Friday Night Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Kelly chose to get involved and swung her own leg over by head.

I looked up and saw her beautiful pink pussy hovering over my face, her golden mound seeming to give off its own light. "Come on. If I have to wait to use your dick, the least you can do is finish what you were doing earlier." I couldn't help but smile before reaching up to grab her by the hips.

Kelly let out a cry of excitement, as I pulled her down and stuck my tongue into her cunt before I lost my nerve.

She moaned, as I started eating her out. And at the same time, Sarah continued to bare down on my cock and go deeper and deeper. "Of fuck!" Kelly cried, "you're good at this!"

Sarah started moaning as well, whilst I groaned into Kelly's cunt. The feel of her pussy around my cock was incredible. If I hadn't just cum, I'd have probably shot off by now.

Sarah finally got all of my cock into her cunt, my stepsister picking up speed and she bounced on my dick and I started thrusting my hips upwards into her. Doing so caused me to push against something, which I assumed was Sarah's cervix.

"Oh god!" She cried, as the head of my cock pushed against the entrance of her womb. "So deep. So good!"

"Oh yes!" Kelly cried, as she thrust her own hips back and forth to rub her cunt against me. "This is the best I've ever had." Sarah agreed, the three of us doing this for several minutes. And as we did, Sarah's cervix began to slowly yield itself and the head of my cock began to penetrate her womb.

"OH GOD!" She screamed, her rhythm picking up. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on my stepbrother's cock!"

"Me too!" Kelly yelled, "I'M GONNA CUM!"

I felt my own balls beginning to tighten, indicating my approaching orgasm. I started thrusting my hips hard and harder, finally breaking through the barrier and entering my stepsister's womb. "FUCK!" She screamed, as her cunt tightened like a vice around me.

The sensation pushed me over the edge and I began to shoot off inside of her, seconds before Kelly screamed and suddenly bathed my faces in her juices.

Sarah had completely frozen upon me, no longer thrusting her hips as my cock pushed into all the way. I could feel her whole body shaking, until she finally fell back and my cock began to slide out of her. Only the tip remained inside, whilst Kelly squeezed her legs around my head to keep me there.

All I could do was keep drinking in her taste. And it tasted amazing.

The sensation of cumming in my sister slowly began to fade, the girls also starting to come down from their high. We all stayed where we were, panting and catching our breath for a few minutes. Then, Kelly began to move and leaned forward. He pussy was pulled away from my face, as she lay along my body.

I then felt something touching my dick and realised Kelly had grabbed it and pulled it out of Sarah, making us both moan as she gave me a slow handjob. I half expected her to start sucking it again, but Kelly clearly had other plans.

Suddenly, Sarah started moaning and I heard the same sounds I had made when I ate Kelly out.

I grabbed her leg and lifted it up, looking down and seeing what I had suspected. Kelly was eating the creampie I had given Sarah, out of her snatch. "Of god," Sarah cried as her friend licked at her cunt. "This is so bad."

"You love it," Kelly smiled before getting back to work. At the same time, I looked up at her cunt and could feel my cock growing hard again.

I knew what I had to do.

I shifted around under Kelly and Sarah, pulling myself up the couch whilst the girls lifted themselves up to free my legs. And as quick as I could, and moved to kneel behind Kelly as she wiggled her ass in front of me.

Sarah saw this and smiled. "Go on, big brother. You realise you're never gonna get this chance again."

"Fuck that," Kelly smiled. "There's no way I'm not getting that cock again after this." I smirked at this before lining my dick up with her pussy and pushing myself into her, Kelly groaning as she kept eating Sarah out. She was just as tight as my stepsister, but she was so wet I slid inside of her easily. "FUCK!"

Sarah smiled and grabbed Kelly's hair, pulling on it and shoving the girl back into her cunt. This muffled the blonde, as I pulled back thrust into her harder. She moaned at this, causing her to be pushed deeper into Sarah's snatch and making the brunette cry out.

I felt like I was dreaming, as I watched the situation play out in front of me.

My sister and I were basically spit-roasting the hottest girl in school and she was loving every minute of it, the thought of this making me increase the speed of my thrusting and causing her to cry out in excitement as she kept lapping at Sarah's cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Sarah groaned. "That's it, you little slut. Get your tongue in deep. Lick out all my brother's nerd cum!" Her saying this was making me hotter, whilst Kelly's velvet pussy pulsed around my shaft. And eventually, I was slamming against the entrance of her womb.

Kelly squealed at this, her fingers digging into Sarah's hips as my cock head pushed against her cervix. She tried to talk, but she couldn't with her face pushed into Sarah's cunt.

We stay like this for several minutes, my third orgasm a long ways off after the force of the last two. And that was fine by me, since it meant I could enjoy this long. The sight of Sarah, who was now squeezing both her tits, was an image I would never forget. She moaned, as her head hung backwards and she ravelled in her friend's oral skills.

As I continued to pound into Kelly, I thought about what she had said before. She planned on this being a regular occurrence. Did that mean she wanted to be my girlfriend? Or would we just be friends with benefits?

I closed my eyes and imagined the two of us, together on dates, or going to prom together. The thought actually made me smirk, but not as much as the image of us fucking like rabbits after every date or prom.

I unknowingly increased the rhythm of my thrusts, causing Kelly to cry out as her cervix finally opened up and my ramrod pushed all the way into her womb. This caused her to start shaking, as I pounded into her several more times.

"Fuck!" Sarah cried, "I'm gonna cum again!" Kelly also cried out and her cunt suddenly tightened on me, squeezing me hard and pushing me over the edge. And just as I started shooting my third and final load of the night, Sarah screamed as she came on Kelly's face.

We all shook as we came together, my jizz flooding into Kelly's womb. I kept pounding into her, the pleasure of my orgasm spurring me on. But eventually, it began to wane and my thrusting slowed down. "Oh, fuck!" I cried, whilst the girls went still as well.

We all stayed where we were for several moments before I slid backwards, Kelly groaning as my cock slipped out of her. I fell back on the couch and took several breaths, as Kelly pulled her face away from Sarah's cunt and looked back to smile at me. "We are so doing that again. I guess nerd is the new stud."

"I guess so," Sarah smirked. "You sure know how to please a girl, big brother." I smiled back at the comment, but sighed in exhaustion. "But I guess you've still got a long way to go. Maybe if you exercised, you'd have a little more stamina. Just a thought." I rolled my eyes before exhaustion took me over, forcing me to let out a yawn.

"Tired?" Kelly asked, with a nod from me being the only answer. "Why don't you go up to bed. Sarah and I are probably gonna have a little more fun down here. And in the morning, maybe we can have some more fun." i smiled before getting up and grabbing my clothes, whilst the girls both laid on the couch with my cum still leaking out their cunts.

I looked around and smiled at the sight of them, Sarah smirking. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." And smirked back and with the last of my daring, took out my phone.

The girls didn't seem upset and happily posed, spreading their lets to show what I had done to them as I snapped a photo. Something I would praise for years to come.

Once I had the photo, I headed upstairs and kicked off my shoes. I dropped my clothes on the floor and fell onto my bed in nothing but my socks, the memories of tonight flashing through my head. They made it into my dreams, everything from arriving home to climaxing in Kelly. But then the dream kept going, with me once again fucking Sarah and Kelly again. It was the best dream I'd ever had.

The next morning, I woke up with serious morning wood.

I was tempted to stroke one out, but then remembered what Kelly had said and smiled before getting up and dressed. I then headed downstairs but when I arrived, I found several empty bottles of alcohol littered around the living room. It seemed the girls had seriously tied one on after I'd left.

I started making breakfast for myself and the girls, the smell of bacon and eggs filling the kitchen. I wondered how long the girls would be and once everything was done, I decided to head upstairs and see if they were up yet. After the fun we had last night, I figured I could just walk into Sarah's room without knocking. I half expected them to be naked or something.

But as I reached the top of the stairs, Sarah's door opened and Kelly ran out.

She looked terrible, her hair a mess and her eyes dark and painful. She was dressed in a set of Sarah's pink pyjamas, but she only had two buttons done up on her chest. She was also looking a little green and before I could ask if she was okay, she ran down the hall and into my parent's room.

I followed after her but as I did, I heard a sound coming from shared bathroom Kelly and I had. The sound of somebody retching their guts out.

And sure enough, as I stepped inside, I found my dear stepsister hugging the toilet bowl. Her hair was just as terrible as Kelly's and when she lifted her head, her eyes were just as sunken.

She looked around and saw me, an upset look on her face. "What do you want." She was back to her previous manner of speaking to me, completely different to the way she acted last night.

"I...wanted to tell you breakfast was ready."

"Do I look like I want breakfast right now?" She snarked, only to suddenly throw up again.

"Given how you're emptying your guts, you're probably gonna be hungry later." She flipped me off. "What the heck happened to you? Kelly just went racing off to mom and dad's room."

"I told her to use their bathroom," Sarah explained. "We got drunk last night. Really...really drunk." She threw up again and I looked away. "Oh god! I feel like shit. I can't even remember what we did last night." Hearing those words made my eyes go wide.

"Really?" I asked, "nothing?"

"I remember heading out to the party...but I can't remember anything else."

"Oh." I could hardly believe it. I had given my own stepsister the best sex of her life and she couldn't even remember it. And if she didn't remember anything, "what about Kelly? She remember what you did?"

"How should I know?" Sarah groaned before throwing up again. I chose this moment to leave, heading over to our parents' bathroom. And there, I found Kelly in the same situation Sarah was in. Her head over the toilet bowl, puking her guts out.

"You okay?"

"Go away!" Kelly cried into the bowl, "I'm not in the mood to play with losers." I frowned, liking Drunk Kelly a lot more than Hungover Kelly. I didn't need to ask if she remembered what we did. If she did, I had a feeling she would be a lot nicer to me.

"Want me to get you something for your headache?" Kelly said yes and I headed downstairs, returning a minute later with some aspirin and two glasses of water. I left the girls their own glass and pill, so they could take them when they'd stopped throwing up, then headed downstairs to eat my now cold breakfast.

Kelly and Sarah didn't come down until after lunchtime, and even then they still looked terrible. I made them something to eat and they scarfed it down, making me shocked if they wouldn't throw up again. I had cleaned up the bottles but told Sarah if she couldn't find a way to replace all that alcohol they had drunk, I wouldn't cover for her with our folks.

She groaned at this, as she and Kelly saw how much they had drunk. It was no wonder they didn't remember a thing.

The girls remained hungover until late into the night, both heading up to bed in an attempt to sleep it off. I returned to my own room and wondered if maybe the previous night had all been a dream. But it hadn't, since I had photographic evidence of it all going down.

As I lay in my bed, staring at the picture I had taken, I felt myself grow hard and quickly got undressed. Within minutes, I was stroking myself off and shot a huge load all over my covers. But even though it felt good, it was nothing compared to the feeling of Kelly and Sarah's hot cunt wrapped around my dick.

The next morning, Sarah and Kelly were pretty much fully recovered from their night on the bottle. They still didn't remember anything, but they weren't begging for death.

Kelly headed home and on Monday morning, the three of us were back at school like nothing had happened. And that was how it was for the next few weeks. Their memories never returned and I was still the same loser geek everyone thought I was.

Sarah returned to calling me little brother, so nothing had changed. At least until one morning, about two months later, when I once again found Sarah puking into a bowl one morning.

I asked if she had hit the bottle again, but Sarah denied it since she hadn't touched a drop. We all figured it was just a stomach bug, but when it continued my mother took her to the doctors. And boy, were we surprised when they got back.

"Pregnant!?" Sarah's father cried, "you're pregnant!?" Sarah looked horrified, "how could you be so stupid!?"

"I'm sorry," Sarah looked ready to start crying.

"Who's the father?" Dad asked, "was it that Johnny boy?" Sarah didn't answer. "It is, isn't it?"

"I don't know," Sarah finally started crying. "I don't remember sleeping with anyone recently. Even him." Sarah's dad did not seem to accept this, but I was completely walled.

She had slept with someone recently. Me. I had gotten my own stepsister pregnant.

Before anyone could say anything else, the doorbell rang and I offered to answer it. When I did, I found Kelly at the door looking awful. She had clearly been crying, causing her makeup to smear.

She looked up at me through her tear filled eyes, as I asked her what was wrong. "My dad kicked me out," she wept. "Can I stay with you guys, until I figure out what I'm gonna do?"

"Why'd he kick you out?" I asked, only to see Kelly's hands subconsciously move to her stomach. That's when I realised that if Sarah was pregnant, Kelly could possibly be as well.

The best night of my life had possibly changed it forever. What the heck was gonna happen now?

12