Freya Gets Engaged

Story Info
They plan a wedding and have some trouble dress shopping.
7.8k words
4.6
2.5k
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 12th story in the Freya's Sexual Adventures series following the lives and loves of Freya, Alex, Cyn, and Katie. It can certainly be read as a stand-alone story, but if you wanted to read the entire series, it starts with The First Blowjob

Either way, I hope that you enjoy reading my work!

Love, Frey

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

The sun was setting across the nearly deserted beach. Alex took a small box out of his pocket, got down on one knee, and looked up at Freya. The love of his life. His reason for waking up every morning. The last thing on his mind before falling asleep each night. His everything.

"Freya Darlene Gersemi, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course!" Freya exclaimed as tears started pouring from her eyes.

Alex placed the diamond ring on her finger and stood up. Freya grabbed him in an embrace that told him she never wanted to let him go. He hugged her back with equal passion. With Freya's eyes closed tightly, she hadn't even noticed that Cyn and Katie had popped out from behind the closed snack shop and had been taking pictures the entire time.

Satisfied that they had taken enough photos to commemorate the moment, the two girls ran down to their best friend and her new fiance.

"Congratulations!" They both yelled.

Freya opened her eyes and looked at them in surprise. "I didn't know you guys were here!"

They all hugged and congratulated the new couple, again, while Alex explained that he had asked Cyn and Katie to meet them at the beach with a camera and to hide behind the snack shop and be ready to snap some pics.

"Did you know that he was going to propose?" Freya asked the girls.

"Well..." Cynthia began, "Alex didn't say anything, but... Come on..." She smiled and took Katie's hand. "We knew."

Freya turned to Alex. "You just told them to show up, here? An hour drive?"

"I knew that you would want them to share the moment with you," Alex said. "But I didn't tell them! I didn't want them to know before you knew!"

"So, no one knew?" Freya asked.

"Well, your parents knew."

Freya beamed as fresh tears started streaming down her cheeks. "You asked my parents for their blessing?"

"Of course."

"What a romantic man!" Freya hugged him again while Cyn rolled her eyes.

"And technically, the only people that know we're engaged are the four of us," Alex commented. "Your parents just knew that I wanted to ask you to marry me. They didn't know when I was going to ask."

"Well, we have to go tell them!" Freya exclaimed. Then to the girls, she said, "We'll meet you guys at Cyn's after we see my parents."

Katie smiled. "And we'll drop off this film to be developed."

"Thank you!" Freya hugged her friends. "I can't wait to see the pictures!"

Back at Freya's house, they told her parents that Alex had proposed and that she had said "yes" and a round of handshakes, hugs, and tears ensued.

Then it was off to Alex's house.

"Mom. Dad." Alex started, "I asked Freya to marry me." Freya pulled her hand from behind her back and showed them the ring followed by more handshakes, hugs and tears.

After a few minutes of the women oohing and ahhing over the ring while the men stood around, Mr. Prossa asked if they had a few minutes to talk.

"Sure, Dad." Alex told him. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, everything's fine," Mr. Prossa reassured him.

Mrs. Prossa hugged Freya again and remarked, "Everything's more than fine!"

Mr. Prossa led them into the kitchen and they all sat at the table.

"Alex," he began, "we knew that this was coming and we'd like to give you both your wedding present, now."

"Okay..." Alex wasn't sure what to say.

He took his wife's hand and she smiled at him as Mr. Prossa continued. "We want to give you the hardware store."

"It's time," Mrs. Prossa stated, nodding.

"We know that your brother has no interest in it, so it's yours." Then, Mr. Prossa quickly added, "If you want it, that is."

Stunned, Alex told them, "Of course!" He looked at Freya, then back at his parents. "That's so much! That's... That's everything you guys have!" Still grasping for something to say, he asked, "What about Shed?"

Mrs. Prossa smiled. "We've saved up plenty for him over the years. When he's ready to start his own life, he'll get his share. And I'm sure he'll be thrilled with it." She looked at her husband and he smiled back at her and nodded.

Finally, Freya spoke. "Wow! Mr. and Mrs. Prossa, that's so amazing. I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"You know how much we love you, Freya," Mrs. Prossa told her. "And this will give you both a nice start together."

"Once we get all of the paperwork transferred over to your name, you'll be able to use the store against a mortgage to buy a house," Mr. Prossa informed them.

Alex and Freya stared at each other. "I didn't even think of that," Freya said.

"I just figured we would rent an apartment until we could save up enough for a down payment," Alex told her.

"We don't want you wasting money on rent," Mr. Prossa interjected. "And this is best. I'm getting tired." Then he laughed. "I'll stay on board with you, Alex, for at least a few years, but the day-to-day is just becoming too much work for your mother and I."

"I don't know what to say..." Alex trailed off.

"Just be happy and enjoy a wonderful life together. That's all we want for you."

"Thank you, dad. I would be more than happy to take over the store," Alex said. "With you, of course."

"Of course." Mr. Prossa stood up. "Now, I'm sure you have people that you want to tell the good news of your engagement, so get going."

"We love you both," Mrs. Prossa told them as they all hugged once again.

While they drove to Cyn's apartment, they talked about the store and the possibility of buying a house and the amazing future that had just been opened up before them. More than they could ever have imagined.

Freya was opening the car door before Alex had even put it into park and was running up to Cyn's door before Alex had even turned the car off. By the time that Alex walked through the front door, the girls were already deep in discussions about the wedding.

Cynthia looked up as Alex walked in. "Your dad gave you the hardware store?"

"Yup."

"Not that anyone's surprised."

"No," Alex agreed, "but it was still his to do whatever he wanted with it. He could have sold it."

"Oh, he wants to keep it in the family," Cynthia said. "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

Katie stood up and announced, "On the way home, Cynthia and I stopped at the hotel up on the highway and got you guys something." She handed Freya a hotel key and a piece of paper. "Spend the night alone enjoying the first day of your engagement. And a gift certificate for room service."

"Guys!" Freya gave them both huge hugs. "You're the best!"

"You really are the best," Alex echoed.

"So, go!" Cynthia urged them towards the door. "Enjoy the evening as a new fiancee and fiance -- whichever one is which..."

"Thank you, again," Alex and Freya said as they were heading for the door.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Freya told them. "We have LOTS to plan!"

Katie gave her one last hug. "I'm so excited for you!"

After a shared room service dinner of caprese salad and lobster ravioli -- and a lot of dreaming about their future -- Freya gathered up the plates and placed them outside the hotel room door. As she closed the door, Alex's hand reached over her shoulder and clicked the deadbolt. A little surprised that he was right behind her, she turned and Alex pushed her body against the door and began rabidly kissing and caressing her with his hands. Freya grabbed him by the ass and pulled him even closer enjoying his passion.

When they finally came up for air, Alex was already unbuttoning Freya's top. She giggled at his impatience, but certainly didn't want him to stop. Shuddering as she felt his fingertips trace down her arms along with her blouse, Freya watched it float to the floor. She reached down and started to pull Alex's shirt up revealing his broad chest. She bent down and lightly licked one of his nipples and heard him inhale sharply. She smiled.

As she started to nibble on him, Alex unhooked her bra from the back. Freya hung her arms down and wiggled a little allowing the bra to slip off of her. Alex immediately reached for her breasts. She straightened back up and pressed her lips against his. His tongue found its way into her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it while Alex pinched her nipples.

Alex reached down and unbuttoned the top of her pants as she kicked her sneakers off. He pulled himself away to help her squirm out of the tight jeans. Pulling them down, he was crouched in front of her. He planted a rough kiss on the center of her panties. Freya closed her eyes and sighed as her head lolled to one side against the cold door.

Standing back up, Alex lifted Freya by her ass cheeks. She giggled again, and wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued kissing as he carried her to the hotel bed. He delicately placed her on the bed and stood up. She was truly a vision. With her deep auburn hair cascading across the sheets, she looked more beautiful than the angels and goddesses painted by Bouguereau -- or by any artist, as far as Alex was concerned.

He reached for her dampening panties and pulled them down her hips and off of her leaving Freya completely naked and waiting for her fiance. She smiled at him and his heart melted, as it always did.

Alex quickly undressed and climbed into bed with Freya.

"This bed is huge," she commented. "We could have friends join us, if we wanted."

An innocent enough comment from Freya, but an image of Katie immediately materialized in Alex's mind. His cock twitched and a large drop of precum started running down its shaft. Feeling a little guilty, he quickly pushed that picture away. Thoughts of how sexy Katie was were for when he was alone, not for while he was lying naked next to his wife-to-be.

He pulled Freya close and they kissed. She reached down and began stroking his cock. He reciprocated by running a finger up and down her pussy, then pushing it inside. They laid there for a while kissing and fondling each other until Alex began to feel the familiar tingling in his balls. He pulled Freya's legs apart and climbed between them aiming his cock at her wet opening.

Alex pressed the head against her and rubbed it a little to coat each of them with their shared lubrication. She closed her eyes as she felt him effortlessly slide into her, filling her up. Freya pulled her legs up pushing her hips to meet his. She could feel him deep in her and moaned.

They were perfect together.

Looking down at her moaning beneath him sent Alex over the edge and he quickly came inside her. Freya hid her disappointment and smiled at him and he slid his dick out of her.

Luckily, Alex was far from done.

As he lay beside her again, his finger returned to her pussy. They both enjoyed how slippery she had become from the combination of her juices and his cum. Freya closed her eyes as he rested his head on her chest and began sucking one of her nipples.

Usually the one taking the sexual lead, Freya found that she rather enjoyed just relaxing and letting Alex pleasure her. After a couple of minutes, her mind started to wander. And it quickly found its way to Cyn. Unlike Alex, Freya had no problems mixing fantasy with the reality of her relationship with Alex.

But perhaps that was just the, as yet unacknowledged, sexual addiction at work.

Freya imagined that it was Cyn that was fingering her and Cyn that was sucking on her nipple. Freya reached one of her hands up and began squeezing her other nipple. She imagined that it was Katie sucking on that one. She was in the middle of a threesome with her two best friends.

"Use two fingers," she suddenly told Alex. "And deep." As he did, she imagined that he was fucking her while the two girls were sucking on her tits. Her heart was beating hard in her chest and her breathing was getting faster as her fantasy unfolded in lurid detail in her head. She imagined that both of her best friends were naked curled up next to her with each one sucking on a tit while Alex fucked her with her legs sticking up in the air.

As Alex continued sucking on her nipple and pumping his fingers in and out of her, in her mind, she snaked her hands between Cyn and Katie's legs and began to finger the two girls. She could hear them moaning against her chest and could feel their wetness dripping down her fingers.

Freya bucked her hips and screamed as she came.

Alex held his fingers deep inside her feeling the contractions against them.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Freya bucked against his hand and Alex started pumping his fingers into her as Freya came again.

She was so lost in her ecstatic fantasy that she didn't even notice that Alex had stopped sucking on her nipple. She just grabbed it with her other hand and continued pinching and rolling it herself. Freya didn't notice that he had pulled his fingers out of her or that he had climbed between her legs again, either.

But she did notice when in one swift motion, his tongue slipped into her and his nose pressed against her clit.

Her eyes sprang open and she moaned "Ohhh!" as she wiggled her ass against the bed. This was a first for Freya and she instantly loved it!

As Alex started massaging her insides with his tongue, Freya closed her eyes and went back into her fantasy world. In it, it was Cyn who was eating her pussy. Her fantasy morphed into Cyn and Katie eating each other's pussy while she watched. Katie was on the bottom, almost engulfed in Cyn's soft body, furiously sucking on Cyn's pussy while Cyn was eagerly lapping at Katie's spread open cunt.

Then the fantasy morphed again and it was Freya on the bottom sucking on Cyn's engorged clit while Cyn gobbled at her pussy.

Freya wrapped her legs around Alex's head and grunted as she came for the third time in less than fifteen minutes. And Alex, ever the dutiful partner that he was, continued with his oral manipulations.

But this was too much for Freya. She untangled her legs and gently pushed his head away from her. "It's too much," she gasped. "It's too much. I'm getting sensitive down there."

Alex looked up at her.

Sweaty and panting, but smiling, she told him, "I need a rest."

He crawled up next to her and they both stared at the ceiling holding hands for a few minutes.

"This huge bed is great," Alex broke the silence.

"Yeah," Freya answered. "We should get one."

"I'm going to put that as a priority," Alex said. "First, a house. Second, a king-size bed."

"Sounds good."

They continued lying next to each other just listening to each other breathe.

Eventually, Freya said, "So, that was new..."

"I thought you might like it."

"Oh, yes! I did!" Freya turned to look at Alex. "Did you?"

"I loved that you enjoyed it." Then he added, "It was kind of... interesting tasting my cum inside you. But it wasn't bad."

Freya playfully slapped his arm. "Well, I'm glad that it 'wasn't bad,' Alex!"

"No! I mean, it was fine --"

"It was fine?" Freya interrupted him by grabbing his dick. "Maybe you should stop talking and just fuck your fiancee."

Alex wisely closed his mouth, climbed back on top of his girlfriend, and pushed his cock back into her sopping pussy.

Freya purred and closed her eyes as he began to slowly push in and out of her.

With her eyes still closed, she said, "You know, this is only the second time that we've had sex this way." She opened her eyes and added, "And the first time, it didn't last very long."

"I know."

"You didn't even get to cum inside me." Freya paused then chuckled. "Well, you eventually came in my ass. But not this way."

"I know. Do you like it?"

Freya thought for a moment, then answered, "I kind of do." After a few more of Alex's thrusts, she continued, "I kind of like just lying on my back and letting you fuck me at your own pace."

Knowing that Freya usually enjoyed a faster, almost ferocious sexual experience, Alex tentatively asked, "Is my pace okay for you?" He braced himself for the answer that he almost didn't want to get.

But Freya smiled up at him and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. "It's perfect, honey."

And at that moment, she really did mean it.

After a few minutes of pumping in and out of her, Alex grunted and came. Freya had a tiny orgasm when he did.

It wasn't quite enough for her, but she smiled and told him she loved him.

She truly did.

And she always would.

She knew that.

They fell asleep in each others' arms.

Alex and Freya woke up the next morning in a tangle of arms and legs. They gradually repositioned themselves into spooning positions with Freya as the "little spoon" and Alex lazily stroked one of her nipples while his cock rose to attention between Freya's warm ass cheeks. She wiggled herself a little closer to him and let out a very contented sigh.

"I think we have to be out by 10:00," she said looking at the bedside clock. "But we still have a couple of hours." She felt Alex's erection pulse in response. "Mmmm..." She smiled.

Freya could already feel his wetness on her ass as she, maybe not so subtly, helped him to work his dick into her ass. She desperately wanted him inside her. The relative calm of their sex the previous night -- and her satisfaction with it at the time -- was now a distant memory for her. Freya could feel the need building within her.

Freya had even started to think of these feelings as an almost tangible entity within her. It was "The Need" that periodically emerged from its dark corner inside her heart, although lately, it had been pushing itself to the forefront more and more easily. In fact, more often than not, her need for sex eclipsed even her love for Alex, although she had convinced herself that "The Need" she felt was simply a manifestation of her intense love for Alex.

Sure, she fantasized about a lot of sexual situations. She imagined having sex with other people. Usually with Cyn and/or Katie, but certainly not limited to them. Or limited to other women. But she would never do anything to hurt Alex.

She had even imagined how easy it would be to have sex with someone else. She always knew where Alex was. If he wasn't with her, he was at the hardware store or at his mom and dad's. It would be so easy and he would never know. But fantasy wasn't real life. She certainly didn't crave sex that much! Not enough to put their relationship on the line. Alex was plenty for her. And even when he wasn't, she convinced herself that he was enough... Or that he could be enough.

Her thoughts weren't hurting anyone, anyway. They were just thoughts in her imagination.

She would never tell Alex about them, because that would hurt him. He would be crushed. He was so sweet and so in love with her.

But keeping her thoughts to herself was okay. That wouldn't hurt Alex.

And they were getting married!

That's what love really was. It wasn't a pretend fantasy. It was real life.

They were going to buy a house and live together.

They could have as much sex as they wanted.

And even though sometimes Alex was too tired, Freya could always take care of herself.

Nothing wrong with that. She'd been doing that for years.

Heck, she'd played with herself while Alex watched!

Everything would be fine again, once they were married. She would be able to keep "The Need" under control. She's done it thus far. She was just a passionate woman, that was all. There was nothing wrong with that.

And Alex certainly enjoyed her passion. There was no doubting that fact.