Freya and Alex have a Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back in with two cans of soda and handed him one, noting that he still had quite a bulge in his pants. As she sat back down next to him, she said, "I hope an orange soda is okay." And before he could even answer, she placed a hand on his upper thigh purposely brushing a finger against his erection. Her hand lingered for a moment, then she removed it and placed it on her own lap.

Freya could have sat there and counted to three like in a sitcom, when Alex leaned towards her and gave her lips a soft kiss. She had teased him enough -- for now -- and kissed him back. Before long, they were in a passionate embrace, Freya's sweater carelessly tossed on the floor and Alex's pants had long been unbuttoned. They were both getting extremely turned on and they both knew where this was heading.

Reaching into his pants, she curled her fingers around his dick and started to gently squeeze him. He fumbled with her bra for a moment, but then was able to unhook it and her bra quickly joined her sweater on the floor by their feet. He cupped one of her perfect tits and held the back of her head with his other hand as they kissed. She moaned into his mouth as he gently rubbed her nipple. She could feel that familiar tingle in her pussy and knew that she was getting wetter by the minute. Deciding to move things along even faster, she let go of his dick, broke their embrace, and stood up.

Facing him, she kicked off her sneakers and unbuttoned her own pants and slid them off her hips and down her long legs. Now, in only her panties and socks, she crouched between Alex's legs and pulled his sneakers off, followed by his pants. She laid herself on the couch like the goddess that she knew Alex thought she was, and motioned to him with her finger.

"Come over here," she said in a hoarse whisper.

Alex practically lunged for her and she wrapped her legs around him. As they kissed and caressed each other, they quickly discovered that the couch wasn't the most comfortable place for what they were planning on doing.

And this was when Freya's carefully laid out plan went horribly awry.

"Want to go upstairs?" Alex asked Freya.

Much too excited at this point, Freya pointed and simply said, "The floor."

Alex wasn't going to argue. They both stood up from the couch and Freya pulled Alex's underwear off. His cock bounced in front of her and she gave it a quick squeeze. Alex grabbed her and pulled her towards him. They kissed with his cock trapped between them. He moved his hands down her waist, grabbed her panties, and gently pulled them down and off. Alex then spread the blanket on the floor and they both laid down on it.

Freya rolled onto her back with her legs bent and spread, while Alex was next to her lying on his side and sucking on one of her nipples. He slid a hand down her smooth belly and ran his fingers through her close-cropped pubic hair for a minute. She hunched her hips and he quickly took the hint. He started rubbing her clitoris with one finger while she moaned to the ceiling. Eagerly, he slipped his finger further down and entered her hot pussy.

She reached a hand down and started to slowly pump his dick. They laid there for a couple of minutes mutually masturbating each other when she gave his cock a little pull and spread her legs further. They had only known each other for a few months and had only become intimate a couple of weeks ago, but they were so attuned, that words between them were often unnecessary.

Alex climbed between her thighs and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She bent her legs a little more and angled her hips up encouraging him with her body. The tip of his cock slid up and down for a moment, then found the indentation identifying her entrance. He pushed his hips and easily slid into her.

Freya adored that very first feeling of his cock entering her and closed her eyes and moaned. Alex pushed all the way into her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer, and her legs around his waist urging him deeper. Like that morning, they easily fell into a steady rhythm, his cock pushing in and out of her and her hips thrusting back in perfect time. But the combined weight of him on top of her, his powerful dick plunging into her, and the hard floor under her -- even with the blanket -- is just too uncomfortable.

"Wait! Wait!" she said. "Stop!"

He stopped in mid-thrust. With confusion and concern, he looked down at her. "What's wrong?"

"The floor is too hard."

Alex pulled out of her and knelt between her splayed out legs. He looked at her for a moment and then had an idea.

"Turn around on your hands and knees," he told her.

Freya felt her control of the situation slipping away, but was much too sexually excited to think straight, so she obediently did what she was told. Alex spread her legs a little further apart and moved forward on his own knees. Trying to judge exactly where to put his dick, he inserted two fingers into her pussy from behind and she moaned, arching her back to help him finger her. She felt him remove his fingers and then felt the head of his cock pushing into her.

"Ohhh!" she groans as he enters her. His cock is rubbing something different inside her and it feels so good.

She arched her back even more, forcing her ass up and pushed backwards towards him. Having his cock inside of her in this way had never occurred to her while planning his birthday celebration, but it felt so amazing, and she is so well past the point of no return, that she just gave in to it and enjoyed this new sensation.

And he loved it, too. Her insides were rubbing the top of his cockhead in a way that was kind of similar to when she was blowing him. But the best part of this, for him and for her, was being able to rub her pussy while they fucked. Being able to play with her tits as they bounced freely with every thrust. Looking down and seeing her arched back, the taut muscles rippled with excitement and passion. Being able to hold her hips. Squeezing her ass as he pistons in and out of her.

This position was easily his new favorite!

But it was all too much and he was going to cum. He didn't want to finish, yet. He didn't want this to ever end.

So, he pulled out of her.

Freya, surprised and just on the brink of an orgasm herself, looked over her shoulder and almost demanded, "Why did you stop?"

He didn't answer. Instead he reached down and started rubbing her clit with his fingers and then shoved his thumb into her pussy.

"Ohh-ohh!" Freya purred, tilted her hips, and was quickly lost back in her private sexual haze.

Sitting on his haunches behind her, he watched his hand playing with her cunt. His thumb in her and his fingers rolling her tiny clit between them. He watched her moist inner lips almost fluttering against his hand. Then his eyes were drawn slightly upwards. He gazed at her beautiful ass cheeks spread almost lewdly apart. He stared at her asshole, fascinated. He had never been this close to one before.

Slowly, he reached out with his other hand and grazed a finger across it. Freya almost bellowed in ecstasy and started pumping her hips backwards against his hand.

Alex's cock was aching for some action, so he rose back up on his knees behind her, grabbed his dick with his free hand, and started rubbing her delicate, puckered asshole with his cockhead. He was leaking precum and as it smeared all over them both, it only added to the pleasurable feel.

She was rocking back and forth against him. He had a thumb inside her, had his fingers rubbing her pussy, and was grinding his cock on her ass with the other hand.

Freya barely registered that he had started rubbing his dick directly against her asshole. To her, it was just another layer of rapture washing over her body and mind. She was completely lost in the moment.

For the first time since they had started having sex, she didn't even care that his cock wasn't inside her in some fashion or another. She could feel an orgasm building and where Alex had wanted to prolong the moment, she just wanted to cum as quickly as possible.

And cum and cum and cum...

Her arms were getting tired, so she dropped down onto her elbows which pushed her ass upwards and even more spread open.

Her orgasm was building.

She felt the familiar waves begin to radiate from her pussy outwards, reaching every part of her body. She held her breath and tensed for a split second, and then the release of her orgasm exploded inside her.

And an instant later it happened.

And it happened so quickly, that even after it was done, neither of them knew exactly how it had happened.

Maybe he lost his balance when she shifted her body?

Maybe she pushed back just as he was pushing forward?

Maybe as she orgasmed, her anal sphincter muscles loosened?

Maybe all three?

Maybe more?

However it happened, it happened.

One second he was rubbing his dick against her asshole, and the next second the entire fat head of his cock was lodged inside of her asshole.

They both immediately froze in utter panic at this new development.

"What are you doing?" she screamed.

He looked down to see her asshole stretched obscenely around his cock

"What did you do?"

"I... I...," he stammered.

"I! I!" she mocked him, her face pushed against the blanket on the floor beneath them. "You shoved your dick my ass!"

"No. I...," he faltered.

"No?" She challenged him. "You didn't? Well, it's in there."

He was dumbfounded.

"Well, get it out!" she yelled.

He placed a hand on her right ass cheek and started to pull backwards.

"Ow!" She screamed. "Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! It hurts! Don't move! Don't move!"

Alex was leaning slightly forward in the act of trying to pull his dick out of her, and when she screamed and he froze, he was barely balanced. Now, as he teetered on his knees, trying not to move, he realized that he was losing that battle.

He panicked as ever so slightly, he started to tip forward. Alarmed, he watched his dick slip about a half-inch more into her ass. Thankfully, she was so busy muttering to herself that she didn't seem to notice.

But when he tried to regain his balance, his dick pushed a good two inches into her.

"What the fuck!" she yelled. "Don't move!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I don't know what to do!" he yelled back.

"Neither do I! But stop moving!"

The two of them, completely motionless like a statue representation of a page out of "The Joy of Sex," Freya gave a dry laugh.

"You know... After the initial shock -- and pain -- it definitely hurt like hell going in!" She panted, "Now that it's there... In my ass...," She paused. "It kind of feels good."

Alex smiled, mainly out of relief that she was not still furious at him. "And it wasn't really even my fault, he thinks. She was the one that moved."

"It feels awesome!" He commented. "I mean, from my end."

She laughed at his unintended pun, but stopped quickly and winced. "Ow! That hurt."

"Wow! I could feel you tighten around my dick when you laughed," Alex marveled. "That was crazy."

"Yeah?" She commented. "How about now?" Freya flexed her anal muscles around the shaft of his cock.

"Oh! Yeah!" He answered. "That's amazing."

"How does it feel?" She asked, squeezing his dick again.

"So good. How does it feel to you?"

"Strange. Like something's where it shouldn't be. I feel all stretched out and full." She ever so gingerly wiggled her ass. "Really strange. But it's kind of nice. It feels good having you inside me this way."

Alex's cock twitched as she wiggled again.

"Oh! I felt that!," she exclaimed. "I mean, I can feel you when you're inside me... You know, 'in front,' but in there it feels so much more sensitive."

Freya squeezed his dick again. "And it feels huge inside. How far are you in?"

"I don't know...," Alex looked down at his cock shoved into her asshole. "Halfway?"

And without a second thought, Freya lunged backwards taking his entire cock into her ass.

But only for a second. The unexpected force caused Alex to lose his balance again. And as he fell backwards onto his heels, his dick popped out of her ass.

Freya laughed and told him to put it back in. Her asshole was not as tightly closed as before. It looked a little dilated from where his cock had just been, so he quickly knelt back up and pressed against her. He watched as her asshole first pushed inwards a little from the force, then suddenly blossomed open accepting him into her. He firmly pushed straight in until his hips were pressed against her open ass.

"Oh! That felt soooo good," Freya gushed. "It didn't hurt when you put it in this time." Alex grabbed her hips as she continued, "Pull out, again, then push in."

He pulled his cock out to just before the head and pushed back in.

"No. No. Pull out all the way."

Alex pulled his cock out of her, then pushed it back in until her ass had fully engulfed him again.

"I love how the tip goes in and out," she told him.

Always one to oblige a lady, Alex pulled his cock out, pushed just the head into her asshole and pulled it back out again. He repeated this a couple of times as she moaned and groaned and squirmed beneath him. Continuing the ass fucking, he reached around her waist and started to rub her pussy lips. His hand on her lower belly could actually feel his cockhead pushing in and out. It felt incredibly erotic.

She is now out of control underneath him. His cock popping in and out of her ass is like nothing she had ever experienced. It feels so stimulating. So dirty. So obscene. So vulgar.

But so amazingly good.

She was close to cumming again, that she could barely hold on to her senses. Suddenly, he rammed all the way in and she saw stars. She could feel his cock pumping her bowels full of hot cum and it was enough to tip her over the edge. She practically screeched as she came. Alex heard her shriek and felt her pussy convulse under his fingers as her ass constricted around his throbbing cock.

As they both slowly settled back down, Alex looked down at his cock still inside Freya's amazing ass. Being inside her this way was so tight and hot and smooth. It was easily his new, new favorite place to put his dick. Freya, on the other hand, had it as her second favorite. As awesome as her first experience with anal sex was, she still wanted it in her mouth. And down her throat, most of all. She wanted to feel it and taste it and hold it. She wanted the control that she has with a blowjob.

Although, anal sex did have something to offer her that oral or even vaginal sex didn't have. Freya had discovered that she actually enjoyed letting go of her control a little. She kind of liked having Alex in charge. She enjoyed the thrill of not knowing exactly what was going to happen next. But there was also something deeper.

And darker.

But right then, she was content to lie on the blanket with her boyfriend's arms around her. Her gently throbbing asshole was a reminder of this new avenue that they had begun to explore together. His fingertips idly touched one of her erect nipples.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever," he whispered to her.

She clutched his hand to her breast and he could feel her beating heart.

12