Freya Loves Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't argue. Freya tenderly licked and gently sucked every inch of his cock and balls, even licking juices out of his pubic hair. Between coming twice already that evening and the almost sedate way that she was playing with him, he got slightly erect, but never back to full-mast.

Freya was a little disappointed, again, and started to bob her head up and down on his slightly floppy dick. The cock-hungry feeling was just starting to simmer way down inside her. The need that had already overpowered her three times in the past week. That emotion. That passion. That need. It was still distant, but was beginning to grow in her belly.

He rolled slightly and his dick pulled out of her mouth. She quickly grabbed it again, but he stopped her.

"Uh-uh. We should stop. I don't want to, but we really should get dressed. Your parents are going to be home at some point."

"Party pooper," she pouted but let go of his dick and sat up in the bed. "Always the boring voice of reason."

"You know...," Alex started. "We could get our own place...? Then we could do whatever we wanted to whenever we wanted to."

"Right," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Let's get married, buy a house with a white picket fence, have two-point-three kids, and live happily ever after." She looked at him. "Come on! We're still teenagers."

"I'm twenty!" he defiantly retorted.

"Yeah," she said, dismissively waving her hand, then added, "I'll tell you what. If you keep satisfying me like you did tonight, I guarantee that I will say 'yes' if and when you propose."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise," he told her.

"Okay. Get dressed. Sorry about your shirt. I'll find the buttons and sew them back on." She got up and stood next to the bed, looking down at him, still lying there.

He gazed up at her naked body and his cock twitched. She noticed. "Hey, big guy," she gave his dick a playful swat, then looked back at Alex, "You're the one that said we needed to get dressed."

"I'll grab that shirt I 'borrowed' from you," she said as she turned away from him. "But I want it back!" she said over her shoulder.

At some point in their lovemaking, her shoes had fallen off and he now watched her, for the first time completely naked, pad towards the bathroom. His cock twitched again as his eyes followed the sway of her ass. He wanted to be back inside her, so badly that he almost jumped up and ran to her, but they really did need to wrap things up.

Sometimes, it was a burden being the voice of reason, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. He was madly in love with her and didn't want to screw things up for either of them.

Almost as if she knew what he was thinking, she said, "I love you, Alex Prossa," and smiled back at him. "Now, I'm going to wash up real quick, then let's see what you brought over for dinner. I'm starved!" And she closed the bathroom door.