Freya The Sex Addict

Story Info
Is a foursome REALLY the cure for sex addiction?
8k words
4.83
3.5k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the fourth story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

Cyn and Katie were awoken by someone pounding on their door. Being an interior door to the two-family house they co-owned, it was either Freya or Alex. And if it was anyone else, then it was some kind of major emergency. So, neither girl bothered putting anything on over what they slept in, and just ran for the door.

They opened it and Freya burst in. She was pale. Her eyes were red from crying and there were dark circles under them.

"Alex just left for work and I need to talk to you guys." Freya practically fell into Cyn's arms and burst into a fresh round of sobbing. "Marrying Alex was a huge mistake!" She buried her face into Cyn's bosom, her entire body hitched uncontrollably. Cyn and Katie just looked at each other over Freya's bowed head.

Cyn held her and Katie tenderly rubbed her back while Freya sobbed and moaned miserably into Cyn's nightshirt. Freya could feel Cyn's soft breasts pressed against her face. She thought she felt one of her nipples through the threadbare material. Even through her crying, something was stirring within her. Freya felt a tingle in her belly and pushed Cyn away in self-disgust.

She staggered to the kitchen and collapsed into a chair, covering her face with her hands. Katie put an arm around her and Freya violently pushed her away.

"Stay away from me!" she yelled. "I'm a monster!"

Completely at a loss as to what to do to help their friend, Cyn and Katie just stood there in their nightshirts and waited for Freya to run out of tears. Eventually she did. And even then, it was a long time before she was able to look up at her two best friends.

"I love Alex so much, but I'm just going to hurt him." The tone of her voice was that of pure heartbreak.

Cyn took a step towards Freya, but Katie gave her a look that told her that Katie was going to take the lead on this. Katie pulled a chair towards Freya and sat down while Cyn stayed where she was standing.

"What do you mean, honey?"

Freya looked at Katie with her face scrunched up and miserable. She looked up at Cyn, then back to Katie. "I'm going to hurt Alex. I don't want to, but I know that I'm going to cheat on him." She wanted to cry, but there were just no more tears left.

"Why do you think you're going to cheat on Alex, Frey?" Katie asked.

"All I can think about is sex. And sometimes when Alex and I are..." Freya stopped and just stared at the floor between her feet.

"Um-hmm?" Katie prompted.

"I'm not even thinking about being with him anymore. I just... I black out or something and the next thing I know, we're done and I can't even remember what happened." Freya covered her face again. "Everything is just spinning out of control."

Cyn stepped forward and placed a hand on Freya's shoulder. Freya said nothing, but Katie could see her demeanor change instantly. Cynthia had always been the de facto mother and protector of the other two and just having her near would make either girl feel safer. Katie also said nothing, but took one of Freya's hands and held it in her own.

Eventually, Freya continued. "I don't think that Alex will always be enough. I love him with all my heart, but sometimes there's something in me that wants more. That needs more. Sexually."

Cyn and Katie stayed where they were, just being there for their friend.

"Last week..." Freya started, then paused. She looked back down at the floor. "Last week, Alex had an emergency at the hardware store and stayed late. He didn't get home until after midnight." Freya looked up at Katie. "He was gone for over sixteen hours." She looked at Cyn and then back at the floor. She took a deep breath. "I masturbated so much that I was sore for three days."

The kitchen was silent.

Then Cyn burst into laughter. "Oh, fuck, Freya! You gotta use some lube sometimes!"

Initially appalled at Cynthia's outburst, Katie looked worriedly at Freya, but when she saw her friend smile and then start to quietly laugh, she relaxed. Katie looked at her girlfriend and gave her a smile that said, 'you're usually a big, brutish, disgusting pig, but sometimes you know exactly what to say and do.' That's what her smile said. But the look in Katie's eyes, as always, said, 'I love you, Cynthia.' Then her attention went back to Freya.

"I'll make coffee." Katie got up and started grinding the beans.

Cyn asked if Rio needed to go out. "No," Freya replied. "Alex took him out less than an hour ago."

"You know what?" Cyn said. "I'll go down and get him. I have a feeling that we're all going to be up here for a while."

When Cyn came back upstairs with the small dog and his leash, Katie and Freya were sitting at the table sipping coffee.

"So, what did I miss?" Cyn asked.

"Not much," Katie told her.

Cyn sat down where Katie had already placed a cup of coffee for her. "Well, besides mauling your kittie, what's been going on, Freya?"

Freya gave a deep sigh. "Lately, it's like sex between us has become less about love and more... I don't know." She lifted the mug to her lips but then put it back down. "Angry?" She shook her head slightly. "No. The sex is great... Alex is always so tender and loving. I guess I'm angry. And scared."

She took a sip of coffee and continued. "It's like I want sex more and more."

"Who doesn't?" Cyn commented and smiled. Neither Katie nor Freya smiled with her.

"But it's like once we start... I can't stop. And it's never enough." A tear ran down her cheek and she took a tissue from the box that Katie had placed on the table. As she wiped her eyes, she told the girls, "I feel like it's out of my control. I don't understand what's happening to me."

Katie took her free hand, but said nothing.

Cyn put her coffee cup down and pointed at Freya. "It sounds like you're a sex addict."

The two other girls looked at her.

"Yup," she told them. "If you feel like it's out of control... That's an addict."

Freya blinked at Cyn and Cyn nodded.

"You think I'm addicted to sex?" Freya asked.

"Um-hmm," Cyn answered. "You want to have sex constantly, you're masturbating in secret, you need to do it more and more, things are out of control, you can't stop... That's an addiction." Cyn's face clouded. She added, "I should know."

Both Freya and Katie knew about her dad.

Freya took a deep breath. "So, what do I do?"

Cyn shrugged. "Go to an AA meeting and every time someone says the word 'alcohol,' swap it out for the word 'sex' in your head?"

"Not everything's a joke, Cynthia!" Katie said, then suggested, "Maybe find a therapist?"

The three friends sat in silence for a few minutes, then Freya spoke up. "Do you guys ever have weird sex dreams...? Or weird... Thoughts?"

"Having sex with Katie can get pretty weird all on its own," Cyn said.

"Cynthia dreams about having sex with a guy," Katie cheerily chirped, then smiled broadly at her girlfriend.

Cynthia scowled and punched her arm. "No, I don't."

Rubbing her arm, Katie loudly whispered to Freya, "Yes, she does."

Freya looked at Cyn and thought of all the times that she had wondered about her friend. The dreams that she had had. Just an hour ago, she had been getting turned on by Cyn's huge tits! While sobbing about her sex obsession!

"I'm not a lesbian, but I've had dreams about being with a girl," Freya told them, leaving out, of course, the fact that these dreams involve both Cyn and Katie. "But dreams are just dreams," she scoffed. "They don't mean anything, really."

"Everyone dreams about random stuff like that. It's no big deal," Cyn agreed. "As much as Alex is so infatuated with you, Frey, I'll bet he has dreams about other women."

Freya blushed and looked down at her empty cup.

"He has?" Cyn exclaimed. "Did he tell you about them?"

Freya looked back up. "No. He's never said anything about his dreams." She paused. "But I know that he has."

"Oh. Guys always wake up with boners," Cyn told her. "It doesn't mean anything."

"No. He sometimes talks in his sleep."

Both girls stared at Freya.

"What does he say?" Cyn asked, very interested.

"Cynthia!" Katie cried out. "That's none of our business."

Cyn ignored her. "Do you know who he's dreaming about?"

Freya turned scarlet.

"Who?" Cyn continued. "Is it anyone we know?"

When Freya didn't answer, Cyn knew the answer was yes.

She leaned halfway across the table and in a low, measured voice asked, "Freya, is it one of us?"

Again, no answer, so Cyn sat back astonished. Wide-eyed, she looked at Katie who was equally astonished.

"Which one of us?" Cyn finally asked.

Katie slapped her forearm. "Leave Freya alone." Then to Freya, she said, "Don't answer that. It doesn't matter."

Freya looked at her best friend. The woman that she had grown up with. The person who knew her better than even her own husband did -- probably better than Cyn did. She looked at Katie and cried. Cyn's head slowly turned to look at Katie. Katie sat there stunned for a moment, then tears started rolling down her cheeks, also.

Cyn didn't know what to say or do, so she just refilled everyone's coffee and let them cry.

Eventually, they both settled down to just the occasional sniffle.

"So, how do we help you, Freya?" Cyn began.

"I don't know."

"Well, you should really get help somewhere."

Freya hung her head. "I know."

"I mean, you can't just play with yourself all day."

"No. That makes it worse." Freya sighed. "By myself, I just feel so lonely... Empty... It has to be with someone." Her haunted eyes looked up across the table. "But what happens if Alex just isn't enough?"

"Easy," Cyn said. "Just come up here and Katie will take care of you."

Katie, utterly shocked, whipped her head around to look at Cyn. "What?"

"You have such a crush on Freya!"

"No, I don't."

"You're always going on and on about how pretty Freya is, how beautiful her hair is, how perfect she is, blah, blah, blah." Cynthia put a hand on Katie's shoulder, but she shrugged it off. "But it's fine, Katie-bear."

"You're insane! And don't call me that. I'm angry with you."

Cynthia threw an arm around Katie and told her, "But you still love me."

Pressed into the side of her tit, Katie said, "I'm starting to question just how much I do."

Freya giggled and it warmed both Katie's and Cynthia's hearts.

Cyn continued. "And Alex doesn't even have to know."

"Oh, no!" Katie said, squirming out of Cynthia's tight hold. "Freya wouldn't do anything behind his back."

"What if she didn't have to?" Cyn asked. "I mean, if Alex likes Katie, and Freya needs... More sex... Tell me what guy wouldn't be into that!"

Both Freya and Katie looked at Cyn like she was insane.

"And what's the harm?" Cyn added.

Katie wound up and really punched Cynthia hard in the arm. "The harm is that I'm not interested and our best friend is married!"

"And our best friend is in trouble and needs our help, Katie."

Unblinking, Katie and Cynthia stared at each other.

And then Katie blinked. She took a deep breath and turned away from both of the other girls.

"I'm going to get dressed and take Rio out for a walk." Katie stood up. "You do whatever you want."

"Katie --" Cynthia started.

"Do whatever you want!" Katie left to get dressed, then came back into the kitchen, picked up the small dog, grabbed the leash that hung on the doorknob, and left without saying another word.

Cynthia looked at Freya as the door slammed closed. "She'll be fine."

"I'm so sorry that I caused all of this," Freya said.

"She's fine. I'll make it up to her later."

"What a mess I've created... For everyone."

"Katie and I want to help you," Cyn moved into the chair that Katie had been sitting in and held Freya's hands. "What can we do?"

"I don't know."

"Neither do I," Cyn frowned. "Except... I know it sounds weird -- like the setup for a terrible sitcom episode or something -- but is there any way that we can actually help you with... The sex thing?" She paused for a second, but then quickly continued. "Remember those girls we met at the beach? With all the tattoos and piercings?"

"Sure. Valentina." Freya thought of how Alex's cock had jerked at the mere mention of her.

"And you know they invited us to join them in their group sex thing?"

"Oh, I don't even know them," Freya protested. Group sex with strangers? No."

"No. Not with them," Cyn stated.

Freya looked at her.

Cyn nodded. "I'm pretty sure that Katie wanted us to call them."

Aghast, Freya asked, "Katie wants to be in an orgy?"

Cynthia gave Freya a sly grin. "No... She doesn't want to be in an orgy..." She paused for effect. And it had a massive effect. Freya practically lifted out of her chair leaning towards Cynthia.

"I think Katie wants to watch me have sex with other people."

Freya's mouth went slack and she fell back into the chair. "No!"

"Yes!"

"Sweet little Katie?"

"Yup!"

"How do you know?"

"I can tell." Cynthia nodded. "I'm pretty sure."

Freya shook her head. "No. Not Katie."

"I've known her for almost twenty years."

"No."

"I knew that she was a lesbian LONG before you did!"

"Uh-uh. No way."

"I know Katie and I know this. I'm pretty much absolutely positive."

Freya said nothing.

"Let's wait until Katie comes back and I'll ask her." Cynthia folded her arms across her massive chest and leaned back in her chair.

With nothing else to say, Freya also waited. After a few minutes, they heard the downstairs door open, then the combination of footsteps and pawsteps ascending the stairs. The door opened and before Katie could even step inside, Cynthia stood up.

"Katie, do you want to watch me have sex with other people?"

Standing in the doorway trying to think of a response, Katie's heart dropped when she felt her face begin to warm, betraying one of her deepest secrets.

With an arm outstretched towards Katie, her palm up, Cyn looked at Freya. "I was right." She then quickly strode across the room and engulfed the still silent Katie in one of her patented bear hugs while Rio barked at their ankles.

"Katie-bear," Cyn told her, "I think we may have found a way to make your dreams come true."

The three girls sat at the kitchen table looking at each other.

"Alright. Just to be clear, I never said that I would be into any kind of a group sex thing," Freya stated.

Cyn looked straight into her eyes. "You never said that you wouldn't be into it."

"And I never said I wanted to watch you have sex with other people, Cynthia!" Katie piped up.

Cynthia looked into Katie's eyes and sarcastically told her, "and I never said that I wanted to have sex with a man." Katie bit her lip and looked down at the tabletop.

The girls sat there in silence.

"Nobody's going to say anything?" Cyn asked.

No one spoke up.

"Okay. You know what?" Cyn slapped her hands on the table and abruptly stood up, suddenly angry. "Let's just cut the shit."

Freya and Katie looked up at her.

"Fine. I want to know what it's like to have a dick in me. A real man's dick inside me." She looked at Katie. "I love you more than you'll ever know and I could never even imagine leaving you. I want to be a fat, old lady with tits down to my knees and you my scrawny, arthritic girlfriend and we're sitting in rocking chairs side-by-side looking back at our long life together. I love you. But I still wonder what a man inside me would feel like. I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

"I knew it," Katie said, with a small smile and a sliver of pride.

"Of course you knew it. You're my girlfriend -- No! Screw that! You're my best friend. We've all been best friends our entire lives. Why are we now suddenly so cagey with each other?" She glared at the two girls. "Well, fuck it! If you hate me afterwards, then so be it. But I've given you way worse things to hate me for over the last two decades and we're still best friends."

Katie opened her mouth. "Cynthia --"

"No. Shut up and listen to me. Both of you."

Katie's mouth snapped shut.

"We're all perverts in our own way. But we all love each other. I want a man to fuck me. Katie wants to watch a man fuck me. Freya..." She faltered. "Dear Freya, here, is a sex addict and wants... Who the hell knows! A dick in her twat while jacking off two other guys and a woman sitting on her face? Who knows?" Cyn smiled at Freya and even through her anger, both Freya and Katie saw the love and the glint of humor that both always seemed to be dancing in her eyes.

Cyn's smile widened. "Now I have that image in my head." She shook her head slowly. "Freya, you sick fuck."

A short bark of laughter erupted from Freya and tears started to spill out of her eyes. But she was smiling back at Cyn. She jerked a thumb towards Katie and said, "Yeah? I'm a sicko? Your girlfriend wants a front row seat to watch some guy plow you!"

"I do not!" Katie practically yelled at Freya, then added, "I want to watch a woman lick your vagina."

Cyn almost doubled over with laughter. "Oh, shit! 'Lick your vagina?' Is that the best you can come up with?"

"Well, it turns out that you're both disgusting pigs." She sat down heavily. "Welcome to the club."

The last of the chuckles and giggles dissipated and the girls looked at each other.

"So, what do we do?" Cyn asked them both as well as herself.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

"Katie. Honey. After my little tirade, you still don't know what's happening here?" Cyn looked at both girls. "Me, Freya, and Alex are going to have sex while you watch and take notes. Or finger yourself. Or whatever you wanna do."

She looked at Freya. "Right?"

"I... I don't know..." Freya stammered.

"Then what exactly are you going to do, Freya? Seriously? Stay miserable for years until that one day that you finally screw around with someone and break poor Alex's heart? Is that the plan?" Cyn's eyes pierced into Freya's. "You know what? That's a terrible fuckin' plan."

Cyn waited a minute, then repeated her question. "So, what do we do, ladies?"

The only sound in the kitchen was the soft sound of Rio sniffing under a cabinet.

"Okay," Cyn began. "We tell Alex what's going on, get him on board -- that shouldn't be a problem! We need to come up with some ground rules and then," she wiggled her eyebrows, "we get busy."

She looked at Freya, then at Katie, and then back to Freya.

The room was silent.

But only for a moment.

"I'll tell Alex," Freya quietly said.

"Alright! Who's hungry?" Cyn asked and without waiting for an answer, snapped her finger at Katie and said, "Katie-bear, can you make us some breakfast?"

"Yes, your highness." Katie stood up and Cyn gave her a playful slap on her ass as she walked past. "Why don't you get dressed while I make breakfast?"

"You don't think I look cute in my oversized cartoon cat T-shirt," Cyn said. "And besides, we need to start getting Freya revved up on this sex idea."

"I don't need any help getting revved up!" Freya exclaimed. "That's the problem. I get revved up in the produce department at the supermarket!"

Cyn gave her a lecherous look. "Well, you should start visiting the seafood department."