Freya Gets Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya punched Alex's hand through the dress. Furious, she told him, "You're an ass!" just as a finger slid between her moist pussy lips and pushed into her.

"Ohhh... Fuck you..." She sighed and leaned forward almost losing her balance.

Still under the dress, Alex steadied her and slowly worked his around her legs to the front of her. "Sit on the bench," he instructed, his voice muffled through the layers of fabric. Freya was already plummeting into the "point of no return" and simply shuffled backwards until her calves hit the bench. She plopped down and Alex pulled her legs apart.

She let out a quiet moan as she felt his tongue push into her.

"Shhh" she heard Alex say from between her legs and under the dress.

Freya clamped her mouth closed as Alex's tongue went back into her. After a few minutes, she felt his mouth searching for her clit. When his lips found it, she moaned again.

'We're gonna get caught,' she thought and that immediately turned her on even more. 'Ugh. What is wrong with me?'

She was now gasping for air as Alex sucked on her clit. She pushed her hips forward on the wooden bench and felt two of Alex's fingers push into her. He was sucking on her clit, stuffing his fingers into her, and she was panting in a sexual frenzy.

Freya pulled the dress up to cover her mouth as she came. "Mmmmm..." Her legs clamped around Alex's head.

"Ow, ow, ow," he mumbled into her soaked vagina.

"Are you okay?" Edith opened the door and stopped in her tracks, stupefied.

Freya had the dress balled up against her face, her panties down around her ankles, and Alex's head locked between her thighs. She slowly dropped the dress to her lap, then slowly covered Alex and her vagina with it. She looked at Edith who had gone from white as a sheet to blood-boiling red.

With measured words, she said, "Get... Out..."

Freya released Alex and he crawled out from under the dress.

"Of course, ma'am." He muttered. "I'm so sorry."

Louder, Edith commanded, "Both of you!"

"All of you!" she shouted. "Take that dress off and get out of my store!"

She turned and pointed at Cyn and Katie who had been standing behind her watching it all unfold. "You two! Out!"

Gaining momentum, she yelled, "Get out! All of you!"

Freya pulled the dress over her head, pulled her panties up, and grabbed her clothes. They all hurried for the door while Edith fumed. Freya had barely pulled her shirt on as the door crashed closed behind them and they heard the deadbolt slam into position. She pulled her shorts on and they all stared at each other.

Cyn suddenly exploded with laughter. "That was fucking epic!"

Katie stared at her girlfriend.

"Come on!" Cyn looked at her. "You have to admit that was amazing!"

"I guess it was pretty crazy," Freya agreed and smiled. Then Cyn's laughter started to become contagious and before long, all four were howling like loons in the parking lot of the strip mall.

Eventually they calmed down and Freya commented that she still had to find a dress.

Katie timidly tapped her on the arm and Freya turned.

"Could I make your wedding dress?"

"What?"

Blushing a little, Katie stammered, "I mean, my mom can help me --"

"No. Of course! I would be honored."

"I don't have much, and I want to help Cynthia with rent, but this could be my wedding gift to you."

"Oh, Katie!' Freya gave Katie a loving hug. "You're the best!"

"She really is, isn't she?" Cyn added. Then she turned to look at Alex.

"You know what, Alex?"

"What?"

"Do us all a favor and don't help us any more!"

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

I'm relatively new here on Literotica and I would REALLY appreciate you favoriting this story, rating it as 5 stars (hint, hint), and posting comments.

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories