Freya Loves Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex raised an arm that felt extraordinarily heavy and she felt him touch her shoulder.

Bolting upright, she slapped his face. Maybe she slapped him a little harder than she had intended, but it certainly got his attention.

She looked deep into his eyes. "I said no touching."

Shocked, he stared at her, his mouth hanging open, his cheek flaming red.

With a dry smile, Freya touched a finger to the corner of his mouth and then firmly dragged her fingernail down and under his chin. She arched her eyebrows and pushed her finger up. His mouth snapped shut.

"That's better," She tells him. "Now, don't forget, again."

Her attention turned back to his waist as she unfastened his pants, reached in, and pulled his dick out. It was sticky with precum. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around his shaft and firmly pumped him a couple of times to squeeze a little more out, then she luxuriously painted the slippery liquid around his dark head with a fingertip of her other hand. All the while, she was slowly grinding her crotch against his leg.

Alex's head swam.

Without releasing her grip on his cock, Freya's body practically poured off of his lap and onto the floor in front of him. She started licking the head of his cock. He looked down and dimly, somewhere in the back of his mind, he thinks that it looks like she's licking an ice cream cone but it's his dick. He closed his eyes as her warm mouth surrounded his cockhead and she started sucking.

He could feel her teeth barely touching the sensitive skin just past the head's flare. She was sucking him hard and rolling her tongue all over the tip of his cock. Just on the verge of becoming almost oversensitive, she suddenly sucked half of him into her mouth.

Alex threw his head back and groaned.

After a few moment's pause, Alex felt his cock slide, almost imperceptibly, deeper into her mouth.

He groaned again as he could feel the extremely sensitive tip touch the back of her throat. He looked down at his lap, but could only see the top of Freya's head. Then he felt his cock start to slide into her throat and he closed his eyes again.

With a little effort and a small gulp, Freya was finally able to push Alex's cock all the way into her mouth and down her greedy throat. The sensation was indescribable for her. She could feel the soft skin of his ballsack on her chin. She marveled at the wonderful way his pubic hair brushed her nose. But most of all, she loved the feel of her mouth stuffed full of cock. Her throat bulged with the head of it. Her jaw hurt a little, but she barely even noticed that.

She held him inside her, then took a deep breath inhaling his scent through her nose. Holding it in her lungs, she gradually raised her head an inch or so. They both felt the head of his cock pull out of her throat. She pushed down again and he moaned as they both felt his head pop back into her throat.

Freya tried to push her head down even more, but there just wasn't enough room in her throat. She swallowed around his cock trying to force it further down when suddenly, his cock pulsed and he was cumming.

Cum shot into her and she gulped it down as fast as she could.

For Alex, the feeling was amazing, but for Freya, it felt absolutely transcending. It was like her entire consciousness -- her entire being -- existed for the simple act of swallowing sperm. Drinking it down. Guzzling it. Greedily filling herself up with cum. She wished it would never end.

But it did end.

Far too soon for Freya.

She could feel his cock starting to shrink slightly in her mouth. "Oh no, you don't," she thought to herself. She wasn't done with him, yet.

Not by a long shot.

But in her mind, she had already begun to dissociate her boyfriend from his cock.

Freya was not done with it, yet.

She was ready to put the second part of her plan into action. She was going to get that cock deep inside her pussy.

Alex barely had time to catch his breath when she started to enthusiastically suck his dick again. Immediately, his cock started to fill back up with blood and after a couple of minutes, she slid her lips up and off the tip of his once again fully-erect cock.

She looked up at him with smeared lipstick and smiled even though she was a little disappointed that she barely got a taste of his cum. His dick had been so far down her throat, that it just shot out of him and poured straight into her belly completely bypassing her tongue. She had hoped to savor his sperm in her mouth. To roll it around a little. To taste the salty-sweet, viscous liquid. To feel the slippery silkiness of it against the roof of her mouth.

But she figured that there would be plenty of other times for that.

Freya gave the tip of his dick a quick kiss hoping for a tiny taste of his cum, but there was none. She longingly looked at his cock for a second and then wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, gave a light squeeze, and slid her hand up its still slippery length and was rewarded with a small bead of cum. She kissed the tip again and ravenously licked it off her lips.

Standing back up, positioned between his spread legs, she hooked her thumbs under the thin strings holding her drenched panties on and slowly dragged them down the curve of her hips. This was the big unveiling.

Alex watched intently as the fabric started to roll down her pubic mound exposing the light dusting of hair across it. Right in front of his face, her pussy was coming into view. Her scent hung thickly in the air between them.

Agonizingly slowly, she pulled the strings down until, finally, her pussy was fully revealed to him.

He gasped at the sight of her. A triangle of neatly trimmed hair, a triangle even smaller than her tiny panties had been, covered the tender, pale flesh between her legs. He could clearly see the slit of her pussy and the glistening, bright pink of her inner lips, puffy and slightly parted in anticipation.

Alex wanted to touch her. He wanted to run a finger through her folds and push inside her like he did last night at the movie theater. He wanted to lick her. To taste her. But not by way of a finger. He wanted to taste directly from the fountain. He wanted to probe her depths with his mouth and with his tongue. He wanted to grab her by the waist and ram his cock deep into her, cumming so hard that she would scream in ecstasy.

But he didn't dare. His cheek still stung. She was in complete control of every aspect of this situation.

She smiled down at him and let her panties drop to the floor. She was now naked save for her bright red heels.

She slowly bent forward and pulled his pants down to his ankles and his underwear followed. Her tits hung from her just inches in front of his face. Again he had the overpowering urge to reach out, but, again, was able to restrain himself.

Barely.

She stepped from between his legs and gently pushed his knees together. Then, first lifting one leg then the other, stood astride him. Her pussy gaped open right in front of his face. He stared at her pussy lips and watched as a tiny droplet trickled down between them. He watched it hang from one of her folds, then slowly elongate downwards, leaving a thin string behind it. It hung, still attached to her for a moment, then let go landing on his inner thigh.

He reached out, careful not to touch her again, and wiped at it with his finger, then brought it to his lips and tasted her for the second time in two days. She watched him, smiled, then patted the top of his head like he was a small child that just did something good.

Freya took his finger out of his mouth and guided the tip of it to her pussy, then nudged it into her slit. He looked up at her face and she nodded. He then curled his finger up into her and slowly massaged the inner walls of her canal. Emboldened, he hooked his finger and applied a little pressure slightly pulling her towards him. She leaned her pelvis closer for a moment, then pulled back, his finger popped out of her. She took his hand and guided his finger back into his mouth.

While Alex sucked her flavor off of his finger again, she reached down with both hands and started caressing her clit. Then Alex watched, astounded, as she curled two fingers into herself and gently pulled her lips apart. She started to crouch down guiding her splayed open pussy onto the head of his dripping, erect dick. When she made contact with the engorged head of his cock, she let out a tiny, "Mmm," sound deep in her chest. The first sound she had made since slapping and scolding him almost twenty minutes ago.

Alex looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, and there was a dreamy look on her face. He looked back down at the vision of his cock pointing straight up and just barely touching her steaming cunt. He could feel the searing heat radiating off of her. Out of her.

Alex looked back up and Freya's eyes were open. Her eyes stared deeply into his. He felt like she was peering into his soul. He stared back at her with love, and not a small amount of lust. She could see both of these emotions burning in his eyes. They both knew that on the other side of this delicious moment frozen in time, they would be true lovers. They would always be each other's first time.

They continued to stare into each other's souls trying to burn this moment into their psyches. Then she blinked, took a deep breath, and they both looked down.

He watched in amazement as she lowered herself onto him, slowly impaling herself on his rigid cock. Her pussy spread and bulged as the head entered her for the first time with a faint, wet sound. It almost looked -- and felt -- like the glistening folds of her inner lips were sucking his cockhead in.

Another "Mmm" sound escaped her.

Inch after inch pushed into her. Agonizingly slow and incredibly smoothly, his cock disappeared into her cunt. They could both feel every tiny ripple and bulging vein of him sliding into her.

After an eternity, her pussy lips touched the skin at the junction of his hips and dick. They both looked at each other with wide eyes. Finally, her entire weight is on him and his entire cock was nestled deep inside her. They had both been holding their breath, and as her body slumped against his, somehow pushing him ever so slightly deeper into her molten depths, they both let out a long sigh.

It was official. They were no longer virgins.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist. This time, when he touched her without being invited, she didn't refuse him. He held her tighter and she sighed again. They stayed like this, in a warm embrace, while his cock twitched inside her for almost a full minute. Both simply enjoyed the feeling of him being inside her.

She could feel it throbbing. She marveled at how she could feel the pulse of his heartbeat in his chest pressed against hers and the pulse of his heartbeat in his dick pressed within her.

Alex felt her ragged breath on his neck and her nipples against his chest, just under the edge of his collarbone. She was almost hyperventilating with shallow breaths. He slipped a hand down and grabbed one spread ass cheek. It felt exquisite. Firm, yet soft and yielding under his fingers. He reached his other hand to the other side and gently squeezed both. She pulled him tighter with her arms and he could feel her vaginal walls pulling him tighter inside.

A moment later, she relaxed her arms and her pussy muscles and started a slow rocking motion with her hips. After almost three months of dating, he was at last inside her and she was fucking him!

They were fucking!

The rocking motion continued and Alex started to hunch his hips up. Their dual motions were awkward at first, but they soon synced up and hit upon a steady but unhurried rhythm. He could feel the flesh of her ass tighten and release as his cock slid in and out. Freya could feel his cock pushing in and out of her pussy. There was a look of pure lust on her face. He leaned forward and kissed the satin skin of her neck and whispered, "I love you Freya."

She moaned louder and grabbed both sides of his head and kissed him firmly on the lips. Where Alex had first tasted mint and lipstick, her mouth now had the strong aftertaste of cum in it. His own. He reveled in it. He sucked her mouth trying to get every last bit while they continued to fuck, gradually gaining momentum.

As Alex's cock slid in and out of Freya's freshly trimmed pussy, the shared mixture of juices created a squelching sound that mixed with their rhythmic moans. The combined sounds, almost in harmony with each other, filled the room. Every time his cock pushed in, they both let out a little moan and every time it slid out a little, they inhaled with a gasp.

After a few dozen motions, Freya paused to catch her breath. She looked at him. "Alex, this is amazing!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah," is all that he could say.

She sat up straight, her tits bounced lightly as she slowly swayed forward and backward on his lap. Her body almost serpentine in its motion.

"You're inside me," she said with wonderment in her voice.

Alex watched as her hands held each side of her lower abdomen. She slowly massaged her belly. "Your dick is in here," she said, more to herself than to Alex, at this point. Her eyes were closed as her head tilted back. Still rubbing the pale skin below her cute belly button, Alex's eyes followed her fingers as they worked their way down to her pubic hair. Her fingernails lazily drew tiny circles in her pubic hair. She slowly caressed herself, oblivious to Alex's awestruck stare.

One finger eventually arrived at her slit, widened by his invading dick. The finger pushed in and Alex watched as she began to rub her clit. In a day of firsts -- a week of many, many firsts! -- this is another new one. He'd never seen a woman masturbate her own pussy before!

Well, not in person, at least!

Her head lolled to one side as another finger joined the first. Her other hand reached up and cupped one of her tits. Her thumb and forefinger pinched and rolled the tiny, pink nipple between them. Freya was lost in her own world, but she was pulled out of it again when Alex slid his body down the chair a little pushing his dick further into her.

"Oh!" she said, feeling his cock inching its way deeper inside her and she slid her own body slightly forward. He was even deeper in her and she loved it, but she needed more of him inside.

She rolled her hips forward and arched her back and this pushed her belly down on him even more. But it still wasn't enough. She was starting to get that feeling that she had when she was blowing him last week. That insatiable need for cock. That all-encompassing lust for cock. The room began to fade from her view as a gray-red haze worked its way from her peripheral vision. She was blinded with only one focus. Stuffing cock into her!

She grabbed his shoulders to steady herself, then rolled her entire body forward simultaneously pulling her legs up. With her knees in his armpits and her tits pressed against his face, she started uncontrollably thrusting her hips in wild abandon.

Alex frantically grabbed her by the waist to steady himself as well as to steady her. He was in her as deeply as possible and it felt amazing. She was pumping her legs in the air beside him and practically pistoning up and down on his cock. He knew that even though she had just sucked him off a short time ago, there was no way that he could last much longer.

She started to rock back and forth and he helped by pushing and pulling her waist.

With a loud grunt, he exploded inside her. Pouring another load of cum into her heaving body.

Freya felt his cock thrumming her insides. She could feel his cum shooting into her and it was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She bellowed out a passionate scream as she came with him. She straightened her legs out behind him and started to lean back. As she did that, Alex lost his grip on her sweaty waist. In a moment of clarity, he realized that in the throes of ecstasy, she was going to fall backwards. Panicked, he grabbed her two pigtails.

As she leaned back, completely out of control, she felt Alex grab at her hair. Her back arched further and this caused her pigtails to pull. And pull hard. Not the "rough, but not too rough" thing he sometimes did that she loved so much. This was rough.

Too rough.

It hurt her, but also felt so good to her. Pulling her hair, Alex almost seemed to be pulling himself into her even further. This was the last straw and she screamed again as a second, even more powerful, orgasm overtook her.

Through the clouds that had enveloped her and over her own screams, she heard Alex grunting and felt his cock still pulsing deep in her belly. It was like her insides were being churned and spun around by his dick. Like it was some magical wand capable of swirling her innermost organs into a froth and filling her with an internal warmth she had never imagined was possible before. She had been in love with Alex since the first time they had met. And now, she was in love with his cock, too.

Desperately hanging onto Freya by her braids while her body writhed on his lap impaled on his manhood, Alex could feel her pussy walls constricting around him. She was throbbing and convulsing, riding his rigid cock. He felt her insides clench him, milking out every last drop of his cum.

He thought he would never stop pouring cum into her.

As wet as Freya's cunt was, when she came that second time, juices practically poured out of her drenching Alex's thick pubic hair and running down his balls, coating them with a mixture of their fluids. He could see her stomach contract as another shudder ran through her body and even more juice flowed out of her. She held that clenched position for a few long moments while Alex's cock pulsed weakly inside her one more time, causing her to shudder again.

Her pigtails still clenched in his sweaty hands, her pussy loosening its hold on his cock, he gently pulled her upright. She put her feet back on the floor, smiled at him and collapsed into his arms.

They sat there unmoving. Unspeaking. Just basking in the feel of his cock still wedged inside her.

She was almost dozing off, when he whispered in her ear, "That was amazing, Frey."

"Um-hum," she mumbled.

He stroked her damp back and kissed the top of her head. The sex was incredible, but the best part about it, for Alex, was that they had shared it together. They both began the day as virgins but had ended it as lovers. "Together, hand in hand," he thought, cradling Freya on his lap. "Or more literally, cock in cunt." He chuckled lightly and Freya stirred. The shift of her body, combined with his deflating cock, caused it to finally pop out of her with a sticky slurp.

She frowned in her near-sleeping state.

Holding her, he was amazed at how fragile she now seemed. Mere minutes ago, Freya was a sex-crazed powerhouse of a woman, fully in charge and larger than life. Now, she seemed so small. His eyes scanned her delicate shoulders and her slim neck. Her willowy arms, one still draped around him. Her hips, so rounded and full moments ago, now somehow seemed smaller. He barely felt her weight on his lap.

Alex was able to push his sneakers off and free his feet from the pants wrapped around his ankles. He carefully stood up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "Ohh...," is all she could say. She patted the bed beside her and he lay down next to her. More awake, now, she reached between them and almost timidly touched his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it as he exhaled and closed his eyes.

She very slowly pumped him twice, then, with his eyes still closed, felt her shift in the bed. Freya started licking him. He looked down and she told him, "Well, we have to clean you up, right?"