Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It goes on for some time. Whenever you get close, you tell me to slow down; you catch a breath and then you order me to resume. I sense you're denying yourself an orgasm in order to make it stronger. And apparently, that's the case because I have never heard you screaming this loud; you finally climax. Your body is unable to cope with the excitement and it twitches and stretches and I can even hear you hitting your head on the window.

A few moments later, you're still out of breath, as you had just run a mile. Your juices are everywhere, on my lips, on my beard, on my cheeks. I'm still licking you, but you can't take anymore. "It's okay, you did great," you say, still panting. I'm rewarded yet again with a wet and aggressive kiss. "Fix my seat and keep my door open," you say playfully; your strict tone is gone, washed away by the wave of your latest orgasm.

"Right away, Mistress," I reply though I have trouble standing because of my own arousal.

On our way home, you tell me to take a detour, making our journey longer. As usually, I have one hand on the steering wheel while the other rests on the gear lever. You scratch me slowly and it makes me shiver. Soon, your right hand moves to my crotch and you grab and gently squeeze my erection over my trousers. "That's red, Mistress," I say after a minute and you abruptly stop.

"Why? Did I hurt you?"

"No, but I want to end up tonight on your feet rather on an emergency room in a hospital."

You bite your lower lip with a guilty look on your face, "Sorry. Didn't think of that."

"But scratching is welcome," I respond, trying to defuse the short-lived tension.

**

I return from the bathroom-break and find you sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of wine, "Only one glass?"

"Of course, pet. You don't have time to drink; you have to service me. Now strip but keep your underwear on. I don't want your swollen cock staring at me."

"Yes, Mistress," I agree, instantly starting my extremely awkward striptease.

"Very well," you say in approval, "Come kneel in front of me."

As soon as I take my position, you put me on a leash again and you lean back on the couch, assuming a commanding look, "These shoes that you like are killing me. The least you can do is to properly take care of my feet. Fingers first, tongue next."

You take a sip of your wine and comment on my performance from time to time; I genuinely like it when you are being mean and demanding. By the time you tell me to stop worshipping your feet, your glass is empty. You set it aside and with a tap on the couch, you invite me up. "You like my nails scratching you, don't you pet?"

"I do, Mistress."

"Then show my fingers your appreciation." I am not quite sure what you expect me to do but I guess you want me to lick them and that's what I do. "You're a quick learner," you note and stand up, holding the leash. "I want you now to undress me. Be careful with my clothes."

You have your back turned on me, so I unzip your skirt and slowly pull it down. Your splendid white arse cheeks are in front of me and I spot you don't wear your knickers anymore. You step away from the skirt and before we go on, I kiss each of your cheeks once. You come back to the couch and I start unbutton your shirt; in the meantime, I can see you have stuffed your thong into your pussy. I unclasp your bra too and your juicy breasts are finally free. Without wasting any time, I take one nipple in my mouth. I know rather well how to arouse you and I do just that; god I love hearing you moan.

"Are you ready for the final stage?" you ask me.

"I'm always ready, Mistress."

The thong is pulled out and obviously, it ends up being my gag. You lead me to the bedroom and as I lie down resting on the bed, you cuff my hands on the bedhead. The sleeping mask finds its way on my eyes once again and I'm very intrigued to see what you have in mind. "You may cum whenever you want," you say but I still have no idea what's coming. A pair of headphones are placed over my ears and you tune in one of my favourite tracks. I get a bit carried away by the music and the lack of action.

And then bang. I can feel your hot mouth surrounding my erection. I'm in heaven; your lips touch my crotch after a moment. I want to gasp but I respect your wish to remain gagged. You lick me slowly, as you want to enjoy it yourself rather than to make me cum. But I don't care, I'm yours to use me as you wish. Despite the low tempo, I soon reach the tip of the orgasm. Since I have permission to climax, I don't even try to hold myself back. I just shoot my cum directly at your throat; what a way to orgasm after so much arousal and denial. You gag for a minute and pull back for a breath but then you carry on sucking. Even though I have just orgasmed, I'm hard again because of your tongue.

You stop for a minute and I'm still in the dark about your plans, quite literally actually. It turns out, I quite liked your plan because you ride me and you start fucking yourself on my cock. I try moving my pelvis and aid you, but you pin me down; you call the shots and want me to be just a toy for your satisfaction. Your hands are on my chest and your scratch me as you keep moving up and down at a high pace. Then you stop; you have presumably orgasmed but I can't tell for sure. The break takes a bit and you take off my headphones. "You can come once more," you inform me and you resume sitting on me but this time you move much more slowly. I'm close within seconds and have another mighty climax. You feel it and you soon collapse next to me.

I'm released from my restraints and my gag and soon my collar is taken off too. I see your blue eyes glowing and immediately hug you and kiss you again.

"Should I add this to my collection?" you ask, holding the collar.

"I don't think so. This is for when you take the reins."

"Does this mean it'll happen again?" you say with excitement in your voice.

"That's right."

"It was brilliant. Thank you so much."

"I had an excellent time too. I loved having you as my Mistress," I admit and you grin, satisfied with my words.

"Happy First Anniversary, Sir."

"Happy First Anniversary, little girl."

12