

He smiled broadly. We both knew what I really had in mind. But how far could this go?

We rode the elevator up to his floor, and I waited as he juggled his keys and the basket. He let us into his apartment. I don't know what I was expecting, but I guess I thought this young (mid/late 20s to my late 30s), strapping stud would have a place that looked like a dorm room. Instead, it was beautifully decorated and very clean.

He turned to me and said, "you can toss those anywhere." So I put the jeans over the back of a chair.

"Thanks again for the help, and I'm sorry if I caught you off guard."

I said, "Nothing to be sorry for. And I guess I might as well just say it... fuck, you're gorgeous!"

He laughed. "Even when I'm not down to my undies?"

I nodded. "Not like you look bad in those tight pants and that shirt!" Really, he knew how to dress to show off his shape, and he looked amazing.

Liam said, "I feel like I'm overdressed now."

With that, my dick was going to tear out of my pants! "It's your place. You should get comfortable!"

And he pulled the tail of his shirt free, and I said, "But hey, what about your girlfriend?"

He shrugged. "Well, she knows my friend Jerry likes to go down on me now and then, so why would she care about my making a new friend?"

I had no idea who Jerry was, but as long as I wasn't being a homewrecker, I wasn't going to miss a shot at a complete stud like this. I'm a little older than him and in decent shape, but I felt like nothing compared to this man.

I moved closer to him. "Want some help, Liam?" He smiled--damn, he had a gorgeous smile--and held his arms up, the muscles rippling as I pulled his shirt free and lifted it over his head.

"You know," he said, "if we're going to have any chance of this working well, it can't just be about dicks and asses. I need more connection." I might have looked slightly puzzled, and then he put a finger under my chin, tilted my head up and leaned in to kiss me. First a gentle kiss, and then deep probing kisses, as our hands were on the backs of each other's heads.

I couldn't believe it. This had to be a dream. The beautiful red hair I'd admired from afar, never wanting to risk getting my ass kicked by saying something too forward to its owner, was now between my fingers and my tongue wrestled with his.

Breaking our kiss long enough to respond to his last comment, I said, "I don't think I'd object to that kind of connection, Liam." He smiled and then was kissing me again. Then he stopped and said, "Let me show you around the place."

He actually took me by the hand as he walked me through the apartment. "This is the master bathroom." It was lovely, too, of course. It seemed that was Liam's approach. "And this is my bedroom."

I told him it looked comfortable.

"Maybe we should check it out more, if you have the time."

"Oh, I have the time!"

He smiled and said, "I'd actually like to hit the shower first, if you don't mind."

I said, "Well, I could use a shower, too, really."

"Then I think we know what to do. To save water, of course!"

I laughed, "Of course!"

We helped each other finish getting undressed. I said, "Hey, I trust that this is okay and won't cause relationship problems, but I also don't want to get walked in on."

He shook his head. "Don't worry. She's out of town. And she really would be okay with this. Part of our deal."

That was enough for me.

I don't know what my deal was. Maybe I was just in shock. But he'd been standing there naked for a few minutes, and I only thought to take him all in right then.

"Oh my god!"

He smiled and said, "Something wrong?"

"Wrong? Not at all. Well, except that, depending upon what we do, I might need you to go back into paramedic mode to treat my injuries when we're done! I've never been with a guy whose dick is this big!"

"I'll be gentle! Besides, you haven't even asked if I'm a top or bottom."

"True, but why even rush into that? We should take our time."

He chuckled. "So romantic!"

"Well, as romantic as we can be when we just learned each other's names maybe an hour ago, and now we're naked in your apartment."

With that, we looked at each other again, and I think there was an unspoken agreement that we'd talked enough for the moment.

We ran our hands over each other, and we were kissing again. As his hands ran over me, he cupped my ass, and I did the same to his. Holy shit, what was that made of? Marble? Granite? Fuck, this man was solid!

And then I felt his dick pressing against me as it swelled. It was gigantic!

I'm versatile, and this stud brought to mind fantasies of being fucked all over his bed, him plowing my ass for hours. But I also was a little worried. What I'd said to him wasn't flattery. I'd been with some bigger guys, but nothing quite like this!

I guess if this went that far, we'd get to that, but there really wasn't a rush, was there?

We soon found ourselves in his shower. Like him, it was beautiful, a modern glass enclosure, stone walls and high-end fixtures. Not that I was there to take in his design aesthetic, but it was hard to miss. The rain head in the ceiling was wetting both of us down pretty well as we kissed and I ran my hands over him.

His dick was getting very hard, and I took it in both hands, stroking his length. He moaned, a deep sound coming from his big chest. His pretty eyes fluttered closed, and I kept stroking. This was a time to shut up, but still I said, "Liam?" He looked at me, and I said, "Why?"

"Why what? What do you mean?"

"You're an absolute stud. You could have anyone. Why am I here?"

He shrugged and said, "Gut instinct? I liked you from the start. And I guess how you looked at me didn't hurt."

I laughed a little. "Come on, you must get men and women staring at you every day, especially when you're in your uniform."

"Well, okay. But... I don't know, Mark. There's just something about you I like."

"Not gonna argue."

And with that, I kept stroking him as our mouths met again in a deep, passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt his dick flex in my fingers. I suddenly felt the urge to sit on the shower seat that jutted out at one end. It was cold as my butt hit it, but I barely noticed. I pulled him toward me and reached around to again feel that magnificent ass in my hands. Then I guided his dick to my mouth and opened as big as I could to take him in me. As good as it looked, it tasted even better. This big, throbbing meat was way more than enough to fill my mouth and poke into my throat. I kept working to take as much of him as I could, while I felt his powerful hands on the back of my head. "Fuck, Mark, that feels amazing!"

My own dick was hard as a rock, especially as I heard those words, and I just kept trying to make this as good for him as I could. I was running my hands from his amazing glutes to his huge thighs and back up as I felt those muscles moving his hips to fuck that big dick deep into my mouth. After several minutes, he pulled back and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back to a standing position. He kissed me and said, "That was beyond amazing! Now I'm sorry I didn't invite you up sooner!"

"Come on. Had you even thought of that before today?"

"Oh yeah! At first, I noticed that you seemed to like seeing me in my uniform when I headed out, but over time I felt like there was a lot more to you, so the thought did occur to me. And today, I saw my chance when you saw me in my undies and your jaw dropped. It was time. And I'm so glad, because you really are amazing!"

I was so happy! "So how about some more?" and I started to sit back down. At that moment, he grabbed me. "Oh no, mister. Change of plan."

Then he spun me around and his butt hit that shower seat. He pulled me to him and quickly took me in his mouth. I was surprised. I had in my head that I was a lucky gay guy who got to worship this muscular ginger god. But no, he was as into the scene as I was!

Also, he was very good at this. He was holding my ass as he sucked, just like I'd done with him, and I soon was moving my hips, thrusting my length into his mouth. I wasn't hung as well as he was, but I wasn't bad. Even so, he was taking every inch like a pro! And he knew what to do! His tongue was working my length as he sucked, and he noticed I reacted particularly well when he was working a little under the head. So he learned and did that even more, while he also showed me how he could deepthroat me. He definitely was full of surprises!

My hands were in that beautiful head of ginger hair as I was moaning, "Fuck, Liam, you're good at this!"

Then he seemed to be trying even harder. He already was doing a great job, but I think my praise inspired him to try even harder. Before long, "Liam, if you don't slow down, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," and then there was no question he was going at it as hard as he could. This stud I'd thought was completely unattainable hours ago wanted my load in his mouth. I certainly wasn't going to argue. I felt a huge orgasm overwhelming me. "Fuck, here it comes." And as I started to cum, he kept sucking, taking every drop of my load in his mouth and swallowing it all. My knees felt like they might buckle, but Liam had a powerful grasp on my ass. I didn't completely lose the ability to stand, but his strong grip helped as this intense orgasm washed over me.

When I finally started to come down, I was able to breathe a little more normally, but he wasn't quick to let me slide from his mouth. He kept licking around my dick, and I didn't complain, even though it was very sensitive by this point. I'd have to be insane to complain about any pleasure being provided by this amazingly hot man!

When Liam finally let me slide from his mouth, he stood up and kissed me again. I still was amazed, and I told him so. "You really are incredible. And I never would have guessed you could give such amazing head!"

"You inspire me to do the best I can, so I just think about what I like when I get sucked, and I also listened to how you reacted when I tried different things. And you know, it might be time for you to think about how special I think you are. That's why we're here."

I smiled. "Is that why that thing keeps pointing at me?" as I looked down at his big dick.

Liam smiled back at me. "You know, as much as I enjoyed making you cum, that blowjob you were giving me before was amazing."

"Say no more. It's my time to thank you for your service!"

He groaned. "Thank me for my service? Am I going to have to endure corny paramedic jokes every time we're together?"

That took a second to sink in. "Every time?"

By now, I was sitting on the shower seat again, stroking him, but we kept talking. "Yes, every time. I know you've got this image of me, but even if you're right and I could be with lots of different people, I don't want that. A few people I really like is more than enough! And I think you may be one of those ones I really like and want to have around."

My heart was pounding, and I could barely believe what I was hearing. But I sure wasn't going to argue!

With that, I tried not to fall puppy-dog in love like some horny teenager, and I just went back to what I knew we both enjoyed. Taking him in my mouth, I found that he was leaking a veritable flood of precum, and I sucked him deep and hard, enjoying every sensation again. That giant dick using my mouth and throat, that ass in my hands, running them down to his big, powerful thighs... it all was so hot, and he wasn't going to take too much longer.

He was fucking my mouth for a few minutes when he said, "Mark, I'm not going to last much longer!"

I actually pulled him out of my mouth at that point, so I could say, "Empty your balls down my throat, Liam! Give me every drop!"

Then I took him deep in my mouth again, and he was fucking my throat like he was out of control. Before long, he let out a deep groan and held my head impaled on that amazing dick as I felt it pulsing again and again. I could taste his hot cum flooding my mouth. I backed up a little, swallowing what I could while I kept the head of his dick and as much of the shaft as I could on my tongue. Wow, he was shooting a lot, and he was making a lot of noise. It was so hot, knowing I was making this huge stud of a man cry out like this. As his orgasm continued, he put a hand on the stone wall behind me to steady himself.

Liam was breathing very heavily as he slowly came down from his orgasm. Still taking deep breaths, as his big chest heaved, he picked me up and chuckled a little, telling me, "you're a bit of a mess," referring to the cum I couldn't manage to swallow that was running down my chin.

I got some on my fingers and licked it off. "It's yours, so it's delicious." I'm not even that into eating cum, but for the right man... well, Liam's load was a pure turn-on. But then he really surprised me.

He said, "It's delicious? Really?" I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and said, "I think I need to verify that," and then he was kissing me again. Big, messy kisses, where he was licking up his own load from my chin and then kissing me deeply. Our hands were all over each other again, and I was in heaven as this massive, gorgeous man made out with me.

The unattainable god-in-a-paramedic-uniform had taken me home and had sex with me. And in the course of our fun, he clearly suggested that it wasn't one-and-done. So where would this go? I guess I'd have to wait to find out. In the meantime, I felt like the luckiest man alive!

My thanks to friend and fellow Literotica reader MarcLuciFer for inspiring this story. This is the first time I've written something that wasn't pieced together from my own experiences. So thanks, Mark, for sharing your hot paramedic with me and letting me share you and him with the world! -Jess

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers