Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but you told me not to take those risks."

"I suppose I did."

"Hey, do you want to talk or get your rocks off?"

I sighed theatrically. "Oh, the burdens of satisfying your sexual appetite!"

By then, my pants were around my ankles, and he smacked my ass!

"Oww!" and then "Ohh, babe!" as he took me in his mouth. I was instantly hard as iron, and he started working his tongue along my shaft and twirling it around the head. He'd go deep and suck me hard, then pull slowly back as he kept up his suction. He came off for a second and said, "I love the taste of your precum!"

I was puzzled. "What do you mean? I don't make precum."

"In all this time, I never said that?"

I just shook my head.

He said, "Sexy man, maybe you don't make it when you jerk off, so you never see it, but you flood my mouth with it every time I suck you! I guess you just need the right kind of stimulation."

Wow, I had no idea. But I also liked this. How cool! I love when John leaked in my mouth, but I had no idea I did the same. Really, not a drop when I jerked off. How interesting!

I guess he was watching me process this. I looked down at him, and he was smiling up at me. "Now, time to enjoy more!" and he plunged back down on me. Oh, fuck, this was so awesome! He grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into his mouth. Not that I needed much encouragement!

My hips were working on autopilot. I was thrusting into him as he was bobbing his mouth on me. He ran his hands down my legs and then back up to my ass. He opened his mouth just enough to say "I love you so much" without really coming off my dick. Then he clamped tightly onto me again.

I already felt it building and knew I wouldn't be much longer. "John, I'm going to shoot soon," and he grabbed me to him even harder, a clear (and not at all unexpected) signal that he wanted me to cum in his mouth. A few more thrusts, and I moaned as my dick started to pulse on his tongue. As I started to shoot, John pulled me deep into his mouth and held my dick tightly between his lips as it pulsed. He moaned and hummed as I did, enjoying taking my load. I could feel him swallowing, and my knees almost buckled. I was trying not to be too loud, considering where we were, but it wasn't easy!

I had grabbed his head as he was sucking, and I still had him in a tight grip as the last of my load was leaking into his mouth. As the orgasm subsided, John slowly pulled back, but even then, he was milking the last drops from me... and that almost knocked me over again. I said, "Oh, fuck! Stop, hon!" He laughed. "Yes, sir."

John stood up, took me in his arms, and kissed me. Then deeper. I said, "Eww, you taste like cum!"

He laughed. "Your fault, stud!"

I kissed him again. "God, I love you."

He just stroked my face. "Come on, babe. Let's go."

At this point, I pictured a line of people waiting for the bathroom. Or maybe even some school friends who would applaud as we walked out. I'd be mortified!

We slowly opened the bathroom door and peeked out. Sure enough... not a soul in sight.

He smiled. "See? Nothing to worry about!"

"We got lucky."

"Want to go back in and fuck?"

I playfully smacked him. "Let's go, silly!"

We went back to where I was sitting. I actually had a little more work I'd planned to do, but in that moment, heading home with John sounded much better. I'd finish studying later, so I grabbed my stuff, and we headed out.

12