Friday Night

Story Info
The story follows on from their adventure: 'Stocking Tease".
2.8k words
4.69
14k
36
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch waiting for her, all dressed up and ready to go. It was Friday night once again, and we were going to a restaurant in the city. Lost in my thoughts, I remembered the previous Friday night and what a night that had been. We discussed the events over and over at the dinner table and fantasized about them in bed while we fucked. We both admitted that we loved what had happened, and the thought of what could have happened excited us. We were ready for more. I heard her heels click-clacking on the parquet as she entered the room.

"I am ready, Babe," she said, pirouetting in front of me.

I looked at her, the new black strappy high-heel sandals on her feet, her contrasting red toenails, and the beige seamed stockings on her legs. I only assumed they were stockings. I could not really tell but remembering how she'd felt about them the previous Friday night, I was pretty sure they were, and I really hoped so. Then I looked at her flowing summer dress that came down to mid-thigh and was buttoned up at the front. My eyes followed the buttons to her cleavage and onto her beautiful smile.

"You are so gorgeous, Baby," I said, getting off the couch.

"Thank you, Babe."

"Let's go, sexy. Dinner is waiting for us," I said.

Taking her arm, I was surprised at how tall she was. Those sandals had some serious height to them. I kissed her softly on her warm ruby lips, and we walked out of the house together. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road as she sat next to me, my eyes kept wandering to her thighs. I wanted to touch them and ran my hands over them. She did notice and kept reminding me to keep my focus on the road as she had always done but did not stop me from resting my hand on her leg. As we approached the city, she asked me if we could go to the same restaurant we had been to the week before. I looked at her questioningly and said: "Yeh, sure."

We headed for the same car park just like I had done the previous Friday night. As I drove into the garage, I noticed the same parking bay was empty, and a smile crossed my face remembering what had taken place there. I parked the car, and just like the other night, I walked around the front of it and opened the door for her.

She looked at me then put one heel on the pavement opening her legs wide enough for me to see her stocking tops and clips on her suspenders, but this time not wide enough to see her pussy. So, that was confirmed, and I thought: "She was wearing stockings, but did she wear panties?" I did not know. She took my hand and stepped out of the car.

"Do you like what you've seen?" she asked.

"Mmmhhhmmmm," I replied, and we started to walk towards the exit.

In the restaurant, we followed the waitress to the back of the room, where there were only two rows of tables when I noticed the guys, for whom we had put a show on the week before, were sitting near the window at the very last table. The waitress stopped at the table across from theirs and pulled a chair out for her. The small table was next to the wall, and she was seated facing the back of the room, and I, the front. I looked at her as I sat down when the waitress asked if we wanted something to drink.

"Yes, a bottle of Chardonnay, please," she said.

"Are you okay to sit here?" I asked her when the waitress had gone.

"It's perfect."

"You want to tease them, don't you?"

"Do you mind having a little fun?"

"No, never!"

I glanced in the direction of the guys. They seemed to be in deep conversation, seemingly not taking note of us. I looked at her and saw the anticipation in her eyes. I reached for her hand to kiss the back of it. She was glowing with excitement. She was gorgeous.

"You look excited, Baby," I said.

"I am, Babe. I cannot help it. The idea of teasing those guys gets me hot."

"And the thought of you teasing them, us gets me hard."

"I love that I can be a slut for you."

"Me, too, Baby."

It did not take long before the waitress brought our bottle of wine and filled up two glasses.

"I hope you'll have a lovely evening. Just call me when you are ready to order," she said then sashayed away.

As we drank and chatted, she turned in her chair and crossed her legs, her painted red toes pointing towards the guys. I could see from the corner of my eyes that she had piqued their interest, and they were looking at her. This made me excited, and my heart raced.

"That move got them interested," I said.

She glanced towards them and smiled while wiggling her red toes. We turned our attention to the menu, and when the waitress returned again, we ordered dinner. Once the waitress was gone, we continued with our conversation while sipping on the wine when she told me she had to go to the girls' room. She slowly uncrossed her legs making sure they looked at her then stood up, kissed my lips and walked towards the back where the restroom was.

I followed her with my eyes turning around in my chair, and I saw she put a little wiggle in her steps or was it because of her heels? Her legs looked splendid in those strappy sandals, and I did not know she could even walk in heels like that. I noticed the guys were looking at her, too, then one of them stood up and followed her.

I felt the blood rush into my cock, and I was thinking about what was wrong with me when the excitement overwhelmed my emotions. My heart was racing in my chest, and fantasies ran through my head until she returned to our table.

I immediately noticed buttons were undone at the top and bottom of her dress, showing more cleavage and legs. I looked at her questioningly, but she said nothing. The guy returned shortly after she had. He put a pair of red lacy knickers on the table and turned to face her while talking to his mate. I looked at her, too.

"Are those your panties, Baby?"

At that moment, the waitress arrived with our food and placed it in front of us. She noticed the knickers on the guys' table and winked at them.

"So, you have not answered me, Baby," I said, "what happened in the restroom?"

She looked up from her meal, seemingly concerned.

"Well, I hope you will not be angry with me."

"Why would I be? You have been teasing the guys with my blessing."

"This is more than just a bit of teasing, Babe. I went a bit too far."

"You could not have. Just remember what we discussed at home."

"I know, still."

"Just tell me, I want to hear everything."

"Well, here we go. I was standing at the washbasin when he walked up behind me. He put his hands on my waist and kissed the crook of my neck," she said.

"Go on, Baby. You are getting me hard here."

"You horny dog," she said, then continued.

"I asked him what he was doing and told him to stop. You know how much that turns me on, but he didn't. He said I was a sexy cock tease, and he had been thinking of me night after night while wanking himself off. His words and kisses started to really turn me on. At this point, I noticed his cock was pushing against my bum, and it was hard.

I turned around, and he pulled me into him. He was holding me tightly against his body. One of his arms was around my waist, and his hand was on the back of my neck, holding my head firmly. He pressed his lips against mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth, and I let him in. His tongue was fighting with mine, and slowly I melted into his arms. I lost all willpower to resist him. I am sorry, Babe."

"No regrets, Baby. Hearing your words turns me on so much, I just don't believe how horny this makes me feel," I interjected.

"Well, I felt my pussy was dripping, and my knickers got soaking wet. I broke the kiss and told him to stand at the opposite wall. I was trembling, thinking about what I was going to do in the restroom, in a public place. As he stood there, I slowly unbuttoned my dress with shaking hands while looking into his burning, lustful eyes.

He started to squeeze his cock through his pants. I told him to take his cock out and stroke it for me. He did not hesitate, and he pulled it out. He was hard, real hard. He had a beautiful cock. It was long with a lovely mushroom head, and it curved upwards.

I had the urge to take it into my mouth, but instead, I told him to show me how he wanked himself off thinking of me. I was squeezing my tits and playing with my nipples. I was teasing him. I bit my lips and slid my fingers into my knickers. I teased my clit watching him. He came hard, shooting loads of cum into the air. When he was done, I pulled my knickers off and walked up to him. I took his cock into my hand and gently squeezed it, it felt beautiful, Babe," she said, then took a sip of her wine.

"Go on, you slut, tell me more," I said and reached for her hand.

"I kissed him while holding his cock in my hand. Our tongues danced together, and he pulled me into him holding me tight in his arms. I let his cock go, and I put my arms around his neck when I felt his cock sliding between my legs and touching my dripping cunt. At that point, if he wanted to fuck me, I would not have stopped him. The shaft of his cock was pressing against my pussy. I felt electric jolts shooting through my body as his semi-hard, warm cock brushed against my clit.

I started to rub my clit, my cunt on his cock back and forth, and in no time I came. My legs were trembling, and I was hanging onto him, our tongues passionately twirling around each other. When I came down from my high, I broke the kiss and gave him my panties. I told him it was for him to remember me. I turned around and walked back to the mirror. I fixed myself and came back to you."

I was painfully hard imagining what she had just said. I was on the brink of cumming myself, and no one has even touched my cock.

"I love you, Baby," I told her.

"I love you, too."

"How about the buttons on your dress?" I asked.

"Oh, that? I left them open. I am not done with teasing if that's okay with you," she said, and with that, she crossed her legs, turning towards the guys at the other table.

"I guess I managed to wake up the slut in you, and guess what? I love it."

I picked up my glass and leant back on my chair, watching her intently.

"You are gorgeous. What you have just done turns me on so much," I said.

"I love you so much, Babe," she said, looking into my eyes with love and desire.

"My cock is straining in my pants. Maybe one day I want to see you suck a cock or be fucked, even spit-roasted."

"Maybe you will. I am so turned on I could fuck you right now," she said, "but first let's have coffee, and I'll do a bit more teasing."

I called the waitress over, and we ordered two coffees. While we were waiting for the coffee, she several times crossed and uncrossed her legs. I wished I could see what those guys were seeing, but from my position, I could only see her foot in her sexy heels over the edge of the table. On the other hand, the guys were ogling her. I guessed they got a good view of her shaved pussy with every crossing and uncrossing of her legs. When the coffee arrived, she took a couple of sips of it, then she turned towards me and reached over the table, laying her hand on mine.

"I am so turned on, Babe. I keep picturing myself being a slut for you, getting fucked by those two guys while you watch, being a slut for them. My cunt is dripping, and my heart is racing, but the thought scares me, too. Take me home and fuck me, Babe. Please," she said.

"Let's go," I replied, standing up and not even touching my coffee.

"Just one second," she said as we started to walk towards the counter to settle our bill.

She turned around and walked to the guys' table. Tentatively, she kissed the guy, who followed her into the restroom, on the lips. I watched as her mouth opened, her tongue snaked out, and it entered his mouth. My cock twitched in my pants, and my heart was beating in my throat. I loved what she was doing.

As she was leaning over and kissing the guy, her dress rode up on her thighs, and I could see her stocking tops. I saw his friend put his hand on the back of her thigh, then it slid under her dress, and soon he was groping her naked bum while they were kissing. As far as I knew, this was the closest she had ever been to a threesome, and I felt my cock harden in my pants.

"Sexy, hot dreams," I heard her say.

She walked back to me and took my hand, then kissed my cheek.

"I'm so horny! I need to be fucked, Babe," she said.

We paid our bill and left the restaurant hand in hand. We barely made it back to the car. We were groping and kissing each other all the way. I opened her door and told her to put her hands on her seat then spread her legs for me. I raised the hem of her skirt over her arse and pulled my cock out of my pants.

She was a sight to behold. The view of her round, creamy white arse framed by her suspenders, her seamed stockings on her shapely legs and her extremely high heels would have made any cock rock hard. Her pussy was glistening in the dim light. I rubbed the head of my cock on her folds.

"Fuck me, Babe. Don't play with me, I need your cock," she moaned.

I drove my cock all the way into her pussy then took hold of her waist and fucked her hard.

"Is this what you want, you slut? A hard cock stretching, pounding your tight cunt?"

"Yes, fuck your slut, fuck me."

I was fucking her hard, forcefully slamming my cock into her cunt, and in no time, we were both ready to cum.

"I am cumming," she screamed so loudly that I thought people would rush for her help.

I looked around, but I kept pounding her. There was nobody around, and I quickly forgot those thoughts. I came too, and probably just as loudly. I grunted and roared while my seeds were leaving my cock and filling her hot cunt.

"Yes, fill your slut with your delicious cream," she moaned.

When our pleasures subsided, I pulled my cock out of her soaking wet pussy. She stood up and turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for being such a great and fun-loving husband, Babe, for letting me enjoy things no wife should."

"I love everything you do, we do, Baby."

"I will do anything for you, anything you want me to. I will make your wildest dream come true if you want me to, if you let me."

"My wildest dream?"

"Yes, your wildest dream," she said, kissing me passionately.

When I was driving out of the car park, I saw the guys from the restaurant stepping out of the elevator.

"They've missed the show tonight," I said.

"There is always another day, Babe," she said and put my hand on her thigh.