Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Then he finally continued on his way up, stopping to kiss my neck. And lick. And... "Oh, fuck, baby!" He was clamped down hard on my neck, biting and sucking. Not that it had never happened before, but I knew he was going to leave an obvious mark this time. And I didn't care at all who saw it. I was in love, and let the world see!

Finally, he moved up to kiss me again. When he broke the kiss, he panted out, "Have you ever had anyone ride that cock while you could only lie there and let him?"

"This is my first time being restrained, so I'm pretty sure that would be a 'no.'"

He smiled, "then we should let you experience that! But first..." and he got up above me and lowered himself over my face. "Lick my balls!" Mmm, yes! I couldn't reach out to touch and fondle, but I gave those full balls a thorough tonguing as I heard him moan and his cock was getting even harder.

I pulled my head away a fraction of an inch. Just enough to say, "Let me at that hole, sir!" He growled that sexy growl of his and scooted just a tad forward, lowering himself again. We worked together, and I licked and tongue-punched his tight hole. He was moaning as I worked to loosen him up, enjoying the rimming I was giving him as much as he was. I loved to hear him make sounds of pleasure, and my tongue working that hole really had him going! As he loosened up enough for me to really be tongue-fucking him, he needed more.

Suddenly, he jumped off me, grabbed the lube, and in a flash, he was squatting over my dick, quickly lubing it and pushing some lube into his well-tongued hole. Wow, he really wanted it today!

I said, "Is it kosher to have sex with your prisoner?"

"We don't observe kosher law, so it's fine."

"Doofus!"

"Hush! You're going to be my living sex toy! Just suffer through it!"

I laughed. "Oh, yes, the suffering! I hope I can take it!"

He held my dick as he lowered himself, the head soon connecting with his hole, as he started to sink down on it. He groaned, "So fucking thick!" Then he lifted off and said, "Needs more lube." He put another generous coating of lube on and started again. Slowly, he lowered himself, and I felt my dick pushing through his tight ring to enter him. He took his time, letting himself adjust to the intrusion. Then as he had most of me in him, I felt the head pushing at another obstacle, that inner ring I sometimes noticed when we got nice and deep. And then all of me was in him. He let out a long "fuuuuck" as he breathed deep and then started to ride. The power of those legs lifting him was carrying me to heaven!

He was going up and down my dick, stopping just short of putting his full weight on my balls, and then almost coming off me, so my head was caught just inside his hole. He was amazing at this! I could just look up at him to see that it was doing as much for him as for me. Pure pleasure was written all over his face. I couldn't grab his hips or legs this time, since I was "tied up," but that made it even more intense. I was thrusting up a bit, but having my wrists and ankles immobile minimized my movements and intensified the building sensations, much like when we made our strokes deliberately slow.

I could feel every ripple of his inner flesh grabbing me as he rode. And he clearly could feel the veins and ridges of my dick massaging his insides. He was riding with his eyes closed and his sexy mouth hanging open, always one of the hottest sights I could imagine! Then he opened his pretty eyes, looked down at me, and without missing a stroke of his ass on my dick, leaned in to kiss me deeply, taking my head in his hands as we kissed and somehow still not missing a stroke of his ride. As he kept lifting and lowering himself with those powerful legs, he broke our kiss but held my head in his hands. Looking right in my eyes as his ride continued, he looked like he was amazed, marveling at everything, as he said, "I still can't believe how amazing you are, how amazing this all is!" He was panting it out as we continued to make love. Almost three years in, and I still marveled at what we had. I hoped it never would end!

"Jess, you make me feel better than anyone ever has!"

"You're so good at this, I'm not going to last much longer! I've never been held prisoner by anyone hotter than you!"

He laughed. And then he went into high gear. (How did he even have a high gear left after riding this long? Didn't his legs hurt?) He was riding me faster now, and I knew he'd soon suck my load out of me with that tight hole.

With my arms and legs out of action and my hips too worn out from thrusting up to meet him over and over--I wasn't in bad shape, but I wasn't anywhere near his level!--he'd reduced me to what he mentioned at the start: being his living sex toy. A throbbing cock he could ride and get himself off.

"I'm not going to last much longer, either, hon! Just let me use that thick cock a little longer!"

He was riding fast now, and there was sweat matting down his hair. Wow, that looked so sexy! Yes, babe! Make me cum in you!

I felt it building fast. I said, "John, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me, too!"

I felt that wave wash over me, coming from deep inside, and then exploding out my dick. He felt it in him, too. That was clear! And as I was spurting maybe my third stream of cum in him, without saying anything, his big dick starting laying big, thick ropes of semen over my belly, chest and face. At the same time, my already-orgasming dick was being squeezed extra hard by his insides. I practically saw stars, as I kept cumming in him and he continued covering me in his hot load.

Even after we both stopped shooting, he still was moving. He was amazing.

"John, stop, hon. I'm spent!"

"I don't want to stop. Ever."

I smiled. "Stop, you big ape! You're gonna kill me!"

He laughed. "Well, we can't have that. What would I tell your parents?"

I rolled my eyes. "Must you mention them right now?"

He dropped down onto me, and we kissed. And kissed and kissed. I loved making out with him. I have no idea how long we made out, but it was the perfect way to end our lovemaking.

In between kisses, he said, "You can release yourself whenever you want."

I freed my hands, and said, "Thanks. My arms were getting sore, stuck in that position."

I hugged him tightly to me. "Hey, how do I get my feet loose?"

"Oh, that. Hang on." He turned and undid them.

"So was that fun and exciting?" he asked.

"It was different, but I don't know if it's for me. Maybe now and then, for a change."

"You didn't have fun?"

"I just had intense sex with the hottest man in the world. Of course I had fun!"

"You might be a bit biased in your evaluation of your boyfriend."

"And yet, correct."

He smiled, kissed me, and said, "Fine. Not going to argue."

"That would be pointless. Since I'm so absolutely correct, you mega-stud."

"You're so whipped. I'm just glad it's for me!"

"Whipped? Like pussywhipped? Hmm. Is there a 'peniswhipped'?" I kissed him.

"I don't know, but you are!"

"Nope. That suggests just being sexually overwhelmed, but I'm in love. It's far deeper!"

"Whatever it is, I'm not perfect. And I'm not the best in the world."

"You are to me. And for me. So just deal with it, my gorgeous man. Even if you weren't so gorgeous, I'd still feel this way. Being a beautiful specimen of manhood just adds value! Like buying a car and getting free options throw in."

He rolled his eyes. "You're so romantic!"

We both laughed, and then we kissed again. I loved the intensity of our love life, but just being with John made me happy. Being silly together or holding him or just sitting near each other while we studied, I always was happy to be with him.

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12