Freya Gets Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then again, that type of rationalizing behavior is common among addicts. Freya just didn't know that. The phrase "sexual addict" never even crossed her mind.

As she had always done in the past, she pushed these thoughts aside and focused on getting Alex's cock inside her. Sex between two loving and consenting adults was normal and healthy.

Freya felt the precum working its way between her cheeks and with a little backwards tilt of her hips and a slight push from Alex, she felt the head of his cock press against her asshole. She heard a tiny moan from Alex behind her and smiled. This was good. This was normal. Having sex with him on top and her on her back under him was nice for a little change. But there simply wasn't enough passion for Freya. It wasn't rough enough. It wasn't dirty enough.

This was right. Getting fucked up the ass first thing in the morning was good.

She pushed back a little and felt him pressing against her closed anus. "I didn't bring any lube, did you?" She asked, hoping.

"No."

"Dammit."

Alex was a little surprised by the swear and the unexpected undertone of anger in her voice, but chalked it up to Freya being Freya. When she wanted sex, she really got into it. If Alex was honest with himself, it sometimes frightened him. Her passion. But just like Freya, he could easily push those concerns aside. His love for her was so deep and powerful, that he could simply ignore any apprehensions he may have about his ability to fulfill her prodigious sexual appetite.

They were in love and love conquered all.

"We'll go slow," Alex told her and could immediately feel her body tension change. She didn't want to go slow. Alex felt the need to make her happy, so he started stroking his cock, coaxing precum out, then rubbing it around her puckered hole. As he was able to smear more and more on her, he started working it inside with his finger.

After a couple of minutes of this, he told her to get up on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her and looked down at her wondrous ass. Just the sight of it caused another dollop of precum to ooze out of him. He pressed his dick against her and she dropped down onto her elbows pushing her ass further up and open.

She inhaled deeply, held it for a second, then slowly exhaled. This was Alex's cue and he held her hips as he started to push forward. They could both feel her muscle relaxing against his cock as he slowly entered her ass.

Freya gasped. "Wait. Wait."

Alex could feel her tighten around his cock just behind the flare of the head. She was so tight that it almost hurt but also felt amazing. While he waited for her to relax again, he thought for probably the billionth time just how lucky he was to have such an amazing woman in his life.

"Okay," Freya said as Alex could feel her grip loosen around him. He gently pulled back a bit and let a big mouthful of saliva drop down on the crack of her ass.

"Did you just spit on me?"

Unsure how to respond, Alex started with, "Yeah..."

"Mmmm! You dirty boy!" She pushed back against him a little more.

Alex smiled and pushed in another inch. He pulled back a bit and spat again.

"Ooo!" Freya wiggled her hips a bit. "I like this!"

As Alex started to push in again, Freya suddenly lunged backwards and moaned half in pleasure and half in pain. Before Alex could say or do anything, she grunted, "Pull my hair! Pull my hair!"

They were both happy to easily fall back into their familiar sexual roles. Freya knew that this was good. But in the furthest, darkest corners of her mind, she wasn't so sure.

"Harder!" Freya told him. As Alex grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back, she submitted to his ass pounding. She reached a hand to rub her clit and all conscious thought fled her mind as the simple pleasure of sexual ecstasy overtook her.

This was what she needed. This would satisfy "The Need" inside her.

She came harder than she had in weeks. Alex could feel her ass milking his cock as he shot spurts of cum inside her. He fell on top of her pinning her body to the bed as the final orgasmic pulses coursed through him. Still holding a mass of hair in his fist, he pulled her head up off of the bed and kissed her neck. He could feel her clamp down on his cock.

"That's what you wanted, Frey."

"Oh! That's what I wanted!" She exclaimed.

Alex let her hair go and she slumped to the bed as he slid his softening erection out of her tortured ass.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," Alex said as he stood by the bed.

Slowly rolling over onto her back, Freya told him, "Wait for me."

In the shower, they each took turns washing each other off. Freya loved rubbing her hands all over Alex's body and, of course, spent extra time cleaning his dick. By the time she was done washing him, she was quite horny and was already planning how to get his cock inside her before they had to check out of the hotel while Alex took his turn washing her.

As usual, Alex was his gentle, tender self. As he soaped Freya's body, there was very little about it that was sexual, and yet that made it all the more erotic for Freya. He carefully rinsed her off with the detachable shower head as she luxuriated in the soothing hot water. While the water warmed her back, she reached behind her and started to play with Alex's flaccid cock.

"Mmmm" Alex moaned against her shoulder. "That feels good, honey."

"It sure does," she replied and continued working her fingers along his dick.

Alex reached around her and turned the water off. "Come on," he said, "let's get dried off. We have to check out."

Freya patted herself quickly with the towel, then threw it onto the bathroom floor at Alex's feet and dropped to her knees onto it. She reached for Alex.

"I don't think we have time..." Alex started as she began licking his dick.

"It'll be quick," Freya told him and sucked his soft cock into her mouth. She could feel it laying against her tongue and was a little surprised at how small it felt against her lips. She didn't think that she had ever seen him fully flaccid. But as she began sucking on it and rubbing her tongue against its underside, she could feel it gradually filling her mouth up as he became more aroused. Finally, she could feel it pushing against the back of her throat and she looked up at him.

His eyes were closed as he just stood there and she smiled around his erection.

Alex felt her smile and looked down at her. They both stared into each other's eyes as Freya pulled her head back, dragging her tight lips against the shaft of his cock. Without breaking eye contact with her future husband, she paused at the head, and then with an agonizingly slow movement of her upper body, she let his cock slide all the way back into her mouth and then, equally slowly, back out until it was bobbing in the air in front of her.

It lurched at her as she ran the tip of her tongue along her upper lip. Alex watched as her rosy tongue slid along her lower lip and then disappeared. Freya pursed her glistening lips and Alex could see some saliva pushing out from between them. He looked back into her eyes, which had never left his, and he nearly swooned. He could see the depth of lust and love in her bright, hazel eyes and she slowly pressed her lips against him.

Alex could feel his cock pushing her lips apart and loved how tight she held her lips. Tighter than her pussy. And for a quick flash, an image of Katie came into his mind. He had just enough time to imagine how tight tiny Katie's pussy must feel before his conscious mind realized what had happened and started to shove these thoughts back into their dark corner.

But it was too late.

He was cumming.

He was cumming in his fiancee's mouth to an image of his fiancee's best friend.

But Alex had no time to feel badly about this -- he would have plenty of time to agonize over this later -- as Freya immediately shoved as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Alex could feel and hear her gulping his cum as fast as he could pump it into her.

Eventually, he was done and she let his rapidly softening cock fall from her mouth.

Alex watched as Freya licked her lips again, and grabbed his cock in her fingers.

"I need a rest," Alex pulled away. "But I'd be more than happy to pleasure you another way." He smiled down at her and exaggeratedly waggled his tongue.

"No..." Freya stood up. "We have to check out anyway."

"You're disappointed."

"No."

Alex grabbed her wrist as she started to turn away. "I'm sorry. After last night and this morning... My dick isn't just endless."

"I know..."

"I mean, I can do lots of other things for you."

"I know. It's not that." Freya looked down away from Alex's eyes.

"You're disappointed with me."

"No!" Freya looked back into Alex's eyes. "I love you, Alex!"

But she was disappointed.

She was shocked at just how disappointed she really was.

But like Alex's thoughts about sexy Katie, this was a concern for another time.

She pulled away from him and said, "We have to get going."

Alex knew that what she really meant was "this conversation is over," so he just shrugged to himself and followed her out of the bathroom.

They got dressed in silence, both with their own tortured thoughts.

As they reached the hotel room door, Alex turned Freya around by her shoulders.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"No. It's fine." Freya said. "I'm tired and we had such a big day yesterday..." She smiled and looked at the engagement ring glittering on her finger. "And I have so many things on my mind..."

She looked unflinchingly into Alex's eyes. They stared at each other for a few moments.

"Everything's good?" Alex asked.

Freya nodded.

"We're good?"

Freya smiled a true, sincere smile at her future husband. "We're better than good!" She kissed him with all the passion that Alex had come to know from her and they both felt at ease again.

"Let's get out of here. I have a wedding to plan." Freya said as she turned and slowly opened the door.

The next few weeks were an absolute whirlwind for everyone involved.

Alex had his hands full with transitioning the hardware store over to him and learning all about the bookkeeping and everything else that his parents had always taken care of. He and Freya were also dipping their toes into the housing market and seeing what was available and what would be in their price range. Freya, of course, was also busy with planning their wedding and finishing up her third year of college. Cyn had work all week and Katie had school and they were both equally invested in planning their friend's wedding.

It was a crazy time for them all and it seemed to fly by.

Amidst arranging the logistics of the wedding, the reception, and all of the endless details that go along with that, they had to find a wedding dress for Freya and bridesmaid dresses for the girls. So one afternoon, they all went to the local dress shop to do just that.

"Welcome, ladies," the owner of the shop greeted them at the door. "My name is Edith. What can I do for you?"

"This beautiful young woman is looking for a wedding dress," Cyn told her as she swept an arm towards Freya.

"Wonderful! Did you have any styles in mind?"

Freya shook her head, "Not really..." She looked around in awe at some of the dresses on display. Overwhelmed, she admitted, "I don't know."

Edith gave her a warm smile. "No problem at all. Let me show you some dresses." She led them over to a large book and she started thumbing through the pages giving brief explanations of different dresses while the three girls had a running commentary of murmurs between themselves. They eventually decided on two different styles and Edith went off to the back to gather some dresses for Freya to try on.

"Here," Edith held out a dress, "I think you'll like this one."

"It's beautiful," Freya told her and her friends agreed.

"Well, let's try it on!" Edith exclaimed excitedly and led Freya to the changing room.

Edith hung the dress up on the wall hook and told Freya to take her time. "Try it on. Look in the mirrors -- you'll be able to see every angle -- and if you love it, then come on out and let us all see it. But if you don't immediately love it, just let me know. We have plenty of dresses for you to try on. And, of course, we'll make any alterations so it will fit you perfectly." Edith stepped back and looked Freya up and down. "You have such a pretty figure! You're going to make someone very happy!"

Freya smiled at Edith's old-fashionedness. Seemingly from a time when a woman was judged on her looks alone. She simply said, "thank you."

"I'll go out back and see what else we have that you may like. Just holler if you need anything." Edith closed the dressing room door behind her.

Freya looked at the dress. She was excited. The dress suddenly made the wedding seem so real. She reached a hand out and stroked the fabric with her fingertips. It was beautiful. She took a deep breath and started to undress. Standing in the dressing room in just panties and a bra, she caught her reflection in the three mirrors.

She stepped up to them and immediately could see herself from three different angles. She turned a little and could even see her own back. Curiously, she looked herself up and down. She smiled. 'I do have a pretty figure,' she thought. 'Edith was right.' Freya stared at her ass. It was definitely cuter than Cyn's fat ass and she chuckled to herself. Then thought of Katie and immediately realized her own shortcomings in the cute ass department. She sighed and turned to look at her front.

She was curvier than Katie, at least. She smoothed her hands down her hips and realized that she was being very catty. Cyn was beautiful in her own, voluptuous, almost motherly way. She was like a fertility goddess irrefutably attractive to men and women alike. And Katie was slim and fit and had the cutest face Freya had ever seen. If a delicate porcelain doll had come to life, it would have paled next to Katie.

Her friends were so beautiful. They were both incredibly sexy in their own ways. Cyn could easily see what they both saw in each other. She started to imagine Cyn's round and heavy breasts. She imagined her fat nipples, hardened with excitement.

Freya stood for another moment just staring into the mirror at her reflection. She could feel her heart beating in her chest. She felt her own nipples harden. As her vagina started to tingle, her breathing became shallow.

She blinked and shook her head looking around.

The dress! She had to try on the dress.

As Freya was getting into the yards and yards of frilly material, Cyn and Katie were milling around the shop. The two girls were looking at some bridesmaids dresses and joking about some of the colors and styles when Alex walked in.

"You're not supposed to be here," Cyn told him. "You can't see the wedding dress before the wedding."

"That's just an old wives' tale," Alex countered. "I just wanted to see what you guys were up to. Freya hasn't let me help out with anything at all, so far."

"Oh! You're going to help her pick out a wedding dress?" Katie asked.

Alex looked at her. "Why not?" He looked around. "Hey, where is she?"

"In the changing room," Cyn told him.

Alex's eyes brightened.

"Oh, no!" Cyn said. "She'll be furious with you."

Alex started walking towards the back of the small sales floor.

Cyn started after him. "Alex, do you really want to do this?"

Alex just looked at her and grinned.

Cyn took a deep breath and shook her head. She pointed to a closed door. "She's in that one."

Alex gave her a small bow and said, "Thank you, my dear."

He looked around quickly and slipped into the changing room.

Freya had her back to the door, but saw motion in one of the mirrors and turned around. Her eyes bulged when she saw Alex smiling at her with his back to the closed door.

"You're not supposed to be in here!" She whispered.

"That's what Cyn said, too," Alex whispered back as he walked towards her.

"You're not supposed to see the wedding dress before the wedding."

"Also what Cyn said." Alex was eyeing her up and down. "So, I guess this can't be the wedding dress, then."

"No. I guess not." Quickly getting exasperated with him, Freya repeated, "You're not supposed to be in here."

Just then there was a knock on the door and Alex and Freya both froze.

"How are you doing, honey?" Edith asked.

"Good. Good. I'll be out in a minute," Freya answered trying to sound calm. Then in a barely audible hushed tone, she said to Alex, "You're gonna get us kicked out of here."

"I'm just trying to help," Alex informed her as he started groping for her tits.

Freya tried to push him away. "You're not helping."

"I have another dress," Edith's voice came from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in, okay?"

Panicked, Freya said, "Just a second."

Alex, equally panicked, looked around the tiny room. There was nowhere to hide.

Well... There was one place...

He ducked under the train of the wedding dress as Freya backed up.

"Is everything okay?" Edith asked.

"Um-hum. Fine," Freya called out.

"Okay. I'm coming in," Edith said as she slowly opened the door.

She took one look at Freya and exclaimed, "Oh, my! You look stunning. Do you like it?"

"Yes. Yes." Freya hurriedly answered. "It's lovely."

"You look very flushed, dear," Edith commented. "Are you feeling well?"

"It's just the excitement of dress shopping," Freya told her.

"Oh, yes! I remember trying on so many amazing dresses. Of course, this was decades ago," Edith laughed. "It's such a wonderful time in a young woman's life."

"Um-hum." Freya frantically tried to think of a way to get Edith out of the room. Alex, crouched behind her, was staring right at her behind. Uncharacteristically, he suddenly felt very mischievous. As Freya shifted her weight from one foot to the other and her ass tilted ever so slightly to the right, Alex reached out a finger and poked her dead center in her butt crack.

Involuntarily, Freya let out a tiny yelp. Edith had been hanging up the second dress and turned to Freya who was trying to cover for herself by pretending to clear her throat. "Excuse me," she said.

Edith stepped closer to Freya. Freya was really starting to panic. And then if things couldn't have gotten any worse, Edith started fussing with the sleeves and shoulders of the dress. Really close. She was standing mere inches from Alex hidden under the dress.

And then things got worse.

Freya could feel Alex slowly pulling her panties down. She tried her best to stop him, but Edith looked at her and somewhat sternly told her to stand still. She had no choice but to stand there and let Alex be a complete jerk.

"I think we need something a little more flattering for your bust," she told Freya as Freya's panties were sliding down to mid-thigh.

"Okay. Sure." Freya just wanted Edith to leave.

Freya breathed a sigh of relief as Edith finally turned to leave until she felt Alex's hand reach around her legs and push a finger against her pussy. She started vigorously pushing down on the material around her crotch and the sudden movements caused Edith to turn back around just as she was opening the door.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine," Freya gushed. "I just love the... bottom part of the dress..."

Edith smiled. "That's called the skirt of the dress. It is lovely, isn't it."

"It really is," Freya answered. "Do you have any others like this?"

"Oh, of course!" Edith replied. "Let me go get some."

Freya finally saw a microscopic light at the end of the tunnel. "Sure. Sure. Take your time. Give me a few minutes to try on these two. Thanks."

"Of course, sweetie." Thankfully, Edith finally left and closed the door behind her.