All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 18'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

Glad yall didn't fall into what Joel was trying to do

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to read it :) I'm already at 12 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT! Thought this was going in a little different direction when you introduced the neighbor. I'll admit it kind of excited me but was glad when it didn't go there. I really liked the light bondage part, found it hot. But Jess, "Like buying a car and getting free options thrown in." If anyone deserved a ball gag!!! Seriously though, the great sex coupled with love and the humor is what makes your story work so well for me. Another ***** plus, thanks. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love that their kink was fun-spirited and not hurtful, demeaning, or cruel like so many stories on here can be. I love that there was no BDSM or dom/sub stuff, and especially that they are monogamous and have no interest in a three-way even when a hot “straight” guy is nearly naked and hitting on them. How refreshing and it is real solid evidence of their deep and true love for each other. When they have that bond and love , there is absolutely no need to involve another in sex or run risks of damaging the special things they save for only each other. Thanks so much for staying true to these characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice teasing about a threesome. Loved it.

Dpj49Dpj49about 2 years ago

I love the humor they share with each other. Very clever, and makes me laugh all the time.

These people are real to me. Excellent writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These two guys are so loving, that it is truly special to see them engaged in their lovemaking. They've each other with a genuine love, and it is great to see them together going into their senior year. They have handled all the outside pressures well. I wish them all the luck in their life ahead. Keep going, guys!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love the fun with the feather and the level of commitment and trust theses guys share. Temptation ignored because they’re fulfilling each other’s desires and fantasies. Happily surprised that John added some hot chili oil on top of their usual scoop of vanilla! Sexy stuff, Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous