Crystal Lass - Pretzeled

Story Info
Four young guys make Crystal Lass their Fuck Doll.
17.4k words
3.84
15.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This is a fictional story about Crystal Lass, a young super-heroine. Not long ago, there were a number of super- heroines in the US. They were scattered throughout different metropolitan areas to help and assist the local police departments maintain peace and civil order.

To become a super-heroine, a young lady had to be dedicated, young, gorgeous, tall (at least 5' 10"), strong, and smart. Crystal met the gorgeous requirement with her high cheekbones, wide set blue eyes, and full lips. Graduates were always an expert in martial arts. A typical super-heroine graduate was 6' tall, weighed about 140 pounds, with a gorgeous face, great ass, tits, legs, and arms. They were always a complete package.

Potential super-heroines had to succeed in a very difficult training period. Think of it this way: the training of a super-heroine is similar to the rigorous Navy Seals and Army Rangers training. Not every potential super-heroine passed the rigorous training regimen and harassment thrown at them. Those who succeeded received their own "Magic Belt" at graduation. The Magic Belt enabled them to possess limited super powers and recover quickly from wounds and bruises.

Every super-heroine graduate was given the opportunity to design her own unique crime-fighting outfit. The super-heroines were also smart enough to realize that a sexy, scant, revealing outfit often distracted the bad guy; so, they tended to wear sexy and revealing clothes while working.

Crystal Lass was no different. Crystal had platinum blonde hair, was 5'11" tall (disappointed that she was not 6' tall), and weighed 138 pounds (with almost no fat). Any "fat" on Crystal was in her breasts; not a bad place to have a little more "bulk".

Crystal, after much thinking, decided that her crime-fighting outfit would be tight-fitting red shorts, a silver top that hugged and barely covered her large breasts, and red high-heeled boots. The high-heeled boots would make up for what she thought was her minor deficiency: not being tall enough. Crystal often mused that her boots were "fuck me" boots.

By age 21, Crystal Lass was a gorgeous super-heroine who wore a tight sexy outfit, a magic belt, and more important, was dedicated to fighting crime.

The adventure begins: I grew up in a large metropolitan area with affluent downtown and manufacturing sectors. Our apartment building was located next to a manufacturing sector. It looked out over a community park with a fenced basketball court. On the other side of the park were factories and manufacturing facilities.

Also living in this complex were three longtime buddies: Bernie (Bern), Robert (Bob), and Albert (Al). We were all 21 years old, tall, big, and strong. We were intelligent, attended college, and in the sexual prime of our lives. We worked in summer jobs; something to do before starting a career. As young guys do, we often bragged to each other. More importantly, we liked each other.

A weekend Saturday morning adventure for us was to challenge some of the local black guys to a game at the basketball court. Eight to ten black guys would arrive in two old beat up "custom" vans at 9 am every Saturday morning. The black guys were big, strong, talented ex-college players that were not quite good enough to make the pros. The games were contested; beating the other guys made your day. The four of us would challenge four of them to a game. Four big, strong white kids versus four big, strong black kids. We could match them physically, and the games were always contested and physical. We often lost the games but vowed to beat them next week.

Early one evening the four of us were walking by one of the manufacturing plants that appeared to have been closed. I noticed a side door that was slightly open. Being curious, we entered and explored. We discovered the building was being maintained; all the electrical, plumbing, cooling, and heating functions were operational. It even included two operating elevators. The lights in the rooms were on timers and kept dimly lit at night. We surmised the government knew they might be required to reopen the manufacturing facility with short notice and kept the building functional.

Since it was empty and not being used, we decided to make a room on the eighth floor our new "Headquarters". We met there almost every evening after dinner. Besides drinking beer and smoking joints, we reviewed our daily activities, bragging to each other how great we were. The manufacturing complex, although not being used, was valuable property. The police patrolled the manufacturing section of town. Crystal Lass would also patrol the area, and we could often see her when she was walking the beat. She was beautiful and always somewhere in our individual "fantasies".

One evening as we watched her patrol the area, Bern wistfully asked:

"How can we get Crystal Lass in here; and how can the four of us take full advantage of that gorgeous creature. Fuck her brains out. Make her our Fuck Doll?"

We laughed nervously as our comments bordered on fantasy, but we soon began to think more seriously. How could we overcome her super-heroine abilities? Crystal wasn't invincible. How could we get past her strong defenses? After much discussion, we came up with a plan. Crystal would not be able to defend against a bullet fired from two or three feet. If we could just get very close to her and nullify her advantage, we could overpower her and make her our Fuck Doll.

Our plan: all four of us would carry a pistol. We would rig two windows with red flashing lights. Crystal would see the lights and, if she investigated, we would trap her. After much discussion, we came up with a finished plan. Bern would bring the important medical supplies: Ecstasy and hyaluronic acid fillers. Al and Bob would bring the ropes, neck collar, handcuffs, and bondage restraints to hogtie Crystal Lass. If successful, we would turn Crystal into a sucking, fucked Fuck Doll.

On Friday night, the start of a weekend, our Crystal Lass Fuck Doll adventure would begin. During the next few days, we were busy completing our individual requirements. As the Friday night encounter became closer, we were showing signs of apprehension and worry. What if our plan failed? We vowed to not let that happen.

On that Friday night, we arrived after dinner with our supplies. We retrieved the flashing red lights and two packing boxes from storage. As it was getting dark, the police cruiser completed its nightly surveillance sweep of the area. As the cruiser departed, I said:

"Guys, this will be a night we remember for the rest of our lives."

We installed the red flashing lights in the windows and turned them on. Hiding in the dim light, we saw Crystal about a block away. She was patrolling on foot. When she came closer, she saw the red flashing lights. She stopped and looked around. We could see that Crystal was not sure what to do. Then she saw the door that was ajar. Being curious, she approached the door. With no apparent danger, she decided to investigate the flashing red lights. Crystal saw the two elevators but decided to use the stairway. As she climbed the steps, she listened for signs of danger but there were none. When she reached the eighth floor she saw glimmers of red light coming from under one of the doors. When Crystal entered that eighth-floor semi-lit factory room the door automatically closed behind her and locked. There was no way out for Crystal Lass. She was ours.

The four of us, guns in hand, were lurking in the background behind a large pillar. Crystal entered, looked around, did not see anything, and moved to the window to turn off the red lights. I was surprised to see how tall and strong she was. I am 6'2" tall and weigh 200 pounds. With her high-heeled boots, she was slightly taller than me. As she moved, the strong muscles in her legs, arms, and shoulders were evident. She would match most men in a fight, even without her magic power belt. As she turned the lights off we emerged from the shadows with guns drawn. She saw us and was slightly startled. In her young, husky and sexy voice, Crystal said:

"OK guys, it's all over now. Time to go home."

Then she recognized the threat; four young, big and strong guys, all with guns pointed at her. The long-legged, statuesque, and beautiful Crystal Lass was being cornered by four young guys who were ready and willing to make her their Fuck Doll. Her blue eyes widened and darted from side to side. As we closed in on her, Crystal slowly backed up until she was blocked by the wall and she pressed her body against it. Crystal was ready to attack us and considered making a lunge for freedom.

The four of us surrounded Crystal with guns pointed at her, keeping ourselves at a safe distance. I was directly in front of her with my Glock pointed at her mouth, about 18 inches from her face. Her blue eyes widened as I moved in. I ordered the guys:

"Hold her arms. Shoot and kill the bitch if she tries to escape."

Bob and Al each grabbed a wrist and pulled her arms wide. Crystal had the strength to stop them but knew she would be shot if she attempted to escape or attack. Her eyes darted wildly from side to side as she searched for a way to escape. I moved closer and put the Glock inches from her lips and mouth. Crystal's eyes widened and she knew what I was intending to do; disarm her by gun-fucking her mouth. I pushed the Glock's barrel up against her closed lips and threatened:

"Open your mouth or I will knock your teeth down your throat."

Hesitating, she finally clenched her eyes tightly and reluctantly parted her full lips. With that opening I pushed the Glock's barrel deep into her mouth, to the back of her throat. With my other hand I grasped a handful of her platinum hair. I forced the gun further into her mouth and throat. Crystal's gag reflex caused her to slightly retch and gag. I thought to myself: "don't fuck this up", and said to her:

"Wrap your lips around the barrel. Suck on it. Suck a bullet out of it."

Tears shot from her clenched eyes and drool dropped from her mouth. She closed those luscious full lips around my gun barrel and, with mewing noises from her throat, began to vigorously suck on it. I pulled her head and body away from the wall, keeping the Glock barrel stuffed deep in her mouth and throat.

"Down on your knees, Crystal..."

Her legs buckled slightly. As I applied more pressure, Crystal's knees gave way and she fell to the floor onto her knees in front of me. Bob and Al pulled her arms further back and snapped handcuffs on her wrists. The young Crystal Lass was now on her knees in front of me, face and mouth forced upward, sucking on the Glock jammed into her mouth. Bern knew the next step was crucial to our success. Crystal was not a small female. She was tall, well-muscled, with long and strong legs. Her magic belt gave her super powers. Even without her new super powers, Crystal could defeat most men one-on-one. Bern quickly stepped behind her, unclipped her magic belt, and pulled it away. At that moment Crystal knew her super strength had been taken away. Four guys had full control of her. She was subject to their whims and devious desires. Crystal knew they would strip and fuck her. Little did she know...

Four guys, each 21 years old, intelligent, strong, muscular, in the prime of their sexual lives, were soon to turn Crystal Lass into their personal Fuck Doll. Crystal's long and strong legs, big breasts, shapely firm ass, luscious mouth, and wet, tight pussy would be our reward. Crystal Lass would soon be a sopping, blubbering, fucked-up mess.

I forced Crystal's head and Glock-stuffed mouth further down, forcing her to bend at the waist, while Bob pulled her arms back and higher. She was now prone on the floor with my Glock deep in her mouth. Crystal continued to make gagging sounds with spit and drool from her open mouth dropping to the floor. Bern pulled and held her arms straight up. Her shoulder blades were now stretched and strained. Bob and Al each grabbed a boot-covered ankle and pulled her legs wide and up. The young Crystal Lass was now completely helpless. With my Glock deep in her mouth and her arms and wrists shackled, we lifted Crystal and dropped her face-down onto a nearby table.

Crystal's high-heeled bright red boots accentuated her long, beautiful, strong legs. Al and Bob wrenched those legs far apart into a wide split position. They tied a heavy rope around each ankle and secured Crystal's long booted legs to two overhead pipes about five feet apart. She could not use her leg strength in any manner. Crystal's upper body was flat on the table, her arms and wrists handcuffed behind her. Four young guys now controlled her. Crystal Lass, 21 years old, was helpless.

With her legs useless, split wide and tied, we felt safe. I removed the Glock from her mouth. Crystal was both scared and angry. She was helpless. She knew these four guys wanted to brutally fuck and violate her body. They would carry out any devious sex act on her body that came into their young minds. Crystal was defiant:

"Untie me and let me go or I will destroy all of you, you stupid assholes! This is your last chance. Untie me and let me go!"

I thought: let's shut this bitch up. I climbed onto the table and knelt over her upper body. Al gave me a fat 8" long, strapped dildo. I grabbed Crystal's platinum hair and jerked her head up and backwards. I rubbed the large dildo around her mouth:

"Open your mouth, you magnificent bitch. Open wide!"

"Unnhhhh..." Crystal gasped, as she saw the size of the huge dildo.

She clenched her mouth shut. Crystal did not know who was in charge. I lightly hammered her mouth with the dildo. After getting her mouth beaten and smacked around, Crystal surrendered, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

"Wider, bitch!"

Crystal opened as wide as she could; I stuffed the big dildo into her mouth.

"Wider, you gorgeous bitch! Suck on this fat log."

Crystal's blue eyes flared open in desperation as I forced her jaws even wider. I pushed the long fat dildo into her mouth. She gasped and choked as the dildo forced her jaws obscenely further apart. I pushed it deep, causing her to gag and making her eyes water. I strapped the dildo tight with a strong leather strap that buckled at the back of her head. Crystal's eyes and cheeks bulged. She looked like a gorgeous stuffed pig.

The anchor to our Crystal Lass Fuck Doll conversion was a strong, heavy neck collar which would hold all her limbs in place. It was 4" wide, stiff leather with clamps, buckles, and rings - all for Crystal's "attachments." I pulled her head back, opening up her gorgeous neck. Bern wrapped the collar around her neck and buckled it tightly in place. The beautiful young crime-fighter Crystal Lass, now looking like a gorgeous stuffed pig, was able to breathe, but not much else.

The next part of the Fuck Doll conversion was to immobilize Crystal's arms and hands. This would take the four of us working together. Bob and Al pulled each arm wide. She squealed as her right arm was bent back and folded. Her right hand was next to the 4" neck collar. We pulled a fingerless long "glove" over her right hand and secured it tightly with a leather strap around her forearm. I attached the glove's ring to Crystal's neck collar. Crystal's right arm and hand were now useless.

We immobilized the left arm and hand in the same manner. After both gloved hands were secured to the neck collar, we belted both wrists and elbows together. Crystal screamed into her dildo as we tightened all the bindings. The tight bindings put pressure on her shoulder joints; more pressure could have dislocated her shoulders. Crystal's upper body was now helpless, and useless. She was twitching and gasping with the strain of her bondage. We were now confident we would be able to pull this off and turn the gorgeous Crystal Lass into a Fuck Doll for our pleasure. She was helpless. It was time for us to explore and enjoy Crystal's magnificent young 21-year old body.

Still sitting on Crystal, I arm-locked her neck with my right arm, pulled her upper body into an upright position, and forced her to look at the ceiling. It took only a zipper to remove Crystal's silver top. One long zip and it peeled off. Crystal's large, firm breasts spilled out. With her arms and hands tightly bound and her shoulders pulled back, Crystal's big breasts swung free and stood proud. Her large nipples pointed up. As I squeezed and fondled her tits, she squealed and snorted. When I tweaked her large nipples, they stiffened and swelled. Crystal's large, swollen nipples and tits stood high and proud from her chest. Crystal was now whimpering. When her nipples stiffened and expanded, I could sense that Crystal was getting turned on.

"No... No" she thought. "Don't... don't let them know I want to be fucked hard."

Bob could not wait. He had to fuck Crystal's large meaty tits. He stripped down. His dick was rock-hard and pointed almost vertical. As I held Crystal in an upright position, Bob squirted a lube in his hands and began to squeeze and massage her large tits until they were shiny and slippery wet. Crystal's nipples further stiffened and expanded. Snorts and grunts escaped from her mouth. She was getting excited; her pussy was getting wet. Crystal's large sensitive tits could be her downfall.

Bob palmed Crystal's meaty, slippery breasts and pushed them together. As he pushed his large dick between her tits, it disappeared between the two generous mounds. He began to rock back and forth and varied the squeezing of Crystal's tits. The slight friction and warm sensation of fucking Crystal's large slippery breasts overcame him. We could hear a sucking sound as he pulled slightly out. Bob was in another world as he pushed and pulled his big dick between Crystal's firm, slippery tits.

This could not last long. It was too intense, too early in the evening. Bob soon lost it and ejaculated; he may have been a little embarrassed about how easy it was for him to cum. Little did he know that we would not have lasted any longer. We were turned on just watching him. After being tit-fucked, Crystal's tits were still full and standing proud, ready for anything we wanted to do. Her nipples remained stiff and swollen.

It was time for us to strip the young Crystal Lass, explore her body first-hand, and do memorable things to her beautiful ass, pussy, and mouth. Crystal was forced back into the prone position, flattening those marvelous meaty tits. I jumped off the table. Facing her legs and ass, I squeezed her head and platinum hair between my thighs, making her head immobile. Al and Bob untied the ropes from the red boots and pulled her knees and legs together. Bern unzipped and removed her shiny red shorts. The 21-year-old Crystal Lass was now butt naked, except for her sexy red boots. Seeing her up close, naked and squirming, with her young firm ass, and long, strong legs was something you never forget.

Bob and Al pulled her booted legs further apart. Crystal fought being forced into a vulnerable spread-eagle stretch. Her head and face were being squeezed tight by my thighs. Al and Bob bent her legs even closer to me. It was all there, just a few inches from me. I fondled and squeezed her amazingly silky-smooth ass. My fingers invaded Crystal's pussy. She was already wet; her clit standing proud. I stroked and tweaked it, bent forward, took Crystal's swollen clit into my mouth, and vigorously sucked it. Crystal's lower body betrayed her and she began to twitch and shake. Crystal knew she was losing control. She was sopping wet and making unintelligible, muffled, grunting sounds. Her young body was involuntarily aching for satisfaction. Her senses were betraying her. Crystal realized she wanted to be fucked hard and often. She desperately wanted these guys to fuck her hard and give her a mind-blowing orgasm.