Friday Afternoon

Story Info
An afternoon of fun.
1.2k words
4.28
4.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moriana
Moriana
19 Followers

I walk into the office to find you are already there, and my heart skips a little beat of excitement even though it's only two days since we last saw each other...eight years and you can still turn my insides to mush with just a look.

I admire your jeans, straight legged, but not tight, hugging your ass nicely. A long-sleeved shirt completes the outfit, the sleeves rolled up and the first two buttons undone to expose your chest, a sight which always makes my pussy wet with excitement.

We hug, and then you pull me in for a deep kiss, rubbing your thumbs over my nipples, expertly finding their exact location through a jumper and a bra. I grab your ass, and then my hands wander round, to discover that you're not wearing underwear, your cock already semi-erect and prominent.

Your hands find the bottom of my jumper and work their way up, cupping my breasts through my bra and then tucking the lacy halves of the bra cups in. This gives the effect of a quarter-cup bra, pushing my breasts high and proud. My nipples are erect with excitement as you rub them firmly between your thumbs and fingers. You pull my jumper up further and lower your head to suck each nipple into your mouth in turn, nibbling gently and sending waves of excitement through my whole body.

The urge to pull our clothes off and fuck across the desk now is almost overwhelming, but there are sounds from the office next door, so we contain our excitement for now. The morning is thankfully quick, interspersed with stolen quick moments of flirting and groping whenever the opportunity arises. My pussy is throbbing and soaking in my skimpy knickers and my nipples are permanently erect as they brush against my soft jumper.

Early afternoon, we slip away quietly and drive to the hotel. Once behind a locked door, you pull me into a deep kiss, lifting my jumper over my head to admire my breasts, which are aching for your touch. In turn I undo the rest of your shirt buttons and kiss your exposed chest, inhaling the scent of you and then lowering my hands to stroke your cock through your jeans. I drop to my knees and stroke you further, causing your erection to strain against the denim.

I undo your jeans and your magnificent cock springs out, allowing me to run my tongue along the length and then squeeze it between my breasts, which become wet with your pre-cum.

You pull me up for another kiss before we finish undressing, pressing our naked bodies together.

Our intention is to enjoy the hotel spa, but I change my mind when you pull your trunks on. The tight shorts hug your ass beautifully but it's the view from the front that catches my breath...your enormous erection straining against the dark fabric, with every contour visible, the length of you barely contained.

I drop to my knees again to admire and stroke you, my fingers tracing the contours of you and my tongue following, enjoying the salty taste as your juices wet the fabric. You groan at the sensation and run your hands through my hair, pushing my face against your cock.

We move to the bed, in the 69 position, your magnificent ass in my face as your head moves down between my legs to my smooth waxed pussy. I stroke your ass cheeks and nuzzle your balls as you run your tongue over my puffy pussy lips and suck them into your mouth, before moving your tongue to my clit, running it under the hood and then flicking the clit itself.

You are a master at oral and bury your face into me as a I squirm and moan to the first of several orgasms. I didn't know multiple orgasms were possible until I met you.

We change positions, me on top this time, my pussy in your face, my lips spread and swollen. As you work your tongue over me again, I lower my head and lick your straining cock through the trunks, and then pull the fabric down a little to reveal the swollen head. Leaving it resting against your stomach, trapped by the fabric, I gently lick you, lapping up your salty juices and not caring that they are getting in my hair.

I pull the fabric down further, so that it still constrains your balls and then take you in hand, wanking you slowly and firmly as I take as much of you in my mouth as possible. You replace your tongue with your fingers, pumping two into my pussy, and then you lick round my asshole, before sliding in your thumb. I moan with delight and a blush creeps over my body, both at the exquisite sensations and the sheer rudeness of you fucking my ass with your thumb.

It doesn't take long for me to cum again, and you warn me that you too are very close. Wanting to prolong our fun, we switch back to you on top again, this time with the trunks removed, and I take you in my mouth again as you lick and finger me to another orgasm.

It's time to get properly filthy now, and you reach for the dildo on the side of the bed. Eight inches long and realistic in shape, it reminds me of your cock, though it's a little smaller. We oil it, and then I pull my legs back as you work it gently into my ass...it hurts a little, in a good way, as it fills me, and then you turn the vibration.

You fuck my ass slowly with the dildo as your tongue continues to explore my pussy, and you suck my swollen clit into your mouth. I writhe beneath you, lost in the sensations, my orgasm building again and your cock deep in my throat, my fingers gently pinching and pulling my nipples. There is no better way to cum than with your cock in my mouth, it is the rudest, naughtiest feeling, and I cum hugely, my body shaking, and my moans muffled from having my mouth full.

I almost pass out from all the exquisite overwhelming sensations and have to remember to breathe.

It's your turn now and I hold the dildo firmly in my ass as you move between my knees and slide your magnificent cock straight into my swollen wet pussy. This works for both is us...my pussy feels tight with the dildo in my arse and the vibrations run the length of your cock as you thrust into me. I adore the sensation of having two cocks inside me.

You work the dildo slowly with one hand as the thumb of your other hand rubs my clit and you thrust into me with firm strokes. I cum again, and then you move your hands to my hips and fuck me hard, slamming into me as I hold the dildo in my place, my legs wrapped around you to make sure I get every inch of you inside me.

It doesn't take long and you cum hugely, your cock stretching me as it expands and your eyes widening as the vibrations from the dildo run down the length, enhancing your orgasm.

Neither of us moves for a few moments as the sensations subside and we remember to breathe again. Then you lower yourself down for a kiss and I let the dildo slip out. We kiss again, tenderly, and then we collapse together on the bed, tired and fully satisfied, at least for now.

Moriana
Moriana
19 Followers