Freya The Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie gave her a disgusted look and opened the fridge to get some eggs.

While they ate breakfast, the girls further discussed their idea.

"We need to have some rules so that no one gets hurt," Katie started. "That's the most important thing. We can't EVER do anything that could jeopardize our friendship or Freya's marriage. I mean, that's the whole reason that we're sitting here talking about this. Right? Saving Freya's marriage, not destroying it."

"Yeah," Freya somberly agreed. "I'm so sorry."

Through a mouthful of scrambled eggs, Cyn told her, "Freya, this could be a good thing." She swallowed, then continued, "This could be a great thing. Imagine if we can pull this off -- and, again, it all hinges on Alex, now, but let's be realistic..." She looked at the two girls, "We're going to ask a twenty-two-year-old man if he'd like to have a threesome with his wife and a voluptuous, sexy-ass woman while his fantasy girl watches and diddles herself. And if that's not enough, when his pecker runs out of juice, he can sit there with a snack and watch real-life lesbian porn right in front of his face! I'm pretty sure he'll be on board."

Neither Freya nor Katie could disagree with that logic.

Cyn continued. "So, imagine if we can pull this off -- and know that we can -- our lives will never be the same. We'll have snatched -- pardon the pun -- the brass ring. All of our sexual desires, all of our sexual fantasies, everything we've ever wanted in the sack will all come true."

"Okay. You're making it sound like we're changing the world," Katie said.

"We are!" Then Cyn looked at Freya who had been quiet for a while just sitting there holding Rio on her lap and picking at her breakfast. "Freya, are you in?"

She scratched the tiny dog's head. "I have to be," she sighed. "What other choice do I have?"

"That's not good enough," Cyn frowned. "Are you in?"

Freya took a deep breath and sat up straight. "Yes. I'm in."

Turning to Katie, Cyn asked, "Katie, are you in?"

Katie looked at Freya then back at Cynthia and nodded. "Yes."

"Alright!" Cyn clapped her hands once, startling Rio. "What do we have for rules?"

After some discussion, and a lot of random rules -- some completely silly -- they pared it down to just two simple rules that they felt covered everything.

"So," Cyn started, "All four of us must agree on anything and everything that happens between us and we have to be honest with each other -- completely honest! No 'well, I guess' or 'if you want to' crap. Yes or no. In or out."

Freya and Katie both nodded their heads.

"And the safeword comes into play." Cyn looked at the two girls. "It would be lame to have to talk about every single move that we make and then take a vote. So, the safeword will be used for any nonconsent. Okay?"

"So, just to be clear, we have implied consent at all times but if anyone at all that disagrees, they simply say 'nitrogen' and we all immediately stop and then discuss whatever needs to be discussed, right?" Freya asked.

"Exactly," Cyn replied. "I think we can all agree that no one is going to purposely hurt any of us, physically or emotionally. So, the baseline is consent from everyone, until someone says 'nitrogen,' okay?"

"Agreed," said Freya.

"Yes. Agreed," Katie echoed.

"And complete honesty."

Freya and Katie both nodded.

Cyn smiled. "Okay. I think that covers it. I mean, we're all friends. As long as we're honest with each other and nothing happens without all four agreeing to it, we're good."

She looked at the two girls. "So, one last time. Are you okay going forward with this?"

Freya nodded. "Yes."

Katie also agreed, "Yes."

"Only one thing left. Frey, tell Alex when he gets home today, that tomorrow, we are going to rock his world."

"Tomorrow?" Freya asked, a bit shocked.

"What? Are you going to wait for 'National Please Eat me Out While my Husband Fucks you from Behind and our Best Friend Watches From an Armchair Day?'" Cyn answered herself. "We may as well get this perv ball rolling."

The two other girls had no argument against that.

"Hey," Katie said, "Let's all take Rio to the park." Rio perked his head up at the mention of his name. "We've talked about this enough for now and it will be nice to get outside in the sunshine."

"Sounds great. I'll get dressed," Cyn answered.

The three girls and one dog had a nice time at the park, and then it was time to head back to the house. Freya wanted to be home and mentally prepared for Alex and the conversation that they were going to have when he came in from work.

When they got back, Rio immediately went into his crate to sleep. He was exhausted. Cyn and Katie told Freya that if she needed anything to just holler, and they went upstairs. Freya decided to take a shower. It was where she often did her best thinking. And she had an awful lot to think about.

When Alex came home, he was greeted by the smell of fresh baked cookies. "Freya," he called as he closed the door behind him, "that smells delicious."

Rio heard him and ran to the door wagging his tail. Alex picked him up and gave him a hug. "Where's your mommy?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. Freya was sitting at the table with a small plate of cookies in front of the chair opposite her.

"Hey," Alex said and gave her a quick peck on the top of her head. Then he stopped and looked at her sitting there with her hands folded on the table. "Is everything alright?"

Freya took a deep breath. "Everything's fine. I want to talk to you about something and I thought cookies would make it easier."

Alex placed Rio on the floor and sat down at the table. "I don't like the sound of that."

He listened while Freya explained what she had been going through. She did leave out her fear of cheating on him because she felt that bit of information would accomplish nothing except unduly upset him. And besides, she had no intention of ever cheating on him, anyway. Or, at least not without his full consent. And even then, only with her two best friends.

Initially, he was extremely hesitant. After all, he was fine with their sexual relationship. As they chatted, it turned out that his hesitance was more out of not understanding the extent of Freya's situation and out of concern for Freya and how it would affect her relationship with Cyn and Katie. But, like Cyn had predicted, a virile young man being invited to a threesome or possibly a foursome? It wasn't a hard sell and he agreed to give it a try.

"And you're absolutely positive that this is what you want?" Alex asked her.

"Yes," she answered him. "I'm getting concerned about how much it seems that I need sex."

Freya got up and came around to his side of the table. She took his hands and held them. "And I know that you're getting concerned, too. I've seen it on your face."

"I am concerned," Alex admitted, then softened his response by adding, "A little."

"As crazy as it seems -- I mean, we're going to help my sex addiction by more sex? But I think this is the answer we need," she gave him a kiss on his cheek, then whispered in his ear, "And besides, you may finally get your shot at Katie."

Alex started to protest, but Freya cut him off. "One of our rules is that all four of us have to be completely honest with each other." She looked into his eyes. "I know that you think she's hot. And that's fine. I think she's hot, too."

She nudged his shoulder with her elbow. "Push back a little."

He pushed the chair back from the table and she sat on his lap and gave him a proper kiss. "After dinner, I have a little surprise for you. If you're up for it, that is."

"Oh?" Alex asked, his interest piqued.

"You can have me any way that you want. As a 'thank you' for agreeing to help me."

"You're my wife and I love you," Alex said. "Of course I'll help you any way that I can. You don't have to thank me."

"Oh. Well, then..." Freya started to get up from his lap, but he pulled her right back down.

"You don't have to thank me," he explained. "But you can!"

She gave him another kiss. "So, how can I pleasure you this evening? Tell me your deepest sexual fantasy." She leaned in towards him and added, "that doesn't involve my best friend, Katie."

"Hey!" Alex playfully slapped her hip.

"So, what'll it be, husband?"

"That's easy!" Alex smiled. "Remember the first time we had sex? You did that striptease while I sat in the chair?"

She hugged him. "Oh, I could never forget that!"

"That's what I want."

Leaning back from him, Freya asked, "Your fantasy is just me doing something that we've already done?" She stood up. "You really are boring."

Alex watched her walk to the fridge and pull out some leftovers. "I won't be boring for long, it seems. Not when I have three girls rolling around in bed with me."

She turned towards him. "No. You'll still be boring. But I have an idea to make this evening a little less boring."

"Don't you always?"

"Yes," she stated. "Take Rio out while I heat up dinner."

After dinner, Freya told Alex to take a shower while she got a few things ready for him. While Alex was showering, Freya ran upstairs to ask Cyn and Katie for a little help.

"So..?" Cyn asked when she opened the door. "What did he say?"

"He's in!" Freya practically shrieked. She was really getting into this idea.

Cyn gave her a huge hug and Freya wondered what it would be like to kiss her. To really kiss her. To press her lips against Cyn's and feel their tongues explore each other. And Freya wanted to. Very badly. But she was able to resist. For now. Anything any of them did had to be cleared with all four of them. And after all, they hadn't even "officially" started this new venture.

So, she hugged Cyn and then stepped back from her embrace.

"We're still on for tomorrow night?" Freya asked.

"Yes!" Cyn answered. "Katie's in the bedroom folding laundry."

"Actually, that's kind of what I came up here for," Freya said. "I wanted to see if you guys had a couple of things that I could borrow."

"Yeah. What do you need?"

"I'm going to thank Alex for being so awesome with a little striptease and he's already seen all of my clothes, so I can't really dress up and role play anything other than myself," Freya explained. "And that would be too lame."

"Ooh!" Cyn raised her eyebrows. "Role playing with the hubby. That sounds fun!"

"I just want to wear something that doesn't look like something that I would always wear. You know? Change it up a little."

Cyn smiled a rather cryptic smile at Freya. "I think we may have just the thing." She turned and started walking to the bedroom. "Come on."

"Hey, Frey!" Katie greeted her as she followed Cyn into the bedroom.

"Freya is looking for something a little different to wear tonight, Katie. Would you please open up your 'Drawer of Sexy Shit?'"

Freya laughed. "Her what?"

Cyn reached in and pulled out a fistful of frilly lace and thin, satin straps and what looked like a patent leather bra. "Our buddy, Katie, has turned into quite a pervert."

"You're the one that keeps buying this stuff for me to wear!" Katie protested.

To Katie, Cyn said, "It's because you look so damn sexy in everything." Then to Freya, "I like to dress her up like the cute little sex doll that she is." Cyn grabbed Katie and planted a kiss right on her surprised lips. Freya wished that it was her. 'Tomorrow night, it will be,' she thought. Freya found it incredibly liberating to be able to think sexual thoughts about her friends and not feel guilty anymore. 'This is the right thing. This will fix my sex issues. My addiction. I just know it.'

"Earth to Freya! Earth to Freya!" Cyn shouted.

"Sorry. What?"

"I was asking what you were looking for," Cyn repeated.

"I don't know," Freya looked at the handful of lingerie that Cyn saw still holding. "What do you guys have that might be interesting and sexy?"

"Anything will look sexy on you," Katie commented.

"Hey!" Cyn gave her a gentle push on her shoulder. "Keep it in your pants, there, toots! At least until tomorrow night."

The three girls fell silent thinking about what was to come.

"So, we're really going to do this, huh?" Freya quietly asked.

More silence until Cyn spoke up. "We all agreed. And Alex is in." She slowly nodded her head. "So, yeah. We're really gonna do this."

Katie reached for Cyn's hand and Cyn reached for Freya's.

"It sure is interesting where life takes us," Freya said.

"Yup," Cyn agreed while they all stood there in silence for a moment. Then Cyn said, "Well, let's get you dressed up."

They easily agreed on a blood-red garter belt and matching fishnet thigh-high stockings. Freya said that she had a black thong and bra that would look great with it and that would take care of the undergarments. She also had a pair of black heels that would work.

"So, what were you thinking of wearing over all of this?" Katie asked. "You can't do a striptease without layers to strip. The show would be too short."

Cyn laughed. "Listen to the expert! A few months ago, she wouldn't give up her granny panties."

"Shush! And help me find something for Freya."

They dug through sweaters and pants and shorts and all kinds of blouses, but most of Cyn's clothes were too big and most of Katie's were a little too... unisex for a sexy striptease.

"What's that?" Freya asked as Katie threw something plaid onto the "no" pile.

"One of the skirts from my old high school uniform."

Cyn looked at Freya and Freya looked at Cyn. They were having the exact same thought.

"That's it!" Cyn bellowed. "Hand it to me!"

Cyn held it up and then held it against Freya's waist. "It looks a little small... But the waistband is elastic..." She handed it to Freya. "Try it on."

Excited, Freya kicked off her sneakers and peeled her jeans down. She was just about able to wriggle the skirt over her hips and settle it around her slimmer waist. It barely covered the front of her panties and didn't quite cover her ass. She looked up from examining the fit. "Perfect!" And Cyn agreed. Katie just smiled and bit her lower lip. While Freya had tried on the skirt, Katie had been looking at her in a whole new way.

"I have a white, linen button-down blouse that will go with this. Alex is going to flip!" Freya told the girls. "Thank you so much!" She squirmed out of the schoolgirl skirt and pulled her jeans and sneakers back on.

"Can I grab a bag so Alex won't see any of this stuff until the big unveiling?"

"Sure." Katie went into the kitchen to get a shopping bag and the others followed.

"Hey, I'll come down with you and grab Rio so you guys won't have to stop right in the middle of everything if he suddenly has to go out," Cyn offered.

Katie clapped her hands. "He can have a sleepover with his aunties!"

"How can you go from sexy perv to geeky loser in, like, a split second?" Cyn asked Katie.

"I'm both," she answered.

Freya and Cyn went downstairs and gathered up a few things for the dog.

"Have fun!" Cyn said and winked as she closed the door.

Alex was in the bedroom wearing a pair of ratty sweatpants and an old T-shirt when Freya came in.

She took one look at him. "Oh, no! You're not getting a striptease dressed like a hobo! Put on something at least halfway decent."

"Fine."

"Are you done in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Get dressed and go watch TV or something. Rio's upstairs for the night, so go and relax. I'll be out in a bit."

Alex was watching a game show on TV when Freya casually walked into the living room.

She simply looked at him and said, "Hi."

He was floored!

She had on black high heels that made her fishnet clad legs look even longer and sleeker than they usually did. Clinging to her hips was a tiny schoolgirl skirt of sage green and white plaid. She was wearing a basic white blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck. Sparkling against the stark white of her top was the ruby pendant he had given her the day they got Rio.

Freya slowly turned around to give him the full view and bent a little to make sure that he got a perfect view of the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeking out from under the skirt. She raised one leg and rubbed that ankle against the calf of her other leg and tugged at the end of her side ponytail hairstyle.

While Alex was taking it all in, she looked at him over her shoulder, and in a small voice that recalled the shy side of Freya from when they were first dating, asked him, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh!" he gushed. "Yes!"

She slowly and purposefully turned and walked over to him. She lightly sat on his lap and crossed her legs. "I don't think you've ever looked more sexy, Freya."

And then she dropped her planned bombshell. "I want you to call me Katie, tonight."

All of the air in Alex's lungs huffed out of him. He looked at Freya and took a deep breath. "Are you sure?"

Her heavily lipsticked lips alighted briefly on his and she breathed "yes" into his mouth. They both felt his rock-hard erection push against her leg even stronger.

Still perched on his lap, Freya began to carefully unclasp the suspender clips of the garter on her left leg. When all four were unclipped, she uncrossed her legs and then recrossed them with the other leg on top. Alex watched as she undid the clips on that thigh. As she maneuvered on his lap, he could see her pussy covered in thin, black lace that did very little to hide what was held within. Alex could see the light red hairs through the gossamer material and when she uncrossed her legs again, he could just about make out her pink lips pressed against the delicate encasement.

Freya stood up and turned her back to Alex. She almost nonchalantly began to pull the thong down while making quite a deliberate show of wiggling her ass mere inches from his face. When the thong reached her knees, she let it drop the rest of the way to the floor, then lightly stepped out of it and pushed it aside with one shoe.

Remembering the strict "no touching" rule of her last striptease, Alex couldn't help himself and tentatively reached a hand for one of her smooth cheeks. When his fingers made contact with her skin, she emitted a tiny "mmm" sound and pressed back against his questing touch. Freya let him fondle her ass for a few moments, then turned around to face him.

When she did, she noticed the wet spot on his pants where his dick lay. As much of a planner as Freya had always been, she had also become quite skillful at making adjustments to her plans on the fly. Her original intent was a full striptease complete with slow dancing -- the whole works. But she couldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

With her hands on his shoulders, using one knee, she nudged his legs apart and straddled his left leg. She positioned herself directly over the growing spot on his pants and pressed her wet pussy against it. She could feel the coolness as her hot lips made contact with the precum-soaked material. Alex could feel the heat of her against him.

Freya ground herself against his leg and could feel the tip of his bulge against her clit and it felt amazing. The rough texture of his slacks rubbing along her tenderly sensitive slit was intoxicating. She could feel her sexual needs start to push to the forefront and begin to cloud her thoughts, and she valiantly tried to push them back. She knew that this was going to be the last time she and her husband had sex as a monogamous couple and she steadfastly refused to allow "The Need" inside her to sully this final experience.

Internally, she struggled for a moment, then suddenly had an idea that she just knew would work.

She had initially asked Alex to call her Katie, but Freya was still thinking as Freya.

Alex could see a flash of something in her face and was worried that she would become "Crazy Freya" again, but then it was gone. She gave him a tiny sideways smile and arched one eyebrow. In a sweetly quiet voice, she said, "Freya told me that you have a little crush on me?"