All Comments on 'Freya and Alex have a Sleepover'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight4 months ago

Great job with emotional development and action, as always. Keep up the good work.

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

I love how you described the initial insertion. The set up was intentional, the actual insertion was accidental. Fun. I enjoy anal sex a lot. I hope you include more in your future stories as well as in your real life. Well done.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months agoAuthor

Thank you, guys!!! I really appreciate you reading and taking the time to comment!!! @ccitydude, there will be more in future stories. And hopefully written in an equally fun way!! 🙂

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways4 months ago

Another great story in the series, with an unexpected twist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The attention to detail is amazing and erotic. You are a wonderful writer.

luv2custripluv2custrip4 months ago

Wow wow wow. I love reading hot sex stories written by women: it helps me to be a better writer.

And it makes me crazy.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months agoAuthor

@luv2custrip, thank you!! Don't get too crazy, though!! 😉

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I think you are a quality writer, Freya.

There was a lil anal twist there, and I thought it was written so well, funny and hot. Story Freya is largely still in control, but maybe not for too much longer eh?

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi25 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, you wrote: "Story Freya is largely still in control, but maybe not for too much longer eh?" I am a big fan of foreshadowing in my writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES