All Comments on 'Friday Fun Night'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very very good fantasy, I would imagine there are thousands of men who would love to watch or be told about their wife having hot sex in lingerie with another woman. I have had a similar experience with my wife, we were getting it on and I told her to imagine it was my female boss who was touching her not me, she came quickly, I have tried the same thing many times mentioning different women and it never fails to get her going, she has told me she had never had sex with another woman, not even at school, but does often think about it, I have told her it would be ok with me, as long as she comes home to me when she's done.

WargamerWargamer8 days ago

Unfortunately this is a cuck story, Helen has all the fun fucking around. Joe is a wimp Cuck, tid to a chair indeed, really????

When does Joe get fuck to these women that Helen fucks? Where’s the sharing???

A real femdom story this one. Totally fucked up.

Joe never gets to fuck her lovers it’s all very one sided, and the relationship of husband and wife is fucked up thru her selfishness. You can imagine her reaction if the shoe was on the other foot.

Scores 1/5 and that’s all it deserves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...