All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomalmost 4 years ago
Hung Roommate

Great and really hot story....sure hope to hear more of you and john.......

cat_suckercat_suckeralmost 4 years ago

More of this two to come? Maybe John can ask him to help another friend?

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Very Hot Start!

At least I hope it's the start of several chapters. Good writing and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read this a while back! It is really well written and hot! Sure was hoping for more chapters to come! Guess not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy John should have a dusting of sexy chest hair!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A good tale of Cock Sucking well written, I hope for the Authors sake it is a true story or at least based on truth and that he had many more such experiences as I look forward to reading more of his work.

Thanks for posting. Xx

zephyerzephyerover 2 years ago

Very well written, really enjoyed it. A lot.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

You’re a talented writer, happy to discover you as Chapter 02 of this posted. I’ll be sure to read your other posts as well. Five Stars and Following

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

OMG - such a hot, erotic, sexy story! Love it!

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. Such a natural build up! Nice job!

I even had some reaction to that, if you know what I mean. :D

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

I came so hard when John jacked him at the end

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It appears that this story has been plagiarised by someone calling themselves Alex Lyon. Alex Lyons is selling this story on Amazon. I suggest that the author of this story check Amazon and searches for Alex Lyons, who has published it under the title Manheat Volume 1. I respectfully suggest that this and other authors on this site check the other stories listed for Alex Lyons on Amazon as they have plagiarised other stories, including stories of my fellow authors on Gay Authors. I am Mancunian from this site, we have a current blog regarding this issue. This comment is intended to be helpful to the authors on this website and has been left for that sole purpose. I have already notified another author on this site to inform them of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous