Freya and Alex have a Sleepover

Story Info
Evening sex, morning sex, and first time anal sex.
6.4k words
4.74
9.3k
10

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to have a sleepover this weekend, Frey?" Alex asked. "It's my birthday and we can spend it together."

"Yes!" Freya answered, then added, "A 'sleepover,' huh? Like a pajama party?"

"You know what I mean," smiling at Freya's playfulness.

"Can we play Spin the Bottle?"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Sure, but it'll be just us two."

"Perfect!" Freya replied. "I'll just run it by my parents. You know how they are. I'm still their little girl and all that."

That evening, Freya's parents were in the kitchen, her mom finishing the dishes, her dad was at the table paying some bills.

"Hey, is it alright with you guys if I spend this weekend at Alex's?" she asked, trying to hide the excitement in her voice and to sound as nonchalant as possible.

Mrs. Gersemi turned to look at Mr. Gersemi, who raised his eyebrows at her then looked back at the papers spread out on the table before him. He was not thrilled, but knew there was not much that he could say, at this point. His daughter was nineteen, after all.

"Sure. Absolutely," her mom told her.

Over the last few months of Freya dating Alex, he had never been anything less than a polite and a perfect gentleman. In fact, both parents had grown quite fond of him. Freya's parents knew that something like this was coming, and had already discussed it. But the bottom line was that the kids weren't kids. They were both, technically, adults. And furthermore, both parents trusted their daughter to be smart and to take care of herself.

Then her mom asked, "Are his parents okay with you staying over?"

Freya paused. Alex's parents were spending the weekend touring a few colleges with Alex's younger brother. "They won't be home." She quickly added, "But come on. I'm an adult."

"I know. I know," her mom said. "It's fine." But she thought to herself that her daughter had left that little fact out on purpose until after they had agreed to the weekend. Both parents knew how much of a planner Freya was. She didn't like to leave anything to chance. But, again, Freya wasn't a child anymore and they both knew that she could take care of herself.

"Thank you!" Freya said as she ran upstairs to pack an overnight bag.

That evening, Freya showed up at Alex's with a backpack and a grocery bag. After cooking him a delicious dinner, they went into the den to watch a movie which, of course, quickly turned into some heavy kissing and fooling around.

Alex reached up under Freya's sweater and started playing with one of her tits. She could feel her nipple harden as he was lightly pinching it through the thin material of her bra. She moaned into his ear and reached for the erection outlined in his pants.

After a few minutes of this "over-the-clothes" fondling, Freya couldn't stand it anymore. She unzipped his pants and reached in to grasp his dick. Alex moaned into her ear as she worked it out of his underwear and started to slowly pump it. With one of her hands on his shoulder, her lips pressed against his, and the other hand working his cock, Alex closed his eyes. He was still holding one of her tits, but for the moment, it was almost forgotten.

In a half-daze, he felt her stop kissing him and then felt the warm softness of her lips wrap around the head of his cock. Freya continued to slowly pump the thick shaft of his dick, while she swirled her tongue over its head. She could taste the very faint flavor of his precum. It was almost more of a feel than a taste. She started to suck harder, urging more of it out. She heard him moaning and starting to breathe heavier, so she began positioning her hand on his cock. Within thirty seconds, she had a mouthful of his cum.

With her lips still around the head of his dick, she held his cum in her mouth savoring it with her tongue. She swirled it around her mouth like she had swirled her tongue around his cock moments before. Although she loved the taste and feel of it in her mouth, what she craved even more was having it deep inside her. Holding his sperm in her mouth for another moment while he gave a final spasm, she carefully slipped his cockhead from her mouth pursing her lips so as not to lose a single precious drop.

Freya sat up, still holding his cock in her hand, looked at Alex, and gave him a small smile. Her mouth still full of his cum, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. With a final swirl and a low purr in her chest, Alex watched her slender neck as she let his cum slowly dribble down her throat coating her insides with its warmth. With a final small gulp, she looked back at him, this time with a bigger smile. She leaned in and kissed him. He could feel her tongue, slippery with cum, probing into his mouth. He could taste himself and it caused his cock to twitch in her hand.

"Oh?" Freya looks down to see a small drop of cum oozing out of his cock. She gave him a squeeze and licked it off, smearing it over her lips with her tongue, then smacked her lips. It's one of the most erotic things that Alex had ever seen and he twitched again, still in her firm grasp. But to his great dismay, Freya started to pull his underwear back up and over his erection.

"Now, let's actually watch a movie," Freya said. Noting his frown, she lightly patted the bulge in his undies and added, "We have all weekend." Freya stood up and told him to find something to watch as she went into the kitchen to get them both something to drink.

Fully dressed, they cuddled on the couch under a soft, fluffy blanket and watched the movie, but neither one was really paying that much attention to it. They were both lost in their own thoughts. Unsurprisingly, they were both thinking about getting Alex's cock inside Freya. Alex's thoughts were fairly one-dimensional -- fucking his girlfriend's brains out. Freya, on the other hand, had quite an elaborate plan for tomorrow.

After the movie, they headed upstairs to bed. Alex tried to make a move, but Freya stopped him.

"Uh-uh. Tomorrow's your birthday and I have big plans for you," she said with a secretive smirk. "Trust me. You need your sleep." She snuggled up next to him and laid an arm across his chest. Laying there with a boner, it would be a while before Alex could fall asleep. But he enjoyed having her warm body lying against his.

Eventually, they both fall into a deep sleep.

Alex was slowly emerging from his slumber as he felt a fingernail slightly dragging across one of his nipples. He was lying on his side and Freya was gently flicking his nipple with the tip of one fingernail. "Mmm," he managed, still half asleep. She gave his nipple two gentle pinches and then her hand felt its way down his chest, over his flat abdomen, and she pushed her fingers into the waistband of his underwear. Reaching in, she found his slowly rising cock and wrapped her fingers around it.

As Freya languidly played with him, he got harder until he was fully erect. His cock began to ooze a small amount of precum. She pulled his dick out of his underpants and started giving him a proper handjob. He could feel her body against his. He didn't know when she had taken her nightshirt off, but he could feel her bare nipples poking his back and the slight brush of her pubic hair against his ass.

She could feel his dick starting to twitch in her hand and quickly rolled him onto his back and bent over him just in time to catch his cum with her waiting mouth. Just like the previous evening, she held it in her mouth loving the warm feel of it. The slightly salty tang on her tongue. Also like the night before, she tilted her head back and loosened the opening at the back of her throat and enjoyed the feeling of it almost slithering down into her.

Freya looked down at his dick, lying against his thigh, and noticed that it was slowly deflating.

"Had enough, already?" She asked.

"No," he replied, weakly, more awake, but still a bit foggy.

Freya climbed between his legs on the bed and pushed them apart. She held his dick in her hand again, and started sucking it back into her hot mouth, now even more slick from his cum. Pushing her hips and legs back, she lay on her tummy between his outstretched legs. She took a deep breath and while exhaling, lowered her head taking more and more of him into her mouth. She could feel his dick growing and stiffening against the back of her mouth. With a tiny extra push, the head popped into her throat. Her nose was pressed against his pubic hair and she slowly inhaled his scent.

Alex felt his cock push down into her throat and could feel it almost pulsing around his cockhead. Her nose was in his pubes and her chin pressed against the top of his balls. Placing a hand on the back of her head, he very cautiously pushes her face down and his hips up.

Freya almost started to gag when she felt him push further into her, but then she felt something amazing. The head of his cock seemed to grow even fatter and drive itself even further down. She felt the flared ridge kind of "thump" past something in her throat. She had sucked him deeper into her than she ever had. Above her, she heard him groan and not wanting him to cum inside her this way again, she slowly lifted her head off of him, feeling that same slight "thump" as his cockhead dislodged itself from whatever it was inside her that it had pushed past on the way in.

With slightly aching jaw muscles, Freya tenderly licked his ball sack while his dick involuntarily pulsed and he continued to make small moaning sounds. She gently sucked one ball into her mouth, held it for a moment, then slowly released it. She repeated this with the other one. She looked up at him still lying there with his eyes closed, and smiled to herself.

"How did I get so lucky?" she asked herself.

She sat up and had him put his legs together. Then with her knees on either side of his legs, she crawled up the bed over him. When she got to his waist, she made sure that her wet pussy lips sensuously dragged up his cock. He moaned loudly and caressed her hips.

Freya stopped inching her way up him when his cockhead reached her hole. She pushed her hips down on him and bent down to lick one of his nipples. As she licked and nibbled on it, she started rubbing her pussy against his dick. Alex could feel her hot, wet pussy lips envelop the underside of his cock trapped deliciously between them. Very flexible and strong, Freya's gymnastics skills came into unintended, but pleasurable, use as she continued to suck his nipples and rub her cunt against his dick.

Alex reached around her hips and grabbed one of her ass cheeks in each hand and gave her a strong squeeze. She moaned against his chest and pumped her hips harder. With one hand gripping an ass cheek and moving the other hand back to her hip, he started helping her rub against him. She was thrashing on top of him, almost out of control, when she suddenly had a very powerful orgasm. She hunched her hips repeatedly against his cock, making a grunting "ah" sound with every move.

In her throes of passion, she had worked her way a little further up his body and during one of her hip rolls, his cock popped out from under her. It bobbed in the air between her legs for a split second and without even realizing what had happened, Freya rocked her hips back pushing his dick into her pussy. With a startled, "Ooo," she then pushed back even further and sat upright impaled on his cock and immediately came again.

As Freya's second orgasm started to subside, Alex could feel her pussy pulsing around his cock. She leaned forward and pressed her head against his chest. He caressed her ass and rubbed her back as she lay on top of him panting.

Then having partially recovered, she pulled herself up and let out a loud groan as this position pushed his cock very deep inside her again. She held this for a minute enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped tightly around his dick.

Alex looked up and admired her beauty. Her head thrown back, hair cascading over her slender shoulders and down her arched back. Her amazing tits thrust forward with her nipples standing out from the soft, smooth flesh. Her body outlined by the diffused glow of the sunrise through the drapes. He placed his hands gently on her full hips and felt the muscles begin to work as she started to stroke his cock with her insides. It looked and felt incredibly intense.

Freya leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest and continued to pivot her hips against him. Alex watched as her hanging tits swayed with every movement of her body. His hands left her hips and he greedily pawed at her tits. He played with her hanging nipples, pinching and pulling them as her ass bounced on his cock.

He was getting very close and Freya knew it.

She suddenly sat up, pushing his cock deep into her, and came for the third time this morning. Having his cock plummet into her depths, hearing her scream, and feeling her pussy walls convulse around him was too much for Alex. He felt his balls tingle and tighten, and with a thrust of his hips, he shot another load deep into his girlfriend. Freya screamed again as she felt his cock pound into her just behind her belly button.

They both held this position for a moment, and then with a loud sigh, Freya crumpled onto Alex in a sweaty heap. He wrapped his arms around her and held her for a few minutes while they both regained their senses. Eventually, she kissed his chest and gently rolled off of him. He turned to curl his body against hers. Spooning, with one arm draped over her, he casually played with one of her nipples.

"Happy birthday," Freya said, wiggling her ass against his dick as she nestled more into Alex's embrace.

"Best birthday ever," he whispered into her ear.

She giggled and wiggled her ass against him again. Not too surprisingly, he felt his cock start to tingle. He continued playing with her tit and shifted his hips so that his dick was laying against the crack of her ass. Feeling her ass against him only furthered his excitement and his erection continued growing.

"I feel that," Freya said and smiled. She wiggled her ass once more.

He moaned softly into her hair and his cock twitched. Now, fully erect again, and assisted by the mixture of her pussy juices and his cum coating his cock and her sweaty ass, his cock worked its way between her ass cheeks. She was now rocking her hips back and forth, pretty much fucking him with her ass cheeks. As she got more and more lubed up, his cock pushed further in until the head of it brushed against her anus.

They both felt it and froze for a second. Then Freya let out a long, quiet "Ooooo," and began rocking her ass against his cock. She was loving the feel of it pressing against her asshole. It felt so forbidden. It made her feel like a dirty whore.

And she liked that feeling.

Alex was loving the feel of her ass sliding back and forth over his cock. He reached down between her legs and his fingers quickly found her pussy. Just as he started to rub her clit, she stopped him.

"Uh-uh," she tells him. "Go take a shower. I'm going to make breakfast. We have things to do today."

Freya got out of bed, turned around to give him a quick kiss on his forehead, and headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later, Alex watched her walk out now dressed in her nightshirt again.

"Get in that shower!" she admonished him and walked out of the room.

Downstairs, Freya was assembling what she needed for breakfast and replaying the morning events in her head. Especially the last part. She was really enjoying his dick rubbing against her butt, or "third hole" as Cyn so eloquently called it. In an almost dirty, kinky, forbidden way, it felt incredibly exciting to her. As much as she loved -- craved -- having a cock inside her, she definitely does not want it inside her that way! She had to admit that it felt great rubbing against the outside of her ass, though...

She heard him start the shower upstairs and for a split second wanted to drop everything and join him, but they had all day. And the bacon was already frying in the pan...

* * * * * * * * *

"So, what are our plans for today?" Alex asked Freya, over breakfast.

"Well, I have a few things planned..."

With a wide smile, Alex said, "It will be pretty tough to top this morning's activities!"

With an equally wide smile, Freya answered, "We'll just have to see." She definitely had a few things planned.

After breakfast, they went out for a little drive and ended up stopping at a lake for a nice nature walk. They both enjoyed being outside and taking little leisurely strolls. Of course, at this point in their relationship, they were eager to get back home afterwards, too.

By the time they got home, they were both famished. Freya cooked up some chicken and potatoes while Alex chopped vegetables for a salad and they sat down to a late lunch/early dinner. Their dinner conversation had the ease and lightness of a couple that have been dating for a few months, but there was also an undertone of sexual excitement brought on by their recent activities. They each noticed that they seemed closer than ever and more connected, and that thrilled them both.

After dinner, they started to watch a movie, but as has happened almost every time over the last couple of weeks, the movie was quickly forgotten as their shared passion began to overwhelm them.

It started when Alex put the DVD in and walked back to the couch noticing Freya's casual and relaxed posture. She was just sitting there like she had sat on the couch dozens of times before, but ever since they started having sex, it seemed that everything she did turned Alex on. He looked at her legs crossed demurely and could only think about them wrapped around his waist. Her tits looked amazing under her sweater and he wanted to reach out and play with them. Her face was beautiful and radiant. Her lips were sexy. Her bright, smiling eyes turned him on.

As he sat next to her holding the remote, he didn't stand a chance.

And Freya wasn't faring much better at controlling her thoughts. She loved how cute he was. How sexy his ass was when he crouched down to put the DVD in. How he looked at her as he walked back to the couch. His eyes were so sexy. Smoldering. His shirt was a little tight across his broad chest, but it just managed to make him look even hotter. He was a strong and sexy young man. And as he sat next to her, lightly brushing his arm against hers, she barely stood a chance, either.

But she had a plan and liked to be in control of her plan, and that gave her just a tiny edge over the emotions churning inside.

The first step of her plan for this evening seemed to already be working. Freya had purposely worn a bra that really helped her firm tits to stand straight up. She was only barely a C-cup, but somehow this bra made her look bustier. And the sweater she chose clung to her every curve. Alex had scarcely been able to keep his eyes off of her tits all day. She gave Alex's lap a quick sideways look and could see his stiff dick in his pants. She smiled to herself. Things were going exactly as planned.

The second step of her plan called for her to simply sit there and wait. She was actually starting to get into the movie a little bit while Alex was fidgeting next to her. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught him trying to casually readjust his erection three different times. He was squirming right where she wanted him.

"Can you pause the movie? I'm going to grab a soda. Do you want anything?" she asked, and when she turned towards him, she purposely pressed her left breast against his arm. A few moments passed in silence and she had to ask him again, "Do you want anything?"

"Oh. Um. Sure. A soda for me, too," he stammered.

Freya stood up and walked out of the room, making sure that her hips swayed saucily from side to side. She didn't have to turn around to know that his eyes were glued to her ass.

12