Freya The Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya had heard of this happening, but had never actually seen it. Alex's pupils dilated and his eyes seemed to lose focus. As she watched this occur, her hips froze in mid-grind and her heart felt like it stopped beating, then in a rush, her heart started hammering in her chest. At that moment, she knew that she had staved off "The Need" and that she would be able to stay completely present with her husband tonight.

Her hips started up again. With an innocent, angelic look on her face, she asked him, "Alex, is that true?" She pushed her chest towards him and started to unbutton the top button of her blouse. "Do you like me?"

All Alex could do was nod.

"Do you 'like' like me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Freya said that you have dreams about me."

Alex simply blinked.

"Are you a naughty boy? Do you have dirty dreams about me?"

Alex looked down at her hands as she unbuttoned the second button. Alex could smell a mix of vanilla with a hint of rose -- a perfume that Freya had borrowed from Katie to help Alex with his fantasy -- and his head swam.

She let go of her shirt and gently pulled his face up to hers. "You don't have to tell me. I know that you have sexy dreams about me." She resumed unbuttoning. "Your wife told me you do."

Alex's mouth was dry and he swallowed hard.

"Are they wet dreams, Alex?"

Freya could feel his cock throbbing underneath her.

"They are, aren't they?"

When she reached the last button, she started tugging the shirt tails out of the waistband of the pleated skirt. Alex watched as her lace-covered tits jiggled in front of him.

She leaned forward so that their noses touched. "In the dreams, do you cum inside me?"

Alex felt numb and his hands were shaking.

Totally getting into the role-playing, Freya leaned back and pouted. "I just got home and noticed that your wife's car wasn't in the driveway." She pulled each side of the shirt down on her thighs pressing the chaste, white material against her tits. "I was lonely. I hope you don't mind that I came to visit..." She coyly averted her gaze from him.

She took a deep breath causing her tits to push out even more and looked back up at him, locking eyes. "I've always been jealous of Freya. That she gets to have sex with you and I don --" That last word became a scream as Alex scooped her up in his arms and stood. She quickly unraveled her legs from his and wrapped them around his waist holding on for dear life as he ran down the hallway with her in his arms.

"Alex!" She shouted. "This isn't the plan!"

"Fuck the plan!" He laid her down on the bed. Her skirt flipped up exposing her inflamed pussy and he drove his face into her as she continued screaming. His tongue furiously lapped at her while he struggled out of his pants with one hand. As soon as his cock was free, he jumped on top of her and plunged his cock inside.

She barely had time to think as he started jackhammering into her, but she knew enough that he was going to cum very quickly. With all of her strength, she pushed his shoulders up off of her.

"Stop!" she yelled.

In surprise, Alex stopped in mid-stroke with just his cockhead in her.

"Don't you dare cum inside me without saying my name!" She threatened him.

"Ohhh," Alex let out a shuddering moan as he slid his cock back into her.

"Uh-uh." She shook her head at him. "Say my name, Alex."

"Ohhh!" he moaned even more urgently.

She could feel him throbbing inside as his hands gripped her and his fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips.

Barely audible and almost menacing, she told him, "Say it."

He pulled out then roughly slammed back into her and groaned, "Oh, Kaatieee," as she felt him erupt inside her belly.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and screamed as she came with him. Alex may have been fucking Katie in his mind, but for the first time in a very long time, Freya was utterly and completely present with her lover. With her husband.

She was looking forward to tomorrow and what it would mean for them.

After they both came down from their climaxes and Alex was slouched against her, she asked him, "Did you like imagining that you were fucking Katie?"

"Um-hum," he mumbled against her breast. There was no sense in his trying to avoid this. Not anymore, at least.

"Then roll over," she told him. "I have another little surprise for you."

He slowly pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back.

Freya crawled down to his slightly flagging cock and sucked it into her mouth. She loved the taste of her pussy mixed with his cum and sucked and swallowed for a few minutes as his erection came back to full mast.

She left his cock and crawled back up beside him. Freya whispered into his ear, "This time when you cum, I want you to call me Cyn." And she moved back down to continue sucking him off.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

And I absolutely LOVE seeing comments, so feel free to leave one!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories