Friday Evening

Story Info
Pony play with the ladies.
1.6k words
3.96
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady44Lover
Lady44Lover
12 Followers

I got home from work, actually early Friday, and found 2 cars I knew parked in the drive. There was Mistress Diane and Lady Jane, my lady's friends. That usually means something humiliating and/or painful for me planned for tonight. I almost turned around and drove away, but curiosity got the best of me. With those three together it is always interesting.

I walked in the house and went straight to the fridge for a cold mocha cappuccino. I usually don't have caffeine after noon, but I knew I would need extra energy tonight.

I then walked into the living room, where all 3 ladies were standing waiting. All three wore cream colored riding pants, thick black belts, and black knee-high black riding boots. All three were topless. Each had a leather riding crop and Florentine horse hair flogger handing from their belt. At least not the leather floggers. No other men, at least not yet.

My lady had on the pearl necklace I gave her, pearl earrings, and a gold belly chain, her grey hair in a braided ponytail. My lady was rather small breasted for a short, pear shaped with nipples at so nice a height. Love those thick thighs wrapped around my head.

Mistress Diane, the smallest breasted, youngest and skinniest of the three, the single woman, had on her ruby and emerald necklace and ruby earrings. Young nipples poking right straight at me. Short medium brown hair.

The fiery red head, Lady Jane, the zoftig curviest of them, big breasts with nipples hanging to her belt, narrow waist, but wide hips and thighs, had a lapis lazuli choker, earrings, and necklace that I had always admired. Huge brown areolas, she being the only one of the 3 who had nursed. A large gold ring hangs from her right nipple, seems a thin wire going through the nipple itself, but a really thick wire exposed. Long hair down and thrown forward over one shoulder, hanging nearly as low as her nipples. She was the cuckoldress. Her husband was not the "sport" that I was and did not play in these kinds of games. So much not a sport, that she did not think he was their son's father, she confided in us. She really was not sure who of the several men she rode bareback while fertile at that time she knew she was ovulating might be the father. Pregnancy risk cuckolding was one of her kinks, bringing on strong orgasms. Condoms for her husband but bareback for her lovers, even the one-night stands. But she had never let on to her cuckold, letting him think their son was of his seed, somehow escaping the condoms. Where did he think she was tonight? I'm sure she was not honest with him about tonight, either. Me breeding another man's wife captured my fantasy. My fantasy had been with the cuckold watching, but the cuckold not knowing was a strong fantasy, too.

As soon as I entered the room, they surrounded me. My lady held my hands while the two other ladies fitted a bit in my mouth and bridle. Apparently, there was not anything I would be needed to say for the rest of the evening. It was at least a soft rubber small diameter bit designed for human pony play, not the real metal large diameter horse bits like I had suffered with some times.

Next, they took all of my clothes off. They put knee high woolen socks on me and the fitted me with new black knee-high zippered boots. I felt awkward in zip up boots, thinking they were girly, but I knew my old busted ankle could not bend to fit real riding boots. I wondered if these were men's or some lady's boots, they had found my size? At least they were not high heeled.

Lady Jane squatted in front of me, pulled my balls down, and fitted me with a ball ring. The ring had two jingling bells hanging from it. Mistress Diane took a horse tail on a mushroom headed dildo and, with a gleam in her eye, lubed it up in front of me. I knew what to expect when she walked behind me. My lady and Lady Jane bent me over. Mistress Diane was not kind or gentle or slow about her goal. I did not like that part. I knew I should have turned around in the drive way when I saw who was here.

They then fitted me with a chest harness. I knew this would be sulky time, not saddle time.

The ladies started arguing over what next. Apparently one of the them was to be a submissive, like they had made me, while the other two stayed dominant. None of the three were really submissive but would switch for playtime. Dice were pulled out and all three rolled. Lady Jane rolled the lowest.

My lady and Mistress Diane pounced on their victim, starting with the bit and bridle. Apparently, Lady Jane's opinions the rest of the night were not required. Both of the ladies got on their knees to remove Lady's Jane's boots and riding britches (no panties found there to worry about). They allowed her knee-high socks and her boots back on. Mistress Diane stood to hang a small bell from Lady's Jane's nipple ring. My lady got on her knees get ahold of the ring in Lady Jane's clitoral hood, to hang a larger bell. That bell brushed the tip of her clitoris, making her swell there. My lady kissed and gave a quick lick to Lady Jane's swelling tip while she was down there.

My lady pulled her over the side edge of the couch, holding her hands, while Mistress Diane got the red pony tail. Mistress Diane was more playful than with me, slow and deliberate, in and out repeatedly, inserting Lady's Jane's tail. Making love to Lady Jane's ass. Making Lady Jane moan and gurgle through her bit.

They stood Lady Jane up and my lady crawled between her legs. She had Lady Jane take a wide stance. My lady placed a string of 3 ben-wa balls up her cunt, far enough they did not come out. Taking time to stroke her while she did that. The balls we vibratory with a remote. My lady played with the remote, apparently starting with low and taking them high.

Lady Jane was put in a pulling harness. Same harness as me, but looking very different around those big breasts.

They took Lady Jane and I outside and opened the shed. They wanted the doubletree installed on the sulky, not just the single tree. I had to point with my boot where the doubletree was stored and helped them install it. We then pulled the sulky out. Lady Jane's harness was hooked to the right and I was hooked to the left.

About this time, I realized they had not given me any Viagra. Tonight would not be about my pleasure at all. I was not be providing that kind of service to these 3 women.

Both my lady and Mistress Diane got up in the sulky. Glad they were both the lightest weight of us 4.

We started out as a walk back to the back "pasture". This was low down by the pond and somewhat protected from prying eyes by trees. Once in the "pasture" they urged us along to a trot. The horse hair floggers were more gentle than some of the leather and knotted leather floggers they had previously used on me. I could look over and see Lady Jane's right nipple ring bell swinging wildly with those big breasts, but due the curve in her hips, could only hear the clitoris ring bell. 4 bells rang, between the two of us ponies. I was hoping that light nipple bell was not pulling to much on her nipple piercing. Hoping her clitoris bell was rubbing her with pleasure. I could actually hear the change in pitch as the ben-wa ball vibrations were changed. I looked back and both my lady and Mistress Diane were playing with that remote. Lady Jane's breathing would change more with the remote changes, more so than changes in our pace.

After just a little while, the neighbor across the pond emerged from the woods to sit down on the large rocks at their edge of the pond and watch us. Pretty soon, his next-door neighbor joined him. Not long after, their wives joined them. We just kept up our "play: Lady Jane and I entertaining the other two ladies. I looked up once to see one of the wives sitting on the rocks with her hand up her own skirt. Was it me with my belly fat that turned her on? Was it how the ladies were treating a man? Was she interested of one of our ladies: big breasts or smaller?

Approaching dark they tired of their game and walked us back. Put the sulky away. Bring us in.

My lady and Mistress Diane stripped out of their jeans in the living room. They took off our harness and bits. My lady sat on the couch and brought Lady Jane's lips between her thighs. Mistress Diane wanted the use of my tongue. Lady Jane's and my bells range as we worked to please them.

After my lady had satisfaction from Lady Jane, and had rested while I satisfied Mistress Diane, she grabbed me and lead me upstairs. Go cowgirl, she rode through two more of her orgasms before letting me cum in her womb. I could hear Lady Jane's bells, apparently with Mistress Diane, while my lady used me. I wished I could have watched Lady Jane and Mistress Diane.

Lady Jane and Mistress Diane were gone when we went downstairs in the morning.

Lady44Lover
Lady44Lover
12 Followers