Freya Loves Cock

Story Info
Freya and Alex enjoy their first time fucking.
7.8k words
4.66
14.2k
10

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Freya rolled over onto her back in bed, still asleep. Her wet and "pruney" thumb fell out of her mouth. Completely unknown to her, Freya had been sucking her thumb in her sleep for the last week. It was a habit that she had stopped when she was three, almost seventeen years ago, but had recently started up again after sucking the dick of her boyfriend, Alex, for the first time last Friday.

Freya woke, twenty minutes later, from a dream that she would not remember. She languorously stretched her arms, yawned, and rubbed her eyes.

In her dream, she was fervently sucking a cock. And it wasn't Alex's. It wasn't anyone's. Just a dick in her mouth. Filling it. Stuffed halfway down her throat. Then another invaded her pussy. In her sleep, she spread her legs and gently bucked her hips. As oftentimes happens in a dream, this seemed to go on for hours. She was floating in the soft nothingness of fantasy being pussy fucked and face fucked by two huge cocks. What seemed like so long in her dream, was just a matter of minutes in real life.

She could feel the pressure building in both of the cocks that were stuffed in her and she knew what was about to happen. Within seconds, both cocks came inside of her filling her belly from both ends. In her dream she screamed in ecstasy, but in her bed, a bare squeak was all that escaped her mouth.

All of this was forgotten as she woke. Lying in bed, she stared at the ceiling thinking about last night at the movies. Alex had fingered her to two sensational orgasms, and they were wonderful. They really were. But then things had turned.

She could recall how she almost fell into a blind rage to get at Alex's cock. She vaguely remembered frantically pawing at the zipper of his pants. He had stopped her and she had been furious. She wasn't now, of course, but at the time, she had been infuriated by his denial of what she wanted.

Of what she needed.

The previous night, Freya had hoped that she would feel differently in the morning, and indeed she did, but maybe not differently enough. Her anger at her boyfriend's denial was in the past, almost too easy to downplay in the morning light, but she still craved his dick. She still wanted it. Needed it. It was an emptiness inside her. An incessant gnawing in her gut.

She chalked it up to her young-adult hormones being kicked into overdrive by finally becoming fully sexually active, but buried deep down, there was a part of her that worried it could be more.

She laid there staring at the ceiling, one hand unconsciously stroking the soft hair above her vagina, and started to plan her day -- or really her evening. Her parents had a dinner party that they were going to and they usually stayed late, and on top of that, it was an hour and a half drive, so Freya had the entire evening to just Alex and herself.

After a couple of months of dating, kissing, and fooling around, and the recent blowjob she had given him and the fingering he had given her, she knew that finally getting Alex's dick in her pussy wouldn't be much of an issue -- heck, she had been trying to keep it out for practically the entire time they had been dating! But Alex, always the perfect gentleman, has never pushed her too hard.

Now, she thought herself a fool. Now, she knew how amazing a dick inside her -- her mouth, at least -- felt. And tonight, she would find out how amazing a dick inside her pussy would feel.

Freya knew that getting his dick in her would be easy. She wanted it in her, but on her own terms. She had been dreaming about the first time for years and now that it was going to happen, she wanted it done right. And after last night's crazed delirium, she did not want to leave anything to chance. Alex had been so right. Their first time should be something very special. So, like everything else she did, she started to plan.

After breakfast, she called one of her best friends, Cyn. Cyn would help Freya formulate a plan.

Even though Cyn had recently "come out" when Katie had finally professed her love for her, Cyn still seemed to know an awful lot about guys. She certainly had some great ideas last week with the "blowjob plan." The "licking the sausage" thing at dinner, for one! And, of course, Cyn's suggestion to "go to an older, boring movie that no one ever goes to and sit on Alex's lap with no panties on to get fingered" was pure genius.

"Hey, I need another plan for tonight," Freya said over the phone.

"Oh!" Cyn exclaimed excitedly. "What's on the menu this evening?"

"Can I come over?"

"Of course," Cyn replied. "But bring snacks! I'm starved."

Cyn always seemed to be either eating or thinking about eating or talking about eating or had just finished eating. She was bigger than both Freya and Katie, but not what one would call fat. Maybe a little chubby. The way that she was constantly grazing, Freya always thought that she should be gigantic. Well, her tits were pretty gigantic and her ass wasn't exactly petite, but she had a defined waist, so she was still "shapely." What she liked to call "an hourglass figure."

"I'll bring snacks," Freya agreed. "Anything in particular?"

"Surprise me. You know what I like."

A couple of hours later, the two girls were sitting at Cyn's kitchen table with a bag of Oreo cookies between them.

Freya briefly brought Cyn up-to-date.

She looked at Freya and nodded. "Okay. My number one word of advice is: shave."

"Well, duh! I'm also going to shower and put on makeup," She scowled at Cyn.

"No, dummy! Shave your snatch," Cyn said.

Stunned, Freya stared at her friend. "Shave?" And then she added, "Everything?"

"Everything. Bald. Every last pube." Cyn popped an entire Oreo into her mouth. With her mouth full of crunched up cookie, she continued, "And make sure you get underneath. You'll need a mirror."

"Oh, no! I can't shave my vagina!"

"Snatch," Cyn corrected her.

Freya stared at her friend.

Cyn rolled her eyes. "Trust me. Guys like it. He'll love it."

"No. No. That's too weird."

"Well, at least trim it," Cyn conceded.

They continued chatting and planning for a little while, then Freya told her friend that she needed to get going. She needed to pick up a few things, and then start getting ready for her big night.

At the door, Cyn told her, "If you need anything, just holler," as Freya walked down the stairs. "And thanks for the snacks!"

Back home, her parents were getting ready to go out. Freya went into her private bathroom, a perk of being an only child and a father that was a little skittish about his young daughter that had blossomed into a young woman. She had bought a couple of shaving items and accessories that she had spread out on the counter. She quickly undressed and looked at the items. "Well, let's give this a try," she thought to herself.

It was definitely kind of weird trying to trim things peering into a small hand mirror, and Freya was sure that she looked ridiculous all hunched over with one leg up on the toilet seat trying to see every inch between her legs, but for her first time trimming down there, she thought that she did a pretty decent job.

Looking in her full-length mirror, it didn't look bad at all. And she had to admit that running her fingers over the shortened patch of light red hair did feel amazing. It tickled her fingers, but it also tickled the sensitive skin just above her pussy.

As her finger tips lingered at the uppermost edge of her slowly moistening pussy, she wondered what it would feel like to be fully shaved as Cyn had suggested. But she wasn't quite ready to go that far, yet. That would have to wait for another day.

After her parents had left that evening, Alex showed up with a bag of takeout. "Wow!" he said, taking one look at Freya. Then, hoping that they were going to fool around a little, asked her, "I thought we were staying in?"

"Don't give me that sad puppy look. We are staying in. I just felt like dressing up a little for you. I hope it's okay." Freya did a slow twirl in front of him.

Her long, reddish hair was done up in loose pigtails that fell just past her shoulders and they laid lightly on the front of her white shirt. The sleeveless button-down shirt tied just above her belly button and showed plenty of braless cleavage. And judging from Alex's eyes popping out of his head, she knew that he could see her hardened nipples lightly brushing the fabric. The slightly coarse material had been rubbing her nipples ever since she had put it on and it was driving her crazy.

In fact, she couldn't wait to get out of it!

Freya had chosen a skirt that somehow both flowed gently around her hips and clung tightly to her ass. The girls had always jokingly called it "Freya's Magical Skirt" because it fit her like no other piece of clothing had ever fit any of the three girls. Underneath her skirt, she wore a tiny pair of bikini panties that almost perfectly matched her hair. While Freya's hair was a dark reddish-brownish auburn color, her body hair was much lighter with more blonde tones in it. These panties had been chosen, not only for their very sexy fit, but for how Freya felt the color perfectly accented the prize she had for Alex within.

She had considered wearing no panties again, today, but part of her plan actually involved panties, so...

Alex's gaze lingered on her ass as she turned, then continued down her long, shapely legs, toned to perfection from years of gymnastics training. Oh, how he longed to have those legs wrapped around his waist. Wrapped around his neck. Wrapped around anything.

She finished her lazy pirouette and looked at him still staring down her legs. "And I just picked up these cute heels and wanted to wear them," she told him.

"They are cute," he agreed, but as polite as he was, they both knew that he didn't care about her shoes at all.

Freya had put on a little more makeup than usual, but clearly Alex hadn't noticed that. And that was fine with her. She didn't want to arouse any suspicion in him. She thought the heels were going to be too much, but everything seems to be going to plan. She studied his face and decided that he still thought they were just having takeout and watching TV and that she just felt like dressing up a little.

"You look amazing," Alex practically drooled. He stepped forward and reached for her, but she coyly smiled and stepped back.

Pointing to the takeout bag, she asked him, "Are you hungry or can you wait?"

Completely forgotten in his hand, Alex looked down at the paper bag. "Uh, I can wait. It's still early."

She took the food and walked into the kitchen. Alex followed her, his eyes glued to the tight wiggle of her ass and the flutter of her skirt around her thighs. She put the bag into the refrigerator and turned to face him. As she did, her skirt lightly flared around her and her breasts swayed ever so gently under her shirt.

Alex was just staring at her with glassy eyes. She'd seen this look before and was very happy to be seeing it now. All according to plan.

Pretending not to notice his blatant ogling, she took his hand. "Come on upstairs. I want to show you something." He barely heard her.

As they climbed the stairs, her ass was directly at eye level and Alex almost stumbled halfway up. Freya laughed to herself, but otherwise ignored him. She was deeply focused on alternatingly making sure her hips and ass rotated perfectly as she ascended the stairs, and not stumbling herself in her new heels. They both made it to the top and she led him into her bedroom.

She let go of his hand and he just stood there, his eyes wide and unblinking. He had been in her bedroom before, of course, but not since the blowjob and the fingering. He dimly wondered why there was a chair randomly placed in the middle of the room, but in his daze he really couldn't think of anything other than Freya and how sexy she was. He heard the door close behind him, then the soft click of the lock, but neither of these things registered, either.

What did shake him out of his fog was when he felt Freya place one of her hands on his waist and another on his shoulder. He felt her body against his back. Her tits delicately pressed into him and he felt her stiff nipples drag up his back as she stretched to whisper in his ear, "Are you ready for some fun?"

The hand on his waist reached forward and gave his stiff cock a gentle squeeze through the front of his pants. Her lips barely brushed his earlobe before they alighted on his neck. Alex could feel her warm breath against his skin and he shuddered and broke out in goosebumps. She gave his neck a tiny kiss, then turned him around to face her.

In her high heels, she was almost at his height. They stood facing each other. Noses just barely touching. Alex could see a look in Freya's eyes. The same look that she had last week, right before she jumped on him, ripped his cock out of his pants, and gave him the first blowjob of his life. The hard points of her nipples rubbed against his own erect nipples. They both felt his straining cock push against her steaming crotch as they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed deeply. Their lips pressed together and their tongues entwined.

After a few moments, he reached a hand down and cupped one of her perfect ass cheeks. Freya immediately pushed him away and said, "Uh-uh. No touching."

Mildly confused, he took a step back and she took a step towards him. Not knowing what to do, he took another step back and his calf bumped the chair that had been in the middle of the room. Freya took one more step towards him and placed a hand on his chest. She stared into his eyes, smiled, and gently pushed him backwards. Startled, Alex fell back into the chair.

Stunned, he looked up at her. She smiled and seemed to simply float back a few steps, never taking her eyes off of his. She twirled one of her pigtail braids around a finger and brought her other hand up to her lips, lightly biting a finger in the corner of her mouth.

Alex still sat there, stunned.

Freya trailed her finger from her mouth, down her chin, slowly down her neck, and between her tits. The other hand joined it and she started to unbutton her blouse. It was short and there were only three buttons before the bottom tied high up on her waist just below the swell of her breasts, but she unbuttoned each one slow enough and fiddled with each one long enough that it took almost a full minute.

At that point, she smiled and broke eye contact with Alex. She looked down at her almost exposed tits. The fabric barely covered her nipples. Just the very edge of one of her dark pink areolas peeked out. Her fingers untied the bottom of the blouse and she let it fall open exposing her firm tits. At barely nineteen, her breasts were still full and round, standing almost proudly on her chest. She inhaled deeply causing them to push outwards and slightly apart.

She looked up from herself and looked at Alex. He was simply transfixed by her tits. She could see the outline of his erection and noticed a small spot darkening on the front of his pants from his precum.

"Soon," she thought, "That will be mine."

Freya daintily grasped the two sides of her shirt and shrugged it off of her shoulders, causing her round tits to jiggle slightly. The shirt fell to the floor. She tilted and lowered her head a little and looked at Alex through low lidded eyes. Slowly turning away from him, she hooked a thumb in one side of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. Alex watched intently as one side of the waistband started to ride down her hip and began to slip over the curvature of one ass cheek. He could see the beginning of the cleft of her smooth, alabaster ass. She had a tiny dimple just at the top of each cheek. With her skirt riding halfway down one side, she started to pull the other side down.

She was facing away from him, her legs firmly together causing her hips to flare outwards even more. Her upper body twisted slightly so that she could look at him over her shoulder. As the second side of her skirt reached just below the smooth swell of her ass, she paused while Alex held his breath.

After a moment, she started to slide her skirt down her legs with both hands. By the time she reached her ankles, her ass was pushed towards Alex and slightly spread apart. The back of her tiny panties barely covered the crack of her ass. He looked at the small damp spot of fabric covering her pussy and his heart raced.

She let go of the skirt, stood up, and daintily stepped out of the soft material puddled around her feet. She deftly pushed the small pile of clothes to the side with one foot and turned around to face Alex, again.

Standing there in her bright red leather, high heels with only a small triangle of cloth covering her sex, she put both hands on her hips and looked down at Alex sitting in the chair dumbfounded. She pursed her crimson lips -- her lipstick, like the shoes, was a new purchase made just for this evening -- and her eyes twinkled.

Alex stared at her trying to take it all in.

Here she was, standing before him in very sexy high heels, long legs, a tiny patch of pink material clinging to her cunt lips, with both hands on her rounded hips posed like some sort of superhero. Her waist curved in from her hips, then broadened slightly where her achingly perfect tits hung. Alex's erection throbbed painfully as he looked at her.

Tearing his eyes from her tits, he followed the sweet slope of her neck to her beautiful face and finally Alex was looking into her eyes.

Freya winked.

She walked towards him, rotating her hips expertly with each step. A mere few weeks ago, she didn't even know that she could walk this way, swinging her hips from side to side, but with Cyn's coaching, she had been practicing. Noticing how Alex had stared at her hips before last weekend's cock sucking, she had doubled her efforts and really perfected her hip sway for tonight.

Just walking the few steps towards Alex, had him entirely under her spell again. Her hips swung back and forth like a hypnotist's pocket watch forcing him deeper and deeper into a trance. To Alex, everything had that odd slowed down feeling of a dream. He felt flush. His ears had a low hum in them that rose and fell in time with his rapid heartbeat. The air felt liquid as he tried to breathe.

Freya's wet panties were now right in front of him. He stared at the tiny triangle and his heartbeat raced even more. He could smell her. He had no idea what to do, but couldn't have moved even if he had wanted to.

She stood above him, hands still on her hips, and looked down, past her tits and nipples, at him. He stared up at her as she pushed his knees apart with one of hers.

She straddled one leg and delicately sat on him near his bent knee, careful to avoid his raging hard-on. Freya had plans for that cock, but not yet. As she leaned her body towards him, her flat stomach curved elegantly and her panty-clad pussy pressed further onto his leg. She reached towards him and in one swift movement, pulled his shirt open sending buttons shooting in all directions. Alex scarcely noticed.

Freya placed a hand tenderly on each side of his face and kissed him ever so lightly on his lips. He could taste a faint, sweet mint and just a hint of waxy lipstick. It was the second best thing he had ever tasted. The pussy juice on her tongue from the night in the empty movie theater being the first best, of course! But other than noticing the taste of her lips, he barely reacts.

Her fingers crept down his neck and across his chest. She traced tiny circles around his nipples with her fingernails, then with a little smirk, gave one of them a quick pinch. Her hands traveled to his waist and she held him for a moment. Leaning in, she kissed the side of his neck, then lightly licked his sensitive skin with the barest tip of her tongue.